Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 2[ 54 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 


Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
User avatar

RD

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

Posts: 122

Ace Attorney Remake

Image

Project by: Revil
Casemaker used: PyWright
Special Thanks to: Ropfa, help me about coding.

Ace Attorney Remake combining all case into one new story.
As the normal game ace attorney series but with a different story.

NOte:
This is not a remake of the game, this game is called so because in this game, the Phoenix will be met with a mysterious person. This man wants to help Phoenix by way of changing the Phoenix story. That's why it was given the
    title game Ace Attorney Remake. Sorry if there is a misunderstanding. :edgy:

    Progress:
    Planning: 100%
    Writing: 22%
    Music: 80%
    Spriting: 50%
    Backgrounds: 50%
    Programming: 25%

    Event:
    Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Progress: 35%
    Justice For All Progress: 1%
    Trials and Tribulation Progress: 10%

    Screenshots:

    -- Ace Attorney Remake The First Turnabout Event--

    Spoiler: Minor
    Image



    Spoiler: My Sprite
    Image Image


    here the fast demo:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG57KCGqI80

    here the second new game demo:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXfEO6NsZ4I
    Image

    ~just passing through the path of truth~


    Last edited by RevilDaron on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:02 am, edited 25 times in total.
    Re: All Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    HEARTC☆RE

    Gender: Male

    Location: Lying on a fake beach

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:11 pm

    Posts: 138

    I don't understand - are you remaking all the AA games?

    Anyway, to put in an image, you must upload the image to a image-hosting website, such as Photobucket, then copy the address of the image into the image tags:

    [ img]www.the addressforyourimagegoeshere.com[/ img] (remove the spaces from the 'img' bit)
    Image

    my heart is nuclear
    love is all that I fear
    Re: All Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    Gender: Male

    Location: Scotland

    Rank: Ace Attorney

    Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

    Posts: 14275

    That's quite a big challenge man....
    Made by Chesu+Zombee
    Image

    You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
    Re: All Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    RD

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

    Posts: 122

    Rarar wrote:
    I don't understand - are you remaking all the AA games?

    Anyway, to put in an image, you must upload the image to a image-hosting website, such as Photobucket, then copy the address of the image into the image tags:

    [ img]www.the addressforyourimagegoeshere.com[/ img] (remove the spaces from the 'img' bit)



    Yes, that what I want to do. :godot:
    Thanks for help.
    Image

    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Re: All Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    HEARTC☆RE

    Gender: Male

    Location: Lying on a fake beach

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:11 pm

    Posts: 138

    Do you need any help with this?
    Image

    my heart is nuclear
    love is all that I fear
    Re: All Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    RD

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

    Posts: 122

    Rarar wrote:
    Do you need any help with this?


    Now everything is fine.
    but if I have problems I can ask for help you, right?
    Image

    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Re: All Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Medium-in-training

    Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:25 pm

    Posts: 341

    You're making this in PyWright? I ask because the pictures look... weird. Are you running on the newest version? Also, I think you should get yourself a dialogue checker (someone who goes through the dialogue and makes sure there aren't any grammar or language mistakes), because there are a lot of mistakes in the screenshots.

    Example:
    Spoiler: Screenshots
    [Image 1]
    I'm... I'm finished. Finished!

    [Image 4]
    Wright, is that your friend?

    [Image 5]
    How do you know me?

    [Image 6]
    I'm just an old friend...

    [Image 8] (This one I'm just guessing, but...)
    That's Mia in the picture...


    So, just to check - this is basically an alternate-timeline fangame? A what-if game of the original AA games?

    Also...

    Spoiler: Possible spoiler for the fangame XD
    The mysterious figure is Nick who went back in time. Just calling it now.

    That one guy from AAO that made about a dozen cases that all kinda go off the deep end and fall apart at one point or another.
    Re: All Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    HEARTC☆RE

    Gender: Male

    Location: Lying on a fake beach

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:11 pm

    Posts: 138

    I can probably help you with checking your dialogue, if you want!
    Image

    my heart is nuclear
    love is all that I fear
    Re: All Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    RD

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

    Posts: 122

    DudeWithAMask wrote:
    You're making this in PyWright? I ask because the pictures look... weird. Are you running on the newest version? Also, I think you should get yourself a dialogue checker (someone who goes through the dialogue and makes sure there aren't any grammar or language mistakes), because there are a lot of mistakes in the screenshots.

    Example:
    Spoiler: Screenshots
    [Image 1]
    I'm... I'm finished. Finished!

    [Image 4]
    Wright, is that your friend?

    [Image 5]
    How do you know me?

    [Image 6]
    I'm just an old friend...

    [Image 8] (This one I'm just guessing, but...)
    That's Mia in the picture...


    So, just to check - this is basically an alternate-timeline fangame? A what-if game of the original AA games?

    Also...

    Spoiler: Possible spoiler for the fangame XD
    The mysterious figure is Nick who went back in time. Just calling it now.


    Oh, sorry my bad.
    Because my native language is not english.
    Yes i run in pywright version 0.986.
    And spoiler maybe like that.
    Thanks for mention.
    Image

    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Re: All Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    RD

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

    Posts: 122

    Rarar wrote:
    I can probably help you with checking your dialogue, if you want!


    Thanks, why not.
    Image

    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Re: All Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    HEARTC☆RE

    Gender: Male

    Location: Lying on a fake beach

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:11 pm

    Posts: 138

    Send me all the text via Private Message and I'll check it for you. :redd:
    Image

    my heart is nuclear
    love is all that I fear
    Re: All Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    RD

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

    Posts: 122

    Rarar wrote:
    Send me all the text via Private Message and I'll check it for you. :redd:


    Allwright.. :will:
    I will give to you when I'm finished compiling all script.
    Image

    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Re: All Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    RD

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

    Posts: 122

    Recently. I have a lot of work that needs to be resolved. now i back to continue this project maybe i will release demo end of this year.
    Image

    ~just passing through the path of truth~


    Last edited by RevilDaron on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Re: Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    RD

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

    Posts: 122

    Spoiler:
    jorgea wrote:
    I love to see when you have completed this remake


    thanks. :redd:
    Image

    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Re: Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    RD

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

    Posts: 122

    Spoiler: Gyakuten Saiban 5 Sprite


    for request.,,
    Image

    ~just passing through the path of truth~


    Last edited by RevilDaron on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.
    Re: Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Decisive Witness

    Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:55 pm

    Posts: 226

    New Girl looks awesome.
    Re: Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    RD

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

    Posts: 122

    Reimitsurugi wrote:
    New Girl looks awesome.


    hehe... thanks, but i think that sprite are funny. :redd:
    Image

    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (new sprite *Mysterious Man*)Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    RD

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

    Posts: 122

    Spoiler: My Sprite
    Image Image


    just add my new sprite. :will:
    Image

    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (new sprite *Mysterious Man*)Topic%20Title

    Having problems? Point and object!

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Suspect

    Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:32 pm

    Posts: 15

    Spoiler:
    sorry, but easily you can see it's phoenix from the future because of the magtama

    My case-maker in the making :
    http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=23666
    AA_CM [Ace Attorney Case Maker]
    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (new sprite *Mysterious Man*)Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    RD

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

    Posts: 122

    NoamRodrik wrote:
    Spoiler:
    sorry, but easily you can see it's phoenix from the future because of the magtama


    are you sure about it... :godot:
    Image

    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Re: Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    The world ends with you

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Decisive Witness

    Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:45 pm

    Posts: 184

    If you can make sprite for me, go to eversister's sprites thread. I put some request already. If not, I don't mind.
    Re: Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Decisive Witness

    Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:55 pm

    Posts: 226

    It's either Kristoph or Wright. An old friend could be Nick sarcastically referring to himself or Gavin actually being a "friend" after Phoenix was disbarred.
    Re: Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    RD

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

    Posts: 122

    JoekerTrack wrote:
    If you can make sprite for me, go to eversister's sprites thread. I put some request already. If not, I don't mind.


    i have see it, i will try to make it later.
    Image

    ~just passing through the path of truth~


    Last edited by RevilDaron on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Re: Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    RD

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

    Posts: 122

    Reimitsurugi wrote:
    It's either Kristoph or Wright. An old friend could be Nick sarcastically referring to himself or Gavin actually being a "friend" after Phoenix was disbarred.


    i can't tell everything about he right now.
    just wait until the game came out, and exposed it by yourself.*end quote*
    Image

    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Re: Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Decisive Witness

    Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:55 pm

    Posts: 226

    revildaron wrote:
    Reimitsurugi wrote:
    It's either Kristoph or Wright. An old friend could be Nick sarcastically referring to himself or Gavin actually being a "friend" after Phoenix was disbarred.


    i can't tell everything about he right now.
    just wait until the game came out, and exposed it by yourself.*end quote*

    [SARCASM]It's Brushel! :karma: [/SARCASM]

    Yep, it's always good to let the mysteries unravel during playthrough.
    Re: Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    Dracarys!

    Gender: Male

    Location: In a courtroom, for some reason

    Rank: Ace Attorney

    Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm

    Posts: 1220

    I personally think it's future Maya, and she just developed a very manly figure over the years.
    Re: Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    RD

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

    Posts: 122

    Ropfa wrote:
    I personally think it's future Maya, and she just developed a very manly figure over the years.


    ha..ha...that funny... :sawit:
    Image

    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (game like this fast demo)Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    RD

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

    Posts: 122

    watch this fast demo of my game... will translate later after all done...
    you will see, it have same story with the original story because....
    I need to learn more in-depth about that case after that I will tuck with my story.
    i make it fast because i want to save my hard disk.

    here the fast demo:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG57KCGqI80

    so what do you think?
    Image

    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (game like this fast demo)Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Medium-in-training

    Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:25 pm

    Posts: 341

    ...

    What did you say you were making this on, again? B-Because that... Looks... Amazing, in terms of actual presentation! O_o

    Since I can't understand a word of what's said, though... I'll have to take your word on it that the dialogue is good, I suppose. :P
    That one guy from AAO that made about a dozen cases that all kinda go off the deep end and fall apart at one point or another.
    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (game like this fast demo)Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    Dracarys!

    Gender: Male

    Location: In a courtroom, for some reason

    Rank: Ace Attorney

    Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm

    Posts: 1220

    I just wanted to say that Revildaron has been coming to me for programming help a lot. He has a lot of really unique ideas for a Pywright game, and it's stuff that's definitely gonna set his game apart. I won't say what any of it is, but I personally am very interested to see how the final thing turns out.
    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (game like this fast demo)Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    What am I Prosecuting fooooooor!?

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Medium-in-training

    Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:03 pm

    Posts: 466

    DudeWithAMask wrote:
    ...

    What did you say you were making this on, again? B-Because that... Looks... Amazing, in terms of actual presentation! O_o


    I believe he's using the PyWright engine, although, I couldn't begin to tell you how he manged some of that. You should share this with Saluk if you get the chance. I'm sure he'd like to know you manged to pull off some of the things we saw in your video.
    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (second new game demo)Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    RD

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

    Posts: 122

    DudeWithAMask wrote:
    ...

    What did you say you were making this on, again? B-Because that... Looks... Amazing, in terms of actual presentation! O_o

    Since I can't understand a word of what's said, though... I'll have to take your word on it that the dialogue is good, I suppose. :P


    thanks, i do what i can..

    Ropfa wrote:
    I just wanted to say that Revildaron has been coming to me for programming help a lot. He has a lot of really unique ideas for a Pywright game, and it's stuff that's definitely gonna set his game apart. I won't say what any of it is, but I personally am very interested to see how the final thing turns out.


    you made me blushing :bellboy: . but thanks alot.
    yes, Ropfa help me a lot about programming. without some of his coding,
    the game are nothing...thanks for his support. :will:
    yeah, there will be a little surprized about the game..so stay tuned...
    ~can i call you teacher...because i study everything from you.... ~he~he~ :edgy:

    SilentBobX wrote:
    I believe he's using the PyWright engine, although, I couldn't begin to tell you how he manged some of that. You should share this with Saluk if you get the chance. I'm sure he'd like to know you manged to pull off some of the things we saw in your video.


    first thanks to Saluk for made this very good PyWright case maker.
    yes, i using PyWright engine with some of my modification style. i will share with Saluk if i have free time.
    i really want to share with his but i afraid if he...umm... if he does not accept my opinion.. :payne: thats all..

    i have make another games because i am a little bit boring about the ace attorney remake.
    so sometime i boring i will do aa remake, if i boring again i will do a second game vice versa...? :will:

    here the new second game demo. ~banzai~ :godot:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXfEO6NsZ4I
    Image

    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (second new game demo)Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    What am I Prosecuting fooooooor!?

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Medium-in-training

    Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:03 pm

    Posts: 466

    Quote:
    first thanks to Saluk for made this very good PyWright case maker.
    yes, i using PyWright engine with some of my modification style. i will share with Saluk if i have free time.
    i really want to share with his but i afraid if he...umm... if he does not accept my opinion.. :payne: thats all..


    I think he'd be very interested in what you could share with him. It was either last year or the year before he had some help from people to update PyWright (can't remember exactly how). Just send him a PM and show him the video, and any modifications, you made. :jake:
    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (second new game demo)Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    Dracarys!

    Gender: Male

    Location: In a courtroom, for some reason

    Rank: Ace Attorney

    Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm

    Posts: 1220

    revildaron wrote:
    first thanks to Saluk for made this very good PyWright case maker.
    yes, i using PyWright engine with some of my modification style. i will share with Saluk if i have free time.
    i really want to share with his but i afraid if he...umm... if he does not accept my opinion.. :payne: thats all..


    Saluk's a cool guy. Don't worry about talking to him. I'm sure he'd be really excited to see some of what you have planned.
    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (second new game demo)Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    RD

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

    Posts: 122

    SilentBobX wrote:
    I think he'd be very interested in what you could share with him. It was either last year or the year before he had some help from people to update PyWright (can't remember exactly how). Just send him a PM and show him the video, and any modifications, you made. :jake:

    Ropfa wrote:
    Saluk's a cool guy. Don't worry about talking to him. I'm sure he'd be really excited to see some of what you have planned.


    okay, i will give a try.

    so this game, how about it?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXfEO6NsZ4I

    Do you think it worth to finish it or not?
    Image

    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Re: Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Medium-in-training

    Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 pm

    Posts: 329

    How did you manage to change font color in the ''talkchoice'' boxes? I'm impressed!

    Is that... my ''present'' button? Wow! I'm happy someone made use of it! :pearl:
    If you want some help with new menu buttons or interface elements, feel free to PM me.
    Image
    Re: Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    RD

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

    Posts: 122

    Darth Wiader wrote:
    How did you manage to change font color in the ''talkchoice'' boxes? I'm impressed!

    Is that... my ''present'' button? Wow! I'm happy someone made use of it! :pearl:
    If you want some help with new menu buttons or interface elements, feel free to PM me.


    i don't remember where i change that font. i think it easy.
    yes, its your ''present'' button. i use it because u say everyone can use it so i take it.
    thanks a lot. i will pm u if i need some of menu button or interface element.
    Image

    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Re: Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Medium-in-training

    Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 pm

    Posts: 329

    revildaron wrote:
    i don't remember where i change that font. i think it easy.

    I guess I have to ask Ropfa or Saluk then.
    revildaron wrote:
    yes, its your ''present'' button. i use it because u say everyone can use it

    It's true. I'm just happy it turned out to be useful. But I think you shall re-color it to blue, in order to match it to color scheme of your game.
    Image
    Re: Ace Attorney RemakeTopic%20Title
    User avatar

    RD

    Gender: Male

    Rank: Desk Jockey

    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

    Posts: 122

    please help, right now I need some background picture. you know where I can get these picture I wanted. I can draw a background if have example of that picture. that's why I'm looking for a background picture. if not, is there anyone who skillfully make the background image or anything that has to do with background picture.
    tell me please... :meekins:
    Image

    ~just passing through the path of truth~
    Re: Ace Attorney Remake (Help! Need background picture)Topic%20Title
    User avatar

    Dracarys!

    Gender: Male

    Location: In a courtroom, for some reason

    Rank: Ace Attorney

    Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm

    Posts: 1220

    I can't help you with custom backgrounds, but here are a few links to help you get started.

    300+ Backgrounds (Folder titled '2011')
    1300+ Backgrounds
    900+ Backgrounds
    Page 1 of 2 [ 54 posts ] 
    Go to page 1, 2  Next
     
    Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

     Board index » Present Evidence » Games

    Who is online
    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

    You cannot post new topics in this forum
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot post attachments in this forum
    Jump to:  
    News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
    Powered by phpBB

    phpBB SEO