GS/PW Look-a-likes
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I remember mentioning it that he resembles Godot.
-
Klonoahedgehog
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2022
- Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:20 am
- Custom Title: Gardevoir lover
- Location: Puerto rico
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
My cousin looks like Diego armando.
I knew a guy who looks like Wesley sticker.
I knew a guy who looks like Wesley sticker.

-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
When I was browsing through a blog named "Hot vintage men", I certainly didn't expect to find a picture of Russel Berry.
Spoiler:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
dimentiorules
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1959
- Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
- Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
- Location: Canada, eh?
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
My uncle has a long, white beard that makes him look like The Judge. Other people think he looks like Santa, but I think of The Judge. The secretary at my old high school looks a lot like Sister Bikini, though she'd probably kill me if she heard I said that, as she's trying to lose weight. One of the teachers at my old high school looks a lot like Aristotle Means, except with a black beard instead of a white one.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
The Captain from Space Battleship Yamato 2199 looks a heck of a lot like Yuri Cosmos (Or should I say Yuri looks a lot like him!?)
Spoiler: Image comparison:
-
Alonso Swift
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 737
- Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:04 am
- Custom Title: Ace Explorer
- Location: The Yggdrasil Labyrinth
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I have one that's rather... unique, shall we say? There's no physical resemblance between the characters, but their actions make the connection for me.
Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus: Uprising) seems a lot like Bobby Fulbright. They're both large hams, they both talk big about justice,
BTW, I wasn't sure if there was a dedicated thread for observations like this, so I just put it here. 
Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus: Uprising) seems a lot like Bobby Fulbright. They're both large hams, they both talk big about justice,
Spoiler: DD, KI:U

Well? Are we going or what?
-
Lord Doitsu
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1070
- Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:30 pm
- Custom Title: An Enigma Among Humans
- Location: I'm at soup!
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Maybe that was the joke.SuperAj3 wrote:The Captain from Space Battleship Yamato 2199 looks a heck of a lot like Yuri Cosmos (Or should I say Yuri looks a lot like him!?)
Spoiler: Image comparison:

-
dimentiorules
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1959
- Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
- Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
- Location: Canada, eh?
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I noticed the same thing! I even tried reading Fulbright's lines in Pyrrhon's voice when I played the game. It fits him surprisingly well, at least in my opinion.AlonsoSwift wrote:I have one that's rather... unique, shall we say? There's no physical resemblance between the characters, but their actions make the connection for me.
Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus: Uprising) seems a lot like Bobby Fulbright. They're both large hams, they both talk big about justice,
BTW, I wasn't sure if there was a dedicated thread for observations like this, so I just put it here.Spoiler: DD, KI:U
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
-
Erulissë
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:59 pm
- Location: Númenor... but that's gone.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
A while back there was a guy on the cover of Bloomberg Businessweek who looked so much like Spark Brushel.
Now I just need to find a photo...
Now I just need to find a photo...

-
Darth Wiader
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 367
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 pm
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Well,to be honest, this guy reminds me rather of Alex Louis Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist ;).WaitingforGodot wrote:When I was browsing through a blog named "Hot vintage men", I certainly didn't expect to find a picture of Russel Berry.Spoiler:
Speaking of FMA, Lieutenant General Raven is similar in many ways to Damon Gant:
Spoiler: spoilers for Fullmetal Alchemist
-
Mary Faraday
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:38 pm
- Custom Title: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥
- Location: Austria
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I know this was mentioned before but I just needed to verify it again..
Holy crap.
Also, I found this.
Also, this here.
Spoiler: Levi Rivaille vs. Miles Edgeworth
Also, I found this.
Spoiler: watch me derp
Also, this here.
Spoiler: holy--
The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions
시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에
Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
A Facebook-friend of mine posted this saying that the cat was "chasing the shadow of my hair". Appearently they are Apollo.


(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
dimentiorules
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1959
- Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
- Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
- Location: Canada, eh?
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
In the game Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!, there's a character running for mayor dressed almost exactly like Phoenix. I couldn't find a good picture of him, so you'll have to settle for this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK2YNYjP2fg
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
It's mostly... okay, it's only the hair. But upon seeing a small version of the picture and interpret it wrongly, I realized something.


(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Athena_Cykes
- Suspect

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 3:52 pm
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
For some reason, Jirou Hanazono, (who's the father of Hikari) from Special A reminded me of Phoenix. He looks old, though.
And Akira Toudou reminds of Franziska von Karma
And Akira Toudou reminds of Franziska von Karma
Spoiler: Jirou Hanazono
Spoiler: Akira Toudou
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I might be stretching it, but I think Flora from Professor Layton resembles Metis Cykes a bit, with the hair.


(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Something I'd never expected to see: a baby-monkey-Godot!

(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
That's disturbing as hell.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes


Jean Greyerl from PLvsAA and Franziska von Karma.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
dimentiorules
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1959
- Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
- Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
- Location: Canada, eh?
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I love super monkey ball! I don't remember Baby ever wearing a visor like that, though.GoingforMiles wrote:Something I'd never expected to see: a baby-monkey-Godot!
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
- Marc
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 58
- Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 3:46 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I'm pretty sure that everyone's made the resemblance of Dr. Herman Crab with Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop.
The hair, expression and pose are completely identical.

The hair, expression and pose are completely identical.
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
...uncool.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Who... is that vile creature?
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
A defense attorney called Kristoph Gavin.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
...and the guy on his left is Sidney Kasal from Trauma center: under the knife. The one I posted right before that is is brother Greg Kasal.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Ah. I thought they were the same person. Are they as vile as they look?GoingforMiles wrote:...and the guy on his left is Sidney Kasal from Trauma center: under the knife. The one I posted right before that is is brother Greg Kasal.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
No. And even though the art style in the game they come from is quite ugly at times they don't look worse than anyone else. Maybe it wasn't the most flattering poses.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Jodora16
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:18 pm
- Custom Title: Yay!
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
This guy doesn't look that similiar to him, but I still think there are a few commonalities between him and Richard Wellington.
Spoiler: German Youtuber ("Chanundso")
-
Nearavex
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 787
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:51 pm
- Custom Title: Y'know
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Here's a mash-up between Blackquill and Crab. He's a doctor too. (Not to mention another doctor from the same game who's a prisoner temporarily out of prison to do his job)
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
That's a damn hot lovechild right there. As hot as his fathers.GoingforMiles wrote:
Here's a mash-up between Blackquill and Crab. He's a doctor too. (Not to mention another doctor from the same game who's a prisoner temporarily out of prison to do his job)
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
(Fun fact: the first thing I thought seeing him was "Spike Spiegel". I wouldn't have a clue who that was if people hadn't constantly compared him to Dr. Crab.)
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Nearavex
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 787
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:51 pm
- Custom Title: Y'know
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Click for full version
Human version of Discord looks like Gant. Gant who got interested in cosplay.
-
dimentiorules
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1959
- Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm
- Custom Title: You know, a Mario game!
- Location: Canada, eh?
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Discord's personality is also quite similar to Gant's, isn't it?Nearavex wrote:
Click for full version
Human version of Discord looks like Gant. Gant who got interested in cosplay.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
-
SuperAj3
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3288
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
- Custom Title: Art Person
- Location: Making Sprites
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
He doesn't remind you of House? That's who I saw when I first saw Crab!Marc wrote:I'm pretty sure that everyone's made the resemblance of Dr. Herman Crab with Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop.
The hair, expression and pose are completely identical.
Spoiler: large picture

-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

This came up when I googled Daryan Crescend, and I definitely see the resemblance. The eyes, eyebrows and nose are almost excactly the same.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)











