
Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
-
Ace Prosecutor
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 893
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:23 pm
- Custom Title: I will protect you....Fräulein
- Location: CA
- Contact:
Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Who is best? Its a tough one.... 


Thanks DarzieP for this sweet sig and avatar!!!!!
Gamertag:Gameplayer291
-
xylophone220
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4782
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:17 am
- Custom Title: 見たのか・・・!
- Location: London, England
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
...
YOU CAN'T DO THIS Dx
It's impossible to chooooose ;_;
Both. Both. Both.
YOU CAN'T DO THIS Dx
It's impossible to chooooose ;_;
Both. Both. Both.

-
Millini
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:02 am
- Custom Title: Story writer and music lover.
- Location: Maryland
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Damn. Tough call.
...
Can't I go and say both?
...
Can't I go and say both?
-
xylophone220
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4782
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:17 am
- Custom Title: 見たのか・・・!
- Location: London, England
-
Ace Prosecutor
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 893
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:23 pm
- Custom Title: I will protect you....Fräulein
- Location: CA
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Nope! No both! (I want this topic to stay alive and debate, argue etc.!!!!)

Thanks DarzieP for this sweet sig and avatar!!!!!
Gamertag:Gameplayer291
-
Trucy Wright
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 136
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:38 am
- Custom Title: I just wonder what Ganon's up to... :)
- Location: Texas :B
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Aaaaah... :[
Phoenix!
He isn't such a jerk...
Err, sorry. Kyle just bugged me at the beginning of Hotel Dusk..
He's not so bad anymore though, I just think Phoenix is better. ,:)
Phoenix!
He isn't such a jerk...
Err, sorry. Kyle just bugged me at the beginning of Hotel Dusk..
He's not so bad anymore though, I just think Phoenix is better. ,:)
-
Minuki Wright
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 184
- Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:18 am
- Custom Title: <3
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Nick all the way! Kyle is awesome and all, but too serious.
-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Feenie all the way.
Kyle's awesome, but sort of a jerk in the beginning.
Kyle's awesome, but sort of a jerk in the beginning.
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
QuiteTheOddfellow
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Kyle for sure, I find Phoenix to be a very bland, uninteresting character, easily one of the least charismatic characters in the GS series.
-
Arei
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1313
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:37 am
- Custom Title: Scientifically Magical Detective O_o
- Location: Texas
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Kyle by far XD I like his character and personality more then Nick's.
Besides hot cops > hot lawyers ;)
Besides hot cops > hot lawyers ;)
-
Mikenno
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 103
- Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:47 pm
- Custom Title: ..Bradleh?
- Location: Portland, OR, USA
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
I'm going to have to go with Kyle on this one. While Nick has had some trauma in his past, you don't see it much at all in his character. It sort of makes it seem like he doesn't evolve over time, only that his reputation as a lawyer increases. One could argue his character is a very "live in the moment" type, I suppose.
Kyle, however, is constantly haunted. He's serious, yes, but has his moments. He has a reason to be a jerk, because people are whining over shit when he isn't. He's facing it head on and trying to fight his past while people are just pitching a fit. So he goes Kyle Hyde at them, thus seeming like a jerk. But does telling them to shut their mouth and deal with it really make him a jerk? It's more a fact of life, isn't it?
You can see how shooting Bradley had destroyed him, whereas with Phoenix, he just... acts like Phoenix. Kyle keeps reflecting and thinking about it. Even when he has a moment to smile, it usually always comes back that he shouldn't be. He has work to do, after all.
I suppose you can say most of that is overanalysis, but Kyle's a deeper and more well thought out character than Phoenix is. I guess I like the character's with complex personalities.
Kyle, however, is constantly haunted. He's serious, yes, but has his moments. He has a reason to be a jerk, because people are whining over shit when he isn't. He's facing it head on and trying to fight his past while people are just pitching a fit. So he goes Kyle Hyde at them, thus seeming like a jerk. But does telling them to shut their mouth and deal with it really make him a jerk? It's more a fact of life, isn't it?
You can see how shooting Bradley had destroyed him, whereas with Phoenix, he just... acts like Phoenix. Kyle keeps reflecting and thinking about it. Even when he has a moment to smile, it usually always comes back that he shouldn't be. He has work to do, after all.
I suppose you can say most of that is overanalysis, but Kyle's a deeper and more well thought out character than Phoenix is. I guess I like the character's with complex personalities.
-
Donald Serrot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4916
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
- Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
- Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Ace Prosecutor wrote:Nope! No both! (I want this topic to stay alive and debate, argue etc.!!!!)
No both, no both...
NIETHER IS BETTER! *shot*
If I have to choose I gotta go with Phoenix.


-
QuiteTheOddfellow
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Mikenno wrote:I'm going to have to go with Kyle on this one. While Nick has had some trauma in his past, you don't see it much at all in his character. It sort of makes it seem like he doesn't evolve over time, only that his reputation as a lawyer increases. One could argue his character is a very "live in the moment" type, I suppose.
Kyle, however, is constantly haunted. He's serious, yes, but has his moments. He has a reason to be a jerk, because people are whining over shit when he isn't. He's facing it head on and trying to fight his past while people are just pitching a fit. So he goes Kyle Hyde at them, thus seeming like a jerk. But does telling them to shut their mouth and deal with it really make him a jerk? It's more a fact of life, isn't it?
You can see how shooting Bradley had destroyed him, whereas with Phoenix, he just... acts like Phoenix. Kyle keeps reflecting and thinking about it. Even when he has a moment to smile, it usually always comes back that he shouldn't be. He has work to do, after all.
I suppose you can say most of that is overanalysis, but Kyle's a deeper and more well thought out character than Phoenix is. I guess I like the character's with complex personalities.
Ohhhhh, this does indeed sum up my thoughts rather nicely. Good job, Mikenno! :)
-
Alien Angel
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 164
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:04 pm
- Custom Title: I BELONG!
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Pheonix even though I love Hydes darkness that makes him seem so much more human I still hang on Pheonix for unexplainable reasons. Maybe because he's goofy and I love goofiness.
I CATCH YOUR POKEMON!
-
Mia_Fey
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2182
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:55 am
- Custom Title: True love is forever.
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Phoenix definitely. Kyle had his moments, but he annoyed me a great deal at times.
Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25
Fanfics Updated-12/25
-
Mr. Bear Jew
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4353
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
- Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
- Location: Norcal
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
I choose Kyle of Phoenix for justified reasons. He's much more collected than Phoenix, has more personality so that when something happens to him we can feel his failure or loss or victory or something, and he's very sly, witty, and cool under pressure. Compare this to Phoenix who rarely develops his character, never acts like an asshole outside of his own mind, and seems like his only trump card is some kind of miracle or chance of fate.
Kyle is more realistic than Phoenix and I can feel more for him as opposed to Phoenix.
Kyle is more realistic than Phoenix and I can feel more for him as opposed to Phoenix.

-
Lauren Order
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 361
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:01 am
- Custom Title: I'm Lauren Order, and I'm fine!
- Location: USA
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
I say Kyle Hyde. Phoenix is cool and all, but he doesn't really get by on his own very much. Kyle can for the most part (besides Louie and sometimes Rachel and Ed) figure things out by himself. Phoenix always needs Mia to come and save him in court or Maya, Gumshoe, Pearl, etc. to help him out. That, along with the fact that Kyle can drive and Phoenix can't, pretty much sums up my explanation.
-
Nego
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2155
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:23 pm
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Hyde. He is a lot cooler than Phoenix as Nick isn't really that harsh. I enjoyed playing as Hyde more than I enjoyed playing as Phoenix although I like Ace Attorney games more than Hotel Dusk.
-
Lord Wackruntlje
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 83
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:48 pm
- Custom Title: Speed up, n00b
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Kyle FTW. He can rotate and touch things by himself, Phoenix on the other hand must have a 16-year old to tell him how to do stuff like that.

-
ParrotMan01
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2739
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:11 am
- Location: Nevada
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
I prefer Kyle over Phoenix for one thing only-he has the stones to shoot someone.
I know this is strange, but I'll try to explain.
Kyle can defend himself, or at least will attempt to defend himself(he has used some unusual items).
Phoenix, won't do a thing if someone just punched him out of nowhere.
Other than that, both equally for beiing in their own worlds.
I know this is strange, but I'll try to explain.
Kyle can defend himself, or at least will attempt to defend himself(he has used some unusual items).
Phoenix, won't do a thing if someone just punched him out of nowhere.
Other than that, both equally for beiing in their own worlds.
Don't mind me, just passing through.
- VioletBlu
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 214
- Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:28 pm
- Custom Title: Violet Blu; KristophxViola Supporter
- Location: Don't find me.
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Kyle. Definitely Kyle. He's cool, and you can just feel his pain. I mean Phoenix has times like that as well... but Kyle... you can just sense it! It's like you ARE him... And Kyle is just a cool character... he thinks and plans it out. Phoenix, like some people have said, just takes a chance and hopes for a miracle... or Mia... :P KYLE!<3
Don't forget the past...
Sig by Donald_S; Avi by Slezak
Married to Slezak<3<3<3<3<3
Proud mother to IrisWright<3
Sig by Donald_S; Avi by Slezak
Married to Slezak<3<3<3<3<3
Proud mother to IrisWright<3
-
Ryu
- Donor

- Posts: 4838
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
- Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
So how does this gonna work?
:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:
(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!
People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! - Richard Wellington
(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!
People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! - Richard Wellington
-
Tinker
- Moderators

- Posts: 3685
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:10 am
- Custom Title: Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr
- Location: Evil Dutchieland
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Phoenix. Hyde sometimes really, really started to annoy me with his overall grumpiness.
"If you stop being angry you could actually solve this thing, you dork!"
"If you stop being angry you could actually solve this thing, you dork!"

-
PhoenixTears
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:48 pm
- Custom Title: Yuki Fan~!
- Location: Monica and Chandler's house
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!
- VioletBlu
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 214
- Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:28 pm
- Custom Title: Violet Blu; KristophxViola Supporter
- Location: Don't find me.
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
PhoenixAshes wrote:PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!PHOENIX!
Mind enlightening us why you prefer Phoenix over Kyle? Other than the fact you like his name... <3

Don't forget the past...
Sig by Donald_S; Avi by Slezak
Married to Slezak<3<3<3<3<3
Proud mother to IrisWright<3
Sig by Donald_S; Avi by Slezak
Married to Slezak<3<3<3<3<3
Proud mother to IrisWright<3
-
Balrog
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3631
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
- Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
- Location: Ontario
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Phoenix, He can shout "Objection" & "Hold it", not just "Hold it"
- VioletBlu
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 214
- Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:28 pm
- Custom Title: Violet Blu; KristophxViola Supporter
- Location: Don't find me.
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Balrog wrote:Phoenix, He can shout "Objection" & "Hold it", not just "Hold it"
Ah yes.
But Phoenix waits for miracles.
Kyle makes the miracles happen.
<3
Don't forget the past...
Sig by Donald_S; Avi by Slezak
Married to Slezak<3<3<3<3<3
Proud mother to IrisWright<3
Sig by Donald_S; Avi by Slezak
Married to Slezak<3<3<3<3<3
Proud mother to IrisWright<3
-
Balrog
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3631
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
- Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
- Location: Ontario
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
VioletBlu wrote:Balrog wrote:Phoenix, He can shout "Objection" & "Hold it", not just "Hold it"
Ah yes.
But Phoenix waits for miracles.
Kyle makes the miracles happen.
<3
The miracle never happened ;_;
- VioletBlu
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 214
- Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:28 pm
- Custom Title: Violet Blu; KristophxViola Supporter
- Location: Don't find me.
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
In both games, the miracle happens... Phoenix of course, always comes through the way he wants it, or well close... Ish.
Kyle however, searches for the miracle... And eventually, he finds a clue, and many friends along with it...
Kyle however, searches for the miracle... And eventually, he finds a clue, and many friends along with it...
Spoiler: Note
Don't forget the past...
Sig by Donald_S; Avi by Slezak
Married to Slezak<3<3<3<3<3
Proud mother to IrisWright<3
Sig by Donald_S; Avi by Slezak
Married to Slezak<3<3<3<3<3
Proud mother to IrisWright<3
-
Ryu
- Donor

- Posts: 4838
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
- Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Balrog just addressed the matter in a clearer sentence than me. Thank you Balrog~♥
My previous reply, quoted as follows:
My previous reply, quoted as follows:
Naruhodou wrote:So how does this gonna work?
Balrog wrote:VioletBlu wrote:Balrog wrote:Phoenix, He can shout "Objection" & "Hold it", not just "Hold it"
Ah yes.
But Phoenix waits for miracles.
Kyle makes the miracles happen.
<3
The miracle never happened ;_;
:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:
(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!
People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! - Richard Wellington
(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!
People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! - Richard Wellington
- VioletBlu
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 214
- Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:28 pm
- Custom Title: Violet Blu; KristophxViola Supporter
- Location: Don't find me.
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
"So how does this gonna work?"
U-Um... I don't really understand... Do you mean, "So how is this going to work?" u-ugh...?
@Naruhodou
U-Um... I don't really understand... Do you mean, "So how is this going to work?" u-ugh...?
@Naruhodou
Last edited by VioletBlu on Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't forget the past...
Sig by Donald_S; Avi by Slezak
Married to Slezak<3<3<3<3<3
Proud mother to IrisWright<3
Sig by Donald_S; Avi by Slezak
Married to Slezak<3<3<3<3<3
Proud mother to IrisWright<3
-
Ryu
- Donor

- Posts: 4838
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
- Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
As I've said earlier... I am NOT good at English. Balrog had already delivered the message in his post. 

:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:
(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!
People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! - Richard Wellington
(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!
People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! - Richard Wellington
-
Mikenno
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 103
- Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:47 pm
- Custom Title: ..Bradleh?
- Location: Portland, OR, USA
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Tinker wrote:Phoenix. Hyde sometimes really, really started to annoy me with his overall grumpiness.
"If you stop being angry you could actually solve this thing, you dork!"
I think after quiting a job he's worked for for years to find his best friend and partner that he SHOT and might have KILLED and travelling around doing a crappy job for three years just to find him one false lead after another, I'd be pretty damn grumpy, too. XD
But Kyle is pretty mushy inside. It's obvious. He's short on patience, but has a big heart. Christmas treeeees for little giiirrllsss?
-
Arei
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1313
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:37 am
- Custom Title: Scientifically Magical Detective O_o
- Location: Texas
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
That was too freakin cute <3 Acting like a such a hardass but being so damn sweet is what makes Kyle so much more loveable then Nick. Not that Nick ISN'T sweet, but he's an all-around nice guy, which isn't as cute as making the tough guy break down and give in to teh cuteness <3
-
Pearls
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 526
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:37 pm
- Custom Title: Yay for Shoe!
- Location: Ohio
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Phoenix Wright FTW! He's more personable than Kyle. Kyle comes across as mean and not caring about any one except himself and his personal agenda.

Many thanks to Elriel for the wonderful signature and Don S. for the adorable avatar!
-
Mikenno
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 103
- Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:47 pm
- Custom Title: ..Bradleh?
- Location: Portland, OR, USA
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Pearls wrote:Phoenix Wright FTW! He's more personable than Kyle. Kyle comes across as mean and not caring about any one except himself and his personal agenda.
Not to sound like a broken record, but we have to remember what Kyle did. Nick never shot his best friend and possibly have killed him, you know? Kind of makes a guy cynical after three years of chasing with no real success.
He comes across that way, though, yes. But when Violet Sky starts playing and he gets into his Kyle Hyde rap of not being a pussy... well... He cares. It's obvious.
-
T3h_Waffleman
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 736
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:04 pm
- Custom Title: The hope that shines through despair.
- Location: Here
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Mikenno wrote:Christmas treeeees for little giiirrllsss?
WTF dude. Now I keep saying that and lawlling. Whatever. I pick Kyle because he has epic facial hair, whereas Nick can only manage stubble.
-
Tinker
- Moderators

- Posts: 3685
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:10 am
- Custom Title: Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr
- Location: Evil Dutchieland
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Mikenno wrote:Tinker wrote:Phoenix. Hyde sometimes really, really started to annoy me with his overall grumpiness.
"If you stop being angry you could actually solve this thing, you dork!"
I think after quiting a job he's worked for for years to find his best friend and partner that he SHOT and might have KILLED and travelling around doing a crappy job for three years just to find him one false lead after another, I'd be pretty damn grumpy, too. XD
Obviously, but that doesn't make him less grumpy.
I think I like Phoenix's subtle sarcasm better than Hyde's overall cynicism.

-
protoshio
- Suspect

- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:40 am
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
kyle he's awesome. i loved his sarcastic and smartassy ways. Phoenix is kinda cliche'd for the main character role
-
Brandon Strong
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 745
- Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:45 am
- Location: Wherever you least expect me to be
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Kyle, cause he's a beast. Although hobo nick is pretty cool.







