Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Closed

Where topics get tossed off a bridge and are swept away (aka locked archives)
Locked
Eco
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
Custom Title: That lovable troll.

Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Closed

Post by Eco »

The Winner was Fironic! (Let's Boogy)
I hope you guys had a good time. I will return for another tournament soon enough.

------------------------------
Teams:

"Shatter Proof" - Eco
Roll - Strider Hiryu - God Rugal

"MAVERIX" - The Steel Samurai
Goenitz - Krizalid - Dio

"Mugen Poop" - Godot Fan
Luigi - Mario - Vegeta

Team Z.0. - Ergheiz Zero
Chipp - Rock Howard - Zero

SNK's Playmore Team - LINK1438
Terry Bogard(CvS) - Joe Higashi - Kyo (KoF)

"K.T. Office" - TehKTness
SF3 Ryu - Venom - Guile

Xtreme2U - Atlus619
Baby Bonnie Hood - Hayato - Sakura

"/0" - Neo 2.3 Hylan
Tails [Sonic 3&K (requested)] - K - Android 18

"~~St. Jude's Lonely Topic Band~~" - Roby Bang
Magneto - Chaos - Psylocke

Some random guy who likes mugen's team - Bwa Shagun
Thor - Count Dracula (Restricted) - Black Tiger

SUPER HEROES! UNITE! - DethAngel
IronMan - Superman - Spiderman

Let's Boogy - ??????(1)
Vice - Haohmaru - Setsuna

*Yawn* - ??????(2)
Evil Ryu - Jedah - Adel

"Charlie's Angels" - ??????(3)
Sailor Jupiter - Chun Li - Morrigan

No Strings Attached - MisterToast
Dhalsim - Gutsman - War Machine

Team Atkins - Senpuuken
Charlie - Hulk - Benimaru Nikaido
----------------------------------
Match-up Poster:
Image
----------------------------------
Matches:


Match 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw6_uPUpXoc
Match 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4VlY2H0sIA
Match 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxZL4B-6SB8
Match 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxBh54_en5U
Match 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ0RXoE0He4
Match 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H1b2ku-opw
Match 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdLs8c-KZkY
Match 8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv5em8_3ld4
Match 9: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrOu0gCct88
Match 10: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsI-qT08M0k
Match 11: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrd_5f4icSs
Match 12: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxIZ_85PSFA
Match 13: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72qSWO5MgJo
Match 14: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwg3bz6n_Uc
Match 15: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgCpSX2Dezw
Last edited by Eco on Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:46 pm, edited 31 times in total.
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.

I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
Eco
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
Custom Title: That lovable troll.

Re: Objection! A Court Records Mugen Tournament

Post by Eco »

Heres another goody, its Nick and Edgey! :phoenix: :edgeworth:
I personally don't like them. Their attack stats are good, but they are highly vunurable to attacks :yuusaku:

Image

But seriously, I need your guys opinions.
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.

I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
Concerned Citizen
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1961
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:41 am
Custom Title: Most concerned citizen out there.
Location: City-17
Contact:

Re: Objection! A Court Records Mugen Tournament

Post by Concerned Citizen »

It's alright...I guess...
Image
Xbox Live: LadyDuoMaxwell
Eco
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
Custom Title: That lovable troll.

Re: Objection! A Court Records Mugen Tournament

Post by Eco »

Concerned Citizen wrote:It's alright...I guess...

That DOESNT quite answer the question :sick:
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.

I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
Eco
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
Custom Title: That lovable troll.

Re: Objection! A Court Records Mugen Tournament

Post by Eco »

Thanks for stickying it. I should have the Mugen Character List up.
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.

I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
Eco
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
Custom Title: That lovable troll.

Re: Objection! A Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Ope

Post by Eco »

SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
Join up ASAP!
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.

I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
TSS
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 764
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:27 pm
Custom Title: Hahahaha no.
Location: Laboratories Of The Invisible World (Rollerskating The Cosmic Palmistric Postborder)

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions O

Post by TSS »

No Omega Tiger Woods?

"MAVERIX" - The Steel Samurai
Goenitz - Krizalid - Dio
Joebucks
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 998
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:56 pm
Custom Title: Ask about my avatar for a chilling story
Location: Ohio, the King of America
Contact:

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Joebucks »

Dibs on Mama Luigi!!! ...Or Rolento. ...Or WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY stickman.
ImageTHERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE THAT IS NOT POWERImage
TSS
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 764
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:27 pm
Custom Title: Hahahaha no.
Location: Laboratories Of The Invisible World (Rollerskating The Cosmic Palmistric Postborder)

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by TSS »

Godot Fan wrote:Dibs on Mama Luigi!!! ...Or Rolento. ...Or WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY stickman.


I've taken the 'stickman' as you call it (Dio Brando), so you'll have to pick another guy. Also, if you're going to join, you need to use the submission form.

[Team Name] - [Name of Member]
[Char 1] - [Char 2] - [Char 3]
Joebucks
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 998
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:56 pm
Custom Title: Ask about my avatar for a chilling story
Location: Ohio, the King of America
Contact:

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Joebucks »

Oh. OK.
"Mugen Poop" Godot Fan
Luigi, Mario, M. Bison (for good taste)
EDIT: Change M. Bison to Vegeta.
ImageTHERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE THAT IS NOT POWERImage
Ergheiz Zero
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 482
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:59 am
Custom Title: Ergheiz Zero is Back Bitches!
Location: Ergheiz Pr0duction Studio
Contact:

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Ergheiz Zero »

Team Z.0. Ergheiz Zero
Chipp Zanuff - Rock Howard - Zero (the SvC:Chaos one)
Image
That's right, I'm producing something. Expect something to come out of my new production studio.
link1438
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:55 pm
Custom Title: Idiot
Location: Behind Phoenix, Giving him the answers.

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by link1438 »

I guess I'll sign up... teams of three?

SNK's Playmore Team - LINK1438
Terry Bogard(CvS), Joe Higashi(CvS), and Kyo (KoF)
ImageImage <- ?Unknown?
http://debatesx3.bravehost.com - My Website, DEBATES,DEBATES,DEBATES, Also Includes my PW DebatesX3 Comics. Feel Free to add some Consturctive Crticism, VIA PM.
Eco
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
Custom Title: That lovable troll.

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Eco »

Yay! Thanks for the submissions. :keiko:
All submissions put on the participant list.
We need 11 more participants.
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.

I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
Eco
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
Custom Title: That lovable troll.

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Eco »

I made an example of a mugen match.
This was from a former tournament that my friend hosted, that I re-did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLZF0NwNORM
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.

I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
Neh-ku
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:37 am
Custom Title: I'm ready Your Honor! :D
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Neh-ku »

wait are you guyz going to play online or what?

I don't get it...cause M.U.G.E.N doesn't have online
Image
^ L from Death Note, but I edited it a little for me :]
Eco
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
Custom Title: That lovable troll.

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Eco »

The AIs play for you, and I record the matches. Simple?
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.

I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
Eco
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
Custom Title: That lovable troll.

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Eco »

Sorry for the double post.
My friend taught me how to make a better quality video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olMpiMKaprE
Here it is
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.

I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
TSS
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 764
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:27 pm
Custom Title: Hahahaha no.
Location: Laboratories Of The Invisible World (Rollerskating The Cosmic Palmistric Postborder)

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions O

Post by TSS »

What recording program do you use?
Eco
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
Custom Title: That lovable troll.

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Eco »

I use SnagIt.
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.

I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
Joebucks
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 998
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:56 pm
Custom Title: Ask about my avatar for a chilling story
Location: Ohio, the King of America
Contact:

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions O

Post by Joebucks »

Erm... Actually, I'm going to have to drop out. This is all so confusing... I wish it were in Flash... hint hint, nudge nudge...
ImageTHERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE THAT IS NOT POWERImage
TehKTness
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:57 am
Custom Title: ~\m/PROWRESLOVE\m/~
Location: Sacramento, California
Contact:

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by TehKTness »

Geeze, I haven't played Mugen for a long-ass time...I kinda stopped after the whole XCalibreBlade/Blaque incident, if you guys know about that.

But anyway, this sounds like fun. So, they're computer controlled matches? Cool. If I had to install specific characters to fight specific teams, I'd have to resign - My ol' hard drive can't take it. >_<

"K.T. Office" - TehKTness
SF3 Ryu - Venom - Guile
And it's so easy when you're evil...This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me.
Image
Neither my sig or avatar are PW related...I feel so out of place. ;__;
Eco
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
Custom Title: That lovable troll.

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Eco »

Thanks for signing up!
We need 10 more now =0
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.

I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
Neh-ku
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:37 am
Custom Title: I'm ready Your Honor! :D
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Neh-ku »

ah...AIs

man...I should have found this earlier because I had M.U.G.E.N but...I deleted because it made my comp slow

I wanted to do this too... :sadshoe:
Image
^ L from Death Note, but I edited it a little for me :]
Eco
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
Custom Title: That lovable troll.

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Eco »

COme on people, we need participants =(
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.

I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
Ergheiz Zero
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 482
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:59 am
Custom Title: Ergheiz Zero is Back Bitches!
Location: Ergheiz Pr0duction Studio
Contact:

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Ergheiz Zero »

well, if you don't mind I'll make a 2nd team... since we need more teams, that is if its fine with you?

Team Capcom/Arc Systems/SNK: Ergheiz Zero
Ryu (CvS) *no Sol?* Ky Kyske Terry Bogard (KoF)
Image
That's right, I'm producing something. Expect something to come out of my new production studio.
Neh-ku
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:37 am
Custom Title: I'm ready Your Honor! :D
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Neh-ku »

Okay...I get it now...!

I gotta sign up then...

[Xtreme2U] - [Atlus619]
[Baby Bonnie Hood] - [Hayato] - [Sakura]

OK! XD
Image
^ L from Death Note, but I edited it a little for me :]
Eco
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
Custom Title: That lovable troll.

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Eco »

Thanks! Also, 2 friends of mine wanted to join if thats ok =)
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.

I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
zuddy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1575
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:01 am
Custom Title: seems interesting!
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions O

Post by zuddy »

The AIs play for you, and I record the matches. Simple?
because that doesn't COMPLETELY NEGATE the purpose of a tournament in the first place
Image
Goten X
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:46 pm

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Goten X »

I have to agree with fapmachine. Also, this is one of the most idiotic and retarded ideas I've ever heard. Why not learn how to play some real fighting games on MAME32k and stop this Mugen "lawl record yourself" nonsense? It really makes no sense.

/GX
Eco
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
Custom Title: That lovable troll.

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Eco »

Retarded? Idiotic?
I think not.

You obviously never watched or participated in a Mugen Tournament, have you?
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.

I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
Neh-ku
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:37 am
Custom Title: I'm ready Your Honor! :D
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Neh-ku »

lol...GO XTREME2U!!!
Image
^ L from Death Note, but I edited it a little for me :]
Eco
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
Custom Title: That lovable troll.

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Eco »

Come on people. Just a little more...
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.

I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
zuddy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1575
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:01 am
Custom Title: seems interesting!
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions O

Post by zuddy »

You obviously never watched or participated in a Mugen Tournament, have you?
You tell me why the fuck I would bother setting it up and running it when I could just watch AI matches on my computer or, god forbid, play a real game with people.
Image
Neh-ku
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:37 am
Custom Title: I'm ready Your Honor! :D
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Neh-ku »

are you going to post the matches on youtube?

just asking...
Image
^ L from Death Note, but I edited it a little for me :]
Eco
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
Custom Title: That lovable troll.

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Eco »

Yes I am.

Also, Fap if you dont like it, DONT FARKING POST. Go Fap to those kids on your avatar.
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.

I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
TehKTness
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:57 am
Custom Title: ~\m/PROWRESLOVE\m/~
Location: Sacramento, California
Contact:

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions O

Post by TehKTness »

zuddharina wrote:
The AIs play for you, and I record the matches. Simple?
because that doesn't COMPLETELY NEGATE the purpose of a tournament in the first place


Not really. Well, not in this case, I'd like to think. On a wrestling board I go to, we do this kind of stuff all the time. Guy hold tournament with wrestling game, people pick a wrestler, AIs fight and we have a good time rooting for our guys.

Is that a tournament to test our skills against one another? No. Is it a fun time waster where we (for lack of a better word) bet on our guys? Yeah, that sounds about right. But, "fun time waster betting AI pool" doesn't sound as catchy as "tournament". As for the "play a real game with real people" argument, yes, that sounds fun. But this, too, is also fun.

Where am I going with this? Don't know, but it just a fun thing to do with people. Wrestling games, Mugen, fighting games and just about any other competitive game.
All in all - Don't hate, appreciate.
And it's so easy when you're evil...This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me.
Image
Neither my sig or avatar are PW related...I feel so out of place. ;__;
Neh-ku
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:37 am
Custom Title: I'm ready Your Honor! :D
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Neh-ku »

we cant sign up another team...?
Image
^ L from Death Note, but I edited it a little for me :]
Eco
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 pm
Custom Title: That lovable troll.

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Eco »

Atlus619 wrote:we cant sign up another team...?



Well, that kinda increases your chances of winning XD
I remember when CR was cool and Croik was the only one in charge.

I also remember when we used to have respectable members. :(
Neh-ku
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:37 am
Custom Title: I'm ready Your Honor! :D
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions Open

Post by Neh-ku »

ah...ok.
Image
^ L from Death Note, but I edited it a little for me :]
Kunio-kun
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:04 am

Re: Objection! Court Records Mugen Tournament: Submissions O

Post by Kunio-kun »

No Goketsuji/Matrimelee characters? Aw. :<

At least there's one character from Dragoon Might that I clearly recognize. Love should be given to the PI characters someday...

Don't mind me, I'm just saying what's on my mind on the account I'm as big a fan of Power Instinct as I am for Ace Attorney. Not startin' anything. Just wanted to get that out, no hard feelings.

Sorry if I seem to talk about that series so damn much, by the way. ^^;
Last edited by Kunio-kun on Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Locked