General Music, Band, Insturments, just Audio chat in General. Hope you're more musically inclined than Phoenix
P!ATD
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1130 Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:56 am
Location: Dublin
Contact:
Post
by P!ATD » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:42 pm
Scarred_owl wrote: Also anything that 'gocompare' guy sings. I want to kill that man.
Wh-what? I love him, he's so funny!
Now that song's stuck in my head.
☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆
Perrydotto
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2431 Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
Location: Germany
Contact:
Post
by Perrydotto » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:09 am
Good Charlotte - The Anthem I blame Elite Beat Agents!
Dawn
Prosecutor
Posts: 989 Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:47 am
Custom Title: Bam! Wait. That's a fish?!
Location: Will I actually tell you? Maybe for some cake. :P
Contact:
Post
by Dawn » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:19 pm
Perrydotto wrote: Good Charlotte - The Anthem I blame Elite Beat Agents!
It could be worse. It could be YMCA echoing around your head for about two weeks.
And now Shiryu Rou's theme's stuck in my head.
[Signature in construction until I make a new one]
I'm back, mate! Still lurking like a ninja but whatevs :3
Aurontsubaki
Desk Jockey
Posts: 122 Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:30 am
Custom Title: The Man With The Lethal Pencil
Location: Covington, KY
Contact:
Post
by Aurontsubaki » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:07 am
Three songs stuck in my head
Fool Cross Over Nirvana by Yasushi Ishii
The second half of Bohisattva Cathedral by Yasushi Ishii
The Heaven's Gate Waltz by David Mansfield
What we got here is...failure to communicate
Ezio Auditore
Decisive Witness
Posts: 168 Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:55 pm
Custom Title: you can just call me Ezio
Location: the netherlands
Post
by Ezio Auditore » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:10 pm
infected mushroom - becoming insane
son of ApollaJustice and eliasswift
brother to KissTheNight and Dimbo
Chloe
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3478 Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Custom Title: :)
Location: UK
Contact:
Post
by Chloe » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:51 pm
When I fall in love - Ant & Dec. Lol I love them two.
Persian
Decisive Witness
Posts: 169 Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:35 pm
Custom Title: Steel Samourai's Fan
Location: Stalking Will Powers...
Post
by Persian » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:18 pm
For the past few days, I had Dr. Mario WITH LYRICS stuck in my head... Here's the song, if you want to hear it...
Dr. Mario WITH LYRICS
Godot and his coffee cup, an eternal love!
Dylia
Prosecutor
Posts: 718 Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:31 am
Custom Title: Wherever you go, I will be there.
Location: Tachibana Dynasty, Koga
Post
by Dylia » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:06 pm
Tik Tok - Gary Oak style.
Signature by Myself
Sister of BSX and ChocolateXCheese
Alpha
Desk Jockey
Posts: 127 Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:46 pm
Custom Title: NOOOOOOOOOO MY INSTANT NOODLES
Location: Where I am.
Post
by Alpha » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:05 pm
Kirby's Dream Land 3 -
Battle vs. Zero
"Every time I talk to Oldbag, my biological clock goes up by ten months"
Aizenmyouou
Desk Jockey
Posts: 52 Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:19 am
Custom Title: PW RP Lover
Location: In my office!
Contact:
Post
by Aizenmyouou » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:15 pm
Love Me Dead - LUDO
Meenyman
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1877 Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:35 am
Custom Title: Ahh...Coffee...
Location: EARTH
Contact:
Post
by Meenyman » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:26 am
Believe it or not, "Happy Birthday" is stuck in my head. Mostly because it's my sister's birthday.
Click my sig to see my YouTube channel! AA music is found here!
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.
"If you don't have any shadows, then you're not standing in the light."
Jack
Desk Jockey
Posts: 69 Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:11 pm
Custom Title: Faceless
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Post
by Jack » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:26 am
Over And Over Again - Nelly/ Tim McGrawCause it's all in my head I think about it over and over again It wouldn't be as bad if it was more than just those 2 verses.
Currently seeking adoption. It's so lonely out here...
fatalfeline
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2038 Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
Location: Rasu Begasu
Contact:
Post
by fatalfeline » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:02 am
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
Kaoru_Yuuka
Desk Jockey
Posts: 143 Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:44 am
Custom Title: 薫
Contact:
Post
by Kaoru_Yuuka » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:07 am
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU ♥
Rarikou
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296 Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 pm
Custom Title: The Heir to the Planet
Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room
Post
by Rarikou » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:47 pm
The Royal Theme of Archades from FFXII I'm constatly humming it...it's catchy
Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-
girliedinosaur24 that's right:
be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion
Time to feed the sandwitch and eat the baby!
Alice Kanon
Suspect
Posts: 24 Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:48 pm
Custom Title: Railgun Girl
Location: Wonderland
Post
by Alice Kanon » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:34 pm
Chikai by Eiko Shimamiya just won't leave my head.... Higurashi music is really having an affect on me again
silentxfilmstar
Prosecutor
Posts: 862 Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 8:16 am
Location: Beaverditch
Post
by silentxfilmstar » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:03 pm
It's official. Anybody who ever listens to SNSD's "Gee" will never get that song out of their head for the next week or so. And it will never really leave your head, because it will come back to haunt you, no matter how hard you try. XD
Chloe
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3478 Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Custom Title: :)
Location: UK
Contact:
Post
by Chloe » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:19 pm
Beyonce's songs. I hate her but her voice is cool.
fatalfeline
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2038 Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
Location: Rasu Begasu
Contact:
Post
by fatalfeline » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:25 pm
silentxfilmstar wrote: It's official. Anybody who ever listens to SNSD's "Gee" will never get that song out of their head for the next week or so. And it will never really leave your head, because it will come back to haunt you, no matter how hard you try. XD
No kidding.
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
Tacas
Decisive Witness
Posts: 216 Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:32 pm
Custom Title: The one and only
Location: Germany
Contact:
Post
by Tacas » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:20 pm
The German Beyblade Opening. LET'S BEYBLADE!
BEYBLAAAAAAADE!!!!
LET'S! BEYBLADE! LET'S! BEYBLADE! BEYBLADE!
U-u-u-u-u-uwah!
Arukidasu
Decisive Witness
Posts: 171 Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:59 pm
Custom Title: Pffft..
Location: Is this..? Nah, to clean to be MY mind
Post
by Arukidasu » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:14 pm
Cousins by Vampire Weekend I like the song, but it's been stuck for about..3 hours, now x] GAH
Permission to use-Granted by Tonyle414 on Deviantart.com
CoffeeReaper
Desk Jockey
Posts: 114 Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:05 am
Custom Title: In my world, the color red doesn't exist
Location: Connecticut, USA
Contact:
Post
by CoffeeReaper » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:48 am
Honestly? I've been whistling Godot's theme song down the hallways. It's really catchy. Especially the jazz one. It's even my ringtone...
Godot. A legend or myth... Men pin a lifetime of hopes on the chance to simply meet him. Some people spend their entire lives idly waiting for his appearence.
Romeo
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1564 Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm
Custom Title: SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.
Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.
Post
by Romeo » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:45 am
Leekspin song And glee songs. my sis watches it in her room full blast, i cannot escape the sound O-O
Feen
Decisive Witness
Posts: 274 Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:01 am
Custom Title: I'm about to tell this guy!
Location: Montclair, NJ
Post
by Feen » Mon May 03, 2010 3:11 pm
Wiz Khalifa featuring Nesby Phips: Supply Nesby Phip's verse can get stuck in my head at any given time.
DoMaya
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3481 Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
Custom Title: The Real Human Being
Post
by DoMaya » Mon May 03, 2010 3:56 pm
Encounter- MGS1 Dun dun da da da!
Finnemore
Prosecutor
Posts: 796 Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:22 pm
Custom Title: let's just tell them that we met in jail
Location: England
Post
by Finnemore » Fri May 07, 2010 4:50 pm
"I used to be LOVE DRUNK, But now I'm HUNGOVER, I'll love you FOREVER, FOREVER is OVER."Boys Like Girls - Love Drunk . <3 <3 <3
Golden Luxray
Medium-in-training
Posts: 442 Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 7:01 pm
Custom Title: The Hoosiers :) Just too cool.
Location: Bob land.
Post
by Golden Luxray » Fri May 07, 2010 7:27 pm
the song stuck in my head is LEAK SPIN ROAR!
justis76
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3940 Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:17 pm
Custom Title: [Words]
Location: Right beside you... You looked, didn't you?
Post
by justis76 » Fri May 07, 2010 8:52 pm
The Funeral by Band of Horses. Ever since I heard it at the end of Criminal Minds two weeks ago it's been stuck in my head. It drove me to the point of having to put it on my MP3. I'm not complaining, it's an awesome song, but man, every time I watch CM, or even look at my MP3 or laptop I think about the song!
Tombstoner
Desk Jockey
Posts: 135 Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:40 pm
Custom Title: By Midnight Jasper! Much thanks!
Post
by Tombstoner » Sat May 08, 2010 1:12 am
Boss Battle - Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story Just had one hell of a time with a certain boss...
Yaragorm
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4993 Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
Location: CA
Post
by Yaragorm » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:59 am
THE GARFIELD SHOW INTRO. I hate the show, but the theme is really stuck in my head right now...
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
silentxfilmstar
Prosecutor
Posts: 862 Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 8:16 am
Location: Beaverditch
Post
by silentxfilmstar » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:24 am
That stupid Lollipop song from those Dell laptop commercials. God I hate that commercial so much.
Cyrus Vorazan
Medium-in-training
Posts: 571 Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:36 pm
Contact:
Post
by Cyrus Vorazan » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:03 am
boom-de-yada from Discovery =)
Sig by
PandaPrinzessin
Chloe
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3478 Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Custom Title: :)
Location: UK
Contact:
Post
by Chloe » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:01 pm
songs in my head lately are: My girls - Christina Aguilera feat. Peaches stronger - Sugababes John the revalator - Depeche mode Prima Donna - Christina aguilera castles in the air- b*witched
Electroboy
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2066 Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm
Custom Title: Time for you to sleep.
Location: Working with Alice on a project of FUN!
Post
by Electroboy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:09 pm
Philistine (No More Heroes 2) For God's sake, can anything get this damn song out of my head?! It will bury me.
Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021 Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
Post
by OriginalBubs » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:27 am
Last edited by
OriginalBubs on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
godot_blend_#107
Decisive Witness
Posts: 170 Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:56 pm
Custom Title: sig+avi made by krazykaro
Contact:
Post
by godot_blend_#107 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:39 am
rick astley-never gonna give you up
got rickrolled yesterday by my friend
proud daughter of Romeo and krazykaro
brothers:Tap and Jaron sister:P!ATD
engaged to Donald Serrot
PollyGramarye
Desk Jockey
Posts: 122 Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:49 pm
Custom Title: I'm Kenny McCormick and I like to dance.
Location: Behind the sea
Post
by PollyGramarye » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:32 pm
"Live Like We're Dying" by Kris Allen and "Smile" by Lily Allen.lolwut.
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021 Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
Post
by OriginalBubs » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:58 pm
Sheffie
Suspect
Posts: 9 Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:12 am
Custom Title: Weren't ypu that guy on TV last night?
Post
by Sheffie » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:48 pm
I'm a banana by Onision. BANANA POWER!
FEY POWER!
LordWolfODonnell
Medium-in-training
Posts: 454 Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:36 pm
Custom Title: Breaking hiatus.
Contact:
Post
by LordWolfODonnell » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:00 pm
Ah crap... read it above, and now it's stuck. Gee - SNSD