POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post your personal introductions and links to other sites here. Advertising is allowed nowhere else on the board.
Post Reply
Artemis
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 283
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: Team Stepladder
Location: Nowhere, right outside Downtown
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Artemis »

chief_skye4444 wrote:bwahahahha hello from the InvisionFree glory days. Welcome back!
Thanks!

And apparently I was indeed a little active after the switch... but totally forgot. High school days, I tell ya. :yogi:
Image
Oh, Nick. When will you ever learn?
Gnobo
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am
Custom Title: State Alchemist
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Gnobo »

............Dat awkward moment when Emiyo's last visit was over a week ago.

Hey guys....I'm back. ^^;
GUI
Donor
Donor
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:58 am
Custom Title: Suave.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by GUI »

It's been five years since my last post what am I even doing here.
I did drop by at least once or twice per year though

Dual Destinies better be good.
kitsunaii
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 272
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:35 pm
Custom Title: Delicious cupcakes!
Location: Olivine City Outskirts
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by kitsunaii »

I LIIIIIVE!!!

I have no idea who, if anyone, will remember me, but I have returned after finishing Apollo Justice and apparently made it just in time to speculate about AA5 :'3 So, for those of you that I do not know, hello! To those of you that were around when I was before, I apologize for being an obnoxious butt! I am much better now, I promise ;3
Addikt
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2566
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:29 am
Custom Title: (ace attorney gremlin mode activated)

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Addikt »

Dunno how long I'll be back got I am going to play GS5, I am going to scream at GS5, and I will need other fans to scream at GS5 with!

Its been a while though, glad to see all the smilies are still here!
My (not spoiler-free) Ace Attorney doodle blog
jjaystar
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:55 am
Custom Title: All shall bow before the mighty Godog!!!
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by jjaystar »

I HAVE RETURNED
Though I doubt people missed me....
I was posting here practically daily for a few months about a year or two ago... and then I kinda just disappeared :payne:
But I will be here a LOT more it seems :edgy:
Chloe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Custom Title: :)
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Chloe »

AA5 will be bringing us all back together!
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

Chloe wrote:AA5 will be bringing us all back together!
Chloe! <3

I (we) sure hope so!
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
dullahan1
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6664
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
Location: IN SPACE!
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by dullahan1 »

Addikt wrote:Dunno how long I'll be back got I am going to play GS5, I am going to scream at GS5, and I will need other fans to scream at GS5 with!

Its been a while though, glad to see all the smilies are still here!
Heya! =D
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
I feel the same
MaimJay
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 568
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:07 am

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by MaimJay »

Hello again Court-Records! I say it's been quite a while since I've been on here! So long in fact that if you find any of my old posts you'll see that I was still a noob at that point ;;;; or at least my posts made me sound like one.

Anyway, I'm back! I've been wanting to break into this account for quite some time, but AA5 really gave me the push. In the time that I've been gone, I have levelled up from a middle school kid into a fully fledged university student! (yes, it really has been that long haha). Hope to see some familiar names around : )
Image
Chloe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Custom Title: :)
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Chloe »

Hey I remember you! Welcome back!
Xero Wright
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 989
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:01 am
Custom Title: Faith is for the transient people.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Xero Wright »

/DRAMATIC ENTRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyy

... ... ... ... ...

Okay no, I'm not cool enough for a dramatic entry. (Gee, bet you guys wonder what brought me back here, eh? Eh? Ehhhhh? Couldn't be that new game, could it? Could it??)

Anyhow, not sure what I'll be doing here, but I'll at least hang around and see what transpires. For those of you who remember my Everything Gone Wright fic back in 07/08 though, I'm actually planning on revamping all the chapters and (FINALLY) continuing it to the end!

... Uh. Anyone else still here that I remember? Slezak? Franzise? Serenity? Mia? CCCM?
Proud supporter of Phoenix/Iris, past, present and future
Image
Thank you Elriel! :D
Allie_Fey
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 630
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:57 pm
Custom Title: Ace GalPal :D
Location: In My head
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Allie_Fey »

WELL THEN! IT TOOK ME A WHILE BUT I MANAGED TO REMEMBER MY FREAKING PASSWORD! HOW IS EVERYONE?!? I MISSED YOU GUYS :basil:
in other news. i managed to download the new AA :yogi: now i just have to beat it but i can already tell i LOVE SIMON AKSHFDDGLKLS
Image

Siggy Made By Nadindi Avii Made By the Lovely Chloe
MaimJay
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 568
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:07 am

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by MaimJay »

Chloe wrote:Hey I remember you! Welcome back!
People remember me!! That's awesome!!

But yeah, going through this thread I'm seeing so many familiar names (Xero Wright I DEFINITELY remember you!). I'm having intense flashbacks here, woah.

Now all I gotta do is finish the game and get back to being active on here.
Image
dullahan1
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6664
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
Location: IN SPACE!
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by dullahan1 »

Xero Wright wrote:/DRAMATIC ENTRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyy

... ... ... ... ...

Okay no, I'm not cool enough for a dramatic entry. (Gee, bet you guys wonder what brought me back here, eh? Eh? Ehhhhh? Couldn't be that new game, could it? Could it??)

Anyhow, not sure what I'll be doing here, but I'll at least hang around and see what transpires. For those of you who remember my Everything Gone Wright fic back in 07/08 though, I'm actually planning on revamping all the chapters and (FINALLY) continuing it to the end!

... Uh. Anyone else still here that I remember? Slezak? Franzise? Serenity? Mia? CCCM?
Hey Xero.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
I feel the same
Xero Wright
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 989
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:01 am
Custom Title: Faith is for the transient people.

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Xero Wright »

dullahan1 wrote:
Xero Wright wrote:/DRAMATIC ENTRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyy

... ... ... ... ...

Okay no, I'm not cool enough for a dramatic entry. (Gee, bet you guys wonder what brought me back here, eh? Eh? Ehhhhh? Couldn't be that new game, could it? Could it??)

Anyhow, not sure what I'll be doing here, but I'll at least hang around and see what transpires. For those of you who remember my Everything Gone Wright fic back in 07/08 though, I'm actually planning on revamping all the chapters and (FINALLY) continuing it to the end!

... Uh. Anyone else still here that I remember? Slezak? Franzise? Serenity? Mia? CCCM?
Hey Xero.
Dulla! You're still here too!

Now all I need is to see Dahlia, Lana_Skyes_Heart, Serenity, Mia, CCCM and Jenna come back and most of the RP gang will be here!
Proud supporter of Phoenix/Iris, past, present and future
Image
Thank you Elriel! :D
General Luigi
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4215
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm
Custom Title: In Justice We Trust
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by General Luigi »

I remember you. It's been a while, Xero.
Image
I'll always love you, Max.
Neon_Miru
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:30 pm
Custom Title: SHSL Artist
Location: ON YOUR ROOF

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Neon_Miru »

Hi guys, I'm back from a very long time.

I even forgot my password too.... ;_;
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

It is kinda touching, to see faces, which I haven't seen active, in my "more active" time. :,D
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
User avatar
JSR_GUMMY
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:16 am
Custom Title: .: Hyperactive ecstasy dreamer :.
Location: The Slums of Midgar
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by JSR_GUMMY »

I was inactive for a year after my passion burnt down.

Buuutttt I'm back~ It's all thanks to Dual Destinies and my passion re-ignite :maya:
ImAFoolishFool
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 800
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:54 pm
Custom Title: Am I the only person who loves Athena?!
Location: In a dark room playing 'I spy' with a hamster.
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by ImAFoolishFool »

No idea how long I've been away from here, but like other people here I have come back as Dual Destinies has reminded me just how much I love this series. What better place to come to eh? :D Sooo hello. Yes... *ahem*
Image
... You're kidding, right?
Huh? What do you mean?
This is your best attempt at a sig?
Uh, yeah... You don't like? I like. I think you're just green with envy.
... You're an idiot.
dullahan1
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6664
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
Location: IN SPACE!
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by dullahan1 »

ImAFoolishFool wrote:No idea how long I've been away from here, but like other people here I have come back as Dual Destinies has reminded me just how much I love this series. What better place to come to eh? :D Sooo hello. Yes... *ahem*
Ah! Fooly! So awesome to see you, been missing you! I was actually talking to Looby about you just the other day!
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
I feel the same
ImAFoolishFool
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 800
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:54 pm
Custom Title: Am I the only person who loves Athena?!
Location: In a dark room playing 'I spy' with a hamster.
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by ImAFoolishFool »

Ahaha really?! I hope it was about how gorgeous and sexy I am <3 no but really that's made me smile. Yeah it's great to see you're still here! Can't remember the last time we had a chat. really do miss ours chats like the old days!
Image
... You're kidding, right?
Huh? What do you mean?
This is your best attempt at a sig?
Uh, yeah... You don't like? I like. I think you're just green with envy.
... You're an idiot.
oddy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1163
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:27 pm
Custom Title: Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all
Location: sweden

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by oddy »

Hi guys! I'm back if anyone would remember me. Haven't been here for ages but I recently started on AA 5 and it sparked my interest in AA and this forum again. :godot:
Image
Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Church Of Sumire »

I have returned to reclaim all your Immortal Souls Mwahahahahahaha :darke: and on that note glad the new DLC case is coming out this wednesday can't wait haha :grossberg:
Kimia
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:09 am
Custom Title: The Ability To See The Truth.
Location: The Courthouse

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Kimia »

:limps in:

So. I've been gone for almost a year now.

What happened? My previous laptop died (AND TOOK ALL OF MY SPRITE PROJECTS WITH IT. AND ALL OF MY SPRITE BITS :nixiesob: )

Also, I graduated with my Bachelors of Applied Science in Computer Engineering Tech.

Then I did something utterly stupid and started grad school. At least I'm getting paid.
Image
I'm not currently working on sprites/stories/anything at all... Cause grad school.
Bayfield
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:44 am
Custom Title: I'm Kamen Mask!
Location: Grand Rapids, MI

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Bayfield »

Whoops. I was a silly and made a new thread regarding my rise from the ashes.

Signing in here, also!
papasbuddy
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 146
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:56 am
Custom Title: FWEET CLICK FWEET
Location: FWEET FWEET FWEET

tempoary goodbye

Post by papasbuddy »

siggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhh guys this is my temporary good bye and I mean temporarily I will be on February 21st I will be active on my youtube channel and well that's it why im doing this is I entered my hsm phase and It might interrupt me on here so until later bye guys
Turnabout_Lawman
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:37 am
Custom Title: Breakdown
Location: FL
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Turnabout_Lawman »

Dual Destinies brought me back to life (post wise that is, AA love carried on in the drought with cosplay and fanfiction), so I've been lightly active again. I expect much of the same when LaytonvsPW hits in the states. :maya: Makes me happy to have such an active year of fresh discussion ahead of us after so long.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Turnabout_Lawman wrote:Dual Destinies brought me back to life (post wise that is, AA love carried on in the drought with cosplay and fanfiction), so I've been lightly active again. I expect much of the same when LaytonvsPW hits in the states. :maya: Makes me happy to have such an active year of fresh discussion ahead of us after so long.
I just saw your YouTube channel and your AA parody. I'm in tears! :gant:
nekonohime
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2276
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by nekonohime »

Hi there, I'm another old member returning because of Dual Destinies coming out. I just beat it a few days ago and I wanted to check out everybody's opinions on it. :wocky:
JaytheBluPirate
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 267
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm
Custom Title: Sleeping is my life.
Location: Nowhere

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by JaytheBluPirate »

Back from like, a week and a few days without my laptop by my side.
User avatar
NevCrauvere
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:32 am
Custom Title: Ace Amateur Forumist

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by NevCrauvere »

Hello, everyone.

Before making this account, I was dannyboy23. I've decided to make a new account because I've just felt like making a new start. But moving on from that, I would hope I can make some friends here, and of course, make and share my fan-made ace attorney games with others.

For my time in school, I've graduated from High School, and have gotten to college, but with part-time classes because I would feel sensitive when it comes to, 'all work and little play'.

My fan game was Dean Atlas: Ace Attorney, which was from my old account, but felt that it wouldn't work much for me because I've been using some sort of frankensteining sprites and just edit things out from it without any sort of effort at all. So yeah, I would hope to make a new start on that as well, at least with my own sprites and original characters for DA: AA.

All that out of the way, it's good to be back here. Apologies for not introducing myself earlier, and other apologies if advertising is not allowed in this thread, and if this reply is too long :yogi:
Anyare
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:02 pm
Custom Title: Pixel Artist
Location: Shadow Realm

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Anyare »

Whew.. university has kept me busy for the longest time. I guess I could say I'm back for the time being? :kristoph:
Oh no- sadly I haven't been able to play DD yet. ; v ; (I replayed the rest of the PW series though.) But I've been spoiled as it is.
I may have lost my spriting "technique" however. :acro:
( - )
Sprite Thread
( - )
Mary Faraday
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1230
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
Location: Austria

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Mary Faraday »

I'm actually back since a few days and I managed to break through the 900th post, but it's good to see everyone! :hotti:
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
Anthony
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2818
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:40 am
Custom Title: d
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Anthony »

I am back. But I'm still the Hot Chocoholic of this site xD
Church Of Sumire
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by Church Of Sumire »

Upupupupu! The Lord of despair has returned! :D
xBadass-Shih-na~x
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:15 am
Custom Title: Sheer badassery

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by xBadass-Shih-na~x »

Yo. I'm back from....Uh, somewhere, but it must've been fabulous!

PS. I'm bored.
carbon monoxide
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1916
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:34 pm
Custom Title: lying is bad
Location: Ithaca, NY

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by carbon monoxide »

Hi I'm back.

For anyone who remembers me, i was a massive retard (not a retard anymore) veryhappytaffy/VHTaffy from like 4-5 years ago. 4-5 year break.

Welcome me back
Image
dullahan1
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6664
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
Location: IN SPACE!
Contact:

Re: POST YOUR RETURN/I'M BACK MESSAGES HERE!

Post by dullahan1 »

I'm going to be leaving Tuesday to Guadalajara, Mexico for a missions trip, where we'll be helping out kids on the outskirts of the city who are living in poor parts of the city. I'm really excited. I got to do something like this 10 years ago in Reynosa, Mexico right across the border and it was such an eye opening experience. It is my first time flying on a plane, so I'm a bit nervous about that, but I'm expecting to have a rewarding experience and I'm excited to help out those in need. The smiles and the relationships you form with those kids holds such an amazing impact that lasts a lifetime.

Since I'm probably going to be busy packing tomorrow, I thought I'd post about this now. I'll be leaving Tuesday and I'll be gone for about 7-8 days. When I return, I'm going to start getting busy setting up my new classroom. I'll try to post when I return, but I wanted to let you guys know ahead of time, I'm planning on my activity to become less frequent as I'm heading down to having a very busy year.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
I feel the same
Post Reply