The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
-
Pandora2191
- Suspect

- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:40 am
- Custom Title: DOOF
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
Oh yes, Oldbag was REALLY annoying too.
I mean, seriously, APPEARING IN TWO CASES?!?! One is fine enough, thank you.
I mean, seriously, APPEARING IN TWO CASES?!?! One is fine enough, thank you.
-
Essa_L_M.E
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 905
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:18 am
- Custom Title: What the Devil is going on here?
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
Lance Amano and at first Rhoda. I grew to like her at the end.
~
-
PhoenixFlower16
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 287
- Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:44 am
- Custom Title: Je voudrais une anana, s'il vous plait.
- Location: East Coast of the US of A
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
Personally, I thought Miss Cammy Meele was really really annoying...
At first, I really didn't like Rhoda but she turned out okay.
At first, I really didn't like Rhoda but she turned out okay.

"Dilon mein tum apne betabiyaan leke chal rahe ho, toh zinda ho tum..."
"If you carry impatience in your heart, you are alive..."
-
klzzzp
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:05 am
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
At first, I kinda liked Kay, but I grew to hate her. A lot.
Her quirks were bearable in the 3rd case, but in the 5th, it almost felt like her entire script was made of:
"I saw a suspicious person enter here!"
"I'm the Yatagarasu!"
"Let's catch Yew!"
And at Yew's arrest... ugh. Once you find she did it my thoughts were:
"Well, I saw this coming. Wait... LANG TAKE HER DOWN! Kay's talking... why are you walking towards her?! Remember what happened last time? TAKE HER DOWN - oh, good job Kay. Now you're going to die."
Her quirks were bearable in the 3rd case, but in the 5th, it almost felt like her entire script was made of:
"I saw a suspicious person enter here!"
"I'm the Yatagarasu!"
"Let's catch Yew!"
And at Yew's arrest... ugh. Once you find she did it my thoughts were:
"Well, I saw this coming. Wait... LANG TAKE HER DOWN! Kay's talking... why are you walking towards her?! Remember what happened last time? TAKE HER DOWN - oh, good job Kay. Now you're going to die."
-
Cravat of Doom
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1015
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:57 am
- Custom Title: earthlings on fire
- Location: Hazakura Temple
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
klzzzp wrote:At first, I kinda liked Kay, but I grew to hate her. A lot.
Her quirks were bearable in the 3rd case, but in the 5th, it almost felt like her entire script was made of:
"I saw a suspicious person enter here!"
"I'm the Yatagarasu!"
"Let's catch Yew!"
THIS. Gah, I hated that character. Such a freaking annoyance. But I suppose that's what you get after recycling the same character type four times. It's like a dog throwing up a good character, eating it again, and doing that three more times. The result is Kay Faraday. I just have her in my signature because she looks cool.
Mike Meekins. I've always hated him, and his appearance in Apollo Justice made me want to scream. But seeing him again in AAI really pissed me off.
Rhoda was alright, but she was overshadowed by Cammy. Portsman was forgettable.



...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow
-
jahzara777
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:32 am
- Custom Title: The Law
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
Calisto Yew- mainly for her laugh
Oldbag- Twice in the same game it was a nightmare. When I met her in PW:AA I thought I hope I don't see her again then in PW:JFA I was like No why won't you die
Oldbag- Twice in the same game it was a nightmare. When I met her in PW:AA I thought I hope I don't see her again then in PW:JFA I was like No why won't you die

-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
HOW could I forget Meekins
He was plain GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Period
He was plain GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Period-
Optimus Prime
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:35 am
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
I'm going with Oldbag, too.
-
Steel Samurai
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1047
- Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:51 am
- Custom Title: A.K.A Very Melon
- Location: Finland, North Europe
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
Cravat of Doom wrote:klzzzp wrote:At first, I kinda liked Kay, but I grew to hate her. A lot.
Her quirks were bearable in the 3rd case, but in the 5th, it almost felt like her entire script was made of:
"I saw a suspicious person enter here!"
"I'm the Yatagarasu!"
"Let's catch Yew!"
THIS. Gah, I hated that character. Such a freaking annoyance. But I suppose that's what you get after recycling the same character type four times. It's like a dog throwing up a good character, eating it again, and doing that three more times. The result is Kay Faraday. I just have her in my signature because she looks cool.
Exactly, why couldn't they bear with Gumshoe and Franziska?
-SS
Spoiler: StepMania vids
-
Essa_L_M.E
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 905
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:18 am
- Custom Title: What the Devil is going on here?
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
I guess I've never really likes Meekins. He was pretty annoying in the games he's in but I can deal. He got really annoying in AAI but I don't think I can ever really hate him, y'know? He's cute. XDD
~
-
K. Riley
- Suspect

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:09 am
- Custom Title: dis be mah srs face
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
Portsman and his jacket. SERIOUSLY.
Also, Cammy and Lance.
Also, Cammy and Lance.

-
Primal
- Suspect

- Posts: 44
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 6:09 pm
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
I don't think any character in the game annoyed me, not even the antagonists. Although I was kind of annoyed that Yew was also Shih-na. :< I was hoping they were seperate people, although that moment when Shih-na started laughing was funny. I also thought that when she broke-down, it was neat. :O She made this laugh that was saturated with the spirit of Lang<sharp teeth, and all that other stuff. She must have been around Lang for many years to have gotten those traits.>
-
Denn1s
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:10 pm
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
Both Amano's and definately Lauren Paups. She was even worse than huge earlobes and Jacques 'I can put my jacket on 5 times in 1 second' Portsman.
-
Franziska's Whip
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm
- Custom Title: c:
- Location: Hinamizawa
- Contact:
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
I really did NOT like Kay. I'm sick of the whole "energetic teenager" sidekick, they don't have to be carbon copies of each other to be interesting assistants. Plus her sprites pissed me off for some reason. I think it was that smiling sprite, she just looks so dumb. :/
Also: ALBA. I was trying to finish the game before I went to bed because it was like three and it kept going ON AND ON AND ON. Just let me finish the damn game, Jesus.
And I hated Lang at first, but he made up for it in the last case so I like him now :3
Also: ALBA. I was trying to finish the game before I went to bed because it was like three and it kept going ON AND ON AND ON. Just let me finish the damn game, Jesus.
And I hated Lang at first, but he made up for it in the last case so I like him now :3
-
OriginalBubs
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
- Custom Title: I can see you, from here!
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
Franziska's Whip wrote:I really did NOT like Kay. I'm sick of the whole "energetic teenager" sidekick, they don't have to be carbon copies of each other to be interesting assistants. Plus her sprites pissed me off for some reason. I think it was that smiling sprite, she just looks so dumb. :/
Also: ALBA. I was trying to finish the game before I went to bed because it was like three and it kept going ON AND ON AND ON. Just let me finish the damn game, Jesus.
And I hated Lang at first, but he made up for it in the last case so I like him now :3
Seconded. All of it.
-
Icarus
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 462
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:14 am
- Custom Title: Mipeltaja = the real badass
- Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
If Kay was a straight-up Maya clone, she would have been a bit boring (cause she'd be, like, the third one), but she wouldn't be terrible.
The problem is that while Maya has a semblance of maturity, Kay doesn't. Yeah, lots of crappy things happen to Maya, but none of them are really her fault (being kidnapped, being framed for murder, almost being murdered), those are all stuff that other people did to her. When crappy things happen to Kay, it's usually because Kay was an idiot and did something really boneheaded, like running after a known murderer into a burning building or loudly announce that she loves stealing things in front of Interpol agents and prosecutors.
Also, Kay should be prosecuted for stealing Gumshoe's screen time.
The problem is that while Maya has a semblance of maturity, Kay doesn't. Yeah, lots of crappy things happen to Maya, but none of them are really her fault (being kidnapped, being framed for murder, almost being murdered), those are all stuff that other people did to her. When crappy things happen to Kay, it's usually because Kay was an idiot and did something really boneheaded, like running after a known murderer into a burning building or loudly announce that she loves stealing things in front of Interpol agents and prosecutors.
Also, Kay should be prosecuted for stealing Gumshoe's screen time.
-
Franziska's Whip
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm
- Custom Title: c:
- Location: Hinamizawa
- Contact:
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
Icarus wrote:If Kay was a straight-up Maya clone, she would have been a bit boring (cause she'd be, like, the third one), but she wouldn't be terrible.
The problem is that while Maya has a semblance of maturity, Kay doesn't. Yeah, lots of crappy things happen to Maya, but none of them are really her fault (being kidnapped, being framed for murder, almost being murdered), those are all stuff that other people did to her. When crappy things happen to Kay, it's usually because Kay was an idiot and did something really boneheaded, like running after a known murderer into a burning building or loudly announce that she loves stealing things in front of Interpol agents and prosecutors.
Also, Kay should be prosecuted for stealing Gumshoe's screen time.
Agreed. Kay is a reckless idiot, no doubt about it. Why do you look so surprised that you have a gun held to your head? You ran straight towards her knowing she was a remorseless murderer, didn't you?
Yeah, that's another thing that bothered me. She's onscreen for like half the game once you meet her. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AND HOW MUCH YOU HATE YEW. GIVE ME MORE GUMSHOE, DAMMIT.
- GyaKuten
- Suspect

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:34 pm
- Custom Title: It's a special username, isn't it?
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
Why does everyone hate Oldbag!?
I like her! She's funny and I had to LOL how Edgeworth reacts when he saw her!
I was kinda disappointed that she didn't use her
The only person I really hated was
!!!
In my opinion he's just annoying, in AA, in T&T and in AAI!
... But after all, it's my opinion.
I like her! She's funny and I had to LOL how Edgeworth reacts when he saw her!
I was kinda disappointed that she didn't use her

The only person I really hated was
!!!In my opinion he's just annoying, in AA, in T&T and in AAI!
... But after all, it's my opinion.
-
jahzara777
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:32 am
- Custom Title: The Law
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
GyaKuten wrote:Why does everyone hate Oldbag!?
I like her! She's funny and I had to LOL how Edgeworth reacts when he saw her!
I was kinda disappointed that she didn't use her
The only person I really hated was!!!
In my opinion he's just annoying, in AA, in T&T and in AAI!
... But after all, it's my opinion.
No she isn't funny... she is annoy as hell and obsessed with Edgeworth when it's obvious he hates her and wish she gets lock up in insane asylum and toss the key. I agree Larry could be annoy but at least he doesn't talk a million words per second and is freaking stalker.

-
becky88888
- Suspect

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: <3
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
oh, and Yew sounds like a guy...

:D
- theprosecutor
- Suspect

- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:35 pm
- Custom Title: prosecution ace
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
offecior meekins was really anoying,also so was larry and old bag.why out of all the chars did they bring back these ones XD
-
LovelyLarxene
- Suspect

- Posts: 44
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 am
- Custom Title: Choir Nerd...'nuff said.
- Location: Safely inside my cereal box fort!
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
becky88888 wrote:oh, and Yew sounds like a guy...
YES!! *jumps for joy* I'm not the only one who thinks that!!

theprosecutor wrote:offecior meekins was really anoying,also so was larry and old bag.why out of all the chars did they bring back these ones XD
Larry I didn't really mind, seeing as he is an old friend of Edgey's, but otherwise I agree. I really was hoping to see Ron DeLite in some capacity since
Spoiler:
Hello, I'm LovelyLarxene! But you can just call me Lovely. :keiko:

Thx to Midnight Jasper for my wonderful set!

Thx to Midnight Jasper for my wonderful set!
- GyaKuten
- Suspect

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:34 pm
- Custom Title: It's a special username, isn't it?
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
jahzarra777 wrote:No she isn't funny... she is annoy as hell and obsessed with Edgeworth when it's obvious he hates her and wish she gets lock up in insane asylum and toss the key.
But that is why I think she's funny!
But I already said
GyaKuten wrote:... But after all, it's my opinion.
-
Steel Samurai
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1047
- Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:51 am
- Custom Title: A.K.A Very Melon
- Location: Finland, North Europe
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
They could have used so many interesting characters... But they used the ones they already had used as returning charas...
= LAME
-SS
= LAME
-SS
Spoiler: StepMania vids
-
Aurontsubaki
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:30 am
- Custom Title: The Man With The Lethal Pencil
- Location: Covington, KY
- Contact:
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
Wesley Stickler was definitely an annoyance to me.
What we got here is...failure to communicate
-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
Aurontsubaki wrote:Wesley Stickler was definitely an annoyance to me.
He was never in GK O_o
-
TheWrightWay
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 150
- Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:07 am
- Custom Title: Muuuuffiiiiiiiiiins...
- Location: I'm not giving my location to a machine!
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
I love Ema, but the fact that she was useless in the third case really bugs me. All she did was just appear for some reason, spray something and that was it. Oh well... at least she was hot.

...D'aaaaawww...
Erol Brisbane in The Contempt of Court, a fangame by Cardy. Play Turnabout Scapegoat now or SUFFER BRISBANE'S WRATH!-
Aurontsubaki
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:30 am
- Custom Title: The Man With The Lethal Pencil
- Location: Covington, KY
- Contact:
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
Coffee Prosecutor wrote:Aurontsubaki wrote:Wesley Stickler was definitely an annoyance to me.
He was never in GK O_o
My apologies. I mean't Jacques Portman & Callisto Yew were definitely an annoyance to me.
What we got here is...failure to communicate
-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
I bet I mentioned this once but Yew sounds like a robot
Hey we could ship her with Lisa Basil
Hey we could ship her with Lisa Basil

-
Auste
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 67
- Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 12:40 pm
- Custom Title: Wannabe Ace Attorney
- Location: Philippines
- Contact:
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
Just to be safe, I'm still using spoiler tags.
About Kay - because I'm biased (she's my favorite AAI-only character), I'll say that she IS reckless and can be really stubborn, but not annoying. A little grating at times, but I think she should've had more screen time to flesh out her character more. Just so we can see that there's more to her than meets the eye.
About Kay - because I'm biased (she's my favorite AAI-only character), I'll say that she IS reckless and can be really stubborn, but not annoying. A little grating at times, but I think she should've had more screen time to flesh out her character more. Just so we can see that there's more to her than meets the eye.
Spoiler: AAI
-
jahzara777
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:32 am
- Custom Title: The Law
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
Auste wrote:Just to be safe, I'm still using spoiler tags.
About Kay - because I'm biased (she's my favorite AAI-only character), I'll say that she IS reckless and can be really stubborn, but not annoying. A little grating at times, but I think she should've had more screen time to flesh out her character more. Just so we can see that there's more to her than meets the eye.Spoiler: AAI
Hurray someone who agrees with me.

-
Phoenix Minamimoto
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 266
- Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:56 pm
- Custom Title: Captain Hair!
- Location: California
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
I thought that AAI had many memorable characters, but I simply can't stand Zinc LeBlanc! That guy had such an irritating personality! That case would have been so much better if he turned out to be the killer.

-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
Phoenix Minamimoto wrote:I thought that AAI had many memorable characters, but I simply can't stand Zinc LeBlanc! That guy had such an irritating personality! That case would have been so much better if he turned out to be the killer.
so you dislike irritating or confusing people?
Uhuh. . .

-
Dawn
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 989
- Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:47 am
- Custom Title: Bam! Wait. That's a fish?!
- Location: Will I actually tell you? Maybe for some cake. :P
- Contact:
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
*points at a person in a line-up* Definitely the Windy Old Hag. LeBlanc was okay... but HER? That's way too much.
[Signature in construction until I make a new one]
I'm back, mate! Still lurking like a ninja but whatevs :3
I'm back, mate! Still lurking like a ninja but whatevs :3
-
WitcheyMarina
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 113
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
- Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
- Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
Jaques Portsman = First, his name. I wanted Dennis Raquet. =( And second, OHMYGOD would someone burn his bloody jacket already?! That animation annoys me! What is the point of doing that?! Is he trying to be the next karate/kung fu kid?! JACKIE CHAN WILL NOT APPROVE. >=(
Cammy Meele = One word: slut.
Zinc Lablanc = I was hoping that the logic button would throw him out the window. =(
Lance Amano = You. Whiny. Brat. I seriously wish someone had punched this guy. Where's Redd White when you need him?
Calisto Yew = *Shoots self dead*
Cammy Meele = One word: slut.
Zinc Lablanc = I was hoping that the logic button would throw him out the window. =(
Lance Amano = You. Whiny. Brat. I seriously wish someone had punched this guy. Where's Redd White when you need him?
Calisto Yew = *Shoots self dead*
-
Crusty Radiator
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:06 pm
- Custom Title: If only I were a washing-machine...
- Location: France
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
I think the worst character was Wendy Oldbag, I hate her since the first game. It's normal she's in the game of Edgeworth but, see her one time was enough... Except her, I didn't really notice any annoying character, maybe the Amanos, but they were a lot more bearable that Oldbag.
-
antonis
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 352
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:12 pm
- Location: Ireland
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
Everyone after case two really got on my tits.
Kay-Stupid annoying unrealistic Mary-sue
Ema-the same
Lang-Oh stop fucking exaggerating, theres counterfeit money in every country and it dosen't fuck up the economy half as bad as you say also stop trying to be cool!
Gumshoe- NO SHE DIDN'T FUCKING STEAL YOUR FUCKING JOB YOUR A DETECTIVE IT IS YOUR JOB TO INVESTIGATE WITH EDGEWORTH TELL THE LITTLE BITCH TO FUCK OFF!
Larry/Oldbag- Morons.
The judge-Your an idiot!
Well sorry about the rage but that game had some of the stupidest characterizations I have ever come across.
Kay-Stupid annoying unrealistic Mary-sue
Ema-the same
Lang-Oh stop fucking exaggerating, theres counterfeit money in every country and it dosen't fuck up the economy half as bad as you say also stop trying to be cool!
Gumshoe- NO SHE DIDN'T FUCKING STEAL YOUR FUCKING JOB YOUR A DETECTIVE IT IS YOUR JOB TO INVESTIGATE WITH EDGEWORTH TELL THE LITTLE BITCH TO FUCK OFF!
Larry/Oldbag- Morons.
The judge-Your an idiot!
Well sorry about the rage but that game had some of the stupidest characterizations I have ever come across.
Nothing.
-
Robo-Aly
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1019
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:14 am
- Custom Title: Robo-Aly
- Location: Vancouver
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
Most of the characters were pretty annoying, now that I think back.... Well gee, that's a sign of a great game, eh? :P

-
MelancholyV
- Suspect

- Posts: 39
- Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:08 pm
- Custom Title: Addicted to Coke and crack... wait
- Location: In a box
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
I lurve Kay.
But I think Oldbag was the worst, as always. Every time she arrived in the game part of my soul died.
In a close second are Yew, Lance, Lauren, and surprisingly, Ema. She just... got on my nerves. I can't explain why.
But I think Oldbag was the worst, as always. Every time she arrived in the game part of my soul died.
In a close second are Yew, Lance, Lauren, and surprisingly, Ema. She just... got on my nerves. I can't explain why.

-
CrimsonBlaze
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 124
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:16 am
- Custom Title: I'ma gonna blow you out of the water.
- Location: Amestris
Re: The Stupidest/Most Annoying/Stupidest Characters in GK (p.s)
Oldbag. Just... Oldbag. The second time I saw her I was just like
Aside from her, Yew and LeBlanc TOTALLY pissed me off! She had the most annoying laugh, and he just kept going on and on about his movie and his art, which got really old, really fast...
Aside from her, Yew and LeBlanc TOTALLY pissed me off! She had the most annoying laugh, and he just kept going on and on about his movie and his art, which got really old, really fast...

Fanfiction~Yotube
Thanks go to Floran and TheBaronAndEma for the siggy and avy respectively.
They rock, so go request something from them!

