Hiiiii I hope these forums aren't too dead lawl

Post your personal introductions and links to other sites here. Advertising is allowed nowhere else on the board.
Post Reply
User avatar
LightDies07
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:52 pm
Custom Title: An objectionable user!

Hiiiii I hope these forums aren't too dead lawl

Post by LightDies07 »

I'm Dipper/Light, I'm 16 and i LOVE ace attorney. Also a massive sonic fan
>.< Here's to a good 2024! :yogi:
Jozerick
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 292
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:34 am

Re: Hiiiii I hope these forums aren't too dead lawl

Post by Jozerick »

Well, hello!
(I do think these forums are mostly dead though.)
The Thinker
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:35 pm
Custom Title: I think, therefore I am The Thinker

Re: Hiiiii I hope these forums aren't too dead lawl

Post by The Thinker »

A bit belated, but welcome to the forum. I've not been on for a while, but I thought it was a good time for a check-in. :shoe:
Image
Post Reply