POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post your personal introductions and links to other sites here. Advertising is allowed nowhere else on the board.
Post Reply
Regy Rusty
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1285
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:51 pm
Custom Title: PCHOOO

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Regy Rusty »

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:Yay for more old faces returning. =D

Maybe, this place may turn to its former glory, very soon.


Needs new games before that can happen.
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

Regy Rusty wrote:
Coffee Prosecutor wrote:Yay for more old faces returning. =D

Maybe, this place may turn to its former glory, very soon.


Needs new games before that can happen.

Indeed.

But relying on Capcom is kinda.... mehy
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Finnemore
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 796
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:22 pm
Custom Title: let's just tell them that we met in jail
Location: England

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Finnemore »

Because I'm a clotpole, I forgot my password. But for unknown reasons I'm still logged in on my iPod. Huh. But anyway, hi guys. I've developed a massive love for Radio 4 comedies since I was last on here.
Image
☀ art by blue ☀
karen999uk
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:45 am
Custom Title: I am Fangirl, hear my Squee
Location: Suffolk, England
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by karen999uk »

Hi! It's been ages since I was last on here... I had to go back through all my old emails to find my username :maya:

I kind of dropped of the fandom when it was announced that AAI:2 wasnt going to be localised, but I've just started replaying the games - starting with Apollo Justice, I wondered if I'd been a bit harsh on it when I first played it (I really HATED it at the time!) So I'm replaying it with an open mind!
Image

Thanks to Nadindi for the avie and sig!
VCM
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am
Custom Title: Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender
Location: Brazil

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by VCM »

When I first created my account here, this place was the bomb, but I didn't have much time to post. Then, when I finally get time, forum fucking goes down and throws me and other new users aside.
Then it comes back and no one's here.
So I'm really glad I'm seeing some old faces around here (that I remember from lurking times, at least).
Image
DeMatador
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 3188
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:34 pm
Custom Title: They don't :c
Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/south ... entina.gif
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by DeMatador »

So. I'm back. Hi (:
Image
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

Yay DeMat!
Welcome back, dood. o:
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Bad Player »

Back from Japan~

(I was lurking here anyway but yeah)
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
Mary Faraday
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1230
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
Location: Austria

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Mary Faraday »

Welcome back. =w=
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
Gozu
Scanlator
Scanlator
Posts: 1889
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am
Custom Title: no, nothing
Location: the forest
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Gozu »

who
Holy Hell
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4791
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm
Custom Title: stirring

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Holy Hell »

I don't even know who I am
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy
Bolt Storm
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3303
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:05 pm
Custom Title: 元・超会社員級の管理人
Location: Hiding beneath the judge's desk
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Bolt Storm »

Gozu wrote:who
Holy Hell wrote:I don't even know who I am
Oh god how did these get here

I am not good with forums
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!
Wooster wrote:If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Gozu
Scanlator
Scanlator
Posts: 1889
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am
Custom Title: no, nothing
Location: the forest
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Gozu »

it's a party up in here
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Bad Player »

holy hell it's Holy Hell
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

Bad Player wrote:holy hell it's Holy Hell
^
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Mary Faraday
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1230
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
Location: Austria

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Mary Faraday »

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
Bad Player wrote:holy hell it's Holy Hell
^
^^
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
Holy Hell
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4791
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm
Custom Title: stirring

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Holy Hell »

Ahh that explains it

This is a major relief on my mind, I wasn't quite sure what was going on here.
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy
Gozu
Scanlator
Scanlator
Posts: 1889
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am
Custom Title: no, nothing
Location: the forest
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Gozu »

i guess nobody remembers me but thats cool
irregularMonster
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:37 pm
Custom Title: Part of the Homestuck-fandom ~
Location: Somewhere up in the sky.. ♥

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by irregularMonster »

I took a small hiatus, now I'm back.

I really need to catch up on all those topics..
♥
Image
wanna play? ~ proud shipper of davexjohn and dirkxjake ~ tumblr
Regy Rusty
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1285
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:51 pm
Custom Title: PCHOOO

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Regy Rusty »

What's that? From across the internet, I just caught wind of Ace Attorney news?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qe ... e=youtu.be
User avatar
An89ty
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1308
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:49 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by An89ty »

I don't remember the last time I came on here, but yes I decided to log in once again and hoping to stay on here for good this time.

Maybe I should get into the AA series again. I remember the fun I use to have playing them. :/
Ceres
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 10:49 am
Custom Title: I'd say
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Ceres »

So I hear there's a new GS game coming out.
dullahan1
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6664
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
Location: IN SPACE!
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by dullahan1 »

Ceres wrote:So I hear there's a new GS game coming out.
Go away. We don't want any.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
I feel the same
Ceres
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 10:49 am
Custom Title: I'd say
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Ceres »

Shut up silly bitch
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Bad Player »

To the temple, everyone! We must resume worshiping! The God of Sprites has returned.
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
Percei
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1607
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:47 pm
Custom Title: My name is Judge.
Location: Just Outside Your Peripherals

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Percei »

Ceres wrote:So I hear there's a new GS game coming out.
Allow me to lick your heels master.
I'm orgasming with delight.
Ceres
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 10:49 am
Custom Title: I'd say
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Ceres »

You're a sick bastard Percei.
DoMaya
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3481
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
Custom Title: The Real Human Being

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by DoMaya »

Image

Well the gang's all here, commence the circlejerk that is the fandom.
Image
Percei
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1607
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:47 pm
Custom Title: My name is Judge.
Location: Just Outside Your Peripherals

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Percei »

Ceres wrote:You're a sick bastard Percei.
Image
OnyxAlchemyst
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:22 pm
Custom Title: Scary Cat
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by OnyxAlchemyst »

I don't even remember how long it's been since I last posted. A year?

The "view my posts" page doesn't seem to help too much, as it only links me to the thread I last posted in, not my actual post.
Image Avatar/Signature sprites done by good folk at Crystal Gun Girl Game
fawkes
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:16 pm
Location: the commonwealth

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by fawkes »

when i heard about gs5 i thought why not give the old forums a visit.

wow, how long has it been?

geez
remember remember the fifth of november the gunpowder treason and plot
i know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot
filipinoamerican
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm
Custom Title: tastes like new reed
Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by filipinoamerican »

Welp. I guess I'm back. I've been sucked in.
It's been way too long since I've been here. Ah, the layout makes me wanna sniff.
I'm still weird. I'm a seventh grader now. I haven't played Ace Attorney in a while, and it bothers me. A lot. Especially since my friend told me about AA5 coming out.
Um, yeah. I'm back! I dunno, be happy, be annoyed, do as you please. *shrugs*
Mary Faraday
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1230
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
Location: Austria

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Mary Faraday »

I wasn't in there for.. like, a few weeks? Dunno, can't remember.

But a lot happened while I was gone. A lot of shit. I nearly lost my job and my boyfriend, then I had to pay some bills, but they never were for me but for my annoying neighbour, my English hasn't really improved since I fucked up my English-test big time, my best friend ditched me for a guy and..

Ugh.

I don't know if I'm back. C-R is getting a bit on my nerves a lot nowadays.
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
DoMaya
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3481
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
Custom Title: The Real Human Being

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by DoMaya »

Mary Faraday wrote:I wasn't in there for.. like, a few weeks? Dunno, can't remember.

But a lot happened while I was gone. A lot of shit. I nearly lost my job and my boyfriend, then I had to pay some bills, but they never were for me but for my annoying neighbour, my English hasn't really improved since I fucked up my English-test big time, my best friend ditched me for a guy and..

Ugh.

I don't know if I'm back. C-R is getting a bit on my nerves a lot nowadays.
But we wuv you so.
Image
Image
eliska
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:37 pm
Custom Title: Ha...!

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by eliska »

sooo... i'm back. from the dead (figuratively of course). after like three years. not that anyone cares, but yeah :uramidn: haha
katharinetat
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:42 am
Custom Title: You look like you have a big vocabulary.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by katharinetat »

Welcome back all! I'm back after a few weeks/months!
Would you kiss a certain Ace Attorney character? Or would you dismiss them?
~ Play Kiss or Dismiss! ~
Slezak
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 352
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Custom Title: Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff
Location: In front of you

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Slezak »

Wow, it's been a while. I've never really been active in the main part of the forums (only a few posts here and there) as most of my posts have been in the General Roleplay forum, where the posts don't count anyway.

Anyway, figured I might as well post in the "Back from the Dead" thread here to re-announce my presence. I thought of this place again after seeing Video Games Awesome LIVE!'s playthrough of PW1 and the nostalgia came flooding back. I sure do miss playing these awesome games. Anyway, feels sort of good to be back! I don't even remember what my signature looks like, but I bet it's most likely outdated, so I'm going to fix that as soon as I post this.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.
Veruni
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:06 pm
Custom Title: My avatar is hotter than yours
Location: Scardonia

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Veruni »

After an Eon, I am finally back. I Can't Wait to finally return here. :redd:

(Beware, I tote Celldweller puns)
Image
Agent 54c
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 562
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:34 am
Custom Title: Give her the dick.
Location: ctf_2fort

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Agent 54c »

This is the first time I've posted in years, so hey.
Image
idontprosecutemuch
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by idontprosecutemuch »

I'm back. Well, that was easy fitting the requirements for this topic. My work here is done.
Post Reply