Courtroom Mayhem

For sprite comics (PW-related only)
Kaden Rapius
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:52 pm
Custom Title: English Attorney
Location: Defending English Justice in the Courtroom

Courtroom Mayhem

Post by Kaden Rapius »

Last edited by Kaden Rapius on Fri May 25, 2007 3:09 am, edited 18 times in total.
ImageImage
OBJECTION! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!?
HyperJerk
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:46 pm
Location: England

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by HyperJerk »

Like most comics that go into this Forum.. I Agree with the Judge Judge
ImageImageImageImage
Kaden Rapius
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:52 pm
Custom Title: English Attorney
Location: Defending English Justice in the Courtroom

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by Kaden Rapius »

Thanks for the Comment!

New Comic: 3. What Comes Around....
ImageImage
OBJECTION! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!?
masaru
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:38 pm
Custom Title: Wellington Crazy XXxx
Location: Bristol England

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by masaru »

one word FUNNY XD
masaru NEEDS hugs !!! ;D
THE GOD OF CUTENESS (RICHIE) XD
kazokuhouou
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:28 am
Custom Title: The Great Madman

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by kazokuhouou »

I CAN'T SEE!
Real men catch Weedles.
Attorney Proto
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:01 am
Custom Title: Hot stuff
Location: VA

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by Attorney Proto »

The second one is the best one, yet. XDDDDD
Image
ButzPuff
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
Contact:

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by ButzPuff »

Those were funny but I suggest fixing some of the unneed capitals in the middles of the sentences like "T"his. Great Work! Detective Gumshoe
Kaden Rapius
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:52 pm
Custom Title: English Attorney
Location: Defending English Justice in the Courtroom

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by Kaden Rapius »

ButzPuff wrote:Those were funny but I suggest fixing some of the unneed capitals in the middles of the sentences like "T"his. Great Work! Detective Gumshoe


Thanks to all the replied

Ill keep that in mind ButzPuff, Thanks Edgy
ImageImage
OBJECTION! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!?
Ace Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:23 pm
Custom Title: I will protect you....Fräulein
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by Ace Prosecutor »

HA HA HA!! I love the second comic! Nice Job!!
Image
Thanks DarzieP for this sweet sig and avatar!!!!!
Gamertag:Gameplayer291
Kaden Rapius
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:52 pm
Custom Title: English Attorney
Location: Defending English Justice in the Courtroom

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by Kaden Rapius »

New Comic!
ImageImage
OBJECTION! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!?
EdgeworthFanGirl
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by EdgeworthFanGirl »

*Falls over laughing* I REALLY liked "The Wrath of Coffee", "What Comes Around" and "Don't You Know Who I Am?" *Now if Kaden can sucker-punch von Karma in the parking lot....that would be perfect. Von Karma And I like your Kaden Rapius character as well...very nice. :) * Missing ' in I'M. Perfect, otherwise. :^)
Image
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
Ace Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:23 pm
Custom Title: I will protect you....Fräulein
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by Ace Prosecutor »

All of this is still funny.
Image
Thanks DarzieP for this sweet sig and avatar!!!!!
Gamertag:Gameplayer291
Joe
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:30 am
Custom Title: ...Not really.

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by Joe »

Kaden Rapius...

You have a lot of imagination to think of such a good name!
Gameguy
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:51 pm
Custom Title: I liek p1774
Location: behind you smiling......seriously, look.

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by Gameguy »

haha, i absolutly loved the 3rd and 4th one's. maybe i should make another comic. anyway, great work.
Image
play the game wright w00t, furry pride!
Kaden Rapius
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:52 pm
Custom Title: English Attorney
Location: Defending English Justice in the Courtroom

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by Kaden Rapius »

Thanks for the Comments!

Hopefully i can get up the 6th one up soon.
ImageImage
OBJECTION! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!?
Liquidzilla
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2264
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:14 pm
Custom Title: ~There's Some Sorrow In Every Life~
Location: Bri-stol
Contact:

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by Liquidzilla »

awesome! The one with Godots flace blowing up made me laugh ^_^
Image
Phoenix_fan
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 434
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:17 pm
Custom Title: Hug an Edgeworth today <3
Location: Phoenix's house (I wish)

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by Phoenix_fan »

good times... xD
Image
Thank you very much Deefunx for the sig ^_^
ButzPuff
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
Contact:

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by ButzPuff »

Kaden Rapius- Great Name and Intersting design. The 5 Comic is so totally my favorite! Edgy
Kaden Rapius
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:52 pm
Custom Title: English Attorney
Location: Defending English Justice in the Courtroom

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by Kaden Rapius »

Thanks for the Comments, Ive finally done Comic 6, added my First Filler and added Kaden and Kaila Rapius Sheets up, Enjoy!
ImageImage
OBJECTION! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!?
Inquisitor Amakiir
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 712
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:01 pm
Custom Title: "Too Awesome to Die"
Location: New Arcadia

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by Inquisitor Amakiir »

Rapius wrote:Thanks for the Comments, Ive finally done Comic 6, added my First Filler and added Kaden and Kaila Rapius Sheets up, Enjoy!

Comic 6....Wow....The judge with hair and the wife and the....wow.
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.
Image
ButzPuff
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
Contact:

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by ButzPuff »

Wow, I can't believe at how lost I am for word and I can't stop laughing! Great Work Once Again!
Kaden Rapius
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:52 pm
Custom Title: English Attorney
Location: Defending English Justice in the Courtroom

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by Kaden Rapius »

Wacky Edgy Gah! I checked my 6th comic to see it was partly unfinished, but now its working again, I accidently forgot to put the defence stand back under Kaden >>

Edit: Also changed the links a bit, added some folders in.
ImageImage
OBJECTION! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!?
Kaden Rapius
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:52 pm
Custom Title: English Attorney
Location: Defending English Justice in the Courtroom

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by Kaden Rapius »

Sorry for the Double post but:

Added Banner at Top and Sig!
Added New Comic!: 7. ...O_O *Gulp*
ImageImage
OBJECTION! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!?
Phoenix_fan
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 434
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:17 pm
Custom Title: Hug an Edgeworth today <3
Location: Phoenix's house (I wish)

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by Phoenix_fan »

*stares into soul*
Ouch... Damon
Image
Thank you very much Deefunx for the sig ^_^
kazokuhouou
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:28 am
Custom Title: The Great Madman

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by kazokuhouou »

And that's how he's tieing him in the Prez poll.
Real men catch Weedles.
ButzPuff
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
Contact:

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by ButzPuff »

Ahhh! Please, Don't Stare into my Soul! It's not worth your time! Ack

Great Work Once Again! Larry
Kaden Rapius
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:52 pm
Custom Title: English Attorney
Location: Defending English Justice in the Courtroom

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by Kaden Rapius »

I'm hoping he doesn't crush my soul with my new comic

8. A Pleasant Shock
ImageImage
OBJECTION! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!?
EdgeworthFanGirl
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by EdgeworthFanGirl »

*Falls over laughing* OH this is too GOOD! *laughs some more* The Judge has hair..who knew?!?! *laughs even harder* "Don't you know who She is..?", "...O_O *Gulp*" and "A Pleasant Shock"--CLASSIC!!!!! LOVED EM ALL!!! Keep them coming! :) TOO FUNNY!!!! Edgy

I really liked your filler "Time Paradox" as well; I'll bet the younger Edgey sure got a shock when he sees the older Edgey and vice versa.

One thing: in 6 you forgot the 'e' in 'aren't.' A small thing and nothing major but I thought I would bring it to your attention.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! :)
Image
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by The Sandwich »

I just waiting for our *OMGSECRETPROJECT*
fuck
Kaden Rapius
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:52 pm
Custom Title: English Attorney
Location: Defending English Justice in the Courtroom

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by Kaden Rapius »

Thanks for all your replys, Infact being in the mood that I am, I might make another now to conclude my last Comic.

EDIT: Oh, here it is... 9. A Pleasant Shock II
ImageImage
OBJECTION! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!?
ButzPuff
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
Contact:

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by ButzPuff »

Rapius, That's an excellent new twist you did. Alternate comics! That's brillant! Larry

Poor Franziska! Larry
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by The Sandwich »

So much dirtyness...
fuck
kazokuhouou
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:28 am
Custom Title: The Great Madman

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by kazokuhouou »

Funny!
Real men catch Weedles.
Kaden Rapius
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:52 pm
Custom Title: English Attorney
Location: Defending English Justice in the Courtroom

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by Kaden Rapius »

I must be on a roll, seeing i've just made another:

10. A Judge's Wrath

Enjoy!
ImageImage
OBJECTION! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!?
kazokuhouou
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:28 am
Custom Title: The Great Madman

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by kazokuhouou »

Hehehe....Cecil.
Real men catch Weedles.
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by The Sandwich »

HURRAY! DARZIE'S IN THE GUEST COMIC!
fuck
EdgeworthFanGirl
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by EdgeworthFanGirl »

*Applauds and cheers wildly while laughing* BRILLIANT! :) Love 'em both! (9 &10) :) GREAT WORK! :)
Image
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by The Sandwich »

You've got a great thing going here dude. I like the dirty ness....lolz. I can't wait for the new ones!
fuck
Mana
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:39 pm
Custom Title: Lady Luckless

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by Mana »

"That's my rule!"
Godot THAT'S MY LINE
I love it.
"Show me an innocent... I'll show you a fairy tale."
ButzPuff
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
Contact:

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Post by ButzPuff »

All of these comics are still great and even the guest comics are wonderful! Keep Up The Great Work! Mia Fey
Post Reply