Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface- End
-
Doctor Nanjo
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Bruce screeches and flies high up into the canopy of the strange jungle trees. It's hard to tell if Bruce was responding to Benjamin or responding to the base need to feast upon the flesh of the jungle fruits.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
“Interesting.” Benjamin noted in a way that didn’t sound that interested. “So we need someone who can climb. I’d go myself if not for the obvious.” He said, gesturing to his chain. “Daniel, Ivan, Charlie, Carrie... perhaps Bennett too. Maybe someone else can do it too...?”
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Certainly not me," Seb responded, making no move to go any closer to the trees. "...Sorry. Not much of a physical activity guy," he added, sounding somewhat abashed, as he usually did when talking with any male member of the group.
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Don't look at me either. I definitely cannot scale that," Oliver admitted, looking at the trees with his arms crossed. "Much like Seb, I'm not much of a physical activity sort of person either."
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
After some searching for flint and proper materials, Benjamin started a small fire and began boiling water over it. After enough time he prepared a cup of tea for himself. Other cups were next to his cauldron, in case anybody else wanted to join.
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"...I am not climbing," Ivan said.
After some consideration, Ivan took a cup and sat opposite of Benjamin, not meeting his face.
After some consideration, Ivan took a cup and sat opposite of Benjamin, not meeting his face.
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Brandy joined the boys in sitting around the fire, though the tension between Ivan and Benjamin was enough to make anyone uncomfortable.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Benjamin sipped the tea very lightly. It was still hot.
"It just occurred to me that one day I while drink a cup of tea, and it'll be the last one I'll ever have. It could very well be this one." He said this as if he was describing the weather.
"It just occurred to me that one day I while drink a cup of tea, and it'll be the last one I'll ever have. It could very well be this one." He said this as if he was describing the weather.
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"It's thinkin' like that that makes me live life to the fullest," she blurted out. "Though, it has its drawbacks..."JesusMonroe wrote:Benjamin sipped the tea very lightly. It was still hot.
"It just occurred to me that one day I while drink a cup of tea, and it'll be the last one I'll ever have. It could very well be this one." He said this as if he was describing the weather.
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"...Are you taking our situation as reality?" Ivan asked, sipping his tea.JesusMonroe wrote:Benjamin sipped the tea very lightly. It was still hot.
"It just occurred to me that one day I while drink a cup of tea, and it'll be the last one I'll ever have. It could very well be this one." He said this as if he was describing the weather.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Kee kee!" Bruce descended back from above. He seemed quite sad that nobody had followed him upwards. He hovered around the group, quite dismayed.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"For over a year I've known that every time I fell asleep, I might not wake up again. If our present situation is the truth, then the only difference is that there's a possibility of escape." Benjamin sipped his cup again. "And the tea. I finally get to have tea again--no hot beverages in prison."CaptainPancakes wrote:"...Are you taking our situation as reality?" Ivan asked, sipping his tea.JesusMonroe wrote:Benjamin sipped the tea very lightly. It was still hot.
"It just occurred to me that one day I while drink a cup of tea, and it'll be the last one I'll ever have. It could very well be this one." He said this as if he was describing the weather.
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"...I see."JesusMonroe wrote:"For over a year I've known that every time I fell asleep, I might not wake up again. If our present situation is the truth, then the only difference is that there's a possibility of escape." Benjamin sipped his cup again. "And the tea. I finally get to have tea again--no hot beverages in prison."CaptainPancakes wrote:"...Are you taking our situation as reality?" Ivan asked, sipping his tea.JesusMonroe wrote:Benjamin sipped the tea very lightly. It was still hot.
"It just occurred to me that one day I while drink a cup of tea, and it'll be the last one I'll ever have. It could very well be this one." He said this as if he was describing the weather.
Ivan took another sip of his tea.
"It is a shame. You had a brief bout of freedom, more or less...and now we are stuck in a different kind of prison."
The fire crackled brightly through the silence that briefly followed. Ivan brought his hands to the flame, despite it not being particularly cold.
"...I wonder what brutalities lie in wait for us," Ivan sighed. "In exchange for...hot beverages."
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Matt decided to sit down by the fire after having a buzz from the beer he had been drinking.
"Been a hellava day, only made worse by you morons...and the hell you talking about with all that freedom crap? were all just in one dumb ass prison called life just waiting to keel over.
you dimwits try and make yourselves feel better and say all the shit youve done or will do but that dont mean crap really, better to drown that shit out."
Matt chugged down his beer and began to try and relax.
"Been a hellava day, only made worse by you morons...and the hell you talking about with all that freedom crap? were all just in one dumb ass prison called life just waiting to keel over.
you dimwits try and make yourselves feel better and say all the shit youve done or will do but that dont mean crap really, better to drown that shit out."
Matt chugged down his beer and began to try and relax.
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"...Is your liver gon' be okay?"Cold52 wrote:Matt decided to sit down by the fire after having a buzz from the beer he had been drinking.
"Been a hellava day, only made worse by you morons...and the hell you talking about with all that freedom crap? were all just in one dumb ass prison called life just waiting to keel over.
you dimwits try and make yourselves feel better and say all the shit youve done or will do but that dont mean crap really, better to drown that shit out."
Matt chugged down his beer and began to try and relax.
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Matt began answering her question while she was still asking practically interrupting her in the process.WinterCoat wrote:"...Is your liver gon' be okay?"Cold52 wrote:Matt decided to sit down by the fire after having a buzz from the beer he had been drinking.
"Been a hellava day, only made worse by you morons...and the hell you talking about with all that freedom crap? were all just in one dumb ass prison called life just waiting to keel over.
you dimwits try and make yourselves feel better and say all the shit youve done or will do but that dont mean crap really, better to drown that shit out."
Matt chugged down his beer and began to try and relax.
"Fuck if I know and Fuck if I care."
-
SaizotheSixth
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
- Custom Title: Just a guy online.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"I very much enjoy your response to her question, Sir Matt." Nail sat a respectful distance away from everyone. "Though I truly doubt you'll care, I would advise you to not drink so much." He shrugged. "But what would I know? I'm just Satan."
-
WinterCoat
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The American Dream
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"...Alright," Brandy said, kind of shocked but also not really? Dull surprise, I guess.Cold52 wrote:Matt began answering her question while she was still asking practically interrupting her in the process.WinterCoat wrote:"...Is your liver gon' be okay?"Cold52 wrote:Matt decided to sit down by the fire after having a buzz from the beer he had been drinking.
"Been a hellava day, only made worse by you morons...and the hell you talking about with all that freedom crap? were all just in one dumb ass prison called life just waiting to keel over.
you dimwits try and make yourselves feel better and say all the shit youve done or will do but that dont mean crap really, better to drown that shit out."
Matt chugged down his beer and began to try and relax.
"Fuck if I know and Fuck if I care."
-
Cold52
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 pm
- Custom Title: Just another day.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Ow I care alright, I care so much Im going to continue drinking, you know...just to see if shes right and my liver gives out."SaizotheSixth wrote:"I very much enjoy your response to her question, Sir Matt." Nail sat a respectful distance away from everyone. "Though I truly doubt you'll care, I would advise you to not drink so much." He shrugged. "But what would I know? I'm just Satan."
Matt laughed at the notion and took another drink.
-
Lone
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 175
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
- Location: Japan
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"I'll do it, this isn't too difficult to climb from the looks of it." Ciro starts climbing the jungle trees, up to where Bruce was.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
The vines seem quite treacherous as Ciro climbs up them. The higher ones seem quite weak. Ciro notices a very small, bat shaped hole at the top but it appears quite far away. Doesn't seem quite likely he'll reach there without falling down.
-
Lone
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 175
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
- Location: Japan
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Ciro goes back down and grabs a flashlight, which totally isn't godmodding because who would go on a mission down to the caves and not even bring a light source of some kind.
He climbs back up and flashes the light into the hole in an attempt to see what's in there.
He climbs back up and flashes the light into the hole in an attempt to see what's in there.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
The only thing Ciro can see are the ever expanding walls of the cave, looking quite vast. Perhaps another exit could be there, but it would have to be quite a ways away.
-
Lone
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 175
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
- Location: Japan
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"If someone incredibly non-claustrophobic were here, they'd be perfect for the job." Ciro looks down at the rest of the crew, unwilling to much so much as climb.
"It'll have to be me then. Hey! Does anyone have something I can use as a ladder?"
"It'll have to be me then. Hey! Does anyone have something I can use as a ladder?"
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Perhaps the bat could carry one end of some rope up there?" Seb suggested. "Well, it's probably not strong enough for that."
With little else to do, he sat down by the fire everyone else was gathered at and got himself some tea. "Normally I'd clean to take my mind off things, but there isn't much to be done in a cave... And neither did I think to bring a book with me." He then sipped his tea, apparently not having anything else to contribute.
With little else to do, he sat down by the fire everyone else was gathered at and got himself some tea. "Normally I'd clean to take my mind off things, but there isn't much to be done in a cave... And neither did I think to bring a book with me." He then sipped his tea, apparently not having anything else to contribute.
-
Datamatt
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Pfft." Daniel grunts again in annoyance, sitting down with the others. Though he doesn't seem thirsty. "I don't think anyone thought they'd be getting stuck in a cave, soldier. But it is an eventuality that we all should've mentally prepared ourselves for."
He looks up at Ciro with a puzzled look. "Why do you want that bat so badly, soldier? I could easily boost you up, but I don't see the point in it."
He looks up at Ciro with a puzzled look. "Why do you want that bat so badly, soldier? I could easily boost you up, but I don't see the point in it."
-
Lone
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 175
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
- Location: Japan
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Potential exits," Ciro replies. "I wanted to see if there were any potential exits through there."
He goes back down and joins the others by the camp fire. He takes out the sushi rations.
"We should eat this first. Sushi goes bad really quickly. I'm surprised someone decided to have sushi as rations of all things."
He goes back down and joins the others by the camp fire. He takes out the sushi rations.
"We should eat this first. Sushi goes bad really quickly. I'm surprised someone decided to have sushi as rations of all things."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
“I’m surprised too. If I didn’t know any better I’d say a sushi chef is the one responsible for our predicament here.” Benjamin quickly sipped his tea.
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
KamiPanda wrote:"Perhaps the bat could carry one end of some rope up there?" Seb suggested. "Well, it's probably not strong enough for that."
With little else to do, he sat down by the fire everyone else was gathered at and got himself some tea. "Normally I'd clean to take my mind off things, but there isn't much to be done in a cave... And neither did I think to bring a book with me." He then sipped his tea, apparently not having anything else to contribute.
Code: Select all
Dear Mr. Torr,
Perhaps if we ask around, there is someone who had the foresight to bring a book or two with them?
Yours truly,
Shizune Takata
-
Lone
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 175
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
- Location: Japan
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
“Now why would I do that,” Ciro says, looking away. “Only a madman with a huge grudge against Rattlewater would even think of something like this. And I’m neither, vai a fare in culo.”JesusMonroe wrote:“I’m surprised too. If I didn’t know any better I’d say a sushi chef is the one responsible for our predicament here.” Benjamin quickly sipped his tea.
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Seb nodded, but looked unconvinced as he scanned the group. He didn't take most of them for book lovers. "Actually, did anyone happen to bring anything to pass the time with? We may be here a while."Franzise Deauxnim wrote:Shizune approached the others around the fire and waved her letter, a hopeful look in her eyes.Code: Select all
Dear Mr. Torr, Perhaps if we ask around, there is someone who had the foresight to bring a book or two with them? Yours truly, Shizune Takata
-
TheLetterF
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Ah, yes, food...Food is quite important. We must make sure we have food." Lavender nods, stating another obvious point. "Perhaps whoever trapped us in here was polite enough to leave a lifetime supply of canned goods somewhere? It would definitely make matters much easier."
-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"I swear, boredom is gonna get us long before starvation." Charlie said, laying down on the ground motionlessly and staring at the ceiling. "Didn't anyone accidentally pack a board game instead of food or something?"
-
TheLetterF
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Boredom? If you would like to alleviate boredom, I could hold my very own ballet performance. I could even do so right now! No cave or crevice can stop Lavender Fae from spreading her joy!" Lavender chimes before performing a perfect pirouette.
"I do not wish that you all suffer in boredom and sadness. If you are sad, then I am sad as well!" The automaton huffs.
"I do not wish that you all suffer in boredom and sadness. If you are sad, then I am sad as well!" The automaton huffs.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Spoiler: Aftermath
Spoiler: 11:00 – Singing Scene
Spoiler: The Next Morning
-
SaizotheSixth
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:58 am
- Custom Title: Just a guy online.
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"This is not good. Not good, not good." Nail scowled, a very fierce expression for the normally emoteless man. "We cannot afford to lose any members of the team, both for morale and for finding our way through the caves. Sir Ivan, Sir Daniel. I suggest a pair of search parties. We must scour these tunnels swiftly."
-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
"Uuuugh, someone break that megaphone, please! My head's gonna burst!" Charlie said, with her hands over her ears and an uncaring attitude towards missing people. "The two are probably just somewhere pissing or whatever, they'll come back now that major pain made a huge deal about it!"
-
Kachu
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
- Custom Title: Sock
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
“Yeah, I’m with Hammer here.” Bennett gestures to Nail, trying to wipe some dried up mud off of his clothes. It’s not Carrie levels of bad, but it’s pretty nasty.
“We don’t have any time to lose, either. Nobody has any reason to disagree but we can’t really be held up on this. We should get moving.”
“We don’t have any time to lose, either. Nobody has any reason to disagree but we can’t really be held up on this. We should get moving.”
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 1 ???)
Even Seb seemed perturbed by the rough awakening, though it looked like he'd slept a little badly even without it. Tiredness served to give him a darker expression than normal, though he didn't otherwise seem affected by Carrie and Micah being missing.
"I'm sure it will be easy to find Carrie. Just follow our noses," he said snidely, shrugging. "As for Micah, well, these caves are simple enough to explore. Now that we know the area, I see no issue with splitting into two groups, so long as those groups stick together within themselves."
"I'm sure it will be easy to find Carrie. Just follow our noses," he said snidely, shrugging. "As for Micah, well, these caves are simple enough to explore. Now that we know the area, I see no issue with splitting into two groups, so long as those groups stick together within themselves."

