Adding an image to my sig

News relating to PW and Court Records. Capcom info, site and forum updates, questions and suggestions for Court Records.
Post Reply
NinjaMonkey
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2257
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:34 pm
Custom Title: Surf's Up!
Location: The gloomiest place on earth (i.e. the UK)

Adding an image to my sig

Post by NinjaMonkey »

I can't add an image to my sig. It's 250 pixels wide by 189 pixels high (well under the 600 by 220 limit), but it won't let me add it. Every time I do, it says that "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image".

So can anyone please help me with this? Thanks in advance!
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Adding an image to my sig

Post by Southern Corn »

I've also been having trouble with it. Especially strange since the image I used was by itself,and has worked perfectly fine in my signature before. Strange.
Image
Image
Johnny Rotan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
Location: Somewhere you're not

Re: Adding an image to my sig

Post by Johnny Rotan »

I just found that problem when I tried to replace the image in mine that Photobucket nuked. I even tried just deleting that one and it said that for the other 2.
Luckily I clicked preview beforehand so I just backed out and I still have mine.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Adding an image to my sig

Post by SuperAj3 »

Just a bump to say I'm getting this error as well regardless of the image I try to use.
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Adding an image to my sig

Post by Southern Corn »

It's been a long time, but the issue's finally been fixed as of now.
Image
Image
Post Reply