The "Who is Online" Problem

Forum Rules and Guidelines. READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING.
Post Reply
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

The "Who is Online" Problem

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Spoiler:
...Whoops, I just broke the 100th Thread in this forum. Sorry! :oops:

Anyways, I have been facing on a problem lately. I'm a user, a rather frequent user of this site, so my account usually gets controlled by two ways: By my mobile or by my PC. But the problem is, I'm not logging in to CR.net with my mobile right now, I'm logging in by Pc, but the thing is, when I log out of CR.Net, my name still remains in the "Who is Online" area.
Image

No, the mobile is my own, and the PC is my own. Noone but myself uses it. I thought I can solve this by changing my online status to "Hide", but now thanks to that, my online status has been permanently hidden. I Log in or Log out, my name doesn't appear. Even I changed it to "No, don't hide my online status". My name is still not in the "Who is Online" area when I'm online.

Just what in the world is going on?! :nick-sweat:


Whoops...~ I just realized that the problem got solved out of nowhere.
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
General Luigi
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4215
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm
Custom Title: In Justice We Trust
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: The "Who is Online" Problem

Post by General Luigi »

It shows users who have been active within the past fifteen minutes.
Image
I'll always love you, Max.
Post Reply