Needs new games before that can happen.Coffee Prosecutor wrote:Yay for more old faces returning. =D
Maybe, this place may turn to its former glory, very soon.
POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
-
Regy Rusty
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:51 pm
- Custom Title: PCHOOO
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Indeed.Regy Rusty wrote:Needs new games before that can happen.Coffee Prosecutor wrote:Yay for more old faces returning. =D
Maybe, this place may turn to its former glory, very soon.
But relying on Capcom is kinda.... mehy
-
Finnemore
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 796
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:22 pm
- Custom Title: let's just tell them that we met in jail
- Location: England
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Because I'm a clotpole, I forgot my password. But for unknown reasons I'm still logged in on my iPod. Huh. But anyway, hi guys. I've developed a massive love for Radio 4 comedies since I was last on here.
-
karen999uk
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 86
- Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:45 am
- Custom Title: I am Fangirl, hear my Squee
- Location: Suffolk, England
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Hi! It's been ages since I was last on here... I had to go back through all my old emails to find my username
I kind of dropped of the fandom when it was announced that AAI:2 wasnt going to be localised, but I've just started replaying the games - starting with Apollo Justice, I wondered if I'd been a bit harsh on it when I first played it (I really HATED it at the time!) So I'm replaying it with an open mind!
I kind of dropped of the fandom when it was announced that AAI:2 wasnt going to be localised, but I've just started replaying the games - starting with Apollo Justice, I wondered if I'd been a bit harsh on it when I first played it (I really HATED it at the time!) So I'm replaying it with an open mind!

Thanks to Nadindi for the avie and sig!
-
VCM
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 782
- Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am
- Custom Title: Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender
- Location: Brazil
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
When I first created my account here, this place was the bomb, but I didn't have much time to post. Then, when I finally get time, forum fucking goes down and throws me and other new users aside.
Then it comes back and no one's here.
So I'm really glad I'm seeing some old faces around here (that I remember from lurking times, at least).
Then it comes back and no one's here.
So I'm really glad I'm seeing some old faces around here (that I remember from lurking times, at least).

-
DeMatador
- Moderators

- Posts: 3188
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:34 pm
- Custom Title: They don't :c
- Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/south ... entina.gif
- Contact:
-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Yay DeMat!
Welcome back, dood. o:
Welcome back, dood. o:
-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Back from Japan~
(I was lurking here anyway but yeah)
(I was lurking here anyway but yeah)

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
-
Mary Faraday
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
- Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
- Location: Austria
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Welcome back. =w=
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
-
Gozu
- Scanlator

- Posts: 1889
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am
- Custom Title: no, nothing
- Location: the forest
- Contact:
-
Holy Hell
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4791
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm
- Custom Title: stirring
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I don't even know who I am
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy
-
Bolt Storm
- Admin

- Posts: 3303
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:05 pm
- Custom Title: 元・超会社員級の管理人
- Location: Hiding beneath the judge's desk
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Gozu wrote:who
Oh god how did these get hereHoly Hell wrote:I don't even know who I am
I am not good with forums
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!
Wooster wrote:If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
-
Gozu
- Scanlator

- Posts: 1889
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am
- Custom Title: no, nothing
- Location: the forest
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
it's a party up in here
-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
holy hell it's Holy Hell

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
^Bad Player wrote:holy hell it's Holy Hell
-
Mary Faraday
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
- Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
- Location: Austria
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
^^Coffee Prosecutor wrote:^Bad Player wrote:holy hell it's Holy Hell
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
-
Holy Hell
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4791
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm
- Custom Title: stirring
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Ahh that explains it
This is a major relief on my mind, I wasn't quite sure what was going on here.
This is a major relief on my mind, I wasn't quite sure what was going on here.
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy
-
Gozu
- Scanlator

- Posts: 1889
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am
- Custom Title: no, nothing
- Location: the forest
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
i guess nobody remembers me but thats cool
-
irregularMonster
- Suspect

- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:37 pm
- Custom Title: Part of the Homestuck-fandom ~
- Location: Somewhere up in the sky.. ♥
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I took a small hiatus, now I'm back.
I really need to catch up on all those topics..
I really need to catch up on all those topics..
-
Regy Rusty
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:51 pm
- Custom Title: PCHOOO
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
What's that? From across the internet, I just caught wind of Ace Attorney news?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qe ... e=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qe ... e=youtu.be
- An89ty
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:49 pm
- Location: Scotland
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I don't remember the last time I came on here, but yes I decided to log in once again and hoping to stay on here for good this time.
Maybe I should get into the AA series again. I remember the fun I use to have playing them. :/
Maybe I should get into the AA series again. I remember the fun I use to have playing them. :/
-
Ceres
- Moderators

- Posts: 2480
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 10:49 am
- Custom Title: I'd say
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
So I hear there's a new GS game coming out.
-
dullahan1
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6664
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
- Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
- Location: IN SPACE!
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Go away. We don't want any.Ceres wrote:So I hear there's a new GS game coming out.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:I feel the samePierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
-
Ceres
- Moderators

- Posts: 2480
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 10:49 am
- Custom Title: I'd say
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Shut up silly bitch
-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
To the temple, everyone! We must resume worshiping! The God of Sprites has returned.

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
-
Percei
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1607
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:47 pm
- Custom Title: My name is Judge.
- Location: Just Outside Your Peripherals
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Allow me to lick your heels master.Ceres wrote:So I hear there's a new GS game coming out.
I'm orgasming with delight.
-
Ceres
- Moderators

- Posts: 2480
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 10:49 am
- Custom Title: I'd say
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
You're a sick bastard Percei.
-
DoMaya
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3481
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
- Custom Title: The Real Human Being
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Well the gang's all here, commence the circlejerk that is the fandom.

-
Percei
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1607
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:47 pm
- Custom Title: My name is Judge.
- Location: Just Outside Your Peripherals
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Ceres wrote:You're a sick bastard Percei.

-
OnyxAlchemyst
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 226
- Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:22 pm
- Custom Title: Scary Cat
- Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I don't even remember how long it's been since I last posted. A year?
The "view my posts" page doesn't seem to help too much, as it only links me to the thread I last posted in, not my actual post.
The "view my posts" page doesn't seem to help too much, as it only links me to the thread I last posted in, not my actual post.
Avatar/Signature sprites done by good folk at Crystal Gun Girl Game-
fawkes
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 97
- Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:16 pm
- Location: the commonwealth
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
when i heard about gs5 i thought why not give the old forums a visit.
wow, how long has it been?
geez
wow, how long has it been?
geez
remember remember the fifth of november the gunpowder treason and plot
i know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot
i know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot
-
filipinoamerican
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 355
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm
- Custom Title: tastes like new reed
- Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Welp. I guess I'm back. I've been sucked in.
It's been way too long since I've been here. Ah, the layout makes me wanna sniff.
I'm still weird. I'm a seventh grader now. I haven't played Ace Attorney in a while, and it bothers me. A lot. Especially since my friend told me about AA5 coming out.
Um, yeah. I'm back! I dunno, be happy, be annoyed, do as you please. *shrugs*
It's been way too long since I've been here. Ah, the layout makes me wanna sniff.
I'm still weird. I'm a seventh grader now. I haven't played Ace Attorney in a while, and it bothers me. A lot. Especially since my friend told me about AA5 coming out.
Um, yeah. I'm back! I dunno, be happy, be annoyed, do as you please. *shrugs*
-
Mary Faraday
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
- Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
- Location: Austria
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I wasn't in there for.. like, a few weeks? Dunno, can't remember.
But a lot happened while I was gone. A lot of shit. I nearly lost my job and my boyfriend, then I had to pay some bills, but they never were for me but for my annoying neighbour, my English hasn't really improved since I fucked up my English-test big time, my best friend ditched me for a guy and..
Ugh.
I don't know if I'm back. C-R is getting a bit on my nerves a lot nowadays.
But a lot happened while I was gone. A lot of shit. I nearly lost my job and my boyfriend, then I had to pay some bills, but they never were for me but for my annoying neighbour, my English hasn't really improved since I fucked up my English-test big time, my best friend ditched me for a guy and..
Ugh.
I don't know if I'm back. C-R is getting a bit on my nerves a lot nowadays.
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
-
DoMaya
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3481
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
- Custom Title: The Real Human Being
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
But we wuv you so.Mary Faraday wrote:I wasn't in there for.. like, a few weeks? Dunno, can't remember.
But a lot happened while I was gone. A lot of shit. I nearly lost my job and my boyfriend, then I had to pay some bills, but they never were for me but for my annoying neighbour, my English hasn't really improved since I fucked up my English-test big time, my best friend ditched me for a guy and..
Ugh.
I don't know if I'm back. C-R is getting a bit on my nerves a lot nowadays.


-
eliska
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 167
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:37 pm
- Custom Title: Ha...!
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
sooo... i'm back. from the dead (figuratively of course). after like three years. not that anyone cares, but yeah :uramidn: haha
-
katharinetat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:42 am
- Custom Title: You look like you have a big vocabulary.
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Welcome back all! I'm back after a few weeks/months!
Would you kiss a certain Ace Attorney character? Or would you dismiss them?
~ Play Kiss or Dismiss! ~
~ Play Kiss or Dismiss! ~
-
Slezak
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 352
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
- Custom Title: Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff
- Location: In front of you
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Wow, it's been a while. I've never really been active in the main part of the forums (only a few posts here and there) as most of my posts have been in the General Roleplay forum, where the posts don't count anyway.
Anyway, figured I might as well post in the "Back from the Dead" thread here to re-announce my presence. I thought of this place again after seeing Video Games Awesome LIVE!'s playthrough of PW1 and the nostalgia came flooding back. I sure do miss playing these awesome games. Anyway, feels sort of good to be back! I don't even remember what my signature looks like, but I bet it's most likely outdated, so I'm going to fix that as soon as I post this.
Anyway, figured I might as well post in the "Back from the Dead" thread here to re-announce my presence. I thought of this place again after seeing Video Games Awesome LIVE!'s playthrough of PW1 and the nostalgia came flooding back. I sure do miss playing these awesome games. Anyway, feels sort of good to be back! I don't even remember what my signature looks like, but I bet it's most likely outdated, so I'm going to fix that as soon as I post this.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.
-
Veruni
- Suspect

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:06 pm
- Custom Title: My avatar is hotter than yours
- Location: Scardonia
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
After an Eon, I am finally back. I Can't Wait to finally return here.
(Beware, I tote Celldweller puns)
(Beware, I tote Celldweller puns)

-
Agent 54c
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 562
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:34 am
- Custom Title: Give her the dick.
- Location: ctf_2fort
-
idontprosecutemuch
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:26 pm
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I'm back. Well, that was easy fitting the requirements for this topic. My work here is done.





