POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
-
SNK
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1341
- Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:56 pm
- Custom Title: SonNeoKaku
- Location: Sweden (unfortunately)
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Haven't been here for an eternity and a half, so I just wanted to commemorate me remembering this forum all of a sudden by posting here. Not that anyone cares, but hey. 
-
Sportacus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 167
- Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:50 pm
- Custom Title: We are one
- Location: Geneva.
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
After about two or three years of absence due of personal reasons, I come back for good. Howdy ev'rybody!

-
lx1.ica
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 123
- Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:54 am
- Custom Title: ?
- Location: MX
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Hi guys , well this is kinda unnesesary comment but, Im back :D, i tried to register again as my old username but it was impossible, anyway im back :D (old Uname: L_093)
-
Xero Wright
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 989
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:01 am
- Custom Title: Faith is for the transient people.
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
:|
that is all.
... wow, this place is pretty dead now. Uh. I prolly won't be staying, then. XD; Sorry.
that is all.
... wow, this place is pretty dead now. Uh. I prolly won't be staying, then. XD; Sorry.
Proud supporter of Phoenix/Iris, past, present and future

Thank you Elriel! :D

Thank you Elriel! :D
-
mushin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 377
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 7:52 am
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
":|" to you too.Xero Wright wrote::|
that is all.
... wow, this place is pretty dead now. Uh. I prolly won't be staying, then. XD; Sorry.
Is it really dead? It seems pretty active right now especially with the GS5 hype, compared to the end of last year.
-
Slezak
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 352
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
- Custom Title: Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff
- Location: In front of you
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Hey! You'd better come back and say hi to me! If I can come back to check on the forums every couple of weeks even if it's just to lurk, then you can certainly do the same! Haha, just kidding. No hard feelings.Xero Wright wrote::|
that is all.
... wow, this place is pretty dead now. Uh. I prolly won't be staying, then. XD; Sorry.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.
-
Tea Bee
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:26 pm
- Custom Title: A mysterious stranger from CR's past
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I guess here's where I'd post?
Really, I just want to know how threads as old as 2007 are all still going.
Really, I just want to know how threads as old as 2007 are all still going.
-
dullahan1
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6664
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
- Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
- Location: IN SPACE!
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Zombie Apocalypse.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:I feel the samePierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
-
VCM
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 782
- Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am
- Custom Title: Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender
- Location: Brazil
-
Blak The Great
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2512
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:25 pm
- Custom Title: ☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆
- Location: Nippon-Weeb-Land
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Oh look. VCM's back.VCM wrote:Ughhhhhh... What time is it now?
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.
-
VCM
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 782
- Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am
- Custom Title: Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender
- Location: Brazil
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Don't call the cops, I'm cleanBlak The Great wrote:Oh look. VCM's back.VCM wrote:Ughhhhhh... What time is it now?

-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Why hello there ol' chap!VCM wrote:Don't call the cops, I'm cleanBlak The Great wrote:Oh look. VCM's back.VCM wrote:Ughhhhhh... What time is it now?
Good to have you back!

-
VCM
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 782
- Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am
- Custom Title: Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender
- Location: Brazil
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Thanks guys, glad to be back, been missing out on some cool stuff as far as I can tell

-
hasfarr
- Suspect

- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:34 pm
- Custom Title: I'm no spoony bard, I'll have you know!
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Well I've been lurking for a while, so might as well.
I'm back and just in time for Dual Destinies, too! I'm really looking forward to it.
I'm back and just in time for Dual Destinies, too! I'm really looking forward to it.
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Back from takng a dump lol :keiko:
-
Ryuusai64
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:26 pm
- Custom Title: The Sword That Smites Evil
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Greetings, folks. I was one of the members here who had played CR Mafia here and I had stopped coming here since November 21, 2008. (That's what I see from my latest PMs of that year.)
I've been lurking around this site for a long time for Ace Attorney info.
Heh. Also, I'm surprised my account still works here. XD
I've been lurking around this site for a long time for Ace Attorney info.
Heh. Also, I'm surprised my account still works here. XD
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
It's 12:30 A.M. where I am...I'll officially be back tomorrow. Goodnight everyone.
-
VCM
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 782
- Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am
- Custom Title: Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender
- Location: Brazil
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!Emiko Gale wrote:It's 12:30 A.M. where I am...I'll officially be back tomorrow. Goodnight everyone.
-
Maya
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:01 am
- Custom Title: Forever Hungry
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I'm also back
thanks to the movie and GS5 for putting a spring back in our steps!
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Le gasp! :O Your name is Maya...May I have an autograph?Maya wrote:I'm also backthanks to the movie and GS5 for putting a spring back in our steps!
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Is it true your dating wright?Maya wrote:I'm also backthanks to the movie and GS5 for putting a spring back in our steps!
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Oh you don't know how much of a big fan of you that I am! I always admire how adorable you are, how much you love burgers, how you've always been a dear friend to Mr. Wright, how you've endured through so much hardship and still keep that lovely smile of yours, how you-- OK I should stop before I go full fanboy right now. ^^;Maya wrote:I'm also backthanks to the movie and GS5 for putting a spring back in our steps!
...Anyways, are the rumors true that you've finally asked your "special someone" to be your handsome prince for life? Huuuuh???
-
VCM
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 782
- Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am
- Custom Title: Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender
- Location: Brazil
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
You guys are so silly, she's obviously not the real Maya...
... so maya what's up with that whole "master" thing huh?
... so maya what's up with that whole "master" thing huh?

-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Just returned back from being out after work all night and was totally fun until i now have a busted Iphone 4s screen and $80 about to be lost now to fix it :yuusaku: :maggy:
-
VCM
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 782
- Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am
- Custom Title: Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender
- Location: Brazil
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
That is not the purpose of the topic
Last edited by VCM on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
kVCM wrote:This is not the purpose of the topic
-
JaytheBluPirate
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 267
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm
- Custom Title: Sleeping is my life.
- Location: Nowhere
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Back from a 3 day vacation of fun and stuff.
-
Nadindi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
- Location: England
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
It's possibly very much a long shot that anyone remembers me, but...
I'm back after a what, 3 or 4 year hiatus? But DAMN I HAVE MISSED THIS FANDOM AND YOU GUYS AND I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HOW EMOTIONAL I AM RIGHT NOW
I'm back after a what, 3 or 4 year hiatus? But DAMN I HAVE MISSED THIS FANDOM AND YOU GUYS AND I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HOW EMOTIONAL I AM RIGHT NOW
-
Cobblepotter
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 718
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:50 am
- Location: The You 'kay
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Of all the sites to be purged from my memory once my hefty University workload started, why did this site disappear? Welp, now that my deadlines have subsided for a while, time to kill my spare time meant for reading research and spend it here.
In short: I'm back.
In short: I'm back.
Spoiler: Do a nice thing today,
-
chief_skye4444
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1381
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 pm
- Location: These United States
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Soo I was once a supes-active member here, like, in 2008, then dropped off the face of the planet, and now I've rediscovered this and that my login still works! So anyway, though it's quite likely no one remembers me haha, I'm back. At least to creep, if nothing else. :)
-
Percei
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1607
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:47 pm
- Custom Title: My name is Judge.
- Location: Just Outside Your Peripherals
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I've been back for a month or two, having never fully returned from the crippling forum downage of 2011. But I have been around for awhile now--lurking. Percei forums from the shadows, like The Batman.
-
dullahan1
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6664
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
- Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
- Location: IN SPACE!
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Oh c'mon Chief. We were one of like four of the Heroes obsessed people here back then. Good to see you back.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:I feel the samePierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
-
chief_skye4444
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1381
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 pm
- Location: These United States
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
<3 <3 yessss. Happy to be back, frienddullahan1 wrote:Oh c'mon Chief. We were one of like four of the Heroes obsessed people here back then. Good to see you back.
-
Mr.Devil
- Suspect

- Posts: 28
- Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:53 pm
- Custom Title: *Does Nailpolish*
- Location: Oklahoma
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
I should have posted here, then. Although I had to make a new account nonetheless. I was *Detective Crescend* back in the day......
Doesn't ring any bells, I know. I was extremely inactive.
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Feels good to finally be back
been a long 2 weeks but now its time to start fresh and new 
-
chief_skye4444
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1381
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 pm
- Location: These United States
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Haha actually two weeks?Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:Feels good to finally be backbeen a long 2 weeks but now its time to start fresh and new
Well, regardless, welcome back!
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
yeah more like exactly two weekschief_skye4444 wrote:Haha actually two weeks?Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:Feels good to finally be backbeen a long 2 weeks but now its time to start fresh and new
Well, regardless, welcome back!
-
Artemis
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 283
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:50 pm
- Custom Title: Team Stepladder
- Location: Nowhere, right outside Downtown
- Contact:
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
Whoops! Seems there's a topic for this already I missed! Gods, it's been a while.
Well, since I can't delete topics... hi there!
Well, since I can't delete topics... hi there!

Oh, Nick. When will you ever learn?
-
chief_skye4444
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1381
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 pm
- Location: These United States
Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!
bwahahahha hello from the InvisionFree glory days. Welcome back!





