Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone
-
Wooster
- Admin

- Posts: 3449
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone
Major spoilers but so hysterical.
If you can, pull out your DS or iThing and play it out on the screen. You don't need to know anything other then just using your partner will get you this bought of hysterics. But if you don't have a save handy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHEfWsrUbLE
If you can, pull out your DS or iThing and play it out on the screen. You don't need to know anything other then just using your partner will get you this bought of hysterics. But if you don't have a save handy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHEfWsrUbLE

Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
-
Professor_Wright
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 181
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:30 pm
- Custom Title: Ace Nobody
- Location: IN AMERICA! *shot*
Re: Why you shouldn't let Missle solve Ch 15 alone
Some people might find the title a spoiler, Woost. I'd call it "Chapter 15 Easter Egg" or something.
Also, that is hilarious.
Also, that is hilarious.

-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone
....I did this first time... 

Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
VelleVette
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 59
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:13 am
Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone
I did that the first time too. XD
-
beterbomen
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 234
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 9:55 pm
- Custom Title: Avatar out for lunch.
- Location: Nowhere near you.
Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone
It didn't even occur to me the first time. I went back and tried this when I realised it was possible, just to see what would happen. I cringed (and laughed).
Serve the Story - that's one of my rules.
--------------
That wasn't an objection, honest! I was just pointing someone to the bus stop!
--------------
That wasn't an objection, honest! I was just pointing someone to the bus stop!
-
FlygonJinn
- Suspect

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:24 am
- Custom Title: Insert Something Cool Here
- Location: Alabama...and/or under your bed
Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone
I'd heard about this even before I got the game, so naturally I intentionally did that the first time. xD
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone
lol i feel ashamed to say this but i messed up and did the exact same thing the first time :keiko:
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone
I totally did that... I didn't think it would hit him with that speed. And then I laughed as hell.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Lucy
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 824
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm
- Custom Title: Let it go and move it move it
- Location: Layton Land
Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone
Yep, I also did that the first time, and face palmed soon after. I couldn't believe it. 

Within Temptation
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone
I thought it'd just... clonk into his forehead or something. "Oops".
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Lucy
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 824
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm
- Custom Title: Let it go and move it move it
- Location: Layton Land
Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone
I wasn't thinking when I did it. Usually I just manipulate random things and hope for the best. I'm pretty lucky with it normally, but this time, unfortunately not. xDGoingforMiles wrote:I thought it'd just... clonk into his forehead or something. "Oops".

Within Temptation
-
venser
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 165
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:35 am
- Custom Title: Can I hear an "Objection!"?
- Location: Britannia
Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone
It bothered me doing almost nothing at all during this part, so that is why I never thought of using the first object. (Plus to me it didn't look that much like a bullet...)
Spoiler:
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?

(My father spent three years restoring this car...)
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone
Would this even kill him? Sure,it's rather heavy,but still,it wouldn't pierce him unlike the bullet. Maybe it's because he banged his head against the wall while already being weak?
-
tiger_festival
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1706
- Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm
- Custom Title: I've felt worse.
- Location: I'm at soup.
Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone
There's a chance he might survive that if we assume momentum and not velocity is conserved, but I doubt he would be in any condition to reveal major plot info.

"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone
With that speed, though? It looked like it totally caved his face in so one can assume other vital parts of his head were smashed as well.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

