Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Trip! Talk about stuff Boosted off of Cing's Hotel Dusk, AND Pirate Grandmas.
Karmi-Sempai
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 458
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:57 am
Custom Title: Aspiring to Inspire
Location: Asia
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Karmi-Sempai »

Okay, I'll do it then. :grey: Thanks for the support!
.: Click on the pictures for links! :.

ImageImageImageImage
Jesswee
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am
Custom Title: Hate is Bad :(
Location: La la land~
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Jesswee »

A beautiful remake of The Last Sleep!

This isn't mine, by the way. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it belonged to someone here on CR and I just missed it when it was posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USP2MP87e0M

This is really beautiful.
Image
OniXera
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 389
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 5:44 am
Custom Title: Criticus Maximus
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by OniXera »

cherii wrote:Wow, there are lots of pics that I haven't seen before. :) Thanks for making this thread. I have a few more (from Deviantart, probably) that haven't been posted. Sorry if a few of them have been posted already...I have really poor memory. Okay, I have a lot more than I expected...so I'm going to be using links for most of them. Everything's pretty safe, so don't worry about seeing anything you shouldn't be. :hotti:

Kyle and Melissa
Image


Wow, whoever made that is made of complete win! :will:
User avatar
shadowofedgeworth
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:03 am
Custom Title: Real men are gray-haired in their 20s.

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by shadowofedgeworth »

Jesswee wrote:A beautiful remake of The Last Sleep!

This isn't mine, by the way. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it belonged to someone here on CR and I just missed it when it was posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USP2MP87e0M

This is really beautiful.


I don't think this is in the right thread, but its beauty is making me not care! DOWNLOAD! :gant:
Image
Totally not my sig...
italliansounds
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:48 am
Custom Title: Total trip man.

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by italliansounds »

Bahaha, my avatar is in here. Image
I drew these... But they are horrible. ಠ_ಠ

Image
Image
I love me some Jeff Damon. 8D
Image
Jay
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:32 am
Custom Title: Heat Guy J
Location: Deutschland
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Jay »

So I finally got around to doing some Hotel Dusk artwork. My interpretation of Ed Vincent, since we see so little of his face.

Ulrira is the old man from the Zelda game, Link's Awakening. He talks to you on the phone.

Image
Pauca sed matura.

[url=http://www.projekt-aai.de.vu"]Image[/url]
payroo
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by payroo »

Nice one, Jay! Love the crossover...

I just finished Last Window, so time to dump some more fanart!
Image

Kyle and the window... :hyde:
Pandonetho
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:33 am

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Pandonetho »

Wow that is a really good interpretation of Ed. I love it! Great work man.
Image
Wooster
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3449
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by Wooster »

Image
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
mushin
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 377
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 7:52 am

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Post by mushin »

Hotel Dusk needs more love :uramidn: the only fanart I've made of this game is this one. haha whoops
Image

Here are some fanarts from different artists I found if you're interested. :keiko:

Post Reply