The official Japanese webpage for Spirit of Justice has been updated, marking the beginning of the countdown for the Japanese release of the game! Phoenix, Apollo, Maya, Athena, Rayfa and Nayuta their own voice clip for each day.
http://www.capcom.co.jp/gyakutensaiban/6/
-Out of all of the "6 Days To Go" ones, Rayfa's is my favorite. She does the speech for the Divination Séance, but replaces every instance of "séance" with "countdown".
AA6 JP Countdown Begins!!!
-
Yash K. Productions
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1496
- Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
- Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
- Location: Tehm'pul Temple
AA6 JP Countdown Begins!!!
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
-
AceStrawberry3
- Suspect

- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:19 pm
- Custom Title: Take That!
Re: AA6 JP Countdown Begins!!!
I am looking forward to how Apollo will grow as a character and what he will face.
-
linkenski
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:04 pm
- Custom Title: "I'm so sick of Khura'in!"
- Location: The localized equivalent of Denmark
Re: AA6 JP Countdown Begins!!!
Looking forward to counting down 3 more months!
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney
-
adha.aiman
- Suspect

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:08 am
- Custom Title: The law evolves with mankind
Re: AA6 JP Countdown Begins!!!
Never knew Ace Attorney. One day I found an investigation game (which is my kinda thing) on the App Store on my iPad, titled Ace Attorney Dual Destinies. Catchy name, nice visuals, downloaded. I feel in love instantly. Immediately bought all the game's content. Finished DD, searched more Ace Attorney on the app store. Found the trilogy. Download and bought. Then I proceed to download an emulator for AA:AJ, AAI and AAI2.
Now, I've set a goal to collect money to purchase my first 3DS especially for AA:SoJ and I hope I'm able to reach that goal before it releases.
Long story short: I'm getting a 3DS for the sake of AA:SoJ and I'm so damn excited for this game!!
Now, I've set a goal to collect money to purchase my first 3DS especially for AA:SoJ and I hope I'm able to reach that goal before it releases.
Long story short: I'm getting a 3DS for the sake of AA:SoJ and I'm so damn excited for this game!!
What good is faith without doubt?
What good is right without wrong?
What good is hope without despair?
Everything exists with a reason. Don't stay sad. Look at the brighter side.
What good is right without wrong?
What good is hope without despair?
Everything exists with a reason. Don't stay sad. Look at the brighter side.
- BadLuckExpert
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:53 pm
- Custom Title: DGS fucking when..
Re: AA6 JP Countdown Begins!!!
adha.aiman wrote:Never knew Ace Attorney. One day I found an investigation game (which is my kinda thing) on the App Store on my iPad, titled Ace Attorney Dual Destinies. Catchy name, nice visuals, downloaded. I feel in love instantly. Immediately bought all the game's content. Finished DD, searched more Ace Attorney on the app store. Found the trilogy. Download and bought. Then I proceed to download an emulator for AA:AJ, AAI and AAI2.
Now, I've set a goal to collect money to purchase my first 3DS especially for AA:SoJ and I hope I'm able to reach that goal before it releases.
Long story short: I'm getting a 3DS for the sake of AA:SoJ and I'm so damn excited for this game!!
Welcome to the franchise! I've been there myself. Feeling the novelty of the game. The simplicity of it yet so entertaining you can't help but play it with your DS charged up beside your bed and making you late to school in the morning. The refreshing feeling when all the logic formed in your head and mashing that B button just to see whether you were right or not. It's so exciting!
I know they say to not milk your cow more than it's worth but I can't help it. I want PW to continue forever and for them to keep making sequels. I'm fine with them replacing the old characters as long as they kept the core of the game itself, like Pokemon for example. I just hope AA6 will be as amazing as I hope it would be, and I'm still waiting for that translation of DGS!!!

-
adha.aiman
- Suspect

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:08 am
- Custom Title: The law evolves with mankind
Re: AA6 JP Countdown Begins!!!
But since characters in the AA universe age, one day they may put a cork in the franchise :( By then I hope there'll be students that'll replace him because like you said, the game is too good to die. Let there be multiple sequels I don't care if the story nd character development is good.
In my case I've been watching gameplay of DGS but the feeling is different when you play it yourself. So I choose to get a copy of PLvsAA when I get my 3DS XD
In my case I've been watching gameplay of DGS but the feeling is different when you play it yourself. So I choose to get a copy of PLvsAA when I get my 3DS XD
What good is faith without doubt?
What good is right without wrong?
What good is hope without despair?
Everything exists with a reason. Don't stay sad. Look at the brighter side.
What good is right without wrong?
What good is hope without despair?
Everything exists with a reason. Don't stay sad. Look at the brighter side.