Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Click from topic to topic using your Ghost Tricks. Good lord that is a huge chicken!
Post Reply
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Who is your favorite character and scene from ghost trick? Mines is Cabanela and the scene that i liked was when Yomiel saved his life by using his corpse to save himself and Lynne
tiger_festival
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1706
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm
Custom Title: I've felt worse.
Location: I'm at soup.

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by tiger_festival »

Just letting you know, Ghost Trick has it's own section on these forums. And I can't do anything about it at the moment.

As for this topic, I'm going with Bailey simply for that glorious panic dance! That's been passed down! In his family for generations!
Image
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Bad Player »

Moved to Chicken Kitchen.

And my favorite character was the sarcastic prison guard.

...he never actually gets a name tho :larry:
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Bad Player wrote:Moved to Chicken Kitchen.

And my favorite character was the sarcastic prison guard.

...he never actually gets a name tho :larry:
Thanks didnt realized there was a place for it. I liked him too especially how mean he was to bailey
beterbomen
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 9:55 pm
Custom Title: Avatar out for lunch.
Location: Nowhere near you.

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by beterbomen »

sumguy28 wrote:Just letting you know, Ghost Trick has it's own section on these forums. And I can't do anything about it at the moment.

As for this topic, I'm going with Bailey simply for that glorious panic dance! That's been passed down! In his family for generations!
There is, but hardly anyone ever comes here...
It's a damn shame, I tell you...

...
Oh, yeah, my favourite character. Uhm... Do I have to pick one?
Serve the Story - that's one of my rules.
--------------
That wasn't an objection, honest! I was just pointing someone to the bus stop!
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Church Of Sumire »

beterbomen wrote:
sumguy28 wrote:Just letting you know, Ghost Trick has it's own section on these forums. And I can't do anything about it at the moment.

As for this topic, I'm going with Bailey simply for that glorious panic dance! That's been passed down! In his family for generations!
There is, but hardly anyone ever comes here...
It's a damn shame, I tell you...

...
Oh, yeah, my favourite character. Uhm... Do I have to pick one?
More people should :edgeworth: and you dont have to lol
SweetieBot
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 am
Custom Title: GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie's co-council
Location: Spain

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by SweetieBot »

My favorite character is Missile. He is sooo cute and funny!

My favorite scene... I can't pick only one.
I'm not English. Excuse my grammar errors.
User avatar
GentlemanGamer
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:04 pm
Custom Title: A Seeker of Truth
Location: Canada

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by GentlemanGamer »

My favorite character would have to be Sissel; he projects a constant coolness throughout the game, is very likable, and his 'mystery of me' got me as curious about his past as he was. :phoenix:

My favorite scene... hard to say, but I know that the funniest moments for me were usually during Lynne's deaths; the way that girl cannot seem to the fact that she's DEAD seriously AT ALL makes me laugh, no many how many times I've played through the game and that scene before :phoenix:
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes. Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing... we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path, we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future."- Phoenix Wright
Danchat
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:05 am
Custom Title: What did he do this time...?
Location: On trial

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Danchat »

Sissel was probably my favorite character. Bailey and Cabanela come in a close tie for second place.
For my favorite scene, it has to be:
Spoiler:
When you come in on "Evil Sissel" right after he killed Cabanela. Fantastic plot twist. Blew my mind. You seriously have no idea what is going on. Another reason why I love this game.
Want to play my custom-made Ace Attorney case made on Ace Attorney Online? (you must be using Firefox to run it)
Turnabout Destiny
Sir Duke
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 566
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 am
Custom Title: The King of All

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Sir Duke »

My favorite character is easily Cabanela.

His quirkiness reminds me of a certain detective with a name that sounds a lot like "Fool Bright"
The king of all, Sir Duke
Skittlemask
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
Location: Bristol, Rhode Island

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Skittlemask »

Ghost Trick is probably the one and only game where I don't hate a single character. I wasn't a huge fan of Beauty, and the... person who was the park ranger who talked about the "Rock Gods" was a little annoying, but I didn't hate any of them. If I had to pick a favorite, I'll have to say Sissel. But Lynne, Jowd, Cabanela, Yomiel, Missle, and the sracastic prison guard without a name are also my favorites :will:
My favorite scene? Hmm, I'd have to say when
Spoiler:
"Evil" Sissel shoots Cabanela. By far the most suspenseful moment of the entire game. I had no clue what was going on and on edge the entire time. I also like when it shows the painting of "Sissel" that Jowd painted and I was just left wondering how the hell Jowd knew him.
And of course, who doesn't like the panic dance?
SuperGamingAngel
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:29 pm
Custom Title: The law is hard, but it is the law!

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by SuperGamingAngel »

My favourite character is probably Sissel himself. I knew it when he said "I'm not going to use your life as a bargaining chip." But if he doesn't count, being the protagonist, I would probably have to pick Bailey. That dance is just awesome.
As for favourite scene...
Spoiler:
I loved the reveal that Sissel was the cat. The fact that Sissel and Yomiel were basically each other's only friend was amazing.
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Hands down Cabanela was my favorite character from the moment he was first introduced and all his crazy funny dancing moves. My favorite scene would have to be
Spoiler:
when he shot Yomiel at the junkyard while he was badly beaten in the chair because of the animation
Juniper Woods
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:02 am
Custom Title: The Blue Wind Dancing in the Sky

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Juniper Woods »

Spoiler: spoiler character
Yomiel.
I really like Cabanela and the pigeon man too.
Spoiler: favorite scene, chapter 7 spoilers
Lynne saving Memry from getting hit by the van (and I admit that I found Lynne getting crushed by the giant chicken funny. Whoops).
Image
beterbomen
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 9:55 pm
Custom Title: Avatar out for lunch.
Location: Nowhere near you.

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by beterbomen »

I realized that in my haste to defend this part of the forum I completely forgot to mention my favourite scene from the game.
As for what my favourite scene actually is, well... It's not really a scene; it's a line.
Spoiler:
Yomiel: "I wanted to disappear... but I couldn't even do that."
That line almost drove me to tears. I'm still getting chills whenever I listen to the part of the soundtrack that played during that moment.
Serve the Story - that's one of my rules.
--------------
That wasn't an objection, honest! I was just pointing someone to the bus stop!
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Going for Miles »

I really liked Sissel, Lynne and Jowd. Missile was great too.
Then there's
Spoiler: Major spoiler
Yomiel. He was great both as a villain and an ally. In the beginning he was terrifying, but he also had an interesting motive and background story, and I could really symphatize with him.
Bailey and the purple lady in the apartment were the best minor characters.

As for scenes, I sat laughing during the entire beginning of the game, with the slowest run-and-chase ever or whatever the excact line was, amongst other stuff.

The blackout and stuff, because panic dance in the light of a siren.
Spoiler:
Getting to meet the manipulator was cool as well. And as other said before me, coming in to see "Sissel" firing a gun at Cabanela, but for a little different reason. I already knew about Sissel being a cat and that the face he was using thus wasn't his real one, so I wasn't shocked but instead I found it hilarious xD

The final moves in the final fate averting, when using a combination of Sissel's, Missile's and Yomiel's powers, for pure win. Especially Yomiel manipulating his own body. To save somebody else. At first I though he was crushed under the rock though. :sadshoe:

Speaking of rock, the pigeon joining the other birds and headbanging to the guitar-playing kid's guitar-playing was really cute and funny. And the final end credit with the picture of Sissel and that :edgey:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by WaitingforGodot »

GoingforMiles wrote:The blackout and stuff, because panic dance in the light of a siren.
Spoiler:
Getting to meet the manipulator was cool as well. And as other said before me, coming in to see "Sissel" firing a gun at Cabanela, but for a little different reason. I already knew about Sissel being a cat and that the face he was using thus wasn't his real one, so I wasn't shocked but instead I found it hilarious xD

The final moves in the final fate averting, when using a combination of Sissel's, Missile's and Yomiel's powers, for pure win. Especially Yomiel manipulating his own body. To save somebody else. At first I though he was crushed under the rock though. :sadshoe:
I have to agree here, those scenes were wonderful. I have to say, I loved every scene with Bailey. Definitely my favourite minor character... Otherwise I loved Cabanela and that loopy Lotta-lookalike-park person. And
Spoiler: major spoiler
Yomiel. Ah, Yomiel... He managed to both creep me out and warm my heart.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Lucy
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm
Custom Title: Let it go and move it move it
Location: Layton Land

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Lucy »

My favourite character is Inspector Cabanela for sure. I really want to learn his dance. xD

Speaking of dancing, the panic dance is a classic scene, however it's not my favourite.
Spoiler: Favourite scene
When you meet Missile for the second time and he's a ghost again. Honestly, I was suprise at how happy I was to see him again, I didn't realise just how much I missed his WELCOMES! :will:
Image
Within Temptation
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Going for Miles »

Oh yeah, Cabanela's dance. It's a shame it's so damn hard to remember. Someday though... :damon:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Lucy
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm
Custom Title: Let it go and move it move it
Location: Layton Land

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Lucy »

GoingforMiles wrote:Oh yeah, Cabanela's dance. It's a shame it's so damn hard to remember. Someday though... :damon:
Since I can never remember the dance, I just end up doing a bit of arm movement in time to the music, hoping that it's somewhat on his level. xD
Image
Within Temptation
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Going for Miles »

Hahaha, fair enough. He's so fast! :adrian:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Lucy
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm
Custom Title: Let it go and move it move it
Location: Layton Land

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Lucy »

GoingforMiles wrote:Hahaha, fair enough. He's so fast! :adrian:
And so cool. :acro:
Image
Within Temptation
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Going for Miles »

He makes yellow umbrellas awesome.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
WaitingforGodot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
Location: Sweden

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by WaitingforGodot »

I always forget Emma. I love Emma.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Cesar Zero
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 715
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
Location: Dominican Republic

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Cesar Zero »

My favourite character?Well,I could say "everyone" bit I guess Cabanela and Missile deserve a special mention.

About my favorite scene...the entirety of chapter 15.'nuff said.
Signature loading, please wait...
shippersdreamer
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
Location: Northern California

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by shippersdreamer »

cesar26100 wrote:My favourite character?Well,I could say "everyone" bit I guess Cabanela and Missile deserve a special mention.

About my favorite scene...the entirety of chapter 15.'nuff said.
I agree with you entirely. I just ADORE Missile.
Lucy
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm
Custom Title: Let it go and move it move it
Location: Layton Land

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Lucy »

shippersdreamer wrote:
cesar26100 wrote:My favourite character?Well,I could say "everyone" bit I guess Cabanela and Missile deserve a special mention.

About my favorite scene...the entirety of chapter 15.'nuff said.
I agree with you entirely. I just ADORE Missile.
WELCOME! Has become a favourite word of mine. :redd:
Image
Within Temptation
shippersdreamer
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
Location: Northern California

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by shippersdreamer »

Lucy wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:
cesar26100 wrote:My favourite character?Well,I could say "everyone" bit I guess Cabanela and Missile deserve a special mention.

About my favorite scene...the entirety of chapter 15.'nuff said.
I agree with you entirely. I just ADORE Missile.
WELCOME! Has become a favourite word of mine. :redd:
It's either that or HI CICIL!!! :gant:
Yash K. Productions
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Yash K. Productions »

Favorite Character: Bailey. His panic dance is so awesome, it's in my story of the day on Snapchat!

Favorite Scene: When Cabanela points the gun at Yomiel.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
User avatar
Unmei25
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:05 pm
Custom Title: Eater of minds

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Unmei25 »

Oh boy it's been so long since I last played :ron:
My favorites gotta be Sissel, and maybe Yomiel as second cause I like their relationship :will:
As for favorite scene... hard to remember, but I guess it'd be the final part/s of the game... especially the ending :acro:
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Southern Corn »

Finished replaying this game,and my favourite scene is the whole ending. So confusing,yet so satisfying.


My favourite character would have to be MISSILE!!!!!!
Image
Image
Going for Miles
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7747
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
Location: Sweden

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Going for Miles »

I think Jowd is my number one favourite, but pretty much everyone is great, really. The scene that sticks out the most in my memory is what happens if you are noticed by the mastermind when performing a ghost trick and the stressing music starts playing as he freezes time and talks to you while looking straight to the camera. I don't remember my reaction when it happened in-game but the first time I looked at the scene on youtube after having just beaten the game it scared me to the point where I could hardly sleep as I went to bed afterwards xD
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Southern Corn »

Spoiler: In response to the above
You thought I didn't notice you? I don't know why you're wearing my face,but I CONTROL EVERYTHING MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA


I like to embellish.
Image
Image
MBr
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 866
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:48 pm
Custom Title: Enoshima Junko-chan!
Location: Canada

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by MBr »

Favourite character: Jowd. What I love about him is that he took the death penalty not only to protect Kamila but because he was about to shoot Yomiel.

My favourite scene is the ending. "And so we meet again, Sissel!" "I guess I really AM a cat."
11037
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?

Post by Southern Corn »

On replaying, the whole chapter in the park (with the Guardian) was great because of all the questions it raised. And the cliffhanger. The start of the next chapter was also great at raising tension.

I pretty much like all the characters in this game a lot, but Amelie can be hilarious at times. And her mother's, er, 'novels' were also...interesting.
Image
Image
Post Reply