Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
Who is your favorite character and scene from ghost trick? Mines is Cabanela and the scene that i liked was when Yomiel saved his life by using his corpse to save himself and Lynne
-
tiger_festival
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1706
- Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm
- Custom Title: I've felt worse.
- Location: I'm at soup.
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
Just letting you know, Ghost Trick has it's own section on these forums. And I can't do anything about it at the moment.
As for this topic, I'm going with Bailey simply for that glorious panic dance! That's been passed down! In his family for generations!
As for this topic, I'm going with Bailey simply for that glorious panic dance! That's been passed down! In his family for generations!

"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
Moved to Chicken Kitchen.
And my favorite character was the sarcastic prison guard.
...he never actually gets a name tho
And my favorite character was the sarcastic prison guard.
...he never actually gets a name tho

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
Thanks didnt realized there was a place for it. I liked him too especially how mean he was to baileyBad Player wrote:Moved to Chicken Kitchen.
And my favorite character was the sarcastic prison guard.
...he never actually gets a name tho
-
beterbomen
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 234
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 9:55 pm
- Custom Title: Avatar out for lunch.
- Location: Nowhere near you.
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
There is, but hardly anyone ever comes here...sumguy28 wrote:Just letting you know, Ghost Trick has it's own section on these forums. And I can't do anything about it at the moment.
As for this topic, I'm going with Bailey simply for that glorious panic dance! That's been passed down! In his family for generations!
It's a damn shame, I tell you...
...
Oh, yeah, my favourite character. Uhm... Do I have to pick one?
Serve the Story - that's one of my rules.
--------------
That wasn't an objection, honest! I was just pointing someone to the bus stop!
--------------
That wasn't an objection, honest! I was just pointing someone to the bus stop!
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
More people shouldbeterbomen wrote:There is, but hardly anyone ever comes here...sumguy28 wrote:Just letting you know, Ghost Trick has it's own section on these forums. And I can't do anything about it at the moment.
As for this topic, I'm going with Bailey simply for that glorious panic dance! That's been passed down! In his family for generations!
It's a damn shame, I tell you...
...
Oh, yeah, my favourite character. Uhm... Do I have to pick one?
-
SweetieBot
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 68
- Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 am
- Custom Title: GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie's co-council
- Location: Spain
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
My favorite character is Missile. He is sooo cute and funny!
My favorite scene... I can't pick only one.
My favorite scene... I can't pick only one.
I'm not English. Excuse my grammar errors.
- GentlemanGamer
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 329
- Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:04 pm
- Custom Title: A Seeker of Truth
- Location: Canada
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
My favorite character would have to be Sissel; he projects a constant coolness throughout the game, is very likable, and his 'mystery of me' got me as curious about his past as he was.
My favorite scene... hard to say, but I know that the funniest moments for me were usually during Lynne's deaths; the way that girl cannot seem to the fact that she's DEAD seriously AT ALL makes me laugh, no many how many times I've played through the game and that scene before
My favorite scene... hard to say, but I know that the funniest moments for me were usually during Lynne's deaths; the way that girl cannot seem to the fact that she's DEAD seriously AT ALL makes me laugh, no many how many times I've played through the game and that scene before
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes. Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing... we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path, we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future."- Phoenix Wright
-
Danchat
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 285
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:05 am
- Custom Title: What did he do this time...?
- Location: On trial
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
Sissel was probably my favorite character. Bailey and Cabanela come in a close tie for second place.
For my favorite scene, it has to be:
For my favorite scene, it has to be:
Spoiler:
Want to play my custom-made Ace Attorney case made on Ace Attorney Online? (you must be using Firefox to run it)
Turnabout Destiny
Turnabout Destiny
-
Sir Duke
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 566
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 am
- Custom Title: The King of All
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
My favorite character is easily Cabanela.
His quirkiness reminds me of a certain detective with a name that sounds a lot like "Fool Bright"
His quirkiness reminds me of a certain detective with a name that sounds a lot like "Fool Bright"
The king of all, Sir Duke
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
Ghost Trick is probably the one and only game where I don't hate a single character. I wasn't a huge fan of Beauty, and the... person who was the park ranger who talked about the "Rock Gods" was a little annoying, but I didn't hate any of them. If I had to pick a favorite, I'll have to say Sissel. But Lynne, Jowd, Cabanela, Yomiel, Missle, and the sracastic prison guard without a name are also my favorites 
My favorite scene? Hmm, I'd have to say when
And of course, who doesn't like the panic dance?
My favorite scene? Hmm, I'd have to say when
Spoiler:
-
SuperGamingAngel
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:29 pm
- Custom Title: The law is hard, but it is the law!
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
My favourite character is probably Sissel himself. I knew it when he said "I'm not going to use your life as a bargaining chip." But if he doesn't count, being the protagonist, I would probably have to pick Bailey. That dance is just awesome.
As for favourite scene...
As for favourite scene...
Spoiler:
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
Hands down Cabanela was my favorite character from the moment he was first introduced and all his crazy funny dancing moves. My favorite scene would have to be
Spoiler:
-
Juniper Woods
- Suspect

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:02 am
- Custom Title: The Blue Wind Dancing in the Sky
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
Spoiler: spoiler character
Spoiler: favorite scene, chapter 7 spoilers

-
beterbomen
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 234
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 9:55 pm
- Custom Title: Avatar out for lunch.
- Location: Nowhere near you.
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
I realized that in my haste to defend this part of the forum I completely forgot to mention my favourite scene from the game.
As for what my favourite scene actually is, well... It's not really a scene; it's a line.
As for what my favourite scene actually is, well... It's not really a scene; it's a line.
Spoiler:
Serve the Story - that's one of my rules.
--------------
That wasn't an objection, honest! I was just pointing someone to the bus stop!
--------------
That wasn't an objection, honest! I was just pointing someone to the bus stop!
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
I really liked Sissel, Lynne and Jowd. Missile was great too.
Then there's
Bailey and the purple lady in the apartment were the best minor characters.
As for scenes, I sat laughing during the entire beginning of the game, with the slowest run-and-chase ever or whatever the excact line was, amongst other stuff.
The blackout and stuff, because panic dance in the light of a siren.
Then there's
Spoiler: Major spoiler
As for scenes, I sat laughing during the entire beginning of the game, with the slowest run-and-chase ever or whatever the excact line was, amongst other stuff.
The blackout and stuff, because panic dance in the light of a siren.
Spoiler:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
I have to agree here, those scenes were wonderful. I have to say, I loved every scene with Bailey. Definitely my favourite minor character... Otherwise I loved Cabanela and that loopy Lotta-lookalike-park person. AndGoingforMiles wrote:The blackout and stuff, because panic dance in the light of a siren.
Spoiler:
Spoiler: major spoiler
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Lucy
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 824
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm
- Custom Title: Let it go and move it move it
- Location: Layton Land
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
My favourite character is Inspector Cabanela for sure. I really want to learn his dance. xD
Speaking of dancing, the panic dance is a classic scene, however it's not my favourite.
Speaking of dancing, the panic dance is a classic scene, however it's not my favourite.
Spoiler: Favourite scene

Within Temptation
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
Oh yeah, Cabanela's dance. It's a shame it's so damn hard to remember. Someday though... 
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Lucy
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 824
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm
- Custom Title: Let it go and move it move it
- Location: Layton Land
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
Since I can never remember the dance, I just end up doing a bit of arm movement in time to the music, hoping that it's somewhat on his level. xDGoingforMiles wrote:Oh yeah, Cabanela's dance. It's a shame it's so damn hard to remember. Someday though...

Within Temptation
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
Hahaha, fair enough. He's so fast! 
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Lucy
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 824
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm
- Custom Title: Let it go and move it move it
- Location: Layton Land
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
And so cool.GoingforMiles wrote:Hahaha, fair enough. He's so fast!

Within Temptation
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
He makes yellow umbrellas awesome.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
I always forget Emma. I love Emma.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
My favourite character?Well,I could say "everyone" bit I guess Cabanela and Missile deserve a special mention.
About my favorite scene...the entirety of chapter 15.'nuff said.
About my favorite scene...the entirety of chapter 15.'nuff said.
Signature loading, please wait...
-
shippersdreamer
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 701
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
- Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
- Location: Northern California
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
I agree with you entirely. I just ADORE Missile.cesar26100 wrote:My favourite character?Well,I could say "everyone" bit I guess Cabanela and Missile deserve a special mention.
About my favorite scene...the entirety of chapter 15.'nuff said.
-
Lucy
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 824
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm
- Custom Title: Let it go and move it move it
- Location: Layton Land
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
WELCOME! Has become a favourite word of mine.shippersdreamer wrote:I agree with you entirely. I just ADORE Missile.cesar26100 wrote:My favourite character?Well,I could say "everyone" bit I guess Cabanela and Missile deserve a special mention.
About my favorite scene...the entirety of chapter 15.'nuff said.

Within Temptation
-
shippersdreamer
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 701
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
- Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
- Location: Northern California
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
It's either that or HI CICIL!!!Lucy wrote:WELCOME! Has become a favourite word of mine.shippersdreamer wrote:I agree with you entirely. I just ADORE Missile.cesar26100 wrote:My favourite character?Well,I could say "everyone" bit I guess Cabanela and Missile deserve a special mention.
About my favorite scene...the entirety of chapter 15.'nuff said.
-
Yash K. Productions
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1496
- Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
- Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
- Location: Tehm'pul Temple
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
Favorite Character: Bailey. His panic dance is so awesome, it's in my story of the day on Snapchat!
Favorite Scene: When Cabanela points the gun at Yomiel.
Favorite Scene: When Cabanela points the gun at Yomiel.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
- Unmei25
- Suspect

- Posts: 30
- Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:05 pm
- Custom Title: Eater of minds
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
Oh boy it's been so long since I last played
My favorites gotta be Sissel, and maybe Yomiel as second cause I like their relationship
As for favorite scene... hard to remember, but I guess it'd be the final part/s of the game... especially the ending
My favorites gotta be Sissel, and maybe Yomiel as second cause I like their relationship
As for favorite scene... hard to remember, but I guess it'd be the final part/s of the game... especially the ending
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
Finished replaying this game,and my favourite scene is the whole ending. So confusing,yet so satisfying.
My favourite character would have to be MISSILE!!!!!!
My favourite character would have to be MISSILE!!!!!!
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
I think Jowd is my number one favourite, but pretty much everyone is great, really. The scene that sticks out the most in my memory is what happens if you are noticed by the mastermind when performing a ghost trick and the stressing music starts playing as he freezes time and talks to you while looking straight to the camera. I don't remember my reaction when it happened in-game but the first time I looked at the scene on youtube after having just beaten the game it scared me to the point where I could hardly sleep as I went to bed afterwards xD
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
MBr
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 866
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:48 pm
- Custom Title: Enoshima Junko-chan!
- Location: Canada
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
Favourite character: Jowd. What I love about him is that he took the death penalty not only to protect Kamila but because he was about to shoot Yomiel.
My favourite scene is the ending. "And so we meet again, Sissel!" "I guess I really AM a cat."
My favourite scene is the ending. "And so we meet again, Sissel!" "I guess I really AM a cat."
11037
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Ghost trick favorite character and scene?
On replaying, the whole chapter in the park (with the Guardian) was great because of all the questions it raised. And the cliffhanger. The start of the next chapter was also great at raising tension.
I pretty much like all the characters in this game a lot, but Amelie can be hilarious at times. And her mother's, er, 'novels' were also...interesting.
I pretty much like all the characters in this game a lot, but Amelie can be hilarious at times. And her mother's, er, 'novels' were also...interesting.

