What's your nervous Habit?

All talk about Gyakuten Saiban 4, Odoroki, the Garyuus, etc, goes in here.
Romeo
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm
Custom Title: SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.
Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.

What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Romeo »

We all know Apollo is into staring witnesses out to spot their 'nervous habit'. Whether it be something simple to find or something very difficult to spot, most of us probably have our nervous habits too.

So, let it out. What's your nervous habit? Your, 'twitch' if you will.
I'll start us off. I begin to blink rapidly, and sometimes chew my nails.
Image
User avatar
Phoenix_Justice
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:53 pm
Custom Title: justice is always wright ;)

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Phoenix_Justice »

don't really know what my nervous habit is,but i scratch my head most of the time,even at times when i am not nervous :yuusaku:
Image

the ultimate epicness
my sprite comic of wright and apollo
Image
liu bei
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:21 pm
Custom Title: Rising Dragon

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by liu bei »

When I'm getting nervous I have the urge to move a part of my body. Like tapping with my feet.
Image
The story can be found in my fanart thread
Fanart
Marche Tobaye
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2434
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 pm
Custom Title: Call me Ishmael.
Location: Sweden

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Marche Tobaye »

liu bei wrote:When I'm getting nervous I have the urge to move a part of my body. Like tapping with my feet.

I do that as well.
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247
maria168
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 7:54 pm
Custom Title: !~Panda Tamer~!

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by maria168 »

Marche Tobaye wrote:
liu bei wrote:When I'm getting nervous I have the urge to move a part of my body. Like tapping with my feet.

I do that as well.


Many people do that and it makes them look bouncy -_- :yuusaku:
Romeo
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm
Custom Title: SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.
Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Romeo »

I actually tap my feet or hop on one leg to the other. Most times I do this is before a race. But then it just makes me need the toilet and I do really bad in the race.
Image
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Mr. Bear Jew »

I grit my teeth and growl in frustration.
Image
Essa_L_M.E
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 905
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:18 am
Custom Title: What the Devil is going on here?
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Essa_L_M.E »

I bend my knees forward and backward, but not at the same time. I noticed that I do it when I have to give a speech I'm not confident on. I also bite my thumb nail.
~
SnowWright
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1198
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm
Custom Title: Till the landslide brought me down...
Location: Sydney

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by SnowWright »

When I read out the class messages my hands shake, especially if I'm trying to stop. Same with my legs. Worse of all I cant keep my voice still. The worst nervous habit I have is not saying anything at all and having a big frozen smile on my face.
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°
ace_attorney_ali
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:02 am
Custom Title: The Magatama of Truth!
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by ace_attorney_ali »

SnowWright wrote:When I read out the class messages my hands shake, especially if I'm trying to stop. Same with my legs.

Same! Firstly my hands get really cold and sweatty and then they start to shake really violently. It takes ages until it stops, always happens during my debating speeches and piano concerts.
Image
Signature thanks to the brilliant SnowWright (thank you so much!)
silentxfilmstar
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 8:16 am
Location: Beaverditch

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by silentxfilmstar »

SnowWright wrote:When I read out the class messages my hands shake, especially if I'm trying to stop. Same with my legs. Worse of all I cant keep my voice still.

I do that too!! Even if it's a tiny little thing like reading or sometimes introducing myself in class, my hands just shake like crazy!! I also move my legs around a lot, like I'll be standing up and I'll just twist my leg back and forth really quickly.

When I used to dance competitively, I would stretch my legs a lot really quickly, even if I didn't need to stretch them anymore, and when I would wait for results, I would constantly crack my knuckles over and over.
Image
Shizuo Heiwajima
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:29 pm
Custom Title: Harassment lawsuit
Contact:

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Shizuo Heiwajima »

When I'm nervous, I hesitate to answer. Otherwise - action wise, my hands have to be doing something. Usually twirling hair, or twirling whatever I am holding. I also chew my tongue a little. =P
Image
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

I try to make a thinking pose in order to seem confident
also I put my hand in my pockets and try to get outta the situation somehow
however I sometimes tap with my feet as well
Last edited by Coffee Prosecutor on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by The Sandwich »

I furiously masturbate
fuck
Gyakutenkenji
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Gyakutenkenji »

LOL /\

I tend to swing my legs backwards and forwards if I'm sitting down, Or I'll put my hand up to my mouth much like the way Viola does.
:uramidn:
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

Gyakutenkenji wrote:LOL /\

I tend to swing my legs backwards and forwards if I'm sitting down, Or I'll put my hand up to my mouth much like the way Viola does.
:uramidn:

I just got eye cancer from that font...
anyway I also turn away from the person I talk to or look down to the floor
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
SnowWright
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1198
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm
Custom Title: Till the landslide brought me down...
Location: Sydney

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by SnowWright »

I blush when Im reading something out.
Last edited by SnowWright on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°
peter2201
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:27 am
Custom Title: ...WUT

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by peter2201 »

I dunno.
I've never lied before. :jake:
Cravat of Doom
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:57 am
Custom Title: earthlings on fire
Location: Hazakura Temple

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Cravat of Doom »

peter2201 wrote:I dunno.
I've never lied before. :jake:


I know. You lie when you lie. What an awful habit.
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

peter2201 wrote:I dunno.
I've never lied before. :jake:

you already told a lie there
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
SnowWright
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1198
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm
Custom Title: Till the landslide brought me down...
Location: Sydney

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by SnowWright »

I think everyone lies sometimes. Were only human . (apostrophe key doesnt work)
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°
Shibataea
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:11 am
Custom Title: Thinking of a melody.

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Shibataea »

dammit how did this get here
Last edited by Shibataea on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shibataea
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:11 am
Custom Title: Thinking of a melody.

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Shibataea »

Ahaha, I think about this all the time.

Ah, well... I can't help changing my voice to sound a lot lower than it normally is when I lie - but on a more physical level, I always fold my arms and dig my nails into wherever my hands are positioned. I also tend to close my eyes a lot by either passing it off as a sigh or laughing really hard or something. ...I-I'm just a really weird liar, I think...
Addikt
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2566
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:29 am
Custom Title: (ace attorney gremlin mode activated)

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Addikt »

Uh, my hands and feet tend to sweat (thank you, evolution...), and I tend to look away and have problems making eye contact.
My (not spoiler-free) Ace Attorney doodle blog
Cravat of Doom
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:57 am
Custom Title: earthlings on fire
Location: Hazakura Temple

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Cravat of Doom »

SnowWright wrote:I think everyone lies sometimes. Were only human . (apostrophe key doesnt work)


You could always use the ` key. It's the one that, when you hold Shift, you get the tilde. ~

It kinda looks like it`s an apostrophe, right? :lana:

/irrelevant post.
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow
SnowWright
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1198
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm
Custom Title: Till the landslide brought me down...
Location: Sydney

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by SnowWright »

Cravat of Doom wrote:
SnowWright wrote:I think everyone lies sometimes. Were only human . (apostrophe key doesnt work)


You could always use the ` key. It's the one that, when you hold Shift, you get the tilde. ~

It kinda looks like it`s an apostrophe, right? :lana:

/irrelevant post.

Thanks, I`ll use that :)
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°
peter2201
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:27 am
Custom Title: ...WUT

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by peter2201 »

Cravat of Doom said: I know. You lie when you lie. What an awful habit.
OMGZ HOW'D YOU FIGGER THAT OUT
sparkleranger78
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 571
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:58 pm
Custom Title: smile
Location: Subspace

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by sparkleranger78 »

:hair: i tend to do this to my hair when im lying.
ImageImage
the sig was made by PandaPrinzessin
Bellossom avatar made by me
Husband: Marche Tobaye
Shizuo Heiwajima
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:29 pm
Custom Title: Harassment lawsuit
Contact:

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Shizuo Heiwajima »

The Sandwich wrote:I furiously masturbate


That would be quite interesting in the court of law.
Image
sparkleranger78
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 571
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:58 pm
Custom Title: smile
Location: Subspace

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by sparkleranger78 »

I also turn red and pucker my lips. Weird right? :sawit-2:
ImageImage
the sig was made by PandaPrinzessin
Bellossom avatar made by me
Husband: Marche Tobaye
Sheffie
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:12 am
Custom Title: Weren't ypu that guy on TV last night?

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Sheffie »

I tend to bite the inside of my lip to bleeding. I also do that when I'm nervous. :larry: Paiiin
Image
FEY POWER!
sparkleranger78
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 571
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:58 pm
Custom Title: smile
Location: Subspace

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by sparkleranger78 »

Sheffie wrote:I tend to bite the inside of my lip to bleeding. I also do that when I'm nervous. :larry: Paiiin


Ooooh! Ouchies! :sadshoe:
ImageImage
the sig was made by PandaPrinzessin
Bellossom avatar made by me
Husband: Marche Tobaye
SnowWright
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1198
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm
Custom Title: Till the landslide brought me down...
Location: Sydney

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by SnowWright »

I play with my bangs (or fringe)
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°
sparkleranger78
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 571
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:58 pm
Custom Title: smile
Location: Subspace

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by sparkleranger78 »

SnowWright wrote:I play with my bangs (or fringe)


me too... :lana:
ImageImage
the sig was made by PandaPrinzessin
Bellossom avatar made by me
Husband: Marche Tobaye
Cyrus Vorazan
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 571
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:36 pm
Contact:

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Cyrus Vorazan »

My nervous habit is fiddling my cufflinks when my favourite shirt is on me.
I don't remember any other "nervous" habits, only usual ones.
Image
Sig by PandaPrinzessin
Clam
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 515
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Clam »

I bite my nails and stare at the floor. :payne:
~~~Cassandra~~~ but you can call me Cassie!
Justice Panda
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 9:15 pm
Custom Title: "Do a barrel roll!"
Location: Anywhere I want to be. Teleportation rocks!!

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Justice Panda »

I pop my fingers repeatedly. A few hours later my hands are sore. I'm going to have arthritis at the age of twenty-five... =(
Image
Meenyman
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1877
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:35 am
Custom Title: Ahh...Coffee...
Location: EARTH
Contact:

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Meenyman »

My fingers start to shake and I just stare seriously.
Image
Click my sig to see my YouTube channel! AA music is found here!
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.
"If you don't have any shadows, then you're not standing in the light."
SnowWright
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1198
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm
Custom Title: Till the landslide brought me down...
Location: Sydney

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by SnowWright »

I pick at my nails :oops:
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°
Atmey
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:24 pm
Custom Title: Zvarri!
Location: Where indeed!

Re: What's your nervous Habit?

Post by Atmey »

I touch my monocle!
Zvarri! The truth has once again been elegantly revealed to me!
Every year, for your report card, your teacher would say, "Likes to read people's signatures"

...Am I wrong?
Post Reply