Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Closed
-
Bwa Shagun
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 123
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:38 pm
- Custom Title: Yez, I leik Mudkipz.
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
Hey, Eco, if you take requests for songs and stages, Can my match be in a stage that goes well with the song Iron Blue Intentions from CastleVania: Portrait of ruins. Do you think you can even get that song? So anyway, would it be much of a problem for you?
-
Eco
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
- Custom Title: That lovable troll.
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
Uh, not really sure ;P
I'll get match 5 up today.
I'll get match 5 up today.
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
-
TSS
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 764
- Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:27 pm
- Custom Title: Hahahaha no.
- Location: Laboratories Of The Invisible World (Rollerskating The Cosmic Palmistric Postborder)
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progre
Yeah, can you PM me the character list? I need to check something.
-
Eco
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
- Custom Title: That lovable troll.
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
There I PMed it to you.
Im about to record the match
Im about to record the match
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
-
Forte
- Suspect

- Posts: 38
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:27 am
- Custom Title: You called a mercenary?
- Location: In your internets, computer, house, etc.
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
Eco wrote:There I PMed it to you.
Im about to record the match
I'm sorry for asking you this, but could you also send me a copy?
and about this list, is this what characters are allowed and that you own?

made by Atlus619
-
Eco
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
- Custom Title: That lovable troll.
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
Eh, I have to go to school now. Im uploading the match at the time
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
-
Eco
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
- Custom Title: That lovable troll.
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
Im going to kill youtube.
It wont upload, keeps freezing ;_;
It wont upload, keeps freezing ;_;
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
-
TexasBBQ
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 130
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:15 am
- Custom Title: Tex is ready for Christmas.
- Location: Any food or drink or person from Texas (Notably the new resturant Texas' BBQ)
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
Forte wrote:Eco wrote:There I PMed it to you.
Im about to record the match
I'm sorry for asking you this, but could you also send me a copy?
and about this list, is this what characters are allowed and that you own?
Can I have a the list too?


Husband of lolipop.cat and brother of Xero Wright.
-
Neh-ku
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 559
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:37 am
- Custom Title: I'm ready Your Honor! :D
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
hey post it on veoh
that would be cool too
that would be cool too

^ L from Death Note, but I edited it a little for me :]
-
Eco
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
- Custom Title: That lovable troll.
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
Finally, match 5 is up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ0RXoE0He4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ0RXoE0He4
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
-
Ergheiz Zero
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 482
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:59 am
- Custom Title: Ergheiz Zero is Back Bitches!
- Location: Ergheiz Pr0duction Studio
- Contact:
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
Cool, My team won its match, I thought I would've lost there. Though, after watching the chipp fight he looks misrepresented... probably cuz I use him mostly, meh, what ev... <_<

That's right, I'm producing something. Expect something to come out of my new production studio.
-
Joebucks
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 998
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ask about my avatar for a chilling story
- Location: Ohio, the King of America
- Contact:
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progre
I like my team... but we need a Link and Sonic next time. ...And maybe program them to say YouTube Poop phrases...?
-
Eco
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
- Custom Title: That lovable troll.
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
YTPs are like garfield.
Funny at first, but then overdone , tired, and not funny at all.
Funny at first, but then overdone , tired, and not funny at all.
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
-
Joebucks
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 998
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ask about my avatar for a chilling story
- Location: Ohio, the King of America
- Contact:
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progre
...K, thanks. Could you put the phrases in then?
-
Eco
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
- Custom Title: That lovable troll.
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
Eh, that would take work. Which I hate :D
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
-
Ergheiz Zero
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 482
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:59 am
- Custom Title: Ergheiz Zero is Back Bitches!
- Location: Ergheiz Pr0duction Studio
- Contact:
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
ECO get back to making those fights. We need to conclude this tournament!

That's right, I'm producing something. Expect something to come out of my new production studio.
-
Eco
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
- Custom Title: That lovable troll.
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
I know. Yesterday I was trying to win those mugs though.
I might upload the next match today.
I might upload the next match today.
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
-
TexasBBQ
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 130
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:15 am
- Custom Title: Tex is ready for Christmas.
- Location: Any food or drink or person from Texas (Notably the new resturant Texas' BBQ)
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progre
Can you do the matches quick. I want to see if there's a second tourney so i can join!

Husband of lolipop.cat and brother of Xero Wright.
-
Eco
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
- Custom Title: That lovable troll.
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
Igh, talk about one-sided
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H1b2ku-opw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H1b2ku-opw
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
-
Bwa Shagun
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 123
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:38 pm
- Custom Title: Yez, I leik Mudkipz.
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
I won, though I'm not surprised.
Also, I see you didn't fill my request. Oh well.
Also, I see you didn't fill my request. Oh well.
-
Eco
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
- Custom Title: That lovable troll.
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
-
Eco
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
- Custom Title: That lovable troll.
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
Match 8 is up now ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv5em8_3ld4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv5em8_3ld4
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
-
Eco
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
- Custom Title: That lovable troll.
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
On a side note, I updated the Match-Up Roster
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
-
Bwa Shagun
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 123
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:38 pm
- Custom Title: Yez, I leik Mudkipz.
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
So...
Next match, please.
Next match, please.
-
Joebucks
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 998
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ask about my avatar for a chilling story
- Location: Ohio, the King of America
- Contact:
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progre
Next match is... Me Vs. Eco...
...Oh crap. I'm dead.
...Oh crap. I'm dead.
-
TexasBBQ
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 130
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:15 am
- Custom Title: Tex is ready for Christmas.
- Location: Any food or drink or person from Texas (Notably the new resturant Texas' BBQ)
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progre
JoeP wrote:Next match is... Me Vs. Eco...
...Oh crap. I'm .
How would you know? This match maybe equally matched and intresting. Everyone buy your Eco Shirts and JoeP Flags!

Husband of lolipop.cat and brother of Xero Wright.
-
Joebucks
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 998
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ask about my avatar for a chilling story
- Location: Ohio, the King of America
- Contact:
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progre
TexasBBQ wrote:JoeP wrote:Next match is... Me Vs. Eco...
...Oh crap. I'm .
How would you know? This match maybe equally matched and intresting. Everyone buy your Eco Shirts and JoeP Flags!
Yeah, gimme three a those flags. *buys*
-
TexasBBQ
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 130
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:15 am
- Custom Title: Tex is ready for Christmas.
- Location: Any food or drink or person from Texas (Notably the new resturant Texas' BBQ)
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progre
That will be over $9000

Husband of lolipop.cat and brother of Xero Wright.
-
Joebucks
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 998
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ask about my avatar for a chilling story
- Location: Ohio, the King of America
- Contact:
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progre
Here's a check.
*hands check*
...
...
...
Boing!
*hands check*
...
...
...
Boing!
-
TexasBBQ
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 130
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:15 am
- Custom Title: Tex is ready for Christmas.
- Location: Any food or drink or person from Texas (Notably the new resturant Texas' BBQ)
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progre
Discount at Coffee 'r' us. All coffee will be half price and Java will be quarter price and all those mugen supproters can buy a JoeP mug for free and a Eco hat for a can of ham!

Husband of lolipop.cat and brother of Xero Wright.
-
Neh-ku
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 559
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:37 am
- Custom Title: I'm ready Your Honor! :D
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
HELL YEAH!
Gimme like 10 bags of Coffee, a free mug and here's a can of ham! XD
Gimme like 10 bags of Coffee, a free mug and here's a can of ham! XD

^ L from Death Note, but I edited it a little for me :]
-
TexasBBQ
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 130
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:15 am
- Custom Title: Tex is ready for Christmas.
- Location: Any food or drink or person from Texas (Notably the new resturant Texas' BBQ)
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progre
That will be $20

Husband of lolipop.cat and brother of Xero Wright.
-
Neh-ku
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 559
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:37 am
- Custom Title: I'm ready Your Honor! :D
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
...ummm
*looks into wallet...*
hmm...i only have that can of meat
XD
*looks into wallet...*
hmm...i only have that can of meat
XD

^ L from Death Note, but I edited it a little for me :]
-
TexasBBQ
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 130
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:15 am
- Custom Title: Tex is ready for Christmas.
- Location: Any food or drink or person from Texas (Notably the new resturant Texas' BBQ)
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progre
Was the coffee java or normal? Java was 1/4 price while coffee was 1/2

Husband of lolipop.cat and brother of Xero Wright.
-
TSS
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 764
- Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:27 pm
- Custom Title: Hahahaha no.
- Location: Laboratories Of The Invisible World (Rollerskating The Cosmic Palmistric Postborder)
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progre
Hang on, since when was this a store RPG?
-
Joebucks
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 998
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ask about my avatar for a chilling story
- Location: Ohio, the King of America
- Contact:
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progre
...It's not, is it? ...We'll just wait for Eco to post... cross our fingers...
-
Eco
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
- Custom Title: That lovable troll.
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
I'll be recording/uploading the match tommorow.
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
-
Bwa Shagun
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 123
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:38 pm
- Custom Title: Yez, I leik Mudkipz.
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
Eco, may I ask something.
On the Match up Roster, I see red diagonal lines on the tornament bar, what are they for?
On the Match up Roster, I see red diagonal lines on the tornament bar, what are they for?
-
TexasBBQ
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 130
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:15 am
- Custom Title: Tex is ready for Christmas.
- Location: Any food or drink or person from Texas (Notably the new resturant Texas' BBQ)
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
Eco, may I ask something.
On the Match up Roster, I see red diagonal lines on the tornament bar, what are they for?
It means they are out.

Husband of lolipop.cat and brother of Xero Wright.
-
Neh-ku
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 559
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:37 am
- Custom Title: I'm ready Your Honor! :D
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Now in Progress
TexasBBQ wrote:Eco, may I ask something.
On the Match up Roster, I see red diagonal lines on the tornament bar, what are they for?
It means they are out.
no, no. I noticed that too, and I think it's only for decoration...lol


^ L from Death Note, but I edited it a little for me :]