POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post your personal introductions and links to other sites here. Advertising is allowed nowhere else on the board.
Post Reply
SNK
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1341
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:56 pm
Custom Title: SonNeoKaku
Location: Sweden (unfortunately)
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by SNK »

Haven't been here for an eternity and a half, so I just wanted to commemorate me remembering this forum all of a sudden by posting here. Not that anyone cares, but hey. :jake:
Sportacus
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:50 pm
Custom Title: We are one
Location: Geneva.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Sportacus »

After about two or three years of absence due of personal reasons, I come back for good. Howdy ev'rybody!
Image
lx1.ica
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:54 am
Custom Title: ?
Location: MX

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by lx1.ica »

Hi guys , well this is kinda unnesesary comment but, Im back :D, i tried to register again as my old username but it was impossible, anyway im back :D (old Uname: L_093)
Xero Wright
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 989
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:01 am
Custom Title: Faith is for the transient people.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Xero Wright »

:|

that is all.

... wow, this place is pretty dead now. Uh. I prolly won't be staying, then. XD; Sorry.
Proud supporter of Phoenix/Iris, past, present and future
Image
Thank you Elriel! :D
mushin
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 377
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 7:52 am

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by mushin »

Xero Wright wrote::|

that is all.

... wow, this place is pretty dead now. Uh. I prolly won't be staying, then. XD; Sorry.
":|" to you too.

Is it really dead? It seems pretty active right now especially with the GS5 hype, compared to the end of last year.
Slezak
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 352
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Custom Title: Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff
Location: In front of you

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Slezak »

Xero Wright wrote::|

that is all.

... wow, this place is pretty dead now. Uh. I prolly won't be staying, then. XD; Sorry.
Hey! You'd better come back and say hi to me! If I can come back to check on the forums every couple of weeks even if it's just to lurk, then you can certainly do the same! Haha, just kidding. No hard feelings. :will:
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.
Tea Bee
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:26 pm
Custom Title: A mysterious stranger from CR's past

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Tea Bee »

I guess here's where I'd post?

Really, I just want to know how threads as old as 2007 are all still going.
dullahan1
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6664
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
Location: IN SPACE!
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by dullahan1 »

Zombie Apocalypse.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
I feel the same
VCM
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am
Custom Title: Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender
Location: Brazil

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by VCM »

Ughhhhhh... What time is it now?
Image
Blak The Great
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2512
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:25 pm
Custom Title: ☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆
Location: Nippon-Weeb-Land

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Blak The Great »

VCM wrote:Ughhhhhh... What time is it now?
Oh look. VCM's back.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.
VCM
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am
Custom Title: Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender
Location: Brazil

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by VCM »

Blak The Great wrote:
VCM wrote:Ughhhhhh... What time is it now?
Oh look. VCM's back.
Don't call the cops, I'm clean
Image
Gnobo
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
Custom Title: State Alchemist
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Gnobo »

VCM wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
VCM wrote:Ughhhhhh... What time is it now?
Oh look. VCM's back.
Don't call the cops, I'm clean
Why hello there ol' chap!

Good to have you back!

Image
VCM
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am
Custom Title: Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender
Location: Brazil

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by VCM »

Thanks guys, glad to be back, been missing out on some cool stuff as far as I can tell
Image
hasfarr
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:34 pm
Custom Title: I'm no spoony bard, I'll have you know!
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by hasfarr »

Well I've been lurking for a while, so might as well.
I'm back and just in time for Dual Destinies, too! I'm really looking forward to it.
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Back from takng a dump lol :keiko:
Ryuusai64
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:26 pm
Custom Title: The Sword That Smites Evil

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Ryuusai64 »

Greetings, folks. I was one of the members here who had played CR Mafia here and I had stopped coming here since November 21, 2008. (That's what I see from my latest PMs of that year.)

I've been lurking around this site for a long time for Ace Attorney info.

Heh. Also, I'm surprised my account still works here. XD
Emiko Nabile Gale
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2426
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
Location: Kurain Village
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Emiko Nabile Gale »

It's 12:30 A.M. where I am...I'll officially be back tomorrow. Goodnight everyone.
VCM
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am
Custom Title: Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender
Location: Brazil

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by VCM »

Welcome back, unofficially, princess.
Image
Gnobo
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
Custom Title: State Alchemist
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Gnobo »

Emiko Gale wrote:It's 12:30 A.M. where I am...I'll officially be back tomorrow. Goodnight everyone.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :ron-jazz:
Maya
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:01 am
Custom Title: Forever Hungry

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Maya »

I'm also back :maya: thanks to the movie and GS5 for putting a spring back in our steps!
Image
Thanks to Vickinator for the sig!
Avatar courtesy of http://cursor.lolipop.jp/cursor/frame1.html/
Emiko Nabile Gale
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2426
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
Location: Kurain Village
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Emiko Nabile Gale »

Maya wrote:I'm also back :maya: thanks to the movie and GS5 for putting a spring back in our steps!
Le gasp! :O Your name is Maya...May I have an autograph?
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Maya wrote:I'm also back :maya: thanks to the movie and GS5 for putting a spring back in our steps!
Is it true your dating wright? :grey:
Gnobo
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
Custom Title: State Alchemist
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Gnobo »

Maya wrote:I'm also back :maya: thanks to the movie and GS5 for putting a spring back in our steps!
Oh you don't know how much of a big fan of you that I am! I always admire how adorable you are, how much you love burgers, how you've always been a dear friend to Mr. Wright, how you've endured through so much hardship and still keep that lovely smile of yours, how you-- OK I should stop before I go full fanboy right now. ^^;

...Anyways, are the rumors true that you've finally asked your "special someone" to be your handsome prince for life? Huuuuh??? :pearl-blush:
VCM
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am
Custom Title: Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender
Location: Brazil

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by VCM »

You guys are so silly, she's obviously not the real Maya...



... so maya what's up with that whole "master" thing huh?
Image
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Just returned back from being out after work all night and was totally fun until i now have a busted Iphone 4s screen and $80 about to be lost now to fix it :yuusaku: :maggy:
VCM
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am
Custom Title: Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender
Location: Brazil

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by VCM »

That is not the purpose of the topic
Last edited by VCM on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Church Of Sumire »

VCM wrote:This is not the purpose of the topic
k :sassy:
JaytheBluPirate
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 267
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Sleeping is my life.
Location: Nowhere

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by JaytheBluPirate »

Back from a 3 day vacation of fun and stuff.
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Nadindi »

It's possibly very much a long shot that anyone remembers me, but...

I'm back after a what, 3 or 4 year hiatus? But DAMN I HAVE MISSED THIS FANDOM AND YOU GUYS AND I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HOW EMOTIONAL I AM RIGHT NOW
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Cobblepotter
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 718
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:50 am
Location: The You 'kay

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Cobblepotter »

Of all the sites to be purged from my memory once my hefty University workload started, why did this site disappear? Welp, now that my deadlines have subsided for a while, time to kill my spare time meant for reading research and spend it here.

In short: I'm back.
Spoiler: Do a nice thing today,
Give your computer some love. <3
Image
chief_skye4444
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1381
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: These United States

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by chief_skye4444 »

Soo I was once a supes-active member here, like, in 2008, then dropped off the face of the planet, and now I've rediscovered this and that my login still works! So anyway, though it's quite likely no one remembers me haha, I'm back. At least to creep, if nothing else. :)
Image
Percei
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1607
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:47 pm
Custom Title: My name is Judge.
Location: Just Outside Your Peripherals

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Percei »

I've been back for a month or two, having never fully returned from the crippling forum downage of 2011. But I have been around for awhile now--lurking. Percei forums from the shadows, like The Batman.
dullahan1
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6664
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
Location: IN SPACE!
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by dullahan1 »

Oh c'mon Chief. We were one of like four of the Heroes obsessed people here back then. Good to see you back.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
I feel the same
chief_skye4444
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1381
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: These United States

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by chief_skye4444 »

dullahan1 wrote:Oh c'mon Chief. We were one of like four of the Heroes obsessed people here back then. Good to see you back.
<3 <3 yessss. Happy to be back, friend
Image
Mr.Devil
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:53 pm
Custom Title: *Does Nailpolish*
Location: Oklahoma

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Mr.Devil »

I should have posted here, then. Although I had to make a new account nonetheless. I was *Detective Crescend* back in the day...... :grey: Doesn't ring any bells, I know. I was extremely inactive.
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Feels good to finally be back :godot: been a long 2 weeks but now its time to start fresh and new :sassy:
chief_skye4444
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1381
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: These United States

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by chief_skye4444 »

Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:Feels good to finally be back :godot: been a long 2 weeks but now its time to start fresh and new :sassy:
Haha actually two weeks?

Well, regardless, welcome back!
Image
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Church Of Sumire »

chief_skye4444 wrote:
Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:Feels good to finally be back :godot: been a long 2 weeks but now its time to start fresh and new :sassy:
Haha actually two weeks?

Well, regardless, welcome back!
yeah more like exactly two weeks :hotti: and thank you :javado:
Artemis
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 283
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: Team Stepladder
Location: Nowhere, right outside Downtown
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Artemis »

Whoops! Seems there's a topic for this already I missed! Gods, it's been a while.

Well, since I can't delete topics... hi there!
Image
Oh, Nick. When will you ever learn?
chief_skye4444
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1381
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: These United States

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by chief_skye4444 »

bwahahahha hello from the InvisionFree glory days. Welcome back!
Image
Post Reply