Ace Attorney Remake

Post your Flash Games, Case Maker Projects, or other interactive stuff.
RevilDaron
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
Custom Title: RD

Ace Attorney Remake

Post by RevilDaron »

Ace Attorney Remake

Image

Project by: Revil
Casemaker used: PyWright
Special Thanks to: Ropfa, help me about coding.

Ace Attorney Remake combining all case into one new story.
As the normal game ace attorney series but with a different story.

NOte:
This is not a remake of the game, this game is called so because in this game, the Phoenix will be met with a mysterious person. This man wants to help Phoenix by way of changing the Phoenix story. That's why it was given the
    title game Ace Attorney Remake. Sorry if there is a misunderstanding. :edgy:

    Progress:
    Planning: 100%
    Writing: 22%
    Music: 80%
    Spriting: 50%
    Backgrounds: 50%
    Programming: 25%

    Event:
    Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Progress: 35%
    Justice For All Progress: 1%
    Trials and Tribulation Progress: 10%

    Screenshots:
    -- Ace Attorney Remake The First Turnabout Event--
    Spoiler: Minor
    Image
    Spoiler: My Sprite
    Image Image
    here the fast demo:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG57KCGqI80

    here the second new game demo:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXfEO6NsZ4I
    Last edited by RevilDaron on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:02 am, edited 25 times in total.
    Image
    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Rarar
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 138
    Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:11 pm
    Custom Title: HEARTC☆RE
    Location: Lying on a fake beach

    Re: All Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by Rarar »

    I don't understand - are you remaking all the AA games?

    Anyway, to put in an image, you must upload the image to a image-hosting website, such as Photobucket, then copy the address of the image into the image tags:

    [ img]www.the addressforyourimagegoeshere.com[/ img] (remove the spaces from the 'img' bit)
    Image
    my heart is nuclear
    love is all that I fear
    Pierre
    Ace Attorney
    Ace Attorney
    Posts: 14363
    Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
    Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
    Location: Scotland

    Re: All Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by Pierre »

    That's quite a big challenge man....
    Made by Chesu+Zombee
    Image
    You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
    RevilDaron
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
    Custom Title: RD

    Re: All Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by RevilDaron »

    Rarar wrote:I don't understand - are you remaking all the AA games?

    Anyway, to put in an image, you must upload the image to a image-hosting website, such as Photobucket, then copy the address of the image into the image tags:

    [ img]www.the addressforyourimagegoeshere.com[/ img] (remove the spaces from the 'img' bit)

    Yes, that what I want to do. :godot:
    Thanks for help.
    Image
    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Rarar
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 138
    Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:11 pm
    Custom Title: HEARTC☆RE
    Location: Lying on a fake beach

    Re: All Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by Rarar »

    Do you need any help with this?
    Image
    my heart is nuclear
    love is all that I fear
    RevilDaron
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
    Custom Title: RD

    Re: All Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by RevilDaron »

    Rarar wrote:Do you need any help with this?
    Now everything is fine.
    but if I have problems I can ask for help you, right?
    Image
    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    DudeWithAMask
    Medium-in-training
    Medium-in-training
    Posts: 343
    Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:25 pm

    Re: All Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by DudeWithAMask »

    You're making this in PyWright? I ask because the pictures look... weird. Are you running on the newest version? Also, I think you should get yourself a dialogue checker (someone who goes through the dialogue and makes sure there aren't any grammar or language mistakes), because there are a lot of mistakes in the screenshots.

    Example:
    Spoiler: Screenshots
    [Image 1]
    I'm... I'm finished. Finished!

    [Image 4]
    Wright, is that your friend?

    [Image 5]
    How do you know me?

    [Image 6]
    I'm just an old friend...

    [Image 8] (This one I'm just guessing, but...)
    That's Mia in the picture...
    So, just to check - this is basically an alternate-timeline fangame? A what-if game of the original AA games?

    Also...
    Spoiler: Possible spoiler for the fangame XD
    The mysterious figure is Nick who went back in time. Just calling it now.
    That one guy from AAO that made about a dozen cases that all kinda go off the deep end and fall apart at one point or another.
    Rarar
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 138
    Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:11 pm
    Custom Title: HEARTC☆RE
    Location: Lying on a fake beach

    Re: All Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by Rarar »

    I can probably help you with checking your dialogue, if you want!
    Image
    my heart is nuclear
    love is all that I fear
    RevilDaron
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
    Custom Title: RD

    Re: All Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by RevilDaron »

    DudeWithAMask wrote:You're making this in PyWright? I ask because the pictures look... weird. Are you running on the newest version? Also, I think you should get yourself a dialogue checker (someone who goes through the dialogue and makes sure there aren't any grammar or language mistakes), because there are a lot of mistakes in the screenshots.

    Example:
    Spoiler: Screenshots
    [Image 1]
    I'm... I'm finished. Finished!

    [Image 4]
    Wright, is that your friend?

    [Image 5]
    How do you know me?

    [Image 6]
    I'm just an old friend...

    [Image 8] (This one I'm just guessing, but...)
    That's Mia in the picture...
    So, just to check - this is basically an alternate-timeline fangame? A what-if game of the original AA games?

    Also...
    Spoiler: Possible spoiler for the fangame XD
    The mysterious figure is Nick who went back in time. Just calling it now.
    Oh, sorry my bad.
    Because my native language is not english.
    Yes i run in pywright version 0.986.
    And spoiler maybe like that.
    Thanks for mention.
    Image
    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    RevilDaron
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
    Custom Title: RD

    Re: All Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by RevilDaron »

    Rarar wrote:I can probably help you with checking your dialogue, if you want!
    Thanks, why not.
    Image
    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Rarar
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 138
    Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:11 pm
    Custom Title: HEARTC☆RE
    Location: Lying on a fake beach

    Re: All Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by Rarar »

    Send me all the text via Private Message and I'll check it for you. :redd:
    Image
    my heart is nuclear
    love is all that I fear
    RevilDaron
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
    Custom Title: RD

    Re: All Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by RevilDaron »

    Rarar wrote:Send me all the text via Private Message and I'll check it for you. :redd:
    Allwright.. :will:
    I will give to you when I'm finished compiling all script.
    Image
    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    RevilDaron
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
    Custom Title: RD

    Re: All Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by RevilDaron »

    Recently. I have a lot of work that needs to be resolved. now i back to continue this project maybe i will release demo end of this year.
    Last edited by RevilDaron on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Image
    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    RevilDaron
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
    Custom Title: RD

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by RevilDaron »

    Spoiler:
    jorgea wrote:I love to see when you have completed this remake
    thanks. :redd:
    Image
    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    RevilDaron
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
    Custom Title: RD

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by RevilDaron »

    Spoiler: Gyakuten Saiban 5 Sprite
    for request.,,
    Last edited by RevilDaron on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.
    Image
    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Reimitsurugi
    Decisive Witness
    Decisive Witness
    Posts: 226
    Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:55 pm

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by Reimitsurugi »

    New Girl looks awesome.
    RevilDaron
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
    Custom Title: RD

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by RevilDaron »

    Reimitsurugi wrote:New Girl looks awesome.
    hehe... thanks, but i think that sprite are funny. :redd:
    Image
    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    RevilDaron
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
    Custom Title: RD

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (new sprite *Mysterious Man*)

    Post by RevilDaron »

    Spoiler: My Sprite
    Image Image
    just add my new sprite. :will:
    Image
    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    NoamRodrik
    Suspect
    Suspect
    Posts: 15
    Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:32 pm
    Custom Title: Having problems? Point and object!

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (new sprite *Mysterious Man*)

    Post by NoamRodrik »

    Spoiler:
    sorry, but easily you can see it's phoenix from the future because of the magtama
    My case-maker in the making :
    http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 36&t=23666
    AA_CM [Ace Attorney Case Maker]
    RevilDaron
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
    Custom Title: RD

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (new sprite *Mysterious Man*)

    Post by RevilDaron »

    NoamRodrik wrote:
    Spoiler:
    sorry, but easily you can see it's phoenix from the future because of the magtama
    are you sure about it... :godot:
    Image
    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    JoekerTrack
    Decisive Witness
    Decisive Witness
    Posts: 184
    Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:45 pm
    Custom Title: The world ends with you

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by JoekerTrack »

    If you can make sprite for me, go to eversister's sprites thread. I put some request already. If not, I don't mind.
    Reimitsurugi
    Decisive Witness
    Decisive Witness
    Posts: 226
    Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:55 pm

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by Reimitsurugi »

    It's either Kristoph or Wright. An old friend could be Nick sarcastically referring to himself or Gavin actually being a "friend" after Phoenix was disbarred.
    RevilDaron
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
    Custom Title: RD

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by RevilDaron »

    JoekerTrack wrote:If you can make sprite for me, go to eversister's sprites thread. I put some request already. If not, I don't mind.
    i have see it, i will try to make it later.
    Last edited by RevilDaron on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Image
    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    RevilDaron
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
    Custom Title: RD

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by RevilDaron »

    Reimitsurugi wrote:It's either Kristoph or Wright. An old friend could be Nick sarcastically referring to himself or Gavin actually being a "friend" after Phoenix was disbarred.
    i can't tell everything about he right now.
    just wait until the game came out, and exposed it by yourself.*end quote*
    Image
    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Reimitsurugi
    Decisive Witness
    Decisive Witness
    Posts: 226
    Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:55 pm

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by Reimitsurugi »

    revildaron wrote:
    Reimitsurugi wrote:It's either Kristoph or Wright. An old friend could be Nick sarcastically referring to himself or Gavin actually being a "friend" after Phoenix was disbarred.
    i can't tell everything about he right now.
    just wait until the game came out, and exposed it by yourself.*end quote*
    [SARCASM]It's Brushel! :karma: [/SARCASM]

    Yep, it's always good to let the mysteries unravel during playthrough.
    Ropfa
    Ace Attorney
    Ace Attorney
    Posts: 1224
    Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
    Custom Title: Dracarys!
    Location: In a courtroom, for some reason

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by Ropfa »

    I personally think it's future Maya, and she just developed a very manly figure over the years.
    RevilDaron
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
    Custom Title: RD

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by RevilDaron »

    Ropfa wrote:I personally think it's future Maya, and she just developed a very manly figure over the years.
    ha..ha...that funny... :sawit:
    Image
    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    RevilDaron
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
    Custom Title: RD

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (game like this fast demo)

    Post by RevilDaron »

    watch this fast demo of my game... will translate later after all done...
    you will see, it have same story with the original story because....
    I need to learn more in-depth about that case after that I will tuck with my story.
    i make it fast because i want to save my hard disk.

    here the fast demo:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG57KCGqI80

    so what do you think?
    Image
    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    DudeWithAMask
    Medium-in-training
    Medium-in-training
    Posts: 343
    Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:25 pm

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (game like this fast demo)

    Post by DudeWithAMask »

    ...

    What did you say you were making this on, again? B-Because that... Looks... Amazing, in terms of actual presentation! O_o

    Since I can't understand a word of what's said, though... I'll have to take your word on it that the dialogue is good, I suppose. :P
    That one guy from AAO that made about a dozen cases that all kinda go off the deep end and fall apart at one point or another.
    Ropfa
    Ace Attorney
    Ace Attorney
    Posts: 1224
    Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
    Custom Title: Dracarys!
    Location: In a courtroom, for some reason

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (game like this fast demo)

    Post by Ropfa »

    I just wanted to say that Revildaron has been coming to me for programming help a lot. He has a lot of really unique ideas for a Pywright game, and it's stuff that's definitely gonna set his game apart. I won't say what any of it is, but I personally am very interested to see how the final thing turns out.
    SilentBobX
    Medium-in-training
    Medium-in-training
    Posts: 467
    Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:03 pm
    Custom Title: What am I Prosecuting fooooooor!?
    Contact:

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (game like this fast demo)

    Post by SilentBobX »

    DudeWithAMask wrote:...

    What did you say you were making this on, again? B-Because that... Looks... Amazing, in terms of actual presentation! O_o
    I believe he's using the PyWright engine, although, I couldn't begin to tell you how he manged some of that. You should share this with Saluk if you get the chance. I'm sure he'd like to know you manged to pull off some of the things we saw in your video.
    RevilDaron
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
    Custom Title: RD

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (second new game demo)

    Post by RevilDaron »

    DudeWithAMask wrote:...

    What did you say you were making this on, again? B-Because that... Looks... Amazing, in terms of actual presentation! O_o

    Since I can't understand a word of what's said, though... I'll have to take your word on it that the dialogue is good, I suppose. :P
    thanks, i do what i can..
    Ropfa wrote:I just wanted to say that Revildaron has been coming to me for programming help a lot. He has a lot of really unique ideas for a Pywright game, and it's stuff that's definitely gonna set his game apart. I won't say what any of it is, but I personally am very interested to see how the final thing turns out.
    you made me blushing :bellboy: . but thanks alot.
    yes, Ropfa help me a lot about programming. without some of his coding,
    the game are nothing...thanks for his support. :will:
    yeah, there will be a little surprized about the game..so stay tuned...
    ~can i call you teacher...because i study everything from you.... ~he~he~ :edgy:
    SilentBobX wrote:I believe he's using the PyWright engine, although, I couldn't begin to tell you how he manged some of that. You should share this with Saluk if you get the chance. I'm sure he'd like to know you manged to pull off some of the things we saw in your video.
    first thanks to Saluk for made this very good PyWright case maker.
    yes, i using PyWright engine with some of my modification style. i will share with Saluk if i have free time.
    i really want to share with his but i afraid if he...umm... if he does not accept my opinion.. :payne: thats all..

    i have make another games because i am a little bit boring about the ace attorney remake.
    so sometime i boring i will do aa remake, if i boring again i will do a second game vice versa...? :will:

    here the new second game demo. ~banzai~ :godot:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXfEO6NsZ4I
    Image
    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    SilentBobX
    Medium-in-training
    Medium-in-training
    Posts: 467
    Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:03 pm
    Custom Title: What am I Prosecuting fooooooor!?
    Contact:

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (second new game demo)

    Post by SilentBobX »

    first thanks to Saluk for made this very good PyWright case maker.
    yes, i using PyWright engine with some of my modification style. i will share with Saluk if i have free time.
    i really want to share with his but i afraid if he...umm... if he does not accept my opinion.. :payne: thats all..
    I think he'd be very interested in what you could share with him. It was either last year or the year before he had some help from people to update PyWright (can't remember exactly how). Just send him a PM and show him the video, and any modifications, you made. :jake:
    Ropfa
    Ace Attorney
    Ace Attorney
    Posts: 1224
    Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
    Custom Title: Dracarys!
    Location: In a courtroom, for some reason

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (second new game demo)

    Post by Ropfa »

    revildaron wrote:first thanks to Saluk for made this very good PyWright case maker.
    yes, i using PyWright engine with some of my modification style. i will share with Saluk if i have free time.
    i really want to share with his but i afraid if he...umm... if he does not accept my opinion.. :payne: thats all..
    Saluk's a cool guy. Don't worry about talking to him. I'm sure he'd be really excited to see some of what you have planned.
    RevilDaron
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
    Custom Title: RD

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (second new game demo)

    Post by RevilDaron »

    SilentBobX wrote:I think he'd be very interested in what you could share with him. It was either last year or the year before he had some help from people to update PyWright (can't remember exactly how). Just send him a PM and show him the video, and any modifications, you made. :jake:
    Ropfa wrote:Saluk's a cool guy. Don't worry about talking to him. I'm sure he'd be really excited to see some of what you have planned.
    okay, i will give a try.

    so this game, how about it?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXfEO6NsZ4I

    Do you think it worth to finish it or not?
    Image
    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Darth Wiader
    Medium-in-training
    Medium-in-training
    Posts: 367
    Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 pm

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by Darth Wiader »

    How did you manage to change font color in the ''talkchoice'' boxes? I'm impressed!

    Is that... my ''present'' button? Wow! I'm happy someone made use of it! :pearl:
    If you want some help with new menu buttons or interface elements, feel free to PM me.
    Image
    RevilDaron
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
    Custom Title: RD

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by RevilDaron »

    Darth Wiader wrote:How did you manage to change font color in the ''talkchoice'' boxes? I'm impressed!

    Is that... my ''present'' button? Wow! I'm happy someone made use of it! :pearl:
    If you want some help with new menu buttons or interface elements, feel free to PM me.
    i don't remember where i change that font. i think it easy.
    yes, its your ''present'' button. i use it because u say everyone can use it so i take it.
    thanks a lot. i will pm u if i need some of menu button or interface element.
    Image
    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Darth Wiader
    Medium-in-training
    Medium-in-training
    Posts: 367
    Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 pm

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by Darth Wiader »

    revildaron wrote: i don't remember where i change that font. i think it easy.
    I guess I have to ask Ropfa or Saluk then.
    revildaron wrote: yes, its your ''present'' button. i use it because u say everyone can use it

    It's true. I'm just happy it turned out to be useful. But I think you shall re-color it to blue, in order to match it to color scheme of your game.
    Image
    RevilDaron
    Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm
    Custom Title: RD

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake

    Post by RevilDaron »

    please help, right now I need some background picture. you know where I can get these picture I wanted. I can draw a background if have example of that picture. that's why I'm looking for a background picture. if not, is there anyone who skillfully make the background image or anything that has to do with background picture.
    tell me please... :meekins:
    Image
    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Ropfa
    Ace Attorney
    Ace Attorney
    Posts: 1224
    Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
    Custom Title: Dracarys!
    Location: In a courtroom, for some reason

    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (Help! Need background picture)

    Post by Ropfa »

    I can't help you with custom backgrounds, but here are a few links to help you get started.

    300+ Backgrounds (Folder titled '2011')
    1300+ Backgrounds
    900+ Backgrounds
    Post Reply