Personality Types?

Chatterbox for non-PW related talk.
DoMaya
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3481
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
Custom Title: The Real Human Being

Personality Types?

Post by DoMaya »

So what's your guys' Personality Type?

Give it a check here and post the result!

As for me I'm a proud INTJ

With
Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(25%) iNtuitive Thinking(25%) Judging(33%) as my stats.

INTJs are described in full here.

Notable INTJs are Nikola Tesla, Augustus Caesar, and the Unibomber.
Image
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: Personality Types?

Post by CatMuto »

ISTJ
Introvert(89%) Sensing(12%) Thinking(50%) Judging(67%)

The ISTJ-er

Because the ISTJ has such a strong sense of duty, they may have a difficult time saying "no" when they are given more work than they can reasonably handle. For this reason, the ISTJ often works long hours, and may be unwittingly taken advantage of.

That certainly sounds familiar to me.
I keep getting called in for days where I work as a test in a place I apply to and then I don't get hired.
And I do feel very used. Makes me want to quit the job-hunt...

This thing really sounds a lot like me.

C-A
Image
Image
User avatar
ChocolateXCheese
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:54 am
Custom Title: The Midnight Lurker

Re: Personality Types?

Post by ChocolateXCheese »

Introvert(100%) iNtuitive(25%) iNtuitive Thinking(1%) Perceiving(33)%

Daaamn, I am antisocial. As far from extroverted as they come. Can't say I'm surprised though.

I looked up INTP and INFP (since thinking and feeling are only 1% apart) and I'm pretty much a combination of the two. I hate socializing, am sarcastic and cynical, but passionate enough that if something hits a soft spot I'll throw logic and rationality out the window and attack.

INFP's careers are more for me though, since I already have a love for writing and have been a walking counselor for people since Elementary school.
Sixth Pegasus
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:50 am
Custom Title: Spoon tastes like fork
Location: Netherlands

Re: Personality Types?

Post by Sixth Pegasus »

INTJ here, though I'm pretty close to a INFJ as well.
Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Thinking(12%) Judging(33%)

My profile is a bit of a combination between INTJ and INFJ. Why don't tests like these ever give the option for feels and thinks simultaneously?
Tayopatio
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:42 am

Re: Personality Types?

Post by Tayopatio »

Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
Unfortunately lost the percentages, but it was like 70% Introverted, and like 15% for the rest.
Seems pretty accurate, although several of the questions I really wished there could be a "Both" or "Neither." The profile is pretty interesting and accurate.
Image
BZW Golem
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:33 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Personality Types?

Post by BZW Golem »

Another INTJ here XD
Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Thinking(12%) Judging(44%)

There is one thing written there that I actually have to agree with:
Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense.
So true, and so annoying >.>
dullahan1
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6664
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
Location: IN SPACE!
Contact:

Re: Personality Types?

Post by dullahan1 »

Introvert(33%) Sensing(12%) Feeling(25%) Judging(44%)

According to this, I'm an ISFJ.

I have to say, it's pretty accurate, and if it was me a few years ago, it'd be very accurate. Thankfully, I have caught some of my personality flaws over the past few years, such as overcoming the need of positive feedback and learning to say no at times, and working on them has helped me to greatly improve. Granted, I'm still never satisfied with myself when I do a job or other things, but I feel that's now more of me trying to humble myself and not get a big head rather than trying to be hard on myself like I used to. Granted, I know there are still many various aspects of myself that need work, and it's good to take silly tests like this every now and then because I get to see how far I've come.


Also, to most of you. You guys need to get out more and stop being such introverts. =)

EDIT: List of people who share my personality type, if only because I feel obliged to do so.
http://www.celebritytypes.com/isfj.php
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
I feel the same
BZW Golem
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:33 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Personality Types?

Post by BZW Golem »

I'm not that much of an introvert, I really enjoy the company of other people xD

The things that make me an introvert are that:
- I do need some time alone sometimes.
- I enjoy being only with people that I chose to like.
- I share my feelings only with people that I believe are trustworthy.

I don't have any problems with communicating with others, and I have pretty good social skills (my every weekend and 50% free days are usually spent by meeting with people)...
I just carefully choose who to meet/talk with >.>
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: Personality Types?

Post by Zinle »

Meh...Jolly I guess, but lets see what the test says anyways;

ISTP
Introvert(39%) Sensing(75%) Thinking(1%) Perceiving(56)%
* You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (39%)
* You have distinctive preference of Sensing over Intuition (75%)
* You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
* You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (56%)

Meh...I don't completely get this but...there ya go?
Image
ImageImageImageImage
dullahan1
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6664
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
Location: IN SPACE!
Contact:

Re: Personality Types?

Post by dullahan1 »

BZW Golem wrote:I'm not that much of an introvert, I really enjoy the company of other people xD

The things that make me an introvert are that:
- I do need some time alone sometimes.
- I enjoy being only with people that I chose to like.
- I share my feelings only with people that I believe are trustworthy.

I don't have any problems with communicating with others, and I have pretty good social skills (my every weekend and 50% free days are usually spent by meeting with people)...
I just carefully choose who to meet/talk with >.>
I'm pretty similar myself. I tend to be able to hold conversations with others, even complete strangers just fine. Most people I usually talk to tend to get along with me just fine. However, I really do enjoy my free time and I usually prefer quiet weekends to myself over hanging out with tons of people. I do enjoy hanging out with my few good friends that I have though. I prefer small groups over larger ones myself.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
I feel the same
Yellow Magician
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1914
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:47 pm
Custom Title: Zoinks

Re: Personality Types?

Post by Yellow Magician »

dullahan1 wrote: Also, to most of you. You guys need to get out more and stop being such introverts. =)
Introversion isn't something that can be changed as such, and it doesn't really have to do with going out more or less.
Introverts simply need time to, uh, "recharge" after a certain amount of time socialising while extroverts are "recharged" by socialising. That's pretty much it.

Whenever I take this test I usually get INTJ or INFJ. I'd take it right now if the website weren't down ;(
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |
DoMaya
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3481
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
Custom Title: The Real Human Being

Re: Personality Types?

Post by DoMaya »

dullahan1 wrote:
BZW Golem wrote:I'm not that much of an introvert, I really enjoy the company of other people xD

The things that make me an introvert are that:
- I do need some time alone sometimes.
- I enjoy being only with people that I chose to like.
- I share my feelings only with people that I believe are trustworthy.

I don't have any problems with communicating with others, and I have pretty good social skills (my every weekend and 50% free days are usually spent by meeting with people)...
I just carefully choose who to meet/talk with >.>
I'm pretty similar myself. I tend to be able to hold conversations with others, even complete strangers just fine. Most people I usually talk to tend to get along with me just fine. However, I really do enjoy my free time and I usually prefer quiet weekends to myself over hanging out with tons of people. I do enjoy hanging out with my few good friends that I have though. I prefer small groups over larger ones myself.

Don't make me blow you up., INTJ's are known for that.
Image
Gregory Wright
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 725
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:06 am
Custom Title: My son is bored. Care to play with him?
Location: Minnesota

Re: Personality Types?

Post by Gregory Wright »

I know I've posted about Myers-Briggs before, but I think this makes pretty good sense of all my previous research, observations, and results.

Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(12%) iNtuitive Thinking(38%) Judging(44%)

You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)


My first result, from a test taken pretty casually, was ISTJ and though I connected only somewhat with the profile, I kind of liked it because as one with roots in the inner city, I took pride in my street smarts. My next result, obtained when I was under the influence of infatuation, was INFJ. That surprised me a little, but I related to a lot of it, with the sticky exceptions that I didn't trust my instincts nearly as blindly as it suggested and that I tried to interpret romantic cues logically. When the prospect I had been so sure of blew up in my face, I was plagued with self-doubt in addition to being in great emotional pain, with the result that I arrived at the biasing hunch that I was actually INFP, though that didn't quite fit either. I disliked the diffuseness of thought in it. Then I studied functions in detail and concluded that my dominant function was almost certainly introverted intuition (Ni), which dominates in INFJs and INTJs. Both NF results annoyed me with their hints of relational fickleness, a trait I clearly do not share. Truth be told, I hold that particular trait in profound contempt. Then not too long ago, my drive to solve the ever-elusive riddle led me to test yet again and read up on the four major groupings as described by David Keirsey. I found myself identifying most with his Rationals in addition to coming out INTP with relative frequency. Thus I arrived at the (fairly) certain conclusion that I was INTP. My sense of Feeling was no longer swollen, but self-doubt was still strong. Then I revisited my function research and found a few new (to me) key items elsewhere:

1. Romantic relationships tend to be the INTJ's Achilles' heel, which was definitely true of me.
2. "Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense."
3. My intellect has shown a clear leaning toward contingency planning.

Combine these and all my little annoyances with the dominance of Ni and bingo...INTJ. It took me long enough, but I think I've finally found my greatly-coveted final answer. It's the one type that squares best with all the available evidence.
dullahan1
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6664
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
Location: IN SPACE!
Contact:

Re: Personality Types?

Post by dullahan1 »

DoMaya wrote:
dullahan1 wrote:
BZW Golem wrote:I'm not that much of an introvert, I really enjoy the company of other people xD

The things that make me an introvert are that:
- I do need some time alone sometimes.
- I enjoy being only with people that I chose to like.
- I share my feelings only with people that I believe are trustworthy.

I don't have any problems with communicating with others, and I have pretty good social skills (my every weekend and 50% free days are usually spent by meeting with people)...
I just carefully choose who to meet/talk with >.>
I'm pretty similar myself. I tend to be able to hold conversations with others, even complete strangers just fine. Most people I usually talk to tend to get along with me just fine. However, I really do enjoy my free time and I usually prefer quiet weekends to myself over hanging out with tons of people. I do enjoy hanging out with my few good friends that I have though. I prefer small groups over larger ones myself.

Don't make me blow you up., INTJ's are known for that.
Well, just for that, you're not invited to my next birthday party.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
I feel the same
DoMaya
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3481
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
Custom Title: The Real Human Being

Re: Personality Types?

Post by DoMaya »

dullahan1 wrote:
DoMaya wrote:
dullahan1 wrote:
I'm pretty similar myself. I tend to be able to hold conversations with others, even complete strangers just fine. Most people I usually talk to tend to get along with me just fine. However, I really do enjoy my free time and I usually prefer quiet weekends to myself over hanging out with tons of people. I do enjoy hanging out with my few good friends that I have though. I prefer small groups over larger ones myself.

Don't make me blow you up., INTJ's are known for that.
Well, just for that, you're not invited to my next birthday party.
Good I'll read a book or something an INTJ would do.
Image
Yellow Magician
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1914
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:47 pm
Custom Title: Zoinks

Re: Personality Types?

Post by Yellow Magician »

Okay, retook the test a couple of times and kept getting INFJ, which fits with how I view myself these days (a bit of an emotional wreck who probably cares a bit too much about other people).

Apparently INFJ males are the single rarest type of people on the planet. Go me. :keiko:
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |
icer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2197
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:20 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Personality Types?

Post by icer »

INTP
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(100%) iNtuitive Thinking(25%) Perceiving(11)%

I'll agree with that (including the S/N dichotomy, which is interesting) except the P/J score. I can safely say I'm not borderline INTJ.

And this one gives

Introverted (I) 84.38% Extroverted (E) 15.63%
Intuitive (N) 82.14% Sensing (S) 17.86%
Thinking (T) 73.53% Feeling (F) 26.47%
Perceiving (P) 77.42% Judging (J) 22.58%

Your type is: INTP

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.
Image
LOL parody sig trend. Phoenix/Maya Day is Sept 5!
[ Read my fanfics! =) | Phoenix/Maya 'Evidence' List ]
Velotican
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1044
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:50 am
Custom Title: Jammin' like it's 2024
Location: UK

Re: Personality Types?

Post by Velotican »

INFJ

Introvert(100%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Feeling(25%) Judging(22%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

Another male INFJ. It figures we're rare because I often find myself having trouble fitting in anywhere.

Also, the only time I haven't gotten an INFJ result on a test like this is when my depression hit its peak.

Check out that introvert score too! Damn.
Does we even do these things anymore?
DahliaXKristoph
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1798
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:29 am
Custom Title: Mistress Game Master
Location: Glasgow, with My BFFL Adam Smith

Re: Personality Types?

Post by DahliaXKristoph »

ENTJ.

To an absolute T. XD. This test scares me~

ALSO WHOOOOOO FOR BEING THE ONLY E ON THIS THREAD WHAT AM I DOING ON THE INTERNET GUYS???
Image

Signature and avatar by Mme. Vicki.
mushin
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 377
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 7:52 am

Re: Personality Types?

Post by mushin »

I'm INTJ apparently.

Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(50%) iNtuitive Thinking(25%) Judging(44%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

"They tend to have little patience and less understanding of such things as small talk and flirtation" [...] "INTJs really want people to make sense. :-) This sometimes results in a peculiar naivete"[...]

Welp.
Mary Faraday
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1230
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
Location: Austria

Re: Personality Types?

Post by Mary Faraday »

I'm an ESTJ

Extravert(1%) Sensing(50%) Thinking(1%) Judging(1%)

You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (50%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
Gnobo
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
Custom Title: State Alchemist
Contact:

Re: Personality Types?

Post by Gnobo »

I'm an ISFJ

Introvert(56%) Sensing(62%) Feeling(12%) Judging(33%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
You have distinctive preference of Sensing over Intuition (62%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)
Cravat of Doom
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:57 am
Custom Title: earthlings on fire
Location: Hazakura Temple

Re: Personality Types?

Post by Cravat of Doom »

INFJ. I get that result from essentially every test I take and it's accurate for the most part.

I over-complicate, I'm emotional, and I think deeply. I like to ask questions that I know have no answer.

One sentence in the description really stuck out, though:

"Many yearn to live spontaneously"

I...I do. I always struggle with wanting to be more extroverted, more tough. My biggest fear about myself is being perceived as quiet or meek. That terrifies me.
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow
Thelema
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 888
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Re: Personality Types?

Post by Thelema »

ENTP
Extravert(89%) iNtuitive(56%) Thinking(78%) Perceiving(33)%
You have strong preference of Extraversion over Introversion (89%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (56%)
You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (78%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

"ENTPs tend to have a perverse sense of humor as well, and enjoy playing devil's advocate. This sometimes confuses, even angers, those who don't understand or accept the concept of argument as a sport."

Yeah.
Shao-Mae
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:10 am
Custom Title: The dwarf geeky panda!
Location: Where am I?

Re: Personality Types?

Post by Shao-Mae »

INTJ

Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(25%) Judging(56%).

Yup. I read that this type is one of the rarest type of personality (even more for female) :lana: . And it pretty much sum me up. :eh?: At least I can consider myself a "mastermind" oh yeah! :hotti:

For people who want a "both option"http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test.
Please don't hit me...
P.B. Crudstache
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm
Custom Title: Too bad. Waluigi Time.
Location: 667 Dark Avenue

Re: Personality Types?

Post by P.B. Crudstache »

INTJ.

Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(62%) Judging(56%)

I think it sums me up pretty well.
Miss All Sunday
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:07 pm
Custom Title: Ultimate Survivor
Location: Virginia

Re: Personality Types?

Post by Miss All Sunday »

I'm an ISFJ according to that tests, but I've taken other versions of Myers-Briggs where I get INFP. Weird.

I can see myself in both of those types, though I guess overall I'm more of an ISFJ. It's pretty undeniable that I'm an I and an F, but I seem to be right on the border between S/N and J/P.
Now, even if you apologize...I will not forgive you.
Thelema
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 888
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Re: Personality Types?

Post by Thelema »

Phew, you guys are a bunch of introverts, huh...
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: Personality Types?

Post by CatMuto »

dangerousoffender wrote:Phew, you guys are a bunch of introverts, huh...
We're on the internet. Of course we're introverted! =P

C-A
Image
Image
Anyare
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:02 pm
Custom Title: Pixel Artist
Location: Shadow Realm

Re: Personality Types?

Post by Anyare »

So, I'm a INFJ?
Introvert(11%) iNtuitive(62%) Feeling(12%) Judging(33%)
Immanual Kant, William Shakespeare, Ludwig Beethoven, Pearl Buck, Arthur C. Clarke share the same type.

INFJ is a perfectionist who doubts that they are living up to their full potential. INFJs are rarely at complete peace with themselves - there's always something else they should be doing to improve themselves and the world around them.

This thing really says a lot. C:
( - )
Sprite Thread
( - )
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Personality Types?

Post by WaitingforGodot »

INFP - Introvert, intuition, feeling, perception.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
TheNonchalantRage
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:44 am
Custom Title: Athena's biggest fan
Location: The Kalos Region

Re: Personality Types?

Post by TheNonchalantRage »

Wow, this is shockingly accurate. I'm genuinely surprised. But, I'm also proud of what I am. INFJs ftw! Thanks for bringing this test up! I've actually been struggling with some identity issues this week, and this helped.
http://www.personalitypage.com/INFJ.html
The Nonchalant Rage officially premiers next month on YouTube. Subscribe now:
kwando1313
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 901
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:29 pm
Custom Title: Fate Testarossa
Location: Uminari City

Re: Personality Types?

Post by kwando1313 »

Ah, the good old Miggs Bryer.

ISTJ for me.


Introverted (I) 51.61% Extroverted (E) 48.39%
Sensing (S) 56.1% Intuitive (N) 43.9%
Thinking (T) 53.85% Feeling (F) 46.15%
Judging (J) 51.52% Perceiving (P) 48.48%

Though, I like to think I'm a more extroverted-Introvert. xP Because I /like/ hanging out with people... It's just I prefer getting to know them before I act more open.
Image
Fate is made by クロス
Thelema
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 888
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Re: Personality Types?

Post by Thelema »

Apparently I have a conflict between Perceiving and Judging (sometimes I re-do this test and get ENTJ result instead of ENTP)
bratty waifu
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1728
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am
Custom Title: ★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★
Location: Heartland Province
Contact:

Re: Personality Types?

Post by bratty waifu »

31. You value justice higher than mercy

Duh.

ISTJ
Introvert(89%) Sensing(12%) Thinking(50%) Judging(44%)
- You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
- You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
- You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
- You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)
♡ Facebook ☆ Kidd & Milky Comics ♡
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: ASTRO BOY / Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Personality Types?

Post by SuperAj3 »

Higanjima wrote:31. You value justice higher than mercy

Duh.
With you on that one!

Here's my result:Description of an INFJ
INFJ
Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(25%) Feeling(50%) Judging(33%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)
I guess the description somewhat sums me up, there's nothing I don't disagree with, only I do like being around others, I'm just not very good when I am (Which is a shame). Apparently I'm in the same category as Nelson Mandela! I'm honoured!
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)
Sorry Apollo :snackood: , I'm on Udgey's side! :udgey:
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Personality Types?

Post by WaitingforGodot »

Nuuh, I forgot that I already wrote in this thread. :eh?:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
sjaak

Re: Personality Types?

Post by sjaak »

INJP :)
fantanoice
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:38 am
Custom Title: Quiet, please, it's snack time!
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Re: Personality Types?

Post by fantanoice »

I'm about 50/50 with INTJ and INTP. I feel as though INTP describes me better especially when I'm socialising and messing around, and then I get really INTJ when I'm doing work and focussing hard on stuff.
Image
Image
Alonso Swift
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 737
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:04 am
Custom Title: Ace Explorer
Location: The Yggdrasil Labyrinth

Re: Personality Types?

Post by Alonso Swift »

Well, I got ISTP...
But every time I try this, it gives me a different one. The only thing that stays the same is the I for 'introverted.'
Image
Well? Are we going or what?
Post Reply