Nadindi's Graphics ~ | OPEN FOR REQUESTS |
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Graphics {[UPDATE ~McFly's Dougie (New Stylio! ^_^]}
Well, I GIMP. Thanks for the comment. 
-
bibliomaniac
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:31 pm
- Custom Title: *scribble scribble*
- Location: In a cottage cheese cottage
- Contact:
Re: Nad's Graphics {[UPDATE ~McFly's Dougie (New Stylio! ^_^]}
I like your new signature and avatar! It's an interesting effect. Looks like a brush set to scatter and with angle jitter, but I could be wrong, especially because I don't use GIMP too much ^^ But it has nice colors...
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Graphics {[UPDATE ~McFly's Dougie (New Stylio! ^_^]}
No it's not a brush, just a combination of different filters, and layers set to dodge and burn. Thanks for the comment. ^^
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Graphics {[UPDATE ~McFly's Dougie (New Stylio! ^_^]}
UPDATE

Lulz, wordplay is fail.

Lulz, wordplay is fail.
-
Perrydotto
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2431
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
- Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
- Location: Germany
- Contact:
Re: Nad's Graphics {[UPDATE ~ Trucy + Fail wordplay. XD]}
I really like your work, you have a nice style and make good use of effects and filters - Enough to make the stuff special, but not too much so it doesn't look cluttered.
I just have one complaint: Please work on the way you cut the characters out of the original images. The borders are pretty pixelated and unclean; they look "dirty".
Work on that, and it will be much better!
I just have one complaint: Please work on the way you cut the characters out of the original images. The borders are pretty pixelated and unclean; they look "dirty".
Work on that, and it will be much better!
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Nad's Graphics {[UPDATE ~ Trucy + Fail wordplay. XD]}
Hmm, I see what you mean. I think there's less of that on my more recent ones though, thanks for the help. ^^
-
Perrydotto
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2431
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
- Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
- Location: Germany
- Contact:
Re: Nad's Graphics {[UPDATE ~ Trucy + Fail wordplay. XD]}
Yep, it got better a bit, but it's still easy to notice and that just lowers the level of your work, sadly.
You will improve with that though, I'm sure.
You will improve with that though, I'm sure.
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
Organised the first post a bit more.
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
A request from another forum;


-
Purple Angel
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1362
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
- Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
These are beautiful, love them!
I know I do my own graphics but I don't do wallpapers so
Image/s:
Text: Purple Angel
Size: I don't know
(my laptop is a 15.4" do you know?)
Colour/s: Whatever, I trust your colour sense
Thank you!
I know I do my own graphics but I don't do wallpapers so
Image/s:
Text: Purple Angel
Size: I don't know
(my laptop is a 15.4" do you know?)Colour/s: Whatever, I trust your colour sense
Thank you!
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
Awesome. I'll get on this as soon as I can ~
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
Here. I guessed at the proportions as well as I could, if it's stretched in any way on your screen, please let me know.
Spoiler: Big.
-
Purple Angel
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1362
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
- Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
It's beautiful, I love it!
thank you!
Umm it is a bit stretched becuase I didn't realise (and just found out) that my laptop is a widescreen.
After much searching I found out that the size of my screen is 1920x1200
if it wouldn't be too much trouble
could you change it to that size sorry
should of found out size first then ask (but I really wanted a pretty wallpaper..)
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
thank you!
Umm it is a bit stretched becuase I didn't realise (and just found out) that my laptop is a widescreen.
After much searching I found out that the size of my screen is 1920x1200
if it wouldn't be too much trouble
could you change it to that size sorry
should of found out size first then ask (but I really wanted a pretty wallpaper..)THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
Sure, I can redo it. I won't get it done today, however.
-
Purple Angel
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1362
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
- Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
That's fine
As for credit I'll leave a link to your topic on my graphics page!
doing this as you read this...
As for credit I'll leave a link to your topic on my graphics page!
doing this as you read this...-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
Aww, thanks. I'm gonna work on it today, so you should get it soon. ^^
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
Gotit. Again, any problems, do tell.
Spoiler: Save space - Save the world.
-
Purple Angel
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1362
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
- Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
thank you! thank you! Thank you!
I love it - and it's the perfect size!
It's so pretty!
thank you!
You are amazing!
cookie

thank you
I love it - and it's the perfect size!
It's so pretty! thank you!
You are amazing!
cookie

thank you

-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
Gwaah, i'll get fat if I eat all of those! XD No problem.
-
Purple Angel
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1362
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
- Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
cookies can't make people fat!
In my world,never!
The wallpaper you made me is now my wallpaper forever; well until the computer breaks or when I ask for new one but that won't be for years
In my world,never!The wallpaper you made me is now my wallpaper forever; well until the computer breaks or when I ask for new one but that won't be for years

-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
New signature set in a new style, and my old sig is here.


-
Purple Angel
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1362
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
- Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
Nice sig
It's lush ^_^
That reminds me to make a new sig for myself, I'll get round to tht someday.
It's really nice
Keep on making lovely work
It's lush ^_^That reminds me to make a new sig for myself, I'll get round to tht someday.
It's really nice
Keep on making lovely work
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
D'aww, thanks for the compliment. And bump.
Haha. I love you Purple. ^_~
Haha. I love you Purple. ^_~
-
Purple Angel
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1362
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
- Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
Since you posted on my thread it's only fair I should post on yours
And your work is great aswell
so I will continue to stop by 
And your work is great aswell
so I will continue to stop by 
-
Purple Angel
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1362
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
- Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
Happy Valentines day, here's your card

a gift from Purple Angel to Nadindi

a gift from Purple Angel to Nadindi
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
-
Purple Angel
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1362
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
- Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
That's k ^_^
Anyways, keep up the good work
And I'll post here again later to see how your work is going ^_^
Anyways, keep up the good work
And I'll post here again later to see how your work is going ^_^-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
-
DoMaya
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3481
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
- Custom Title: The Real Human Being
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
I'm in your thread, Requesting a Maya, avy.
Truly, your graphics are beyond compare.
I simply want a Maya avy, nothing more and nothing less.
Truly, your graphics are beyond compare.
I simply want a Maya avy, nothing more and nothing less.

-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
Aww, thanks for the compliment. ^^
As you're not being too specific, I'll probably make a few of them, and leave it to you to choose your favourite.
As you're not being too specific, I'll probably make a few of them, and leave it to you to choose your favourite.
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
I have done three for you. ^^



Any changes or whatever, just tell me.



Any changes or whatever, just tell me.
-
DoMaya
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3481
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
- Custom Title: The Real Human Being
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
-
Purple Angel
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1362
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
- Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
This topic shall not die
I like the middle one too but they're all pretty ^-^
I like the middle one too but they're all pretty ^-^
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
*digdigdigdig*
Oh, I've made some things for people on Gaia. Guess I'll post them to ressurect this thread. XD




Oh, I've made some things for people on Gaia. Guess I'll post them to ressurect this thread. XD




-
Lunaria42
- Donor

- Posts: 5333
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
- Custom Title: Moving on up!
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Taking all requests ~ Nadindi's Graphics <3
I love the cat warrior one.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009










