What is the strangest thing about you?

Chatterbox for non-PW related talk.
Post Reply
VCM
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am
Custom Title: Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender
Location: Brazil

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by VCM »

I write stuff on my wall

maybe it's not that strange but fuck me everyone keeps judging my art like I'm some sort of psycho
Image
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by CatMuto »

VCM wrote:I write stuff on my wall

maybe it's not that strange but fuck me everyone keeps judging my art like I'm some sort of psycho
As long as it isn't "No Beer and No TV make (name) go crazy" you can write whatever you want.

C-A
Image
Image
VCM
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am
Custom Title: Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender
Location: Brazil

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by VCM »

CatMuto wrote:
VCM wrote:I write stuff on my wall

maybe it's not that strange but fuck me everyone keeps judging my art like I'm some sort of psycho
As long as it isn't "No Beer and No TV make (name) go crazy" you can write whatever you want.

C-A
H-How did you..........?

Nah, kidding. I'm too creative for that stuff. Though I do have one doodle saying "Don't cry, play videogames" that could be qualified as "facebook-status bullshit"
Image
Emiko Nabile Gale
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2426
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
Location: Kurain Village
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Emiko Nabile Gale »

...My eyes cross, a lot.
Gnobo
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
Custom Title: State Alchemist
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Gnobo »

Emiko Gale wrote:...My eyes cross, a lot.
As I noticed in one of our Skype chats. xD
Thelema
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 888
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Thelema »

Uh, I really don't know. Except for... Well, I kinda believe in astrology. The first thing I do when I find someone interesting is try to know their birth date. And I believe in conspiracy theories. But a lot of people are like that. So I really don't know.
dimentiorules
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1959
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by dimentiorules »

I have asbergers, and as such, I don't have much social skill. I tend to talk to myself a lot when no one's around. I usually spend about a half hour a day walking in circles in my back yard, as it helps me unwind. I also have weird eating habits; for instance, whenever I eat lucky charms, I try to make sure that every spoonful contains exactly one marshmallow, and when I eat cookies, I tear them apart into smaller pieces with my hands before eating them. Yeah, I'm weird enough to be an actual AA character, aren't I?
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by CatMuto »

dimentiorules wrote:I have asbergers, and as such, I don't have much social skill. I tend to talk to myself a lot when no one's around. I usually spend about a half hour a day walking in circles in my back yard, as it helps me unwind. I also have weird eating habits; for instance, whenever I eat lucky charms, I try to make sure that every spoonful contains exactly one marshmallow, and when I eat cookies, I tear them apart into smaller pieces with my hands before eating them. Yeah, I'm weird enough to be an actual AA character, aren't I?
All you need is a Pun Name.
My personal AA Pun Name is Cat Pauls (Cat Paws) hilariously dumb isn't it?

C-A
Image
Image
dimentiorules
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1959
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by dimentiorules »

CatMuto wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:I have asbergers, and as such, I don't have much social skill. I tend to talk to myself a lot when no one's around. I usually spend about a half hour a day walking in circles in my back yard, as it helps me unwind. I also have weird eating habits; for instance, whenever I eat lucky charms, I try to make sure that every spoonful contains exactly one marshmallow, and when I eat cookies, I tear them apart into smaller pieces with my hands before eating them. Yeah, I'm weird enough to be an actual AA character, aren't I?
All you need is a Pun Name.
My personal AA Pun Name is Cat Pauls (Cat Paws) hilariously dumb isn't it?

C-A
I know, how about Eric Centric? As in, Eccentric.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Church Of Sumire »

I asked my girlfriend what was strangest thing about me and she said my love for mayonnaise on rice :keiko:
bratty waifu
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1728
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am
Custom Title: ★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★
Location: Heartland Province
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by bratty waifu »

My boyfriend said how picky I am~ :shoe:
♡ Facebook ☆ Kidd & Milky Comics ♡
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: ASTRO BOY / Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel
9mayasato9
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:38 am
Custom Title: Heh heh.
Location: Japanifornia, CA.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by 9mayasato9 »

1) I am 18 years old and I still remember with a decent amount of clarity one instance of my dad changing my diaper as an infant. I also remember potty training.

2) I had a lot of recurring nightmares as a kid. As in, those were the only dreams I ever had, aside from premonitions here and there. And those were nightmares, too, sometimes.

3) I'm violent and generally a jerk around people that matter to me. Around anyone else, I'm a pacifist and kind of a pushover.

4) I have to leave the room if I see people hurt or dying, but once they're dead I'm like "meh". Or "Ooh hey dead body!".

5) I hate mirrors. And my reflection. Not body issues or anything; I just... hate my reflection :payne:

6) I have this terrible habit of sneaking other languages into my everyday speech. Seriously, if you ever met me you'd automatically know who it was because I'd speak English, French, and Japanese in the same sentence. Possibly Tagalog, too, but that's admittedly rare for me... even though it's my second native language (I grew up speaking both Tagalog and English).
So I finally grew a brain and remembered to give myself a signature... Whoopee.
Snackoos IRL. They are delicious and are covered in real chocolate. #so-grateful-I'm-Filipino

Excuse me if I contradict myself. I do that.
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by CatMuto »

9mayasato9 wrote:6) I have this terrible habit of sneaking other languages into my everyday speech. Seriously, if you ever met me you'd automatically know who it was because I'd speak English, French, and Japanese in the same sentence. Possibly Tagalog, too, but that's admittedly rare for me... even though it's my second native language (I grew up speaking both Tagalog and English).
I do that, too, although I'm trying to not do it.
With my mother it's not so bad since we speak English and German and even French sometimes, although I have forgotten majority of my French by now and generally use German words when I cannot think of the English ones. (Just because I have a triple-IQ close to 150 does not mean I'm smart...! W-wait...) But I also switch a lot to Japanese, but since I'm alone most of the time, nobody notices when I suddenly yell Japanese at my TV Screen, generally because something stupid has happened or I make a snarky comment at them.

In public, I try to avoid switching around...

C-A
Image
Image
dimentiorules
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1959
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by dimentiorules »

I also have a similar thing, I grew up speaking both English and French, so I'd randomly insert French words into my English vocabulary, and vice versa.
Whenever I eat anything with fries or potatoes as a side dish, I always eat the side first, before moving on to the main course. This may be TMI, but I also sweat much more than the average person. After just about 5 minutes of walking, my back is completely drenched in sweat. Whenever I take a shower, I don't use a facecloth; I rub the soap directly on my face and body. I am also a complete wimp; when I was a kid, I couldn't watch Star Wars or Harry Potter because the creatures in those movies terrified me.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
bratty waifu
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1728
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am
Custom Title: ★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★
Location: Heartland Province
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by bratty waifu »

I have yet to know what makes me "strange", yet I get called strange quite often.
Mostly for my obsession with KPop. :shoe:
♡ Facebook ☆ Kidd & Milky Comics ♡
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: ASTRO BOY / Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Higanjima wrote:I have yet to know what makes me "strange", yet I get called strange quite often.
Mostly for my obsession with KPop. :shoe:
it is a pretty strange obsession :keiko:
bratty waifu
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1728
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am
Custom Title: ★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★
Location: Heartland Province
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by bratty waifu »

Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
Higanjima wrote:I have yet to know what makes me "strange", yet I get called strange quite often.
Mostly for my obsession with KPop. :shoe:
it is a pretty strange obsession :keiko:
Says the guy that farts himself awake. :yuusaku:
♡ Facebook ☆ Kidd & Milky Comics ♡
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: ASTRO BOY / Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel
DoMaya
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3481
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
Custom Title: The Real Human Being

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by DoMaya »

Higanjima wrote:
Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
Higanjima wrote:I have yet to know what makes me "strange", yet I get called strange quite often.
Mostly for my obsession with KPop. :shoe:
it is a pretty strange obsession :keiko:

Says the guy that farts himself awake.
:yuusaku:
Image

I've done that before....
Image
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Says the guy that farts himself awake.[/b] :yuusaku:
Image

I've done that before....
Thank god I'm not the only one. D:
bratty waifu
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1728
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am
Custom Title: ★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★
Location: Heartland Province
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by bratty waifu »

Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
Says the guy that farts himself awake.[/b] :yuusaku:
Image

I've done that before....
Thank god I'm not the only one. D:
Congratulations..?

Image
♡ Facebook ☆ Kidd & Milky Comics ♡
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: ASTRO BOY / Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel
Anyare
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:02 pm
Custom Title: Pixel Artist
Location: Shadow Realm

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Anyare »

The fact my hair can easily pull a Samara off even after brushing multiple times. :beef:
( - )
Sprite Thread
( - )
dimentiorules
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1959
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by dimentiorules »

I can put both of my legs behind my head.

I find it hard to eat some foods without condiments. For example, I won't eat chicken unless I have BBQ sauce, I won't eat garlic fingers without donair sauce, and I won't eat fish without tartar sauce. I find those foods to be flavorless without those sauces.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Church Of Sumire »

dimentiorules wrote:I can put both of my legs behind my head.

I find it hard to eat some foods without condiments. For example, I won't eat chicken unless I have BBQ sauce, I won't eat garlic fingers without donair sauce, and I won't eat fish without tartar sauce. I find those foods to be flavorless without those sauces.
I have that same weirdness about me too. I cant eat certain foods without condiments, like for example I cant eat rice without covering it in mayonnaise. :nick-heart:
bratty waifu
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1728
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am
Custom Title: ★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★
Location: Heartland Province
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by bratty waifu »

Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:I can put both of my legs behind my head.

I find it hard to eat some foods without condiments. For example, I won't eat chicken unless I have BBQ sauce, I won't eat garlic fingers without donair sauce, and I won't eat fish without tartar sauce. I find those foods to be flavorless without those sauces.
I have that same weirdness about me too. I cant eat certain foods without condiments, like for example I cant eat rice without covering it in mayonnaise. :nick-heart:
Disgusting habit.
♡ Facebook ☆ Kidd & Milky Comics ♡
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: ASTRO BOY / Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Higanjima wrote:
Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:I can put both of my legs behind my head.

I find it hard to eat some foods without condiments. For example, I won't eat chicken unless I have BBQ sauce, I won't eat garlic fingers without donair sauce, and I won't eat fish without tartar sauce. I find those foods to be flavorless without those sauces.
I have that same weirdness about me too. I cant eat certain foods without condiments, like for example I cant eat rice without covering it in mayonnaise. :nick-heart:
Disgusting habit.
Ill make a believer out of you :tennis:
bratty waifu
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1728
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am
Custom Title: ★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★
Location: Heartland Province
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by bratty waifu »

Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
Higanjima wrote:
Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
I have that same weirdness about me too. I cant eat certain foods without condiments, like for example I cant eat rice without covering it in mayonnaise. :nick-heart:
Disgusting habit.
Ill make a believer out of you :tennis:
Mayonnaise should be eliminated.
♡ Facebook ☆ Kidd & Milky Comics ♡
Instagram (18+ Art) ☆ Art Merch ♡
☆ X: @miilkywei ♡ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: ASTRO BOY / Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel
Emiko Nabile Gale
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2426
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
Location: Kurain Village
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Emiko Nabile Gale »

I love mayonnaise. :)

Even on omlettes.
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Emiko Nabile Gale wrote:I love mayonnaise. :)

Even on omlettes.
O_O I never tried that before..Ill do it! :tennis:
Emiko Nabile Gale
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2426
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
Location: Kurain Village
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Emiko Nabile Gale »

Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
Emiko Nabile Gale wrote:I love mayonnaise. :)

Even on omlettes.
O_O i never tried that before..Ill do it! :tennis:
Yeah! Do it! :D
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Emiko Nabile Gale wrote:
Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
Emiko Nabile Gale wrote:I love mayonnaise. :)

Even on omlettes.
O_O i never tried that before..Ill do it! :tennis:
Yeah! Do it! :D
Gonna tell my dad to make me a omlette tomorrow :grossburg:
Emiko Nabile Gale
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2426
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
Location: Kurain Village
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Emiko Nabile Gale »

Well that's one strange thing about me. ^^; I love mayonnaise. And I dislike ketchup.

I can't have most sandwiches without mayonnaise.

I like it on omlettes and potatoes....Now I want to try it on rice.

God this will be unhealthy.
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Emiko Nabile Gale wrote:Well that's one strange thing about me. ^^; I love mayonnaise. And I dislike ketchup.

I can't have most sandwiches without mayonnaise.

I like it on omlettes and potatoes....Now I want to try it on rice.

God this will be unhealthy.
How can you not like ketchup? O_O The god sauce is made out of mixing ketchup and mayonnaise. :pearl-blush:

Same here with sandwiches, i cant eat it without mayonnaise. OMG you havn't tried mayonnaise on rice!? :Kristoph-hair: its like the greatest thing ever! :nick-heart: Yes it is xD
Emiko Nabile Gale
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2426
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am
Custom Title: Ace Sidekick!
Location: Kurain Village
Contact:

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Emiko Nabile Gale »

Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
Emiko Nabile Gale wrote:Well that's one strange thing about me. ^^; I love mayonnaise. And I dislike ketchup.

I can't have most sandwiches without mayonnaise.

I like it on omlettes and potatoes....Now I want to try it on rice.

God this will be unhealthy.
How can you not like ketchup? O_O The god sauce is made out of mixing ketchup and mayonnaise. :pearl-blush:

Same here with sandwiches, i cant eat it without mayonnaise. OMG you havn't tried mayonnaise on rice!? :Kristoph-hair: its like the greatest thing ever! :nick-heart: Yes it is xD
Ketchup usually tastes too much like corn syrup to me. :(
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Emiko Nabile Gale wrote:
Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
Emiko Nabile Gale wrote:Well that's one strange thing about me. ^^; I love mayonnaise. And I dislike ketchup.

I can't have most sandwiches without mayonnaise.

I like it on omlettes and potatoes....Now I want to try it on rice.

God this will be unhealthy.
How can you not like ketchup? O_O The god sauce is made out of mixing ketchup and mayonnaise. :pearl-blush:

Same here with sandwiches, i cant eat it without mayonnaise. OMG you havn't tried mayonnaise on rice!? :Kristoph-hair: its like the greatest thing ever! :nick-heart: Yes it is xD
Ketchup usually tastes too much like corn syrup to me. :(
Aww :payne: your missing out on the ultimate sauce combo :Max-Cry:
DoMaya
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3481
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
Custom Title: The Real Human Being

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by DoMaya »

Emiko Nabile Gale wrote:
Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
Emiko Nabile Gale wrote:Well that's one strange thing about me. ^^; I love mayonnaise. And I dislike ketchup.

I can't have most sandwiches without mayonnaise.

I like it on omlettes and potatoes....Now I want to try it on rice.

God this will be unhealthy.
How can you not like ketchup? O_O The god sauce is made out of mixing ketchup and mayonnaise. :pearl-blush:

Same here with sandwiches, i cant eat it without mayonnaise. OMG you havn't tried mayonnaise on rice!? :Kristoph-hair: its like the greatest thing ever! :nick-heart: Yes it is xD
Ketchup usually tastes too much like corn syrup to me. :(
Image


BLASPHEMY!
Image
9mayasato9
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:38 am
Custom Title: Heh heh.
Location: Japanifornia, CA.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by 9mayasato9 »

Eh? I don't much like ketchup either.

... Although, that may have something to do with my growing up with banana ketchup rather than tomato ketchup... :oops:
So I finally grew a brain and remembered to give myself a signature... Whoopee.
Snackoos IRL. They are delicious and are covered in real chocolate. #so-grateful-I'm-Filipino

Excuse me if I contradict myself. I do that.
VCM
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am
Custom Title: Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender
Location: Brazil

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by VCM »

I have an Instagram account and I've never put any food pictures in it
Image
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by Church Of Sumire »

9mayasato9 wrote:Eh? I don't much like ketchup either.

... Although, that may have something to do with my growing up with banana ketchup rather than tomato ketchup... :oops:
How did you have banana ketchup? :grey:
CatMuto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9918
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by CatMuto »

I wish I could eat Omlettes or even make them myself... but I can't. After eating omlettes, I get a stomachache...

C-A
Image
Image
dimentiorules
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1959
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
Location: Canada, eh?

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Post by dimentiorules »

9mayasato9 wrote:Eh? I don't much like ketchup either.

... Although, that may have something to do with my growing up with banana ketchup rather than tomato ketchup... :oops:
Wait a minute, there's such a thing as banana ketchup? How come I've never heard of it?!
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Post Reply