The Lanky law-man in the white coat *M.J incarnate*
-
zachariah Von-Karma
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 288
- Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:17 pm
- Custom Title: prosecuting never looked so good ;)
- Location: spain (UK origin)
The Lanky law-man in the white coat *M.J incarnate*
!WELCOME!
This is a thread for every ones favourite dancing law enforcer: Inspector Cabanella
this guy is soooo awesome its unreal, he's like a combination of PW's Godot and Damon Gant mixed in a blender with a dash of Michael Jackson.
His constant suave attitude mixed with the infectiously slick dancing is truly hilarious, as well as the weirdly wonderful dialogue and even his damn catchy theme with its jazzy disco tune all equal a truly bizarre yet easily recognizable character that you cant help but enjoy.
but what do you think about him, and why do you like him?
This is a thread for every ones favourite dancing law enforcer: Inspector Cabanella
this guy is soooo awesome its unreal, he's like a combination of PW's Godot and Damon Gant mixed in a blender with a dash of Michael Jackson.
His constant suave attitude mixed with the infectiously slick dancing is truly hilarious, as well as the weirdly wonderful dialogue and even his damn catchy theme with its jazzy disco tune all equal a truly bizarre yet easily recognizable character that you cant help but enjoy.
but what do you think about him, and why do you like him?
When life gives you lemons, leave them and get a lollipop instead.
CHOO CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE EXPRESS!
CHOO CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE EXPRESS!
-
P.B. Crudstache
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 419
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm
- Custom Title: Too bad. Waluigi Time.
- Location: 667 Dark Avenue
Re: The Lanky law-man in the white coat *M.J incarnate*
Of course, the dance!
the way he talks is funny, too.
the way he talks is funny, too.-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: The Lanky law-man in the white coat *M.J incarnate*
Love him because of his style....and because he can have one of the funniest deaths in the whole thing.
Though I'd always felt he was more Elvis than M.J. with the hair and the white coat and dance moves.
Though I'd always felt he was more Elvis than M.J. with the hair and the white coat and dance moves.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Church Of Sumire
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6446
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am
Re: The Lanky law-man in the white coat *M.J incarnate*
I wish i had a bedset of Cabanela 
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: The Lanky law-man in the white coat *M.J incarnate*
He got on my nerves quite a lot of the time, but nevertheless a fun guy. Love his dancing, and when he was serious, he was absolutely awesome.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: The Lanky law-man in the white coat *M.J incarnate*
First I thought he seemed shady! That smoooooth dance moves were a bit too smooth... I never disliked him, I just found him shady, but he grew on me... I love him.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Lucy
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 824
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm
- Custom Title: Let it go and move it move it
- Location: Layton Land
Re: The Lanky law-man in the white coat *M.J incarnate*
He has my second favourite theme in the whole game, behind Lynne's theme.

Within Temptation
-
venser
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 165
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:35 am
- Custom Title: Can I hear an "Objection!"?
- Location: Britannia
Re: The Lanky law-man in the white coat *M.J incarnate*
Yea, his theme music is pretty epic... makes you want to do the Cabanela walk.
I also really liked Lynne's theme as well as Jowd's.
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?

(My father spent three years restoring this car...)
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: The Lanky law-man in the white coat *M.J incarnate*
Oh, Jowd's theme is the best :D:D
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Lucy
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 824
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm
- Custom Title: Let it go and move it move it
- Location: Layton Land
Re: The Lanky law-man in the white coat *M.J incarnate*
I can't remember Jowd's theme. I need to look it up now!
EDIT: I couldn't find it. :/ Do you think someone could give me a link please?
EDIT: I couldn't find it. :/ Do you think someone could give me a link please?

Within Temptation
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: The Lanky law-man in the white coat *M.J incarnate*
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: The Lanky law-man in the white coat *M.J incarnate*
My love for Cabanela is juuust on the edge of platonic/non-platonic, and frankly; it scares me. 
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Lucy
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 824
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm
- Custom Title: Let it go and move it move it
- Location: Layton Land
-
Yash K. Productions
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1496
- Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
- Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
- Location: Tehm'pul Temple
Re: The Lanky law-man in the white coat *M.J incarnate*
Spoiler:
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: The Lanky law-man in the white coat *M.J incarnate*
Ah, but really... He's my favourite. Thinking about the game almost a year after playing it, he's the one that makes me the happiest when I think about the characters. I just adore Cabanela. 
And him being shot in the head with the helmet, being and looking deader than dead can be, apparenly never stops being hilarious in my opinion. Makes me wish I made that mistake myself, catching myself off guard by the borrowed DS, instead of just hearing about it and seeing a video. Sigh. The gift that keeps on giving. My humor is (not always) top-notch.
Edit: Eh, what the hell was that about platonic-non-platonic last August? Seems like I crushed on Cabanela. I don't remember writing that, I don't remember feeling that. Whatever. Whatever.
And him being shot in the head with the helmet, being and looking deader than dead can be, apparenly never stops being hilarious in my opinion. Makes me wish I made that mistake myself, catching myself off guard by the borrowed DS, instead of just hearing about it and seeing a video. Sigh. The gift that keeps on giving. My humor is (not always) top-notch.
Edit: Eh, what the hell was that about platonic-non-platonic last August? Seems like I crushed on Cabanela. I don't remember writing that, I don't remember feeling that. Whatever. Whatever.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: The Lanky law-man in the white coat *M.J incarnate*
Frankly,I love the guy. One of my favourite characters and even though I got a few wounds trying to dance like him,he's still a cool person.
Though
Though
Spoiler: Super spoilers
-
Apollo4Justice
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 357
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:05 pm
- Custom Title: I'm fine and ready for justice!
- Location: Florida
Re: The Lanky law-man in the white coat *M.J incarnate*
Considerinf how much power the Minister of Justice has in this universe over legal punishments, I wouldn't call it a stretch that he pardoned Cabanela, since the Minister knows exactly what otherworldly things can happen.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!
-
TurtleCat
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:43 pm
- Custom Title: Endlessly boring people about Franziska
Re: The Lanky law-man in the white coat *M.J incarnate*
Cabanela had a great character - it was so easy to suspect him of being THE MASTERMIND which made the twists so perfect.
I've written some "Black-coat" Cabanela and I have to say, what I love about that, is how UTTERLY THREATENING his speech pattern becomes when he's evil. It's a delight to write.
I've written some "Black-coat" Cabanela and I have to say, what I love about that, is how UTTERLY THREATENING his speech pattern becomes when he's evil. It's a delight to write.
-
MBr
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 866
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:48 pm
- Custom Title: Enoshima Junko-chan!
- Location: Canada
Re: The Lanky law-man in the white coat *M.J incarnate*
Nothing like him, baby!
I gotta play this game again. His theme is my favourite music of GT’s soundtrack.
I gotta play this game again. His theme is my favourite music of GT’s soundtrack.
11037

