Capcom announced that they are present at Comic Con 2016 in San Diego.
Demos for Resident Evil 7, Monster Hunter Generations, Dead Rising 4, Street Fighter V, and most important, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice are playable!
Do you visit Comic Con, and if you do, do you play SoJ there or even record some of it?
Spirit of Justice at San Diego Comic Con 2016
-
JGLP
- Suspect

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:25 pm
- Custom Title: I'm too lazy to ever change my username.
- Location: Germanifornia
-
Lusankya
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1047
- Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:04 pm
- Location: Germany
Re: Spirit of Justice at San Diego Comic Con 2016
Can't visit it, but I hope they finally give us the exact release date in September and also tell us whether/how we'll get the bonus/DLC cases.
-
JGLP
- Suspect

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:25 pm
- Custom Title: I'm too lazy to ever change my username.
- Location: Germanifornia
Re: Spirit of Justice at San Diego Comic Con 2016
That would be awesome, or maybe even the translated anime prologue. I know, they already showed that at Anime Expo, but only people who were there could watch it, so many of us don't even know how Nahyuta's english VA sounds.
And I hope, at least one person there is smart enough to look at the evidence and finally give us the lyrics of the Dance of Devotion.
And I hope, at least one person there is smart enough to look at the evidence and finally give us the lyrics of the Dance of Devotion.
-
Yash K. Productions
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1496
- Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
- Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
- Location: Tehm'pul Temple
Re: Spirit of Justice at San Diego Comic Con 2016
I got the lyrics from a video:
When dragon and tiger battle
The founder offers divine protection
When the butterfly embraces the mitamah
The favor of the orb is bestowed
I wonder if the song itself is going to be in English.
When dragon and tiger battle
The founder offers divine protection
When the butterfly embraces the mitamah
The favor of the orb is bestowed
I wonder if the song itself is going to be in English.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!