What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
Hall & Oates - Rich girl
I tend to find songs I like and then proceed to listen to them pretty much on a loop. This is today's loop song.
I tend to find songs I like and then proceed to listen to them pretty much on a loop. This is today's loop song.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
The testimony themes from Apollo Justice. They're great,but especially so during work. I play Moderator for the majority of my work,but at the end I play Allegro just to give that satisfying feeling when I do finish it. AAAAAAH
-
AJtheprogrammer
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 296
- Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
- Custom Title: Lunackt
- Location: anywhere.
- Contact:
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
General Luigi
- Admin

- Posts: 4215
- Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm
- Custom Title: In Justice We Trust
- Location: Southern California
- Contact:
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
The soundtrack from Fire Emblem: Echoes. Azura, you and your ocean's grey waves have competition.
Having never played Gaiden, a lot of the music from the game is completely new to me. Nothing quite like taking an old game theme and rearranging it for a game and system capable of producing more elaborate sounds.
Having never played Gaiden, a lot of the music from the game is completely new to me. Nothing quite like taking an old game theme and rearranging it for a game and system capable of producing more elaborate sounds.

I'll always love you, Max.
-
ZoomBoom124
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
Rouge Traders - Voodoo Child
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
Placidity from ZTD. Such a good remix. That bassline is ducking sick
-
Johnny Rotan
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3394
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
- Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
- Location: Somewhere you're not
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
Saw Iron Maiden for the 2nd time in Kansas City on the 11th. Ghost opened for them and needless to say I was hooked. Been checking out their stuff on Youtube.
This song is an earworm (and is what they opened the concert with).
This song is an earworm (and is what they opened the concert with).
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
Ghost Trick - The beginning of the night: orchestral remix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7xro8Omkr4
It's pretty lovely.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7xro8Omkr4
It's pretty lovely.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
'Becoming Friends' from DRV3
Idk why, I skipped all the FTEs in that game lol
Idk why, I skipped all the FTEs in that game lol
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
Schala's theme from Chrono Trigger. Never played that game but fuck that song is beautiful.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
This masterpiece: (Sayonara Andromeda)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g1-u8qPxkU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g1-u8qPxkU
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
Hotel Dusk OST.
There's actually a place in the game where you can listen to it properly lol.
There's actually a place in the game where you can listen to it properly lol.
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
Aaah, I love Hotel Dusk. The OST is really nice, too.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
Now currently doing the same thing but with LW :p Love the interrogation theme of this game but also Misty Time. Such great themes this game has, lol.
And who could forget Windy Town?
And who could forget Windy Town?
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
I'm now listening to the remix of Monitors from ZTD. I LOVE the strings and violin in this one. Really ties everything together.
-
AJtheprogrammer
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 296
- Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
- Custom Title: Lunackt
- Location: anywhere.
- Contact:
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
Listening to the soundtrack of The Imitation Game. 
-
Thunder84
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 736
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am
- Custom Title: Yabba Dabba Doo
- Location: Hiding from responsibility
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
Ive been listening to the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 OST on repeat for the last week. Absolutely brilliant soundtrack. My personal favorites are Mor Ardain, Gormott, Counterattack, Rosa, Tantal, and Zeke’s battle theme.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
Demise from VLR. An undeniably wonderful song, not to mention it gives off such a beautifully hopeless feeling, knowing the context where it plays.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
Currently listening to a 1 hour remix of Lounge from VLR. I forgot how much I loved this music, it really is the ideal puzzle room music.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
Now listening to Moderato 2011. Pretty catchy testimony tune.
-
FenFen
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 177
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:46 am
- Custom Title: Back in it, hopefully for the better
- Location: Colorado, USA
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
Since it's Mother's Day where I'm at, Dear Mama by 2Pac. Happy Mother's Day to any mothers on the forum!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Sjibbey
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1181
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm
- Custom Title: High level play
- Location: Netherlands
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
The Stranglers - Golden Brown
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Learning to fly
Serj Tankian - Figure it out
The Black Keys - Lonely Boy (bonus if you watch the official videoclip)
Royal Republic - Full steam spacemachine
to recommend some songs I think are awesome
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Learning to fly
Serj Tankian - Figure it out
The Black Keys - Lonely Boy (bonus if you watch the official videoclip)
Royal Republic - Full steam spacemachine
to recommend some songs I think are awesome
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
Silent Hill 2's OST. This game has a lotta jamming tracks. Laura's theme might be my favourite but there's a lot of ambient music that's pretty good as well.
-
AJtheprogrammer
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 296
- Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
- Custom Title: Lunackt
- Location: anywhere.
- Contact:
-
FenFen
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 177
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:46 am
- Custom Title: Back in it, hopefully for the better
- Location: Colorado, USA
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
Listening to some Prince, thinking of my mom. She grew up around the music, had some CDs that she'd play and we'd listen, liking the music kinda got inherited that way. God my music tastes vary so wildly. One minute I'll be jamming out to some rap, the next some VG soundtrack stuff, the next well...80s music.
-
Mr. Bear Jew
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4353
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
- Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
- Location: Norcal
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
The new Rammstein album. It's lit af. Their usual political and social satire is everywhere and it's probably their most technically varied album to date. Debatably the best in their catalog, alongside Sehnsucht and Liebe. The ten year-long wait was well worth it.
Top tracks: Deutschland, Radio, Ausländer, Diamant, Weit Weg
Top tracks: Deutschland, Radio, Ausländer, Diamant, Weit Weg

-
General Luigi
- Admin

- Posts: 4215
- Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm
- Custom Title: In Justice We Trust
- Location: Southern California
- Contact:
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
The Tale of Tsar Saltan, by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov.
I've been searching for a full recording of this opera on and off for years. The famous "Flight of the Bumblebee" notwithstanding, The Tale of Tsar Saltan's a rather obscure opera--especially outside of Russia and its sphere of influence. Then one day last week, a full performance just popped up in my YouTube feed. No subtitles, unfortunately, so I had to find a transcript of the libretto on another site (my Russian's good enough for basic conversations, but not enough to catch every word in an opera). Say what you will about the tech oligopoly watching our every move, but it does have its advantages. I suspect my occasionally checking the Mariinsky Theater's YouTube channel for performances I might be interested in clued the algorithm in; the performance that popped up in my feed was done by one of the Mariinsky Theater's subordinate groups (the channel appears to be theirs, too, so I'm pretty confident that the video is on YouTube with the performers' consent).
I've been searching for a full recording of this opera on and off for years. The famous "Flight of the Bumblebee" notwithstanding, The Tale of Tsar Saltan's a rather obscure opera--especially outside of Russia and its sphere of influence. Then one day last week, a full performance just popped up in my YouTube feed. No subtitles, unfortunately, so I had to find a transcript of the libretto on another site (my Russian's good enough for basic conversations, but not enough to catch every word in an opera). Say what you will about the tech oligopoly watching our every move, but it does have its advantages. I suspect my occasionally checking the Mariinsky Theater's YouTube channel for performances I might be interested in clued the algorithm in; the performance that popped up in my feed was done by one of the Mariinsky Theater's subordinate groups (the channel appears to be theirs, too, so I'm pretty confident that the video is on YouTube with the performers' consent).

I'll always love you, Max.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
General Luigi
- Admin

- Posts: 4215
- Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm
- Custom Title: In Justice We Trust
- Location: Southern California
- Contact:
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
Procession of the Nobles (orchestra-only version). Finding The Tale of Tsar Saltan a couple of months ago has gotten me on a Rimsky-Korsakov binge.
Edit: And now I've found a version with a chorus, albeit with a little bit of the prior scene included in the beginning.
Edit: And now I've found a version with a chorus, albeit with a little bit of the prior scene included in the beginning.

I'll always love you, Max.
-
Titan91
- Suspect

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:28 pm
Re: What are YOU Listening to? *REVISED, Version 2*
I came across these 2 background tracks from Sky News Australia's YouTube channel so I lifted them and exported loopable cuts. They sound fitting for perhaps some witness testimony music someone can use in a trial creator.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/iwll1rsv ... y.zip/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/iwll1rsv ... y.zip/file







