ApolloRocks:
Added new sprite sheet and updated front wolfgangs sheet. Will get to posting the animated sprites hopefully soon. 3/12/2014 UK date and time at 1:38am


















Liked the Francis Planque concept, also the fact he has a hook for hand, kinda cool detail.Backburner26 wrote:Hey guys! I'm just posting here to show you guys some sprites that I have been working on and would like to know your opinions.Spoiler: prison chiefSpoiler: Executioner blokeSpoiler: Witness 1Spoiler: Witness 2Spoiler: Front wolfgangSpoiler: Sum old man defendantSpoiler: New characters that I am working on:Spoiler: George MuteeUpdates:Spoiler: Francis Planque
Added new sprite sheet and updated front wolfgangs sheet. Will get to posting the animated sprites hopefully soon. 3/12/2014 UK date and time at 1:38amSpoiler: 17/11/2014 Uk format, 10:22amSpoiler: Update 9/11/2014 UK time.












































































i think the hair must have changed its color since he aged, i think a fantastic 4 kinda hair like the top is the same and the bottom is white-ish.Backburner26 wrote:So I got bored and decided to make an older wolfgang, what do you think?

Hair can be dyed, so I don't think that's the best indicator for age.lx1.ica wrote:i think the hair must have changed its color since he aged, i think a fantastic 4 kinda hair like the top is the same and the bottom is white-ish.Backburner26 wrote:So I got bored and decided to make an older wolfgang, what do you think?
Spoiler:
















Yeah it is, its from one of his previous cases in Germany when he was attacked during an investigation of a German restaurant.lx1.ica wrote:is that a scar?



























