Official Court Records Thread
-
Yaragorm
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4993
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
- Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
- Location: CA
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Besides, the actual Book thread has like what, 300 replies? The 3 things We Didn't Know thread has more posts than that and I'm definitely sure that doesn't need its own forum.
-
sunneth
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:52 am
Re: Official Court Records Thread
I apologize for interrupting the literature board discussion...
But there are a few links on the main site that are broken (namely, in the Official Art > Apollo Justice section).
http://www.court-records.net/GS4%20guid ... ouya03.jpg
http://www.court-records.net/GS4%20guid ... ouya04.jpg
http://www.court-records.net/GS4%20guid ... ouya05.jpg
They're a few of scanned pages of Klavier's [concept] designs from the GS4 guidebook. I was wondering if it would be possible to relocate the pages and fix the links? I don't know whether the files themselves have disappeared of if it's just a case of broken links...
I'd really appreciate it if this could be done. If it can't, thanks for you time!
EDIT: If it can be fixed, I noticed http://www.court-records.net/GS4%20guid ... hito03.jpg and http://www.court-records.net/GS4%20guid ... hito04.jpg were broken as well.
But there are a few links on the main site that are broken (namely, in the Official Art > Apollo Justice section).
http://www.court-records.net/GS4%20guid ... ouya03.jpg
http://www.court-records.net/GS4%20guid ... ouya04.jpg
http://www.court-records.net/GS4%20guid ... ouya05.jpg
They're a few of scanned pages of Klavier's [concept] designs from the GS4 guidebook. I was wondering if it would be possible to relocate the pages and fix the links? I don't know whether the files themselves have disappeared of if it's just a case of broken links...
I'd really appreciate it if this could be done. If it can't, thanks for you time!
EDIT: If it can be fixed, I noticed http://www.court-records.net/GS4%20guid ... hito03.jpg and http://www.court-records.net/GS4%20guid ... hito04.jpg were broken as well.
Last edited by sunneth on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
End Quote
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 612
- Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm
- Custom Title: "I'm End Quote." end quote.
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Croik wrote:I don't like adding extra boards just because a couple people ask for one. There has to be real interest to warrant it.
What about a poll then, but one that only members can answer?
Though yes, books maybe aren't interesting enough to talk about to get its own board...
-
dullahan1
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6664
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
- Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
- Location: IN SPACE!
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Yaragorm wrote:Besides, the actual Book thread has like what, 300 replies? The 3 things We Didn't Know thread has more posts than that and I'm definitely sure that doesn't need its own forum.
There's a difference between discussion and unneeded spam.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:Pierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
I feel the same
-
Rov
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3035
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
- Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Book discussion fits the "non-PW related talk" description well enough. Plus, if the book topic doesn't have that many replies, it's not like topics about individual books are going to receive a significant amount. Adding a board for just books seems rather pointless.
Don't get me wrong; I enjoy reading a good novel. It's not that "books aren't interesting enough" to get a board of their own, it's that they won't warrant as much discussion as the other boards. For example, compare the Borscht Bowl Club to the Police Station. Both are boards pertaining to a specific form of media. 154 topics in the BBC, and 1297 topics in the PS. Granted, the Police Station has been around several years longer than the BBC, but discussion within the BBC is slow. At the time of this post, page 1 of the most active topics shows not a single thread within the BBC, and the only BBC thread mentioned in the first three pages is the "What are you Listening to" thread.
A board pertaining solely to the discussion of books would not generate as much activity as the Borscht Bowl Club has. The most popular thread would be a "What are you Reading" thread, which are topics that are pointless in and of themselves. Created solely for the purpose of generating a higher post count, they produce a very low amount of quality discussion because people don't care about what you're currently reading. But I digress.
I mean, make the board if you really want to. I could care less. I just thought I'd give my opinion.
Don't get me wrong; I enjoy reading a good novel. It's not that "books aren't interesting enough" to get a board of their own, it's that they won't warrant as much discussion as the other boards. For example, compare the Borscht Bowl Club to the Police Station. Both are boards pertaining to a specific form of media. 154 topics in the BBC, and 1297 topics in the PS. Granted, the Police Station has been around several years longer than the BBC, but discussion within the BBC is slow. At the time of this post, page 1 of the most active topics shows not a single thread within the BBC, and the only BBC thread mentioned in the first three pages is the "What are you Listening to" thread.
A board pertaining solely to the discussion of books would not generate as much activity as the Borscht Bowl Club has. The most popular thread would be a "What are you Reading" thread, which are topics that are pointless in and of themselves. Created solely for the purpose of generating a higher post count, they produce a very low amount of quality discussion because people don't care about what you're currently reading. But I digress.
I mean, make the board if you really want to. I could care less. I just thought I'd give my opinion.
-
PandaPrinzessin
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1199
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:14 pm
- Custom Title: A True English Diva-To-Be <3
- Location: Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun~
Re: Official Court Records Thread
I've been looking around on the official art pages and it strikes me that quite a few of the images have broken links~ I can't remember all the ones which do but I know it's a fair amount- particularly on the GS4 art.
Maybe something that needs attention? ^^
Maybe something that needs attention? ^^
-
Croik
- Admin

- Posts: 5255
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
- Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
- Location: America
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
It's because those were spoiler pages and when I replaced "spoiler" with actual thumbnails I borked the code and haven't gotten around to fixing it.
-
Darth GW7
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 390
- Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:40 pm
- Custom Title: Aka Miss Fortune / Sir Prize
Re: Official Court Records Thread
While I remember, there's a few animation pages which don't work anymore.
Daryan Crescend and Drew Misham are the ones I know of, there may be more.
Oh, and a couple of the "Who wants to be a millionaire" questions have answers with text that goes outside the box, messing up the layout somewhat.
Daryan Crescend and Drew Misham are the ones I know of, there may be more.
Oh, and a couple of the "Who wants to be a millionaire" questions have answers with text that goes outside the box, messing up the layout somewhat.
-
L~A
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1109
- Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:20 pm
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Yup, we know about that bug, which is caused either by:
1) the answer being too long for the box (though I tried to shorten them as much as possible)
2) it's one of those special questions with only good answers, and no wrong one. Unfortunately, it didn't work so well, and all good answers ended up in the same box...
Anyway, this should be fixed real soon, as well as the few typos here and there.
1) the answer being too long for the box (though I tried to shorten them as much as possible)
2) it's one of those special questions with only good answers, and no wrong one. Unfortunately, it didn't work so well, and all good answers ended up in the same box...
Anyway, this should be fixed real soon, as well as the few typos here and there.



-
16BitsQuaRed
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 164
- Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:03 pm
- Custom Title: [/failure]
- Location: Over There
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Yaragorm wrote:Besides, the actual Book thread has like what, 300 replies? The 3 things We Didn't Know thread has more posts than that and I'm definitely sure that doesn't need its own forum.
Well, that's merely because that works well as a topic. Jumbling every single book into a topic... well, simply doesn't work as well as a board would. And besides, we have a board for movies and TV, and I'm really hoping the majority of people who would play Phoenix Wright read just as much as they stare at the "idiot box".
End Quote wrote:Croik wrote:I don't like adding extra boards just because a couple people ask for one. There has to be real interest to warrant it.
What about a poll then, but one that only members can answer?
Though yes, books maybe aren't interesting enough to talk about to get its own board...
C'mon... man, seriously...

[rant]
[/rant]
[/rant]
-
End Quote
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 612
- Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm
- Custom Title: "I'm End Quote." end quote.
Re: Official Court Records Thread
16BitsQuaRed wrote:Yaragorm wrote:Besides, the actual Book thread has like what, 300 replies? The 3 things We Didn't Know thread has more posts than that and I'm definitely sure that doesn't need its own forum.
Well, that's merely because that works well as a topic. Jumbling every single book into a topic... well, simply doesn't work as well as a board would. And besides, we have a board for movies and TV, and I'm really hoping the majority of people who would play Phoenix Wright read just as much as they stare at the "idiot box".End Quote wrote:Croik wrote:I don't like adding extra boards just because a couple people ask for one. There has to be real interest to warrant it.
What about a poll then, but one that only members can answer?
Though yes, books maybe aren't interesting enough to talk about to get its own board...
C'mon... man, seriously...
I said it wrongly, I wanted to say "Maybe there isn't enough interest in books on CR". I'm pro-bookboard actually
But yeah, you can't really discus specific books in the booktopic (at least not for long), and the fact that there is a booktopic might mean that people don't make topics for specific books/series, it could just get closed for the reason that it could easily go in the "Books!" topic.
Also, the "3 things we didn't need to know" was closed because of the pointlessness things said in that topic...
-
Croik
- Admin

- Posts: 5255
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
- Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
- Location: America
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
If there really is a specifc book you want to discuss, go ahead and make a thread. I just wouldn't expect a whole lot of activity with this crowd, depending on the book.
Except no Twilight threads.
Except no Twilight threads.
-
Ceres
- Moderators

- Posts: 2480
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 10:49 am
- Custom Title: I'd say
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Hahahaha
tragic
tragic
-
Louise
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7882
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Borscht Bowl Club
General Music, Band, Insturments, just Audio chat in General. Hope you're more musically inclined than Phoenix
General Music, Band, Insturments, just Audio chat in General. Hope you're more musically inclined than Phoenix
-
End Quote
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 612
- Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm
- Custom Title: "I'm End Quote." end quote.
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Spoiler: 3-5, just in case (it's not the T&T board)
-
Professor_Wright
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 181
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:30 pm
- Custom Title: Ace Nobody
- Location: IN AMERICA! *shot*
Re: Official Court Records Thread
The Capcom hate thread in the police station disappeared. Why?
-
Wooster
- Admin

- Posts: 3449
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Claim, Evidence, Warrant.
You claimed that Capcom was in a downward spiral, and you were going to boycott them.
You offered no evidence as to what triggered that.
You offered nothing that warranted anyone taking you seriously.
Thus rather then dignifying your topic with a lock, it was better off deleted.
You claimed that Capcom was in a downward spiral, and you were going to boycott them.
You offered no evidence as to what triggered that.
You offered nothing that warranted anyone taking you seriously.
Thus rather then dignifying your topic with a lock, it was better off deleted.
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
-
Albarra
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:46 am
Re: Official Court Records Thread
The game scripts are all down, I wanted so bad to beat the game using every possibility...

-
LittleThief
- Suspect

- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:28 pm
- Custom Title: Stalking Edgey
- Location: USA
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Hello!
I noticed that under Official Art (Gyakuten Kenji) in the AAI Artbook section, the first row, there are five pictures, all say '404 Not Found' when clicked on.
I noticed that under Official Art (Gyakuten Kenji) in the AAI Artbook section, the first row, there are five pictures, all say '404 Not Found' when clicked on.
EdgeworthxMia
Some couples don't have to make sense...
Some couples don't have to make sense...
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Hey there.
Recently a bot in it's two minutes of fame posted a bunch of explicit images in it's thread. I was just thinking is there no explicit image filter or something in operation as there is nothing to stop future bots hitting us up like that? Links and stuff are easily avoidable like most bots but maybe an image ban would be useful.
Recently a bot in it's two minutes of fame posted a bunch of explicit images in it's thread. I was just thinking is there no explicit image filter or something in operation as there is nothing to stop future bots hitting us up like that? Links and stuff are easily avoidable like most bots but maybe an image ban would be useful.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Wooster
- Admin

- Posts: 3449
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
There's currently not an image block in place because it's happened several times that a new member gets first wind of news, posts it and images.
I'll have to think creatively if we'd do a block like that.
I'll have to think creatively if we'd do a block like that.
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Wooster wrote:There's currently not an image block in place because it's happened several times that a new member gets first wind of news, posts it and images.
I'll have to think creatively if we'd do a block like that.
Well just letting you know. I've seen plenty of bots in my time and thats the first I've seen to go straight out there and post porn so it's a once-in-a-blue-moon occurance.
If it's too much trouble we'll probably still be ok just if there was anything that could be done.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Forgive the double post but a new member recently highlighted a small problem.
The darkened DeKiller smily
shares the same...'code' I guess as the non-darkened version on page 5 of the smily list. So whenever you select the non-darkened version it just appears as the dark version.
Small things.
The darkened DeKiller smily
shares the same...'code' I guess as the non-darkened version on page 5 of the smily list. So whenever you select the non-darkened version it just appears as the dark version.Small things.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Wooster
- Admin

- Posts: 3449
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
-
Rov
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3035
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
- Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Official Court Records Thread
A whole lot of images on What A!? are broken - a couple on the Characters page, a bunch in the Gallery, and the ones from 'Stuff I Boosted'. Also the entire Fanworks page is a 404 error.
-
scaler24
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Capcom: When trolling just won't do
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Hi, everyone!
I was wondering if the screenshots for the last case in AAI2 will eventually be posted. I'm quite interested in seeing them.
Thanks in advance for the reply
I was wondering if the screenshots for the last case in AAI2 will eventually be posted. I'm quite interested in seeing them.
Thanks in advance for the reply

-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Hey Woost
I've been having some difficulties with the threads, want to know if it's just me or something else.
"Show new posts" button now hardly shows any posts compared to how much it did before. This is small though as "Active topics" basically covers for it.
However the icons indicating whether a board is a sticky/active/inactive/has been posted in have disappeared.
Also the clipboard that I post in (AA5 board skin) only crosses about half the page. As in the 'clip' at the top of the board is partially gripping onto nothing and part board. I'll send a screenshot if you wish but it's just a couple things.
Edit: Also just noticed some of the code in my signature has broken down revealing the [center] tags instead of...well just centering the image.
I've been having some difficulties with the threads, want to know if it's just me or something else.
"Show new posts" button now hardly shows any posts compared to how much it did before. This is small though as "Active topics" basically covers for it.
However the icons indicating whether a board is a sticky/active/inactive/has been posted in have disappeared.
Also the clipboard that I post in (AA5 board skin) only crosses about half the page. As in the 'clip' at the top of the board is partially gripping onto nothing and part board. I'll send a screenshot if you wish but it's just a couple things.
Edit: Also just noticed some of the code in my signature has broken down revealing the [center] tags instead of...well just centering the image.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Also, theme-settings kinda are messed up. O_o
If I choose to certain themes, it immediatly jumps to GS5.
If I choose to certain themes, it immediatly jumps to GS5.
-
Wooster
- Admin

- Posts: 3449
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
I can confirm that yes, I did bork the server. Unfortunately I'm doing farm stuff and it could be hours before I have access to my computer and can seriously troubleshoot.
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Wooster wrote:I can confirm that yes, I did bork the server. Unfortunately I'm doing farm stuff and it could be hours before I have access to my computer and can seriously troubleshoot.
No worries *respects farm stuff*
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Wooster
- Admin

- Posts: 3449
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Well, that was odd. Seems the cache just needed to be flushed manually. Nothing to see here folks!
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
-
NinjaMonkey
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2257
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:34 pm
- Custom Title: Surf's Up!
- Location: The gloomiest place on earth (i.e. the UK)
Re: Official Court Records Thread
On the character profile page for Dahlia Hawthorne it states that she is 21 at the time of T&T case 1. However, according to her in-game profile, she is actually 20 years old.
-
plopp
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:13 pm
Re: Official Court Records Thread
In Phineas Filch's character description his last name is written wrongly (“Filtch“).
In addition I have a suggestion why Klavier and Kristoph's last name is Gavin:
It could have to do with Klavier's band The Gavinners. His way of speaking and his name are already pointing to something German and The Gavinners kind of remind me of the German word „Gewinner“ which means “winner“. It would suit Klavier's character to name his band like that, wouldn't it?
So Gavin as the last name was just chosen to make this play of words work.
I'm not sure though, it's just a suggestion.
In addition I have a suggestion why Klavier and Kristoph's last name is Gavin:
It could have to do with Klavier's band The Gavinners. His way of speaking and his name are already pointing to something German and The Gavinners kind of remind me of the German word „Gewinner“ which means “winner“. It would suit Klavier's character to name his band like that, wouldn't it?

So Gavin as the last name was just chosen to make this play of words work.
I'm not sure though, it's just a suggestion.
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Might be nothing but just a heads up.
This morning I found a bot had snuck past whatever systems we have in place. Hammer'd appropriately, just want to bring it to attention that while security has been fantastic lately there might be cracks starting to show.
This morning I found a bot had snuck past whatever systems we have in place. Hammer'd appropriately, just want to bring it to attention that while security has been fantastic lately there might be cracks starting to show.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Bolt Storm
- Admin

- Posts: 3303
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:05 pm
- Custom Title: 元・超会社員級の管理人
- Location: Hiding beneath the judge's desk
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Hm, thanks for the heads up. Did you happen to see its join date?
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!
Wooster wrote:If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Bolt Storm wrote:Hm, thanks for the heads up. Did you happen to see its join date?
Sorry I can't remember it off the top of my head, was just a bunch of links to "Watch _____ free online!" I'll bear that in mind for future, you suspect sleeper bots?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
dullahan1
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6664
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
- Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
- Location: IN SPACE!
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
I don't find this that big of a deal, but this has been happening to me for many months and I'm curious if it's been happening to other users as well.
Basically, when I log on to the forums, I click the checkbox that asks if I want to remain logged in so I don't have to sign in every time I visit the forums. Yet for some reason, after a day or two, sometimes even less, I'm always logged back out as if I never checked the box. I've cleared my cookies and cleaned my cache plenty of times to see if the problem would fix itself, but I still end up having the same issue.
Like I said though, it's not a huge issue since it just takes a couple of clicks to log back in each time, but I thought that since this has been happening for a while now, it's worth bringing up and I'm curious to know if this is happening to others, if it's just me, is it a problem on my end, or if it's a glitch or something in the forums.
Basically, when I log on to the forums, I click the checkbox that asks if I want to remain logged in so I don't have to sign in every time I visit the forums. Yet for some reason, after a day or two, sometimes even less, I'm always logged back out as if I never checked the box. I've cleared my cookies and cleaned my cache plenty of times to see if the problem would fix itself, but I still end up having the same issue.
Like I said though, it's not a huge issue since it just takes a couple of clicks to log back in each time, but I thought that since this has been happening for a while now, it's worth bringing up and I'm curious to know if this is happening to others, if it's just me, is it a problem on my end, or if it's a glitch or something in the forums.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:Pierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
I feel the same
-
dullahan1
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6664
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
- Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
- Location: IN SPACE!
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Bumping this because the problem continues to persist.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:Pierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
I feel the same
-
Lone
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 175
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
- Location: Japan
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Happens to me too, often multiple times a day. I've just gotten used to it now though. It doesn't seem to happen on my phone funnily enough.
-
Gerkuman
- Admin

- Posts: 2504
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:02 am
- Custom Title: What is my liiiife?!?
- Location: UK
Re: Official Court Records Thread
I thought I was the only one that happened to.





see how it withers before my flower of justice
