Thanks!chief_skye4444 wrote:bwahahahha hello from the InvisionFree glory days. Welcome back!
And apparently I was indeed a little active after the switch... but totally forgot. High school days, I tell ya.

Thanks!chief_skye4444 wrote:bwahahahha hello from the InvisionFree glory days. Welcome back!








Chloe! <3Chloe wrote:AA5 will be bringing us all back together!

Heya! =DAddikt wrote:Dunno how long I'll be back got I am going to play GS5, I am going to scream at GS5, and I will need other fans to scream at GS5 with!
Its been a while though, glad to see all the smilies are still here!
CatMuto wrote:I feel the samePierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)








People remember me!! That's awesome!!Chloe wrote:Hey I remember you! Welcome back!


Hey Xero.Xero Wright wrote:/DRAMATIC ENTRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyy
... ... ... ... ...
Okay no, I'm not cool enough for a dramatic entry. (Gee, bet you guys wonder what brought me back here, eh? Eh? Ehhhhh? Couldn't be that new game, could it? Could it??)
Anyhow, not sure what I'll be doing here, but I'll at least hang around and see what transpires. For those of you who remember my Everything Gone Wright fic back in 07/08 though, I'm actually planning on revamping all the chapters and (FINALLY) continuing it to the end!
... Uh. Anyone else still here that I remember? Slezak? Franzise? Serenity? Mia? CCCM?
CatMuto wrote:I feel the samePierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

Dulla! You're still here too!dullahan1 wrote:Hey Xero.Xero Wright wrote:/DRAMATIC ENTRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyy
... ... ... ... ...
Okay no, I'm not cool enough for a dramatic entry. (Gee, bet you guys wonder what brought me back here, eh? Eh? Ehhhhh? Couldn't be that new game, could it? Could it??)
Anyhow, not sure what I'll be doing here, but I'll at least hang around and see what transpires. For those of you who remember my Everything Gone Wright fic back in 07/08 though, I'm actually planning on revamping all the chapters and (FINALLY) continuing it to the end!
... Uh. Anyone else still here that I remember? Slezak? Franzise? Serenity? Mia? CCCM?









Ah! Fooly! So awesome to see you, been missing you! I was actually talking to Looby about you just the other day!ImAFoolishFool wrote:No idea how long I've been away from here, but like other people here I have come back as Dual Destinies has reminded me just how much I love this series. What better place to come to eh? :D Sooo hello. Yes... *ahem*
CatMuto wrote:I feel the samePierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)











I just saw your YouTube channel and your AA parody. I'm in tears!Turnabout_Lawman wrote:Dual Destinies brought me back to life (post wise that is, AA love carried on in the drought with cosplay and fanfiction), so I've been lightly active again. I expect much of the same when LaytonvsPW hits in the states.Makes me happy to have such an active year of fresh discussion ahead of us after so long.











CatMuto wrote:I feel the samePierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)