
News:
25th May
-New Filler 'An Unlikely Development Part 1'
-----
Comics
1. Unexpected Suprises
2. The Wrath of Coffee
3. What Comes Around....
4. When no ones Looking...
5. Don't You Know Who I Am?
6. Don't You Know Who She Is?
7. ...O_O *Gulp*
8. A Pleasant Shock
9. A Pleasant Shock II
10. A Judge's Wrath
11. Dirty Burdin'
-----
Fillers
Time Paradox!
Du...Du Hast...Du Hast Mich!(Credit to RevFirst and DarzieP for the Idea!)
-----
Guest Comics
1. Not Now!
2. Guest...JUDGE!?!?!
3. An Unlikely Development Part 1
-----
Sheets
Kaden Rapius Sheet
Kaila Rapius Sheet











And I like your Kaden Rapius character as well...very nice. :) * Missing ' in I'M. Perfect, otherwise. :^)





Gah! I checked my 6th comic to see it was partly unfinished, but now its working again, I accidently forgot to put the defence stand back under Kaden >>



THAT'S MY LINE