What is the strangest thing about you?
-
VCM
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 782
- Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am
- Custom Title: Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender
- Location: Brazil
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I write stuff on my wall
maybe it's not that strange but fuck me everyone keeps judging my art like I'm some sort of psycho
maybe it's not that strange but fuck me everyone keeps judging my art like I'm some sort of psycho

-
CatMuto
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9918
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
As long as it isn't "No Beer and No TV make (name) go crazy" you can write whatever you want.VCM wrote:I write stuff on my wall
maybe it's not that strange but fuck me everyone keeps judging my art like I'm some sort of psycho
C-A


-
VCM
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 782
- Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am
- Custom Title: Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender
- Location: Brazil
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
H-How did you..........?CatMuto wrote:As long as it isn't "No Beer and No TV make (name) go crazy" you can write whatever you want.VCM wrote:I write stuff on my wall
maybe it's not that strange but fuck me everyone keeps judging my art like I'm some sort of psycho
C-A
Nah, kidding. I'm too creative for that stuff. Though I do have one doodle saying "Don't cry, play videogames" that could be qualified as "facebook-status bullshit"

-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
-
Gnobo
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 704
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
- Custom Title: State Alchemist
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
As I noticed in one of our Skype chats. xDEmiko Gale wrote:...My eyes cross, a lot.
-
Thelema
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 888
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Uh, I really don't know. Except for... Well, I kinda believe in astrology. The first thing I do when I find someone interesting is try to know their birth date. And I believe in conspiracy theories. But a lot of people are like that. So I really don't know.
-
dimentiorules
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1959
- Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
- Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
- Location: Canada, eh?
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I have asbergers, and as such, I don't have much social skill. I tend to talk to myself a lot when no one's around. I usually spend about a half hour a day walking in circles in my back yard, as it helps me unwind. I also have weird eating habits; for instance, whenever I eat lucky charms, I try to make sure that every spoonful contains exactly one marshmallow, and when I eat cookies, I tear them apart into smaller pieces with my hands before eating them. Yeah, I'm weird enough to be an actual AA character, aren't I?
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
-
CatMuto
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9918
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
All you need is a Pun Name.dimentiorules wrote:I have asbergers, and as such, I don't have much social skill. I tend to talk to myself a lot when no one's around. I usually spend about a half hour a day walking in circles in my back yard, as it helps me unwind. I also have weird eating habits; for instance, whenever I eat lucky charms, I try to make sure that every spoonful contains exactly one marshmallow, and when I eat cookies, I tear them apart into smaller pieces with my hands before eating them. Yeah, I'm weird enough to be an actual AA character, aren't I?
My personal AA Pun Name is Cat Pauls (Cat Paws) hilariously dumb isn't it?
C-A


-
dimentiorules
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1959
- Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
- Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
- Location: Canada, eh?
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I know, how about Eric Centric? As in, Eccentric.CatMuto wrote:All you need is a Pun Name.dimentiorules wrote:I have asbergers, and as such, I don't have much social skill. I tend to talk to myself a lot when no one's around. I usually spend about a half hour a day walking in circles in my back yard, as it helps me unwind. I also have weird eating habits; for instance, whenever I eat lucky charms, I try to make sure that every spoonful contains exactly one marshmallow, and when I eat cookies, I tear them apart into smaller pieces with my hands before eating them. Yeah, I'm weird enough to be an actual AA character, aren't I?
My personal AA Pun Name is Cat Pauls (Cat Paws) hilariously dumb isn't it?
C-A
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I asked my girlfriend what was strangest thing about me and she said my love for mayonnaise on rice :keiko:
-
bratty waifu
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1728
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am
- Custom Title: ★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★
- Location: Heartland Province
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
My boyfriend said how picky I am~ 
♡ Facebook ☆ Kidd & Milky Comics ♡
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
-
9mayasato9
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 223
- Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:38 am
- Custom Title: Heh heh.
- Location: Japanifornia, CA.
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
1) I am 18 years old and I still remember with a decent amount of clarity one instance of my dad changing my diaper as an infant. I also remember potty training.
2) I had a lot of recurring nightmares as a kid. As in, those were the only dreams I ever had, aside from premonitions here and there. And those were nightmares, too, sometimes.
3) I'm violent and generally a jerk around people that matter to me. Around anyone else, I'm a pacifist and kind of a pushover.
4) I have to leave the room if I see people hurt or dying, but once they're dead I'm like "meh". Or "Ooh hey dead body!".
5) I hate mirrors. And my reflection. Not body issues or anything; I just... hate my reflection
6) I have this terrible habit of sneaking other languages into my everyday speech. Seriously, if you ever met me you'd automatically know who it was because I'd speak English, French, and Japanese in the same sentence. Possibly Tagalog, too, but that's admittedly rare for me... even though it's my second native language (I grew up speaking both Tagalog and English).
2) I had a lot of recurring nightmares as a kid. As in, those were the only dreams I ever had, aside from premonitions here and there. And those were nightmares, too, sometimes.
3) I'm violent and generally a jerk around people that matter to me. Around anyone else, I'm a pacifist and kind of a pushover.
4) I have to leave the room if I see people hurt or dying, but once they're dead I'm like "meh". Or "Ooh hey dead body!".
5) I hate mirrors. And my reflection. Not body issues or anything; I just... hate my reflection
6) I have this terrible habit of sneaking other languages into my everyday speech. Seriously, if you ever met me you'd automatically know who it was because I'd speak English, French, and Japanese in the same sentence. Possibly Tagalog, too, but that's admittedly rare for me... even though it's my second native language (I grew up speaking both Tagalog and English).
So I finally grew a brain and remembered to give myself a signature... Whoopee.
Snackoos IRL. They are delicious and are covered in real chocolate. #so-grateful-I'm-Filipino
Excuse me if I contradict myself. I do that.
Snackoos IRL. They are delicious and are covered in real chocolate. #so-grateful-I'm-Filipino
Excuse me if I contradict myself. I do that.
-
CatMuto
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9918
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I do that, too, although I'm trying to not do it.9mayasato9 wrote:6) I have this terrible habit of sneaking other languages into my everyday speech. Seriously, if you ever met me you'd automatically know who it was because I'd speak English, French, and Japanese in the same sentence. Possibly Tagalog, too, but that's admittedly rare for me... even though it's my second native language (I grew up speaking both Tagalog and English).
With my mother it's not so bad since we speak English and German and even French sometimes, although I have forgotten majority of my French by now and generally use German words when I cannot think of the English ones. (Just because I have a triple-IQ close to 150 does not mean I'm smart...! W-wait...) But I also switch a lot to Japanese, but since I'm alone most of the time, nobody notices when I suddenly yell Japanese at my TV Screen, generally because something stupid has happened or I make a snarky comment at them.
In public, I try to avoid switching around...
C-A


-
dimentiorules
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1959
- Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
- Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
- Location: Canada, eh?
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I also have a similar thing, I grew up speaking both English and French, so I'd randomly insert French words into my English vocabulary, and vice versa.
Whenever I eat anything with fries or potatoes as a side dish, I always eat the side first, before moving on to the main course. This may be TMI, but I also sweat much more than the average person. After just about 5 minutes of walking, my back is completely drenched in sweat. Whenever I take a shower, I don't use a facecloth; I rub the soap directly on my face and body. I am also a complete wimp; when I was a kid, I couldn't watch Star Wars or Harry Potter because the creatures in those movies terrified me.
Whenever I eat anything with fries or potatoes as a side dish, I always eat the side first, before moving on to the main course. This may be TMI, but I also sweat much more than the average person. After just about 5 minutes of walking, my back is completely drenched in sweat. Whenever I take a shower, I don't use a facecloth; I rub the soap directly on my face and body. I am also a complete wimp; when I was a kid, I couldn't watch Star Wars or Harry Potter because the creatures in those movies terrified me.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
-
bratty waifu
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1728
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am
- Custom Title: ★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★
- Location: Heartland Province
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I have yet to know what makes me "strange", yet I get called strange quite often.
Mostly for my obsession with KPop.
Mostly for my obsession with KPop.
♡ Facebook ☆ Kidd & Milky Comics ♡
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
it is a pretty strange obsession :keiko:Higanjima wrote:I have yet to know what makes me "strange", yet I get called strange quite often.
Mostly for my obsession with KPop.
-
bratty waifu
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1728
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am
- Custom Title: ★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★
- Location: Heartland Province
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Says the guy that farts himself awake. :yuusaku:Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:it is a pretty strange obsession :keiko:Higanjima wrote:I have yet to know what makes me "strange", yet I get called strange quite often.
Mostly for my obsession with KPop.
♡ Facebook ☆ Kidd & Milky Comics ♡
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
-
DoMaya
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3481
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
- Custom Title: The Real Human Being
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Higanjima wrote:Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:it is a pretty strange obsession :keiko:Higanjima wrote:I have yet to know what makes me "strange", yet I get called strange quite often.
Mostly for my obsession with KPop.
Says the guy that farts himself awake. :yuusaku:

I've done that before....

-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Says the guy that farts himself awake.[/b] :yuusaku:
Thank god I'm not the only one. D:
I've done that before....
-
bratty waifu
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1728
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am
- Custom Title: ★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★
- Location: Heartland Province
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Congratulations..?Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:Says the guy that farts himself awake.[/b] :yuusaku:Thank god I'm not the only one. D:
I've done that before....

♡ Facebook ☆ Kidd & Milky Comics ♡
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
-
Anyare
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 100
- Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:02 pm
- Custom Title: Pixel Artist
- Location: Shadow Realm
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
The fact my hair can easily pull a Samara off even after brushing multiple times. 
-
dimentiorules
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1959
- Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
- Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
- Location: Canada, eh?
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I can put both of my legs behind my head.
I find it hard to eat some foods without condiments. For example, I won't eat chicken unless I have BBQ sauce, I won't eat garlic fingers without donair sauce, and I won't eat fish without tartar sauce. I find those foods to be flavorless without those sauces.
I find it hard to eat some foods without condiments. For example, I won't eat chicken unless I have BBQ sauce, I won't eat garlic fingers without donair sauce, and I won't eat fish without tartar sauce. I find those foods to be flavorless without those sauces.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I have that same weirdness about me too. I cant eat certain foods without condiments, like for example I cant eat rice without covering it in mayonnaise.dimentiorules wrote:I can put both of my legs behind my head.
I find it hard to eat some foods without condiments. For example, I won't eat chicken unless I have BBQ sauce, I won't eat garlic fingers without donair sauce, and I won't eat fish without tartar sauce. I find those foods to be flavorless without those sauces.
-
bratty waifu
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1728
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am
- Custom Title: ★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★
- Location: Heartland Province
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Disgusting habit.Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:I have that same weirdness about me too. I cant eat certain foods without condiments, like for example I cant eat rice without covering it in mayonnaise.dimentiorules wrote:I can put both of my legs behind my head.
I find it hard to eat some foods without condiments. For example, I won't eat chicken unless I have BBQ sauce, I won't eat garlic fingers without donair sauce, and I won't eat fish without tartar sauce. I find those foods to be flavorless without those sauces.
♡ Facebook ☆ Kidd & Milky Comics ♡
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Ill make a believer out of youHiganjima wrote:Disgusting habit.Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:I have that same weirdness about me too. I cant eat certain foods without condiments, like for example I cant eat rice without covering it in mayonnaise.dimentiorules wrote:I can put both of my legs behind my head.
I find it hard to eat some foods without condiments. For example, I won't eat chicken unless I have BBQ sauce, I won't eat garlic fingers without donair sauce, and I won't eat fish without tartar sauce. I find those foods to be flavorless without those sauces.
-
bratty waifu
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1728
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am
- Custom Title: ★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★
- Location: Heartland Province
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Mayonnaise should be eliminated.Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:Ill make a believer out of youHiganjima wrote:Disgusting habit.Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
I have that same weirdness about me too. I cant eat certain foods without condiments, like for example I cant eat rice without covering it in mayonnaise.
♡ Facebook ☆ Kidd & Milky Comics ♡
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
O_O I never tried that before..Ill do it!Emiko Nabile Gale wrote:I love mayonnaise. :)
Even on omlettes.
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Yeah! Do it! :DProsecutor Yuugami wrote:O_O i never tried that before..Ill do it!Emiko Nabile Gale wrote:I love mayonnaise. :)
Even on omlettes.
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Gonna tell my dad to make me a omlette tomorrow :grossburg:Emiko Nabile Gale wrote:Yeah! Do it! :DProsecutor Yuugami wrote:O_O i never tried that before..Ill do it!Emiko Nabile Gale wrote:I love mayonnaise. :)
Even on omlettes.
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Well that's one strange thing about me. ^^; I love mayonnaise. And I dislike ketchup.
I can't have most sandwiches without mayonnaise.
I like it on omlettes and potatoes....Now I want to try it on rice.
God this will be unhealthy.
I can't have most sandwiches without mayonnaise.
I like it on omlettes and potatoes....Now I want to try it on rice.
God this will be unhealthy.
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
How can you not like ketchup? O_O The god sauce is made out of mixing ketchup and mayonnaise.Emiko Nabile Gale wrote:Well that's one strange thing about me. ^^; I love mayonnaise. And I dislike ketchup.
I can't have most sandwiches without mayonnaise.
I like it on omlettes and potatoes....Now I want to try it on rice.
God this will be unhealthy.
Same here with sandwiches, i cant eat it without mayonnaise. OMG you havn't tried mayonnaise on rice!?
-
Emiko Nabile Gale
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2426
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
- Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
- Location: Kurain Village
- Contact:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Ketchup usually tastes too much like corn syrup to me. :(Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:How can you not like ketchup? O_O The god sauce is made out of mixing ketchup and mayonnaise.Emiko Nabile Gale wrote:Well that's one strange thing about me. ^^; I love mayonnaise. And I dislike ketchup.
I can't have most sandwiches without mayonnaise.
I like it on omlettes and potatoes....Now I want to try it on rice.
God this will be unhealthy.
Same here with sandwiches, i cant eat it without mayonnaise. OMG you havn't tried mayonnaise on rice!?its like the greatest thing ever!
Yes it is xD
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
AwwEmiko Nabile Gale wrote:Ketchup usually tastes too much like corn syrup to me. :(Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:How can you not like ketchup? O_O The god sauce is made out of mixing ketchup and mayonnaise.Emiko Nabile Gale wrote:Well that's one strange thing about me. ^^; I love mayonnaise. And I dislike ketchup.
I can't have most sandwiches without mayonnaise.
I like it on omlettes and potatoes....Now I want to try it on rice.
God this will be unhealthy.
Same here with sandwiches, i cant eat it without mayonnaise. OMG you havn't tried mayonnaise on rice!?its like the greatest thing ever!
Yes it is xD
-
DoMaya
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3481
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
- Custom Title: The Real Human Being
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Emiko Nabile Gale wrote:Ketchup usually tastes too much like corn syrup to me. :(Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:How can you not like ketchup? O_O The god sauce is made out of mixing ketchup and mayonnaise.Emiko Nabile Gale wrote:Well that's one strange thing about me. ^^; I love mayonnaise. And I dislike ketchup.
I can't have most sandwiches without mayonnaise.
I like it on omlettes and potatoes....Now I want to try it on rice.
God this will be unhealthy.
Same here with sandwiches, i cant eat it without mayonnaise. OMG you havn't tried mayonnaise on rice!?its like the greatest thing ever!
Yes it is xD

BLASPHEMY!

-
9mayasato9
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 223
- Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:38 am
- Custom Title: Heh heh.
- Location: Japanifornia, CA.
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Eh? I don't much like ketchup either.
... Although, that may have something to do with my growing up with banana ketchup rather than tomato ketchup...
... Although, that may have something to do with my growing up with banana ketchup rather than tomato ketchup...
So I finally grew a brain and remembered to give myself a signature... Whoopee.
Snackoos IRL. They are delicious and are covered in real chocolate. #so-grateful-I'm-Filipino
Excuse me if I contradict myself. I do that.
Snackoos IRL. They are delicious and are covered in real chocolate. #so-grateful-I'm-Filipino
Excuse me if I contradict myself. I do that.
-
VCM
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 782
- Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am
- Custom Title: Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender
- Location: Brazil
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I have an Instagram account and I've never put any food pictures in it

-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
How did you have banana ketchup?9mayasato9 wrote:Eh? I don't much like ketchup either.
... Although, that may have something to do with my growing up with banana ketchup rather than tomato ketchup...
-
CatMuto
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9918
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
I wish I could eat Omlettes or even make them myself... but I can't. After eating omlettes, I get a stomachache...
C-A
C-A


-
dimentiorules
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1959
- Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
- Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
- Location: Canada, eh?
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?
Wait a minute, there's such a thing as banana ketchup? How come I've never heard of it?!9mayasato9 wrote:Eh? I don't much like ketchup either.
... Although, that may have something to do with my growing up with banana ketchup rather than tomato ketchup...
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
