What song is stuck in YOUR head?
-
folizzle_!
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 165
- Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:08 pm
- Custom Title: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
- Location: in ur pants LOLZ!!!11 nah, for serious, the UK.
- Contact:
What song is stuck in YOUR head?
I currently have Lexington (Joey Pea Pot With A Monkey Face) by Chiodos in my head.
What about you guys?
What about you guys?

Visit my deviantART, you foolishly foolish fools!
-
Perrydotto
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2431
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
- Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
- Location: Germany
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Sadly, YMCA by the Village People.
Curse you, Elite Beat Agents! Curse you so much!
Curse you, Elite Beat Agents! Curse you so much!
-
neoswordmaster
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1334
- Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 am
- Custom Title: A beautiful world indeed.
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Last night while "brainstorming" fanfic ideas, the Cardcaptor Sakura opening theme got into my head.
-
denerop
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 494
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:05 pm
- Custom Title: 'One who should not exist..'
- Contact:
-
KrazyKaro
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1246
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 am
- Custom Title: Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!
- Location: Somewhere n England..i think.
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
My chemical Romance - I'm not okay.
But you really need to listen to me!
Because i'm telling the thruth!
I'm okay! Trust me!
I'm NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i swear i say this to my dad when i come home from school everyday,
But you really need to listen to me!
Because i'm telling the thruth!
I'm okay! Trust me!
I'm NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i swear i say this to my dad when i come home from school everyday,
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.
-
RoundedEdge
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 920
- Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Fangirl
- Location: Under your porch, because I love you
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
I'm not sure where this came from, because I haven't heard the whole song or anything, but I have Poker Face stuck in my head. Like, Lady Gaga *shudders*
Also, interesting tidbit: The technical term for having a song stuck in your head is having 'earworm'. Try telling your friends you have earworm next time you have a song stuck in your head, and look at their reactions.
Also, interesting tidbit: The technical term for having a song stuck in your head is having 'earworm'. Try telling your friends you have earworm next time you have a song stuck in your head, and look at their reactions.
-
P!ATD
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1130
- Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:56 am
- Location: Dublin
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
KrazyKaro wrote:My chemical Romance - I'm not okay.
But you really need to listen to me!
Because i'm telling the thruth!
I'm okay! Trust me!
I'm NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i swear i say this to my dad when i come home from school everyday,
My Chemical Romance.
They were my obsession before Panic! At The Disco and PW.Anyway, I've Lady Gaga's Just Dance stuck in my head, but it's my own fault, since I was playing it on the guitar a few minutes ago.


☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆
-
Duclis
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1501
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 12:06 am
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
"Word Up!" by Cameo
I was reading about the cover version and now it's there. :/
I was reading about the cover version and now it's there. :/
-
AoN
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 532
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:36 pm
- Custom Title: Audere est facere.
- Location: 14.7°N, 121°E
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Two Christmas songs are stuck in my head now:
Christmas in our Hearts - Jose Mari Chan
Pasko Na! (Translation: It's Christmas!) - Bukas Palad
Christmas in our Hearts - Jose Mari Chan
Pasko Na! (Translation: It's Christmas!) - Bukas Palad
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.
-
Tacas
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 216
- Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:32 pm
- Custom Title: The one and only
- Location: Germany
- Contact:
-
xylophone220
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4782
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:17 am
- Custom Title: 見たのか・・・!
- Location: London, England
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
This.
I had it stuck in my head for ages, then got rid of it- then made the tragic mistake of grabbing the instrumental and it all started up again, even worse.
The dance is bloody ludicrous, but hell.
I had it stuck in my head for ages, then got rid of it- then made the tragic mistake of grabbing the instrumental and it all started up again, even worse.
The dance is bloody ludicrous, but hell.

-
P!ATD
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1130
- Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:56 am
- Location: Dublin
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Ignorance by Paramore. I love the song, but when it's stuck in your head for oh, about ten hours, it turns crap. 


☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆
-
Duclis
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1501
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 12:06 am
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
The Super Mario Bros. remix of "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails. o__0
-
Electroboy
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2066
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm
- Custom Title: Time for you to sleep.
- Location: Working with Alice on a project of FUN!
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
The unused song from AA.

Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.
-
nekonohime
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2276
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
The entire Parappa The Rapper soundtrack
-
LySs
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 807
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:18 pm
- Custom Title: Fabu♥
- Location: Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
- Contact:
-
Yaragorm
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4993
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
- Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
- Location: CA
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Spoiler: Spirit Tracks spoilers
-
Catgrenade
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1587
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:14 pm
- Custom Title: ...
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
nekonohime wrote:The entire Parappa The Rapper soundtrack
Car sooooooooooong.
-
Zeronos
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 536
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:40 pm
- Custom Title: My body is ready.
- Location: Tennessee, unfortunately.
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Harry Chapin - Cat's in the Cradle
"Freedom without socialism is privilege and injustice while socialism without freedom is slavery and brutality." - Mikhail Bakunin
-
silentxfilmstar
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 862
- Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 8:16 am
- Location: Beaverditch
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Good gravy Marie, I know what you mean. That song has been stuck in my head for the past 2 or 3 days. It's finally out of my head...for now.
Now I have Abracadabra-Brown Eyed Girls stuck in my head.

-
xylophone220
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4782
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:17 am
- Custom Title: 見たのか・・・!
- Location: London, England
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
silentxfilmstar wrote:Now I have Abracadabra-Brown Eyed Girls stuck in my head.
...So do I.
It's... not quite the same just listening to it without watching the video...

-
KrazyKaro
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1246
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 am
- Custom Title: Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!
- Location: Somewhere n England..i think.
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Sugar we're going down - Fall out boy.
Well the chorus plus this line.
Isn't it messed up how much i want to be him.
Kinda singin thanks fr the memories aswell.
Well the chorus plus this line.
Isn't it messed up how much i want to be him.
Kinda singin thanks fr the memories aswell.
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.
-
Marche Tobaye
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 pm
- Custom Title: Call me Ishmael.
- Location: Sweden
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247
-
Electroboy
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2066
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm
- Custom Title: Time for you to sleep.
- Location: Working with Alice on a project of FUN!
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Minor Circuit Theme (I think) from Punchout!! on Wii.
Kinda suits my mood.
Kinda suits my mood.

Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.
-
Yaragorm
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4993
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
- Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
- Location: CA
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Many HeartGold/SoulSilver songs have been stuck in my head.
But this one keeps popping up like every few minutes...
But this one keeps popping up like every few minutes...
-
silentxfilmstar
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 862
- Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 8:16 am
- Location: Beaverditch
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
xylophone220 wrote:silentxfilmstar wrote:Now I have Abracadabra-Brown Eyed Girls stuck in my head.
...So do I.
It's... not quite the same just listening to it without watching the video...
I know what you mean hehe :D I can't stop dancing it either XD

-
Duclis
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1501
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 12:06 am
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
"Our Truth" by Lacuna Coil
Not that I'm complaining, I like that song. >__>
Not that I'm complaining, I like that song. >__>
-
P!ATD
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1130
- Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:56 am
- Location: Dublin
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
I've Shakin' Steven's 'Merry Christmas Everyone' stuck in my head now. XD
Last edited by P!ATD on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆
-
Yaragorm
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4993
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
- Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
- Location: CA
-
P!ATD
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1130
- Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:56 am
- Location: Dublin
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Now I've got Moondance by Van Morrison stuck in my head.
Great song.
Great song.
☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆
-
mainframe004
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 298
- Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:59 am
- Custom Title: The Not-So-Metaphorical Poet
- Location: The Philippines
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
DragonForce - Valley of the Damned
Their fans today are mostly comprised of people addicted to Through the Fire and Flames. They seem to have no respect for DragonForce's roots. v_v
Their fans today are mostly comprised of people addicted to Through the Fire and Flames. They seem to have no respect for DragonForce's roots. v_v

Self-made signature. ^_^
inb4 For those who may think otherwise, I'm a guy.
-
Yaragorm
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4993
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am
- Custom Title: Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
- Location: CA
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Several Low Tide's Day carols are in my head now.
-
Mr. Bear Jew
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4353
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
- Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
- Location: Norcal
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Check My Brain is on repeat until I play one of my new CDs, which is distressing since the new Alice In Chains album is made of boring and rubbish.

-
KrazyKaro
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1246
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 am
- Custom Title: Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!
- Location: Somewhere n England..i think.
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Without me - eminem.
That and this line from a diffrent song.
"Isn't it messed up how much i want to be him."
When I'm doing my comic that line always pops up. Kinda reminds me of Karoline
That and this line from a diffrent song.
"Isn't it messed up how much i want to be him."
When I'm doing my comic that line always pops up. Kinda reminds me of Karoline
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.
-
LySs
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 807
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:18 pm
- Custom Title: Fabu♥
- Location: Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
Now I have "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha stuck in my head
and I fucking HATE that song.
Remember kids, just because a song is catchy, doesn't always mean it's good.
and I fucking HATE that song.
Remember kids, just because a song is catchy, doesn't always mean it's good.
-
Electroboy
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2066
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm
- Custom Title: Time for you to sleep.
- Location: Working with Alice on a project of FUN!
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
I was wrong in my last post, it was Minor Circuit Title Bout. Sigh.
Now, though, O^2 from Kirby 64.
Now, though, O^2 from Kirby 64.
Last edited by Electroboy on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.
-
Finnemore
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 796
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:22 pm
- Custom Title: let's just tell them that we met in jail
- Location: England
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
P!ATD wrote:My Chemical Romance.They were my obsession before Panic! At The Disco and PW.
Anyway, I've Lady Gaga's Just Dance stuck in my head, but it's my own fault, since I was playing it on the guitar a few minutes ago.
I love you. I really do.
Anyhoo, Save It For The Bedroom by YouMeAtSix.
SO AMAZING LIVE. <3
-
Loppy
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 235
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:51 am
- Custom Title: Jeff Davis
- Location: Planet Earth
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG SOUNDTRACK BAWWWW
God I love Zero Two's theme <3
God I love Zero Two's theme <3
nope.avi
-
edgeygavin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 338
- Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:16 pm
- Custom Title: Fancy a cuppa?
- Location: UK, unless I'm in France.
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
It desn't matter how many other songs I listen too. It will always be this annoying, yet catchy song...
-
nekonohime
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2276
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?
The Cutey Honey theme. Once you hear this it will never leave. Seriously.










