Check the latest post in this thread for the latest updates :D
Please and thank you.
--------------------------------
Eyy everybody :D! I'm yet another victim to the awesomeness that is Gyakuten Saiban, played through the first two games and I'm currently agonizing over waiting for the third game to come out in North America. If anyone on the C-R staff happen to see something they like in this thread, feel free to use it for the main site :D.
[July 08]

- been WAY too long since I last touched an oekaki bbs hahaha
[July 13]

I had a better painting of him when I was scribbling at 2draw.net, looked very Capcom-ish. Spent an hour on that and it suddenly vanished just as I was putting on finishing details @_@. I was sad. Then I redid it again a couple hours later to minimal success -_-
[More to come in later posts ^^]



It´s great to see you too doing PW fanart, please post more soon. I love the Expression on Edgey´s face, he´s so handsome :D


Uber-awesome! *Commences envy of axl99 oekaki abilities*


+
Work-in-progress: 

(Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
and 



[note to self: must... keep... scribbling!]















I love you :DDDDDDD





















