Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
-
rydus65
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:42 pm
- Custom Title: Just a random passerby
- Location: Hyrule
Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
Klavier or Kristoph?
Kristoph for me. Klavier's OK as a rocker, don't care for him as a prosecutor. Mainly because he helped Apollo too much, even if he didn't need it. I don't know why I like Kristoph. Guess it's just the personality.
Kristoph for me. Klavier's OK as a rocker, don't care for him as a prosecutor. Mainly because he helped Apollo too much, even if he didn't need it. I don't know why I like Kristoph. Guess it's just the personality.
-
peter2201
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 50
- Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:27 am
- Custom Title: ...WUT
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
Klavier.
His objection is my second favorite(next to edgeworths).
His objection is my second favorite(next to edgeworths).

-
DynoStretch
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 301
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:27 pm
- Custom Title: Overruled?
- Location: Nevada
-
Icarus
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 462
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:14 am
- Custom Title: Mipeltaja = the real badass
- Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
They're both lame in their own very special ways.
Klavier for being an oh-so-special guy who's a rock star and is just the nicest prosecutor ever (except for when he's being an insulting asshole and withholding evidence for no good reason, while never getting called on it) and gag me with a fucking spoon, why don't ya? You know what would be great? If the guy had any character at all, instead of the lazy characterization of "He's just a generically nice guy, I guess."
Kristoph was actually responsible for a really cool plot twist in the first case, but son of a bitch, was the plot in the last day of the final case telegraphed and dragged out to hell or what? Although I guess the writers sucking at pacing isn't really the character's fault, so Kristoph is the Gavin I like more.
Klavier for being an oh-so-special guy who's a rock star and is just the nicest prosecutor ever (except for when he's being an insulting asshole and withholding evidence for no good reason, while never getting called on it) and gag me with a fucking spoon, why don't ya? You know what would be great? If the guy had any character at all, instead of the lazy characterization of "He's just a generically nice guy, I guess."
Kristoph was actually responsible for a really cool plot twist in the first case, but son of a bitch, was the plot in the last day of the final case telegraphed and dragged out to hell or what? Although I guess the writers sucking at pacing isn't really the character's fault, so Kristoph is the Gavin I like more.
-
Essa_L_M.E
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 905
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:18 am
- Custom Title: What the Devil is going on here?
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
Kristoph for me too. I liked him as soon as I saw him. I liked Klavier too, but not as much. He was a bit too nice as a prosecutor. It almost made the cases too easy. I liked how he was a rockstar and also how he came off as a pretty boy but
Klavier was a good character for the fangirls, but I'd rather fangirl over the deeper, more mysterious character.
Also, his Objection is screems "IM BETTER THAN YOU!"
Spoiler: Hooray for spoiler tags!
Klavier was a good character for the fangirls, but I'd rather fangirl over the deeper, more mysterious character.

Also, his Objection is screems "IM BETTER THAN YOU!"
Last edited by Essa_L_M.E on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
~
-
phoenixwrightmaster
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 170
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:03 pm
- Custom Title: tell me if you know a better one.
- Location: here on this place.
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
klavier for me
always remeber 2 things.
1. rules are made to be broken.
2. risk are there to be taken
1. rules are made to be broken.
2. risk are there to be taken
-
Ezio Auditore
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 168
- Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:55 pm
- Custom Title: you can just call me Ezio
- Location: the netherlands
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
klavier, i can't stand kristoph.
-
P!ATD
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1130
- Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:56 am
- Location: Dublin
- Contact:
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
Klavier, Kristoph did my head in.

☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆
-
MapleRose
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 260
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:12 pm
- Custom Title: PL vs PW <33
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
I don't particularly like either of them, but I dislike Klavier less I guess, since I have this grudge against Kristoph because of a certain Hobo I love ^^;
As for interesting characters though, I think Kristoph had more potential to be an interesting character. Psychotic, yes, but at least he's not as 1D as his brother. With Klavier, I feel that if you take away the "Euro rocker fangirl magnet", there's nothing left. Seriously, I don't even know why he's even a prosecutor, it seems he'd have a much more successful career as a rock star; his attitude for prosecuting is more like a side job, and I think he belongs more on the stage than in court...
As for interesting characters though, I think Kristoph had more potential to be an interesting character. Psychotic, yes, but at least he's not as 1D as his brother. With Klavier, I feel that if you take away the "Euro rocker fangirl magnet", there's nothing left. Seriously, I don't even know why he's even a prosecutor, it seems he'd have a much more successful career as a rock star; his attitude for prosecuting is more like a side job, and I think he belongs more on the stage than in court...
Phoenix: "You know my strategy. Speak first, think later!"

devART:.:My wallpapers:.:My comics/fanart:.:Sprite edits:.:Objection font

devART:.:My wallpapers:.:My comics/fanart:.:Sprite edits:.:Objection font
-
Franziska's Whip
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm
- Custom Title: c:
- Location: Hinamizawa
- Contact:
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
I don't really care about either, but I guess Klavier because he's "nicer", although he can be a bit of a brat. 

-
SuperGanondorf
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:50 pm
- Custom Title: Gumshoe's #1 Fan
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
I like them both, personally, but I like Kristoph more (I'm the kind of person who loves the psycho types). You should probably add a poll to this thread; it would make more sense.
I HAVE CHORTLES!


-
Carlis
- Suspect

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:17 am
- Custom Title: Lurking somewhere around
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
I prefer Kristoph right now, since he's actually the 'more developed' guy compared to Klavier. Klavier is just...Kind of bland. Maybe it's because GS4 tried to cram so much in, what with the whole 'oh noez, phoenix's now a hobo' thing. As a result, both Apollo and Klavier ended up not being as fleshed out as they should be. Right now all the personality we know of them is basically...Made up personality by the fanon? There's no history for them, no backstory, which is very nice for fanfic authors, but weaken the character in general.
We have to wait for them to come back in GS5 I suppose, to really decide. If they come back. :\
We have to wait for them to come back in GS5 I suppose, to really decide. If they come back. :\
-
MapleRose
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 260
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:12 pm
- Custom Title: PL vs PW <33
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
Carlis wrote:I prefer Kristoph right now, since he's actually the 'more developed' guy compared to Klavier. Klavier is just...Kind of bland. Maybe it's because GS4 tried to cram so much in, what with the whole 'oh noez, phoenix's now a hobo' thing. As a result, both Apollo and Klavier ended up not being as fleshed out as they should be. Right now all the personality we know of them is basically...Made up personality by the fanon? There's no history for them, no backstory, which is very nice for fanfic authors, but weaken the character in general.
Exactly! Somewhere in there, what was supposed to be Apollo vs Klavier ended up being HoboNick vs Kristoph XD I personally don't mind 'cause I like
, but for a series with his name on it, Apollo as a character is pretty shallow (esp compared to
in his first game); same with Klavier, he didn't get nearly as much character development as
did in the first game either.Phoenix: "You know my strategy. Speak first, think later!"

devART:.:My wallpapers:.:My comics/fanart:.:Sprite edits:.:Objection font

devART:.:My wallpapers:.:My comics/fanart:.:Sprite edits:.:Objection font
-
Cravat of Doom
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1015
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:57 am
- Custom Title: earthlings on fire
- Location: Hazakura Temple
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
Kristoph... Speak to me about Ace Attorney and within five minutes you'll know that. xD
I could drone on about my love of Krissi, but my preference has just as much to do with the fact that Klavier is boring, as mentioned earlier.
It's like Capcom was so proud of themselves with Kristoph that they completely forgot about making a prosecutor. This is probably how the conversation went:
-2 weeks before the end of production-
Developer 1: Wow, we really outdid ourselves this time! What a great character!
Developer 2: ...
Developer 1: ...Oh damn, we forgot a prosecutor!
Developer 2: Smart.
Developer 1: Uhh, we could bring Edgeworth back?
Developer 2: No, he's getting his own game soon.
Developer 1: *stares at Kristoph profile* How about we give him a brother?
Developer 2: And he can be the prosecutor!
Developer 1: Oh, we're good!
Developer 2: But we need to make him different. Quick! Give me a word.
Developer 1: Uh....rock!
Developer 2: Alrighty then, he's a rock star.
I could drone on about my love of Krissi, but my preference has just as much to do with the fact that Klavier is boring, as mentioned earlier.
It's like Capcom was so proud of themselves with Kristoph that they completely forgot about making a prosecutor. This is probably how the conversation went:
-2 weeks before the end of production-
Developer 1: Wow, we really outdid ourselves this time! What a great character!
Developer 2: ...
Developer 1: ...Oh damn, we forgot a prosecutor!
Developer 2: Smart.
Developer 1: Uhh, we could bring Edgeworth back?
Developer 2: No, he's getting his own game soon.
Developer 1: *stares at Kristoph profile* How about we give him a brother?
Developer 2: And he can be the prosecutor!
Developer 1: Oh, we're good!
Developer 2: But we need to make him different. Quick! Give me a word.
Developer 1: Uh....rock!
Developer 2: Alrighty then, he's a rock star.



...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow
-
.Marisa.
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 141
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:11 pm
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
I think Kristoph is more interesting (as stated above). But I'm fine with Klavier too, even though he isn't one of my favorites.
-
Essa_L_M.E
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 905
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:18 am
- Custom Title: What the Devil is going on here?
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
Cravat of Doom wrote:Kristoph... Speak to me about Ace Attorney and within five minutes you'll know that. xD
I could drone on about my love of Krissi, but my preference has just as much to do with the fact that Klavier is boring, as mentioned earlier.
It's like Capcom was so proud of themselves with Kristoph that they completely forgot about making a prosecutor. This is probably how the conversation went:
-2 weeks before the end of production-
Developer 1: Wow, we really outdid ourselves this time! What a great character!
Developer 2: ...
Developer 1: ...Oh damn, we forgot a prosecutor!
Developer 2: Smart.
Developer 1: Uhh, we could bring Edgeworth back?
Developer 2: No, he's getting his own game soon.
Developer 1: *stares at Kristoph profile* How about we give him a brother?
Developer 2: And he can be the prosecutor!
Developer 1: Oh, we're good!
Developer 2: But we need to make him different. Quick! Give me a word.
Developer 1: Uh....rock!
Developer 2: Alrighty then, he's a rock star.
That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while.~
-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
I like Klavier more that Kristoph
however his name in German is gay(Kantilen, is that even a name?)
Although his objections are all awesome
and the sprites are cool too
and Kristoph is just a jealous bastard
however his name in German is gay(Kantilen, is that even a name?)
Although his objections are all awesome
and the sprites are cool too
and Kristoph is just a jealous bastard
-
Phoenix Minamimoto
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 266
- Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:56 pm
- Custom Title: Captain Hair!
- Location: California
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
I hate Klavier more than Kristoph. Klavier was a boring character, and I feel that they could have used a much better prosecutor. On the other hand, Kristoph gave the game a much needed "superevil" character, and was very satisfying to finally take down.

-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
They're okay characters. I prefere Kristoph more cause I do. I used to love Klavier but now I think he's fake now.
-
ilygodot
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 587
- Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:45 pm
- Custom Title: lame alert
- Location: ?????????
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
Kristoph for the epic win, but in some fanfics, you gotta love klavgav!!! <3


My fanfic fanartClick the sig for my graphics :) requests taken.
Deviantart
sig nd avvi thanx 2 my boredom:)
-
kaisap112
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 146
- Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:53 pm
- Custom Title: The AA-LPer
- Location: Playing Ace Attorney or making LPs! No, actually, Finland.
- Contact:
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
Kristoph. He's just more my type.
And he's got way classier quotes than Klavier!
"What possible conclusion do you think this "investigation" of yours can lead to? I killed a man named "Smith" with a bottle because I am an evil human being. ...Isn't that enough?" -Kristoph Gavin
Enough said. *bows out*
And he's got way classier quotes than Klavier!
"What possible conclusion do you think this "investigation" of yours can lead to? I killed a man named "Smith" with a bottle because I am an evil human being. ...Isn't that enough?" -Kristoph Gavin
Enough said. *bows out*

Check my Ace Attorney Let's Plays and more on my Youtube Channel!
My Sigs, Wallpapers etc. Topic
The happy wife of Meenyman and mother of Dawn, Madame Sho and Dark Coffee Drinker
-
Foggy
- Suspect

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:35 pm
- Location: Somewhere very boring. D:
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
I like Kristoph a lot more. Klavier just was pretty bland in my opinion. I can't help but feel like he's just there for fanservice, but that could just be me. Can you say estrogen brigade bait?
Kristoph just oozes cool and evilness. Go evilness! I always tend to like the villains, so that doesn't help very much.
Kristoph just oozes cool and evilness. Go evilness! I always tend to like the villains, so that doesn't help very much.

- Tenderlender
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 92
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:47 pm
- Custom Title: Where are Mr. Trite and Herr Forehead?
- Location: Chillin with my buddies in the detention center.
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
I'd have to say I hate them both, but I hate Klavier even more. Snob.
-
Ramika
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:55 pm
- Custom Title: Max Sugar, No Taste
- Location: Forssa, Finland
- Contact:
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
Well, to me Kristoph was kinda "meh". I don't dislike him or anything, but I just prefer Klavier. There's that certain honest and likeable feeling about him, not to mention he's freaking hot. Fanservice? Maybe, but consider my inner fangirl very well serviced. 

-
Archaezephyrnodon
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:24 am
- Custom Title: ...............<3
- Location: Murdering any fangirls who dare come near Klavier. HE'S MINE!!! :D
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
Eh, I'm going to vote for Klavier since everyone is voting for Kristoph.
I'll give the reasons:
Why I like Klavier:
His theme song is AWESOME!
He speaks German
He's not a crazy psychopath murderer like his brother
He's quite freakingsexy hot for a fop prosecutor
Why I like Kristoph
He's nice one time, completely mentally disordered the next
Head Shake is cool, no?
I'll give the reasons:
Why I like Klavier:
His theme song is AWESOME!
He speaks German
He's not a crazy psychopath murderer like his brother
He's quite freaking
Why I like Kristoph
He's nice one time, completely mentally disordered the next
Head Shake is cool, no?

-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
Ugh. I had a whole anti-Klavier rant typed out, but my computer decided to delete it. Anyway, abridged version:
Klavier is too perfect, too unrealistic, and too easy of a prosecutor. There's absolutely no credibility or room for growth in his character. As someone else said, "With prosecutors like Klavier, who needs defense attornies?"
While Kristoph was not the most original character, at least
Klavier is too perfect, too unrealistic, and too easy of a prosecutor. There's absolutely no credibility or room for growth in his character. As someone else said, "With prosecutors like Klavier, who needs defense attornies?"
While Kristoph was not the most original character, at least
Spoiler: 4-4

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
-
Cravat of Doom
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1015
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:57 am
- Custom Title: earthlings on fire
- Location: Hazakura Temple
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
I would have loved if Kristoph was the GS4 prosecutor. 




...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow
-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
After replaying AJ, I made my mind a lot and came to the conclusion that my last interpretation was wrong, in my eyes.
Kristoph cleary is the better Gavin.
Klav is a biatch. He may be a rockstar but why the hell a prosecutor?
And another prodigy?
Seems like copy-pasted to me.
His theme is okay, but Klav is no real prosecutor. He only helped Apollo.
And in 4-3 he framed Machy for only one reason: In order to keep the Gavinners complete.
What a bastard >_>
Kristoph cleary is the better Gavin.
Klav is a biatch. He may be a rockstar but why the hell a prosecutor?
And another prodigy?
Seems like copy-pasted to me.
His theme is okay, but Klav is no real prosecutor. He only helped Apollo.
And in 4-3 he framed Machy for only one reason: In order to keep the Gavinners complete.
What a bastard >_>
Last edited by Coffee Prosecutor on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
End Quote
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 612
- Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm
- Custom Title: "I'm End Quote." end quote.
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
They're both OK I guess... I like Kristoph better than Klavier
-
Marche Tobaye
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 pm
- Custom Title: Call me Ishmael.
- Location: Sweden
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
Coffee Prosecutor wrote:After replaying AJ, I made my mind a lot and came to the conclusion that my last interpretation was wrong, in my eyes.
Kristoph cleary is the better Gavin.
Klav is a biatch. He may be a rockstar but why the hell a prosecutor?
And another prodigy?
Seems like copy-pasted to me.
His theme is okay, but Klav is no real prosecutor. He only helped Apollo.
And in 4-3 he framed Marche for only one reason: In order to keep the Gavinners complete.
What a bastard >_>
Hurrrrr.
I agree though. Klavier is cool, but he's a jerk. Remember when he told Wocky about his injury? He did it while humming a song and laughing.
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247
-
Icarus
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 462
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:14 am
- Custom Title: Mipeltaja = the real badass
- Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
Marche Tobaye wrote:Coffee Prosecutor wrote:After replaying AJ, I made my mind a lot and came to the conclusion that my last interpretation was wrong, in my eyes.
Kristoph cleary is the better Gavin.
Klav is a biatch. He may be a rockstar but why the hell a prosecutor?
And another prodigy?
Seems like copy-pasted to me.
His theme is okay, but Klav is no real prosecutor. He only helped Apollo.
And in 4-3 he framed Marche for only one reason: In order to keep the Gavinners complete.
What a bastard >_>
Hurrrrr.
I agree though. Klavier is cool, but he's a jerk. Remember when he told Wocky about his injury? He did it while humming a song and laughing.
Klavier is a piece of shit, really.
--Haha, Wocky's going to die, isn't that FUNNY? LMAO.
--Resorts to insulting Apollo's physical features and calling him names almost immediately.
--Attitude towards Detective Skye is a sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen.
--Talks about how much he cares for the truth, but doesn't actually care enough to do anything, other than wait for Apollo to find the truth and pretend like it was his idea all along.
--Doesn't share information with the detectives on investigations; purposefully withholds relevant information that could affect the case until the moment when Apollo figures it out anyway (ALL THE TIME in 4-3)
--Offers Alita Tiala an alibi when she didn't know how to explain why she left her shoes in Meraktis Clinic.
--Shows more emotion when his bandmate misses a note on-stage than finding out his brother and his best friend are murderers COMBINED.
--Tries to coerce Spark Brushel into lying on the witness stand by offering him exclusive rights to the story.
-
Cravat of Doom
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1015
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:57 am
- Custom Title: earthlings on fire
- Location: Hazakura Temple
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
Icarus wrote:--Shows more emotion when his bandmate misses a note on-stage than finding out his brother and his best friend are murderers COMBINED.
I'm not the only one who noticed that, I guess. That made me angry. He was all pissed off when Daryan missed one cue that no one noticed...And was emotionless when Daryan and Kristoph were arrested. Not only that, but he made a point to tell Kristoph that he "wasn't needed".
But I really don't hate Klavier despite this; he's just a relatively flat character who desperately needs more development.



...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow
-
Ramika
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:55 pm
- Custom Title: Max Sugar, No Taste
- Location: Forssa, Finland
- Contact:
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
There's something about this thread that prevents people from ranting, it seems. :D Someone before lost an anti-Klavier rant, and now that I had a long text about why Klavier DOESN'T suck, electricity died (hooray for thunderstorms) and my computer booted. Clearly a conspiracy.
Aaanyhow... poor Klav, he can't help it that he's an emo bitch about music. Don't hold it against him. ;_; *fangirl*
Aaanyhow... poor Klav, he can't help it that he's an emo bitch about music. Don't hold it against him. ;_; *fangirl*
-
weirdghostboo
- Suspect

- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:40 pm
- Custom Title: You know I win.
- Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
Why I do like Klavier more, Kristoph seems more fleshed out. Though my sister just told me that their little sister in one of my fanfics epics over both of them I just think Kristoph had more personality, and Klavier was used for his...amazing totally hot so cool sexiness (yes, I am a fangirl. Bite me). And I do have a reason why he got so emotionless in 4-4.
'Sides, you guys need to think about what would be happening to Klavier on the INSIDE, not just the out. Just because he's emotionless on the outside, it could be tearing at his insides like a rabid beast.
Anyway, in my opinion, it's a toss-up. I do think Kristoph has more personality, but I'm a self-confessed Klavier fangirl. *shame!*
Spoiler: 4-4
'Sides, you guys need to think about what would be happening to Klavier on the INSIDE, not just the out. Just because he's emotionless on the outside, it could be tearing at his insides like a rabid beast.
Anyway, in my opinion, it's a toss-up. I do think Kristoph has more personality, but I'm a self-confessed Klavier fangirl. *shame!*
There are five things that are awesome in this world: Paramore, dancing, fan fiction, YMAS, and Klavier Gavin.
-
Ramika
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:55 pm
- Custom Title: Max Sugar, No Taste
- Location: Forssa, Finland
- Contact:
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
weirdghostboo wrote:'Sides, you guys need to think about what would be happening to Klavier on the INSIDE, not just the out. Just because he's emotionless on the outside, it could be tearing at his insides like a rabid beast.
Yes! That's pretty much what I was ranting about before the electricity went down.
I do realise that his emotions below the surface are completely fanon, but it's not really hard to imagine.
... And I'm just a sucker for that glimmerous fop -smile of his. With a smile like that you can hide a lot of things.
-
Othello
- Suspect

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:14 am
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
,
is just a poser-
PandaPrinzessin
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1199
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:14 pm
- Custom Title: A True English Diva-To-Be <3
- Location: Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun~
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
Hmm, it's a difficult one~
I love Kristoph's elegance (I do like a man who appreciates good nail grooming) and evil scheming- he got the better characterisation of the two. And I admit to having practically splurged up my intestines in shock when I realised you were supposed to accuse him in the very first case DX
But, that said, I think I'm one of the few who doesn't find Klavier bland. I do desperately wish that Capcom had fleshed him out a bit more- I want a backstory like Edgeworth, Godot and Franziska got- but that doesn't spoil him for me at all. And he made me laugh with his bitchy diva-ness in Turnabout Serenade~ I just didn't feel like he was a flat character- I felt like he was one we didn't get to know enough about. I mean, you didn't get to see him much at all during the investigation phases, compared to in JFA where Franziska pops up literally everywhere...
Fangirl bait? Perhaps, but it kept me pretty happy <3
Totally agree~ My perception of Klavier is that he internalises things- he doesn't seem like one to cry in front of people. Heck, I wouldn't want to do that, so I find this pretty understandable. And, yes, the smile.... Forget any character flaws, his overall gorgeousness makes up for it in my book :3
Hmmm, it is weird, considering that they actually came up with concept stuff for Klavier before they were able to start doing Kristoph~
"The development team had some trouble coming up with the original concept for Kristoph. It wasn't until after they focused on Klavier that they were able to mirror some of his image back onto his older brother."
I guess that would be the hair :3
I love Kristoph's elegance (I do like a man who appreciates good nail grooming) and evil scheming- he got the better characterisation of the two. And I admit to having practically splurged up my intestines in shock when I realised you were supposed to accuse him in the very first case DX
But, that said, I think I'm one of the few who doesn't find Klavier bland. I do desperately wish that Capcom had fleshed him out a bit more- I want a backstory like Edgeworth, Godot and Franziska got- but that doesn't spoil him for me at all. And he made me laugh with his bitchy diva-ness in Turnabout Serenade~ I just didn't feel like he was a flat character- I felt like he was one we didn't get to know enough about. I mean, you didn't get to see him much at all during the investigation phases, compared to in JFA where Franziska pops up literally everywhere...
Fangirl bait? Perhaps, but it kept me pretty happy <3
Ramika wrote:weirdghostboo wrote:'Sides, you guys need to think about what would be happening to Klavier on the INSIDE, not just the out. Just because he's emotionless on the outside, it could be tearing at his insides like a rabid beast.
Yes! That's pretty much what I was ranting about before the electricity went down.
I do realise that his emotions below the surface are completely fanon, but it's not really hard to imagine.
... And I'm just a sucker for that glimmerous fop -smile of his. With a smile like that you can hide a lot of things.
Totally agree~ My perception of Klavier is that he internalises things- he doesn't seem like one to cry in front of people. Heck, I wouldn't want to do that, so I find this pretty understandable. And, yes, the smile.... Forget any character flaws, his overall gorgeousness makes up for it in my book :3
Cravat of Doom wrote:It's like Capcom was so proud of themselves with Kristoph that they completely forgot about making a prosecutor. This is probably how the conversation went:
Hmmm, it is weird, considering that they actually came up with concept stuff for Klavier before they were able to start doing Kristoph~
"The development team had some trouble coming up with the original concept for Kristoph. It wasn't until after they focused on Klavier that they were able to mirror some of his image back onto his older brother."
I guess that would be the hair :3
-
Where'sMaiEdgy-poo?
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:13 am
- Custom Title: I herd he was hurr...
- Location: Stalkin' Edgy-poo, so wherever he goes~
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
I'll say Kristoph. He's soooo sexy.... not as sexy as my Edgy-poo but still sexy... and he's witty and intelligent! 

Oh hai thar Edgy-poo~ <3 
-
LovelyLarxene
- Suspect

- Posts: 44
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 am
- Custom Title: Choir Nerd...'nuff said.
- Location: Safely inside my cereal box fort!
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
Hmmmm...I really like both of the Gavins, but I think I like Kristoph a bit more. I tend to go for the more refined, sophisticated gentlemen. ;) Plus, Kristoph has an intriguing personality, very cold and calculating...
However, I LOVE Klavier too. He's a really great foil for Kristoph in my opinion. I agree with everyone who said they wish he had been fleshed out a bit more, as well as those who believe he was truly broken up on the inside during 4-4. And he's not too hard on the eyes either. :D
However, I LOVE Klavier too. He's a really great foil for Kristoph in my opinion. I agree with everyone who said they wish he had been fleshed out a bit more, as well as those who believe he was truly broken up on the inside during 4-4. And he's not too hard on the eyes either. :D
Hello, I'm LovelyLarxene! But you can just call me Lovely. :keiko:

Thx to Midnight Jasper for my wonderful set!

Thx to Midnight Jasper for my wonderful set!
-
Icarus
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 462
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:14 am
- Custom Title: Mipeltaja = the real badass
- Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.
Re: Which Gavin do like (or hate) more?
weirdghostboo wrote:And I do have a reason why he got so emotionless in 4-4.Spoiler: 4-4
'Sides, you guys need to think about what would be happening to Klavier on the INSIDE, not just the out. Just because he's emotionless on the outside, it could be tearing at his insides like a rabid beast.
C'mon, that's a major copout. Klavier is visibly angry when Vera is just testifying about the forgery, and then there's nothing when he discovers that Kristoph is the one that ordered the forgery and manipulated Klavier into framing an innocent man. Klavier clearly has no problem getting angry or being surprised when he's prosecuting, so it rings hollow and smacks of writer laziness that he has no emotional response, be it hurt, anger or sadness, when he discovers that his brother and best friend are criminals who abused his trust.








