Post?

Forum Rules and Guidelines. READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING.
Post Reply
Falcon The Fire Dog
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:57 am
Custom Title: I really don't know...
Location: Pokémon world

Post?

Post by Falcon The Fire Dog »

How do I post on anything but the bar exam?
BlazingArcanine
Image
General Luigi
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4215
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm
Custom Title: In Justice We Trust
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: Post?

Post by General Luigi »

You can still post; you just are limited to posting in existing threads until after you've made a certain number of posts (fifty, I think). It's an anti-spambot measure.
Image
I'll always love you, Max.
Falcon The Fire Dog
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:57 am
Custom Title: I really don't know...
Location: Pokémon world

Re: Post?

Post by Falcon The Fire Dog »

Are threads made by users?
BlazingArcanine
Image
General Luigi
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4215
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm
Custom Title: In Justice We Trust
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: Post?

Post by General Luigi »

Yes. They're also called "topics."
Image
I'll always love you, Max.
Falcon The Fire Dog
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:57 am
Custom Title: I really don't know...
Location: Pokémon world

Re: Post?

Post by Falcon The Fire Dog »

Did I make a topic?
BlazingArcanine
Image
General Luigi
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4215
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm
Custom Title: In Justice We Trust
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: Post?

Post by General Luigi »

You made one in the Bar Exam. The Bar Exam is the only place where new users can create threads.
Image
I'll always love you, Max.
Falcon The Fire Dog
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:57 am
Custom Title: I really don't know...
Location: Pokémon world

Re: Post?

Post by Falcon The Fire Dog »

Now I understand. Thank you.
BlazingArcanine
Image
Chloe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Custom Title: :)
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Post?

Post by Chloe »

Welcome to the forums by the way, it's nice to see a fan of Arcanine.

Only got 41 posts to go. :)
Post Reply