Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Click from topic to topic using your Ghost Tricks. Good lord that is a huge chicken!
Post Reply
Wooster
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3449
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Post by Wooster »

Major spoilers but so hysterical.

If you can, pull out your DS or iThing and play it out on the screen. You don't need to know anything other then just using your partner will get you this bought of hysterics. But if you don't have a save handy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHEfWsrUbLE
Image
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
Professor_Wright
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:30 pm
Custom Title: Ace Nobody
Location: IN AMERICA! *shot*

Re: Why you shouldn't let Missle solve Ch 15 alone

Post by Professor_Wright »

Some people might find the title a spoiler, Woost. I'd call it "Chapter 15 Easter Egg" or something.

Also, that is hilarious. :hobolaugh:
Pierre
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 14363
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
Location: Scotland

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Post by Pierre »

....I did this first time... :sadshoe:
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image
You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
VelleVette
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:13 am

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Post by VelleVette »

I did that the first time too. XD
beterbomen
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 9:55 pm
Custom Title: Avatar out for lunch.
Location: Nowhere near you.

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Post by beterbomen »

It didn't even occur to me the first time. I went back and tried this when I realised it was possible, just to see what would happen. I cringed (and laughed).
Serve the Story - that's one of my rules.
--------------
That wasn't an objection, honest! I was just pointing someone to the bus stop!
FlygonJinn
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:24 am
Custom Title: Insert Something Cool Here
Location: Alabama...and/or under your bed

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Post by FlygonJinn »

I'd heard about this even before I got the game, so naturally I intentionally did that the first time. xD
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Post by Church Of Sumire »

lol i feel ashamed to say this but i messed up and did the exact same thing the first time :keiko:
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Post by Going for Miles »

I totally did that... I didn't think it would hit him with that speed. And then I laughed as hell.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Lucy
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm
Custom Title: Let it go and move it move it
Location: Layton Land

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Post by Lucy »

Yep, I also did that the first time, and face palmed soon after. I couldn't believe it. :oops:
Image
Within Temptation
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Post by Going for Miles »

I thought it'd just... clonk into his forehead or something. "Oops".
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Lucy
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm
Custom Title: Let it go and move it move it
Location: Layton Land

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Post by Lucy »

GoingforMiles wrote:I thought it'd just... clonk into his forehead or something. "Oops".
I wasn't thinking when I did it. Usually I just manipulate random things and hope for the best. I'm pretty lucky with it normally, but this time, unfortunately not. xD
Image
Within Temptation
venser
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:35 am
Custom Title: Can I hear an "Objection!"?
Location: Britannia

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Post by venser »

It bothered me doing almost nothing at all during this part, so that is why I never thought of using the first object. (Plus to me it didn't look that much like a bullet...)
Spoiler:
After I finally realized to leave the beanie ON THE HOOK, I thought, well, what would happen if I used the helmet? Although hearing all of Cabanela's dialogue about liking soft hats better first it was quite predictable... :redd:
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?
Image
(My father spent three years restoring this car...)
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Post by Southern Corn »

Would this even kill him? Sure,it's rather heavy,but still,it wouldn't pierce him unlike the bullet. Maybe it's because he banged his head against the wall while already being weak?
Image
Image
tiger_festival
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1706
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm
Custom Title: I've felt worse.
Location: I'm at soup.

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Post by tiger_festival »

There's a chance he might survive that if we assume momentum and not velocity is conserved, but I doubt he would be in any condition to reveal major plot info.
Image
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Post by Going for Miles »

With that speed, though? It looked like it totally caved his face in so one can assume other vital parts of his head were smashed as well.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Post Reply