Personality Types?
-
DoMaya
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3481
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
- Custom Title: The Real Human Being
Personality Types?
So what's your guys' Personality Type?
Give it a check here and post the result!
As for me I'm a proud INTJ
With
Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(25%) iNtuitive Thinking(25%) Judging(33%) as my stats.
INTJs are described in full here.
Notable INTJs are Nikola Tesla, Augustus Caesar, and the Unibomber.
Give it a check here and post the result!
As for me I'm a proud INTJ
With
Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(25%) iNtuitive Thinking(25%) Judging(33%) as my stats.
INTJs are described in full here.
Notable INTJs are Nikola Tesla, Augustus Caesar, and the Unibomber.

-
CatMuto
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9918
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm
Re: Personality Types?
ISTJ
Introvert(89%) Sensing(12%) Thinking(50%) Judging(67%)
The ISTJ-er
Because the ISTJ has such a strong sense of duty, they may have a difficult time saying "no" when they are given more work than they can reasonably handle. For this reason, the ISTJ often works long hours, and may be unwittingly taken advantage of.
That certainly sounds familiar to me.
I keep getting called in for days where I work as a test in a place I apply to and then I don't get hired.
And I do feel very used. Makes me want to quit the job-hunt...
This thing really sounds a lot like me.
C-A
Introvert(89%) Sensing(12%) Thinking(50%) Judging(67%)
The ISTJ-er
Because the ISTJ has such a strong sense of duty, they may have a difficult time saying "no" when they are given more work than they can reasonably handle. For this reason, the ISTJ often works long hours, and may be unwittingly taken advantage of.
That certainly sounds familiar to me.
I keep getting called in for days where I work as a test in a place I apply to and then I don't get hired.
And I do feel very used. Makes me want to quit the job-hunt...
This thing really sounds a lot like me.
C-A


- ChocolateXCheese
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 409
- Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:54 am
- Custom Title: The Midnight Lurker
Re: Personality Types?
Introvert(100%) iNtuitive(25%) iNtuitive Thinking(1%) Perceiving(33)%
Daaamn, I am antisocial. As far from extroverted as they come. Can't say I'm surprised though.
I looked up INTP and INFP (since thinking and feeling are only 1% apart) and I'm pretty much a combination of the two. I hate socializing, am sarcastic and cynical, but passionate enough that if something hits a soft spot I'll throw logic and rationality out the window and attack.
INFP's careers are more for me though, since I already have a love for writing and have been a walking counselor for people since Elementary school.
Daaamn, I am antisocial. As far from extroverted as they come. Can't say I'm surprised though.
I looked up INTP and INFP (since thinking and feeling are only 1% apart) and I'm pretty much a combination of the two. I hate socializing, am sarcastic and cynical, but passionate enough that if something hits a soft spot I'll throw logic and rationality out the window and attack.
INFP's careers are more for me though, since I already have a love for writing and have been a walking counselor for people since Elementary school.
-
Sixth Pegasus
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 92
- Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:50 am
- Custom Title: Spoon tastes like fork
- Location: Netherlands
Re: Personality Types?
INTJ here, though I'm pretty close to a INFJ as well.
Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Thinking(12%) Judging(33%)
My profile is a bit of a combination between INTJ and INFJ. Why don't tests like these ever give the option for feels and thinks simultaneously?
Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Thinking(12%) Judging(33%)
My profile is a bit of a combination between INTJ and INFJ. Why don't tests like these ever give the option for feels and thinks simultaneously?
-
Tayopatio
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:42 am
Re: Personality Types?
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
Unfortunately lost the percentages, but it was like 70% Introverted, and like 15% for the rest.
Seems pretty accurate, although several of the questions I really wished there could be a "Both" or "Neither." The profile is pretty interesting and accurate.
Unfortunately lost the percentages, but it was like 70% Introverted, and like 15% for the rest.
Seems pretty accurate, although several of the questions I really wished there could be a "Both" or "Neither." The profile is pretty interesting and accurate.

-
BZW Golem
- Suspect

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:33 pm
- Location: Poland
Re: Personality Types?
Another INTJ here XD
Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Thinking(12%) Judging(44%)
There is one thing written there that I actually have to agree with:
Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Thinking(12%) Judging(44%)
There is one thing written there that I actually have to agree with:
So true, and so annoying >.>Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense.
-
dullahan1
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6664
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
- Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
- Location: IN SPACE!
- Contact:
Re: Personality Types?
Introvert(33%) Sensing(12%) Feeling(25%) Judging(44%)
According to this, I'm an ISFJ.
I have to say, it's pretty accurate, and if it was me a few years ago, it'd be very accurate. Thankfully, I have caught some of my personality flaws over the past few years, such as overcoming the need of positive feedback and learning to say no at times, and working on them has helped me to greatly improve. Granted, I'm still never satisfied with myself when I do a job or other things, but I feel that's now more of me trying to humble myself and not get a big head rather than trying to be hard on myself like I used to. Granted, I know there are still many various aspects of myself that need work, and it's good to take silly tests like this every now and then because I get to see how far I've come.
Also, to most of you. You guys need to get out more and stop being such introverts. =)
EDIT: List of people who share my personality type, if only because I feel obliged to do so.
http://www.celebritytypes.com/isfj.php
According to this, I'm an ISFJ.
I have to say, it's pretty accurate, and if it was me a few years ago, it'd be very accurate. Thankfully, I have caught some of my personality flaws over the past few years, such as overcoming the need of positive feedback and learning to say no at times, and working on them has helped me to greatly improve. Granted, I'm still never satisfied with myself when I do a job or other things, but I feel that's now more of me trying to humble myself and not get a big head rather than trying to be hard on myself like I used to. Granted, I know there are still many various aspects of myself that need work, and it's good to take silly tests like this every now and then because I get to see how far I've come.
Also, to most of you. You guys need to get out more and stop being such introverts. =)
EDIT: List of people who share my personality type, if only because I feel obliged to do so.
http://www.celebritytypes.com/isfj.php
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:I feel the samePierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
-
BZW Golem
- Suspect

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:33 pm
- Location: Poland
Re: Personality Types?
I'm not that much of an introvert, I really enjoy the company of other people xD
The things that make me an introvert are that:
- I do need some time alone sometimes.
- I enjoy being only with people that I chose to like.
- I share my feelings only with people that I believe are trustworthy.
I don't have any problems with communicating with others, and I have pretty good social skills (my every weekend and 50% free days are usually spent by meeting with people)...
I just carefully choose who to meet/talk with >.>
The things that make me an introvert are that:
- I do need some time alone sometimes.
- I enjoy being only with people that I chose to like.
- I share my feelings only with people that I believe are trustworthy.
I don't have any problems with communicating with others, and I have pretty good social skills (my every weekend and 50% free days are usually spent by meeting with people)...
I just carefully choose who to meet/talk with >.>
-
Zinle
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3393
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
- Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
- Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!
Re: Personality Types?
Meh...Jolly I guess, but lets see what the test says anyways;
ISTP
Introvert(39%) Sensing(75%) Thinking(1%) Perceiving(56)%
* You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (39%)
* You have distinctive preference of Sensing over Intuition (75%)
* You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
* You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (56%)
Meh...I don't completely get this but...there ya go?
ISTP
Introvert(39%) Sensing(75%) Thinking(1%) Perceiving(56)%
* You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (39%)
* You have distinctive preference of Sensing over Intuition (75%)
* You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
* You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (56%)
Meh...I don't completely get this but...there ya go?
-
dullahan1
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6664
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
- Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
- Location: IN SPACE!
- Contact:
Re: Personality Types?
I'm pretty similar myself. I tend to be able to hold conversations with others, even complete strangers just fine. Most people I usually talk to tend to get along with me just fine. However, I really do enjoy my free time and I usually prefer quiet weekends to myself over hanging out with tons of people. I do enjoy hanging out with my few good friends that I have though. I prefer small groups over larger ones myself.BZW Golem wrote:I'm not that much of an introvert, I really enjoy the company of other people xD
The things that make me an introvert are that:
- I do need some time alone sometimes.
- I enjoy being only with people that I chose to like.
- I share my feelings only with people that I believe are trustworthy.
I don't have any problems with communicating with others, and I have pretty good social skills (my every weekend and 50% free days are usually spent by meeting with people)...
I just carefully choose who to meet/talk with >.>
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:I feel the samePierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
-
Yellow Magician
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1914
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:47 pm
- Custom Title: Zoinks
Re: Personality Types?
Introversion isn't something that can be changed as such, and it doesn't really have to do with going out more or less.dullahan1 wrote: Also, to most of you. You guys need to get out more and stop being such introverts. =)
Introverts simply need time to, uh, "recharge" after a certain amount of time socialising while extroverts are "recharged" by socialising. That's pretty much it.
Whenever I take this test I usually get INTJ or INFJ. I'd take it right now if the website weren't down ;(
-
DoMaya
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3481
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
- Custom Title: The Real Human Being
Re: Personality Types?
dullahan1 wrote:I'm pretty similar myself. I tend to be able to hold conversations with others, even complete strangers just fine. Most people I usually talk to tend to get along with me just fine. However, I really do enjoy my free time and I usually prefer quiet weekends to myself over hanging out with tons of people. I do enjoy hanging out with my few good friends that I have though. I prefer small groups over larger ones myself.BZW Golem wrote:I'm not that much of an introvert, I really enjoy the company of other people xD
The things that make me an introvert are that:
- I do need some time alone sometimes.
- I enjoy being only with people that I chose to like.
- I share my feelings only with people that I believe are trustworthy.
I don't have any problems with communicating with others, and I have pretty good social skills (my every weekend and 50% free days are usually spent by meeting with people)...
I just carefully choose who to meet/talk with >.>
Don't make me blow you up., INTJ's are known for that.

-
Gregory Wright
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 725
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:06 am
- Custom Title: My son is bored. Care to play with him?
- Location: Minnesota
Re: Personality Types?
I know I've posted about Myers-Briggs before, but I think this makes pretty good sense of all my previous research, observations, and results.
Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(12%) iNtuitive Thinking(38%) Judging(44%)
You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)
My first result, from a test taken pretty casually, was ISTJ and though I connected only somewhat with the profile, I kind of liked it because as one with roots in the inner city, I took pride in my street smarts. My next result, obtained when I was under the influence of infatuation, was INFJ. That surprised me a little, but I related to a lot of it, with the sticky exceptions that I didn't trust my instincts nearly as blindly as it suggested and that I tried to interpret romantic cues logically. When the prospect I had been so sure of blew up in my face, I was plagued with self-doubt in addition to being in great emotional pain, with the result that I arrived at the biasing hunch that I was actually INFP, though that didn't quite fit either. I disliked the diffuseness of thought in it. Then I studied functions in detail and concluded that my dominant function was almost certainly introverted intuition (Ni), which dominates in INFJs and INTJs. Both NF results annoyed me with their hints of relational fickleness, a trait I clearly do not share. Truth be told, I hold that particular trait in profound contempt. Then not too long ago, my drive to solve the ever-elusive riddle led me to test yet again and read up on the four major groupings as described by David Keirsey. I found myself identifying most with his Rationals in addition to coming out INTP with relative frequency. Thus I arrived at the (fairly) certain conclusion that I was INTP. My sense of Feeling was no longer swollen, but self-doubt was still strong. Then I revisited my function research and found a few new (to me) key items elsewhere:
1. Romantic relationships tend to be the INTJ's Achilles' heel, which was definitely true of me.
2. "Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense."
3. My intellect has shown a clear leaning toward contingency planning.
Combine these and all my little annoyances with the dominance of Ni and bingo...INTJ. It took me long enough, but I think I've finally found my greatly-coveted final answer. It's the one type that squares best with all the available evidence.
Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(12%) iNtuitive Thinking(38%) Judging(44%)
You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)
My first result, from a test taken pretty casually, was ISTJ and though I connected only somewhat with the profile, I kind of liked it because as one with roots in the inner city, I took pride in my street smarts. My next result, obtained when I was under the influence of infatuation, was INFJ. That surprised me a little, but I related to a lot of it, with the sticky exceptions that I didn't trust my instincts nearly as blindly as it suggested and that I tried to interpret romantic cues logically. When the prospect I had been so sure of blew up in my face, I was plagued with self-doubt in addition to being in great emotional pain, with the result that I arrived at the biasing hunch that I was actually INFP, though that didn't quite fit either. I disliked the diffuseness of thought in it. Then I studied functions in detail and concluded that my dominant function was almost certainly introverted intuition (Ni), which dominates in INFJs and INTJs. Both NF results annoyed me with their hints of relational fickleness, a trait I clearly do not share. Truth be told, I hold that particular trait in profound contempt. Then not too long ago, my drive to solve the ever-elusive riddle led me to test yet again and read up on the four major groupings as described by David Keirsey. I found myself identifying most with his Rationals in addition to coming out INTP with relative frequency. Thus I arrived at the (fairly) certain conclusion that I was INTP. My sense of Feeling was no longer swollen, but self-doubt was still strong. Then I revisited my function research and found a few new (to me) key items elsewhere:
1. Romantic relationships tend to be the INTJ's Achilles' heel, which was definitely true of me.
2. "Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense."
3. My intellect has shown a clear leaning toward contingency planning.
Combine these and all my little annoyances with the dominance of Ni and bingo...INTJ. It took me long enough, but I think I've finally found my greatly-coveted final answer. It's the one type that squares best with all the available evidence.
-
dullahan1
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6664
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
- Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
- Location: IN SPACE!
- Contact:
Re: Personality Types?
Well, just for that, you're not invited to my next birthday party.DoMaya wrote:dullahan1 wrote:I'm pretty similar myself. I tend to be able to hold conversations with others, even complete strangers just fine. Most people I usually talk to tend to get along with me just fine. However, I really do enjoy my free time and I usually prefer quiet weekends to myself over hanging out with tons of people. I do enjoy hanging out with my few good friends that I have though. I prefer small groups over larger ones myself.BZW Golem wrote:I'm not that much of an introvert, I really enjoy the company of other people xD
The things that make me an introvert are that:
- I do need some time alone sometimes.
- I enjoy being only with people that I chose to like.
- I share my feelings only with people that I believe are trustworthy.
I don't have any problems with communicating with others, and I have pretty good social skills (my every weekend and 50% free days are usually spent by meeting with people)...
I just carefully choose who to meet/talk with >.>
Don't make me blow you up., INTJ's are known for that.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:I feel the samePierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
-
DoMaya
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3481
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
- Custom Title: The Real Human Being
Re: Personality Types?
Good I'll read a book or something an INTJ would do.dullahan1 wrote:Well, just for that, you're not invited to my next birthday party.DoMaya wrote:dullahan1 wrote:
I'm pretty similar myself. I tend to be able to hold conversations with others, even complete strangers just fine. Most people I usually talk to tend to get along with me just fine. However, I really do enjoy my free time and I usually prefer quiet weekends to myself over hanging out with tons of people. I do enjoy hanging out with my few good friends that I have though. I prefer small groups over larger ones myself.
Don't make me blow you up., INTJ's are known for that.

-
Yellow Magician
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1914
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:47 pm
- Custom Title: Zoinks
Re: Personality Types?
Okay, retook the test a couple of times and kept getting INFJ, which fits with how I view myself these days (a bit of an emotional wreck who probably cares a bit too much about other people).
Apparently INFJ males are the single rarest type of people on the planet. Go me. :keiko:
Apparently INFJ males are the single rarest type of people on the planet. Go me. :keiko:
-
icer
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2197
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:20 pm
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
Re: Personality Types?
INTP
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(100%) iNtuitive Thinking(25%) Perceiving(11)%
I'll agree with that (including the S/N dichotomy, which is interesting) except the P/J score. I can safely say I'm not borderline INTJ.
And this one gives
Introverted (I) 84.38% Extroverted (E) 15.63%
Intuitive (N) 82.14% Sensing (S) 17.86%
Thinking (T) 73.53% Feeling (F) 26.47%
Perceiving (P) 77.42% Judging (J) 22.58%
Your type is: INTP
INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(100%) iNtuitive Thinking(25%) Perceiving(11)%
I'll agree with that (including the S/N dichotomy, which is interesting) except the P/J score. I can safely say I'm not borderline INTJ.
And this one gives
Introverted (I) 84.38% Extroverted (E) 15.63%
Intuitive (N) 82.14% Sensing (S) 17.86%
Thinking (T) 73.53% Feeling (F) 26.47%
Perceiving (P) 77.42% Judging (J) 22.58%
Your type is: INTP
INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

LOL parody sig trend. Phoenix/Maya Day is Sept 5!
[ Read my fanfics! =) | Phoenix/Maya 'Evidence' List ]
-
Velotican
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:50 am
- Custom Title: Jammin' like it's 2024
- Location: UK
Re: Personality Types?
INFJ
Introvert(100%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Feeling(25%) Judging(22%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)
Another male INFJ. It figures we're rare because I often find myself having trouble fitting in anywhere.
Also, the only time I haven't gotten an INFJ result on a test like this is when my depression hit its peak.
Check out that introvert score too! Damn.
Introvert(100%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Feeling(25%) Judging(22%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)
Another male INFJ. It figures we're rare because I often find myself having trouble fitting in anywhere.
Also, the only time I haven't gotten an INFJ result on a test like this is when my depression hit its peak.
Check out that introvert score too! Damn.
Does we even do these things anymore?
-
DahliaXKristoph
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1798
- Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:29 am
- Custom Title: Mistress Game Master
- Location: Glasgow, with My BFFL Adam Smith
Re: Personality Types?
ENTJ.
To an absolute T. XD. This test scares me~
ALSO WHOOOOOO FOR BEING THE ONLY E ON THIS THREADWHAT AM I DOING ON THE INTERNET GUYS???
To an absolute T. XD. This test scares me~
ALSO WHOOOOOO FOR BEING THE ONLY E ON THIS THREAD

Signature and avatar by Mme. Vicki.
-
mushin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 377
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 7:52 am
Re: Personality Types?
I'm INTJ apparently.
Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(50%) iNtuitive Thinking(25%) Judging(44%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)
"They tend to have little patience and less understanding of such things as small talk and flirtation" [...] "INTJs really want people to make sense. :-) This sometimes results in a peculiar naivete"[...]
Welp.
Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(50%) iNtuitive Thinking(25%) Judging(44%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)
"They tend to have little patience and less understanding of such things as small talk and flirtation" [...] "INTJs really want people to make sense. :-) This sometimes results in a peculiar naivete"[...]
Welp.
-
Mary Faraday
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
- Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
- Location: Austria
Re: Personality Types?
I'm an ESTJ
Extravert(1%) Sensing(50%) Thinking(1%) Judging(1%)
You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (50%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)
Extravert(1%) Sensing(50%) Thinking(1%) Judging(1%)
You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (50%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: Personality Types?
I'm an ISFJ
Introvert(56%) Sensing(62%) Feeling(12%) Judging(33%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
You have distinctive preference of Sensing over Intuition (62%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)
Introvert(56%) Sensing(62%) Feeling(12%) Judging(33%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
You have distinctive preference of Sensing over Intuition (62%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)
-
Cravat of Doom
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1015
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:57 am
- Custom Title: earthlings on fire
- Location: Hazakura Temple
Re: Personality Types?
INFJ. I get that result from essentially every test I take and it's accurate for the most part.
I over-complicate, I'm emotional, and I think deeply. I like to ask questions that I know have no answer.
One sentence in the description really stuck out, though:
"Many yearn to live spontaneously"
I...I do. I always struggle with wanting to be more extroverted, more tough. My biggest fear about myself is being perceived as quiet or meek. That terrifies me.
I over-complicate, I'm emotional, and I think deeply. I like to ask questions that I know have no answer.
One sentence in the description really stuck out, though:
"Many yearn to live spontaneously"
I...I do. I always struggle with wanting to be more extroverted, more tough. My biggest fear about myself is being perceived as quiet or meek. That terrifies me.



...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow
-
Thelema
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 888
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am
Re: Personality Types?
ENTP
Extravert(89%) iNtuitive(56%) Thinking(78%) Perceiving(33)%
You have strong preference of Extraversion over Introversion (89%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (56%)
You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (78%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)
"ENTPs tend to have a perverse sense of humor as well, and enjoy playing devil's advocate. This sometimes confuses, even angers, those who don't understand or accept the concept of argument as a sport."
Yeah.
Extravert(89%) iNtuitive(56%) Thinking(78%) Perceiving(33)%
You have strong preference of Extraversion over Introversion (89%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (56%)
You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (78%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)
"ENTPs tend to have a perverse sense of humor as well, and enjoy playing devil's advocate. This sometimes confuses, even angers, those who don't understand or accept the concept of argument as a sport."
Yeah.
-
Shao-Mae
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:10 am
- Custom Title: The dwarf geeky panda!
- Location: Where am I?
Re: Personality Types?
INTJ
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(25%) Judging(56%).
Yup. I read that this type is one of the rarest type of personality (even more for female)
. And it pretty much sum me up.
At least I can consider myself a "mastermind" oh yeah! 
For people who want a "both option"http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test.
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(25%) Judging(56%).
Yup. I read that this type is one of the rarest type of personality (even more for female)
For people who want a "both option"http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test.
Please don't hit me...
-
P.B. Crudstache
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 419
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm
- Custom Title: Too bad. Waluigi Time.
- Location: 667 Dark Avenue
Re: Personality Types?
INTJ.
Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(62%) Judging(56%)
I think it sums me up pretty well.
Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(62%) Judging(56%)
I think it sums me up pretty well.
-
Miss All Sunday
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 163
- Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:07 pm
- Custom Title: Ultimate Survivor
- Location: Virginia
Re: Personality Types?
I'm an ISFJ according to that tests, but I've taken other versions of Myers-Briggs where I get INFP. Weird.
I can see myself in both of those types, though I guess overall I'm more of an ISFJ. It's pretty undeniable that I'm an I and an F, but I seem to be right on the border between S/N and J/P.
I can see myself in both of those types, though I guess overall I'm more of an ISFJ. It's pretty undeniable that I'm an I and an F, but I seem to be right on the border between S/N and J/P.
Now, even if you apologize...I will not forgive you.
-
Thelema
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 888
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am
Re: Personality Types?
Phew, you guys are a bunch of introverts, huh...
-
CatMuto
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9918
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm
Re: Personality Types?
We're on the internet. Of course we're introverted! =Pdangerousoffender wrote:Phew, you guys are a bunch of introverts, huh...
C-A


-
Anyare
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 100
- Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:02 pm
- Custom Title: Pixel Artist
- Location: Shadow Realm
Re: Personality Types?
So, I'm a INFJ?
Introvert(11%) iNtuitive(62%) Feeling(12%) Judging(33%)
Immanual Kant, William Shakespeare, Ludwig Beethoven, Pearl Buck, Arthur C. Clarke share the same type.
INFJ is a perfectionist who doubts that they are living up to their full potential. INFJs are rarely at complete peace with themselves - there's always something else they should be doing to improve themselves and the world around them.
This thing really says a lot. C:
Introvert(11%) iNtuitive(62%) Feeling(12%) Judging(33%)
Immanual Kant, William Shakespeare, Ludwig Beethoven, Pearl Buck, Arthur C. Clarke share the same type.
INFJ is a perfectionist who doubts that they are living up to their full potential. INFJs are rarely at complete peace with themselves - there's always something else they should be doing to improve themselves and the world around them.
This thing really says a lot. C:
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Personality Types?
INFP - Introvert, intuition, feeling, perception.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
TheNonchalantRage
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 68
- Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:44 am
- Custom Title: Athena's biggest fan
- Location: The Kalos Region
Re: Personality Types?
Wow, this is shockingly accurate. I'm genuinely surprised. But, I'm also proud of what I am. INFJs ftw! Thanks for bringing this test up! I've actually been struggling with some identity issues this week, and this helped.
http://www.personalitypage.com/INFJ.html
http://www.personalitypage.com/INFJ.html
The Nonchalant Rage officially premiers next month on YouTube. Subscribe now:
Spoiler:
-
kwando1313
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 901
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:29 pm
- Custom Title: Fate Testarossa
- Location: Uminari City
Re: Personality Types?
Ah, the good old Miggs Bryer.
ISTJ for me.
Introverted (I) 51.61% Extroverted (E) 48.39%
Sensing (S) 56.1% Intuitive (N) 43.9%
Thinking (T) 53.85% Feeling (F) 46.15%
Judging (J) 51.52% Perceiving (P) 48.48%
Though, I like to think I'm a more extroverted-Introvert. xP Because I /like/ hanging out with people... It's just I prefer getting to know them before I act more open.
ISTJ for me.
Introverted (I) 51.61% Extroverted (E) 48.39%
Sensing (S) 56.1% Intuitive (N) 43.9%
Thinking (T) 53.85% Feeling (F) 46.15%
Judging (J) 51.52% Perceiving (P) 48.48%
Though, I like to think I'm a more extroverted-Introvert. xP Because I /like/ hanging out with people... It's just I prefer getting to know them before I act more open.

-
Thelema
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 888
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am
Re: Personality Types?
Apparently I have a conflict between Perceiving and Judging (sometimes I re-do this test and get ENTJ result instead of ENTP)
-
bratty waifu
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1728
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am
- Custom Title: ★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★
- Location: Heartland Province
- Contact:
Re: Personality Types?
31. You value justice higher than mercy
Duh.
ISTJ
Introvert(89%) Sensing(12%) Thinking(50%) Judging(44%)
- You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
- You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
- You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
- You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)
Duh.
ISTJ
Introvert(89%) Sensing(12%) Thinking(50%) Judging(44%)
- You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
- You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
- You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
- You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)
♡ Facebook ☆ Kidd & Milky Comics ♡
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: Personality Types?
With you on that one!Higanjima wrote:31. You value justice higher than mercy
Duh.
Here's my result:Description of an INFJ
INFJ
Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(25%) Feeling(50%) Judging(33%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)
I guess the description somewhat sums me up, there's nothing I don't disagree with, only I do like being around others, I'm just not very good when I am (Which is a shame). Apparently I'm in the same category as Nelson Mandela! I'm honoured!Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(25%) Feeling(50%) Judging(33%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)
Sorry ApolloYou have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Personality Types?
Nuuh, I forgot that I already wrote in this thread. 
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
fantanoice
- Suspect

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:38 am
- Custom Title: Quiet, please, it's snack time!
- Location: Melbourne
- Contact:
Re: Personality Types?
I'm about 50/50 with INTJ and INTP. I feel as though INTP describes me better especially when I'm socialising and messing around, and then I get really INTJ when I'm doing work and focussing hard on stuff.
-
Alonso Swift
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 737
- Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:04 am
- Custom Title: Ace Explorer
- Location: The Yggdrasil Labyrinth
Re: Personality Types?
Well, I got ISTP...
But every time I try this, it gives me a different one. The only thing that stays the same is the I for 'introverted.'
But every time I try this, it gives me a different one. The only thing that stays the same is the I for 'introverted.'

Well? Are we going or what?









