Stop cutting and pasting "greetings" into people's introduction threads.
I'm glad you're all so eager to welcome the new people. But by just slapping in a generic hello all you're doing is upping your post count without actually contributing anything. It wouldn't be any different if you were C&Ping in any other section of the forum. It's just silly and kinda fake, really.
Especially the self promotional ones ("Hi, I'm such-and-such, come post in my thread"). It's post-begging and it's not fair to the new people to use their introductions as your advertisement.
So please, either say something welcoming and *personalized* or just refrain.
Or I might just have to come up with a new avatar punishment.










I never really noticed, but I do the same thing!!! I don't copy and paste, but I do seem to type the same intro greeting every now and then!!! I agree though that people do need to stop copying and pasting welcomes and start posting something more personal!!! Thanks for bringing this to our attention though!!! I really appreciate it!

























