Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Phoenix has gone through too much to really care, and Edgeworth has gone through too much to stay sane... at least, from my comical standpoint? :)
Yeah, I guess I could have been just a bit more playful, but this is a good reason why it's not so great to work on two sporkings at once. I was drained after this one. The thread could also use a little more diversity; I don't want to be the only one posting for a while.
How goes your sporks, guys? I'm taking a wee break for the moment.
Yeah, I guess I could have been just a bit more playful, but this is a good reason why it's not so great to work on two sporkings at once. I was drained after this one. The thread could also use a little more diversity; I don't want to be the only one posting for a while.
How goes your sporks, guys? I'm taking a wee break for the moment.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I might try some short oneshots of that list that Airey posted when I finish my exams to keep this up.
In the meantime, I've found this fic https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10796011/1/Requital. It's not really bad, but it's extremely silly so it'd make for a funny sporking. And the premise is just weird.
In the meantime, I've found this fic https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10796011/1/Requital. It's not really bad, but it's extremely silly so it'd make for a funny sporking. And the premise is just weird.
-
TheGreatSnarkoo
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 4:01 am
- Custom Title: Too many thoughts and nothing to do~
- Location: The Noponis
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Anyone interested in doing a collab sporking with me on the fic shown above?
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good if I ever use Comic Sans, Arial, Times New Roman, Brush Script, Papyrus, Curlz, Ravie, et cetera."
Friends don't let friends use bad fonts.
Unironically, anyways.
Friends don't let friends use bad fonts.
Unironically, anyways.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Welp, I've finally freed up some time, so I don't mind. If you just need an editor to check over your work, though, I'm fine with that too. Send me a PM sometime, preferably within this next week, since I can't guarantee the next will be available.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Is anybody doing the "Kristoph Gavin and Waterslides" fic? I'd like to spork it when I get around to it.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I don't believe anyone has. Go for it.
Still on my wee break, but I've decided to snatch up that "Rubina" fic. I can only imagine where it'll go. (If I don't submit a sporking of it in the next 3 months, that probably means I've dropped it, though.)
Still on my wee break, but I've decided to snatch up that "Rubina" fic. I can only imagine where it'll go. (If I don't submit a sporking of it in the next 3 months, that probably means I've dropped it, though.)
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well, I've done what I said a few posts ago, and now I kind of need an editor. So...anyone?
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I've decided to remove my Kristoph Gavin and Waterslides spork. I ashamed of the ableist things I said in it. I'm trying to remove my internalized ableism. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone with the things I said.
Last edited by cuteyounggirlplus on Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Congrats. I don't usually giggle this much for someone's first sporking, but you've caught my attention. Aside from the occasional grammatical error, I don't have any complaints about your sporking itself. If I had to come up with a concern, though, it's that the snackoo gag has started to get a bit old, but it's been a while since these three got to show, so it's not a big deal.
Though, I must object about one thing. Dogs are not allowed in the Theater. The last time someone let a dog in here, our teleporter broke down. Although our staff could not find the source of the malfunction, At least one of us is sure the dog somehow cursed it into breaking down.
@ luck: If you need it checked, send me a PM!
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Um, thanks but that's not my first sporking. My first sporking would be the Miles/Gourdy M-preg fic. Thank you for the compliment, though!
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well, excuse me. Sorry, I've been in here too long. I'm losing track of who done what.
Got your message, luck. I'll get to it in a few hours, though. I got business to take care of first.
Got your message, luck. I'll get to it in a few hours, though. I got business to take care of first.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
*crawls out of grave*
WHATUP FELLOW SPORKERS. I LIVE.
Hey, could someone update the list of fics recommended here for me? I've lost track of what's been done and who's recommended what and all...
Am I ever going to finish The Proposal Strategy? Ha. No. Probably. But I will post something rrrrrrright now! (It's been so long since I've done this with AA characters... *weeps*)
Today's sporkers are:
Miles Edgeworth!
"Why do I feel like a particular flavor of Management has suddenly reappeared?"
Phoenix Wright!
"Forget that! Where's the fic's title?"
Maya Fey!
"There's no Sawhit rating, either..."
Trucy Wright!
"Maybe that means it's actually... good?"
and Apollo Justice!
"I'm pretty sure a good fic would be destroyed if someone brought it in here!"
[We open up in our beloved sporking theatre, with today's sporkers already seated. They are all looking around cautiously, and have been ever since Phoenix Wright and Maya Fey pointed out that the Management has apparently forgotten something very important.]
Speakers: Et tu, Narrator?
Edgeworth: The narration does have a point.
Trucy: Yeah, how are we supposed to know what we're getting ourselves into?
Speakers: Well, you could have waited for us to announce it instead of whining about it right off the bat.
Apollo: Whatever. What are we doing?
Speakers: Today's sporking will be called... The Kink Meme Special!
Edgeworth: The - what.
Apollo: Oh no.
Speakers: Oh yes. Today you will be sporking a variety of short fics from the kink meme.
Phoenix: Hold it! Isn't there a rule against double features?
Maya: Yeah, Mr. Armando told us about it during How Phoenix Wright Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The (New) Management!
Edgeworth: Maya, we were trying to forget about that.
Trucy: Forget about what?
Phoenix: You really, really don't want to know.
Speakers: Anyway! It's not our fault Godot didn't know the rules!
Apollo: Or maybe you changed them.
Speakers: Maybe we did! But that's none of your concern right now.
[The lights dim and the first feature, technically titled "Filling both this one and the one above!" and colloquially titled "Armstrong v Gant", begins playing.]
Speakers: Alright, so how did you like our first sample fic?
Edgeworth: Usually samples are given of high-quality goods, not... this.
Phoenix: At least it was short.
Maya: Relatively.
Trucy: Alright, so what's up next?
Apollo: Don't encourage them, Trucy.
[The next fic, titled "Lonely lonely" by the author and bookmarked as "EDGEWORTH SCREAMING IN DISTANCE" by the Management, begins playing.]
Edgeworth: I hate you.
Phoenix: ...I think the fic broke Edgeworth.
Maya: Eh, I think that's giving the kink meme too much credit. *pokes* Mr. Edgeworth?
Edgeworth: ...who... who even ships that?
Trucy: I don't think they were being serious.
Edgeworth: They still wrote it.
Apollo: They also obviously didn't put much effort into it.
Edgeworth: ...hmph. Very well, onto the next fic.
Speakers: There's the spirit! Now, let's see, what next? Hmm... that fic where Grossberg lays an egg is a bit too long...
All: What??
[The next fic, called "Channelling + karaoke= bad", begins.]
Edgeworth: ...is it over?
Apollo: We probably have another fic after this...
Speakers: Give the boy a prize!
Apollo: ...I'm 23.
Speakers: The next one also involves Gregory Edgeworth and Manfred von Karma.
Edgeworth: *twitch*
Speakers: Oh, calm down, Miles Edgeworth. Not like that.
Maya: ...if most of the fics were gonna have them in them anyway, why didn't you just go with that theme and not bother with the first fic at all?
Speakers: The Management would like to request that Maya Fey not question our decisions.
[Our final fic of the day, "TURNABOUT THONG", begins.]
Edgeworth: Are we done yet?
[The lights come back on.]
Edgeworth: Ah, finally.
Speakers: So how did you all like the first Kink Meme Special?
Maya: Why do you keep asking us how we liked things?
Phoenix: You know we didn't.
Apollo: ...wait a minute. "First" Kink Meme Special?
Speakers: Of course! The PWKM is the largest and longest-running on the internet, after all!
Edgeworth: Oh no.
Trucy: But you'll bring in other sporkers next time, right?
Maya: Yeah, to share the crazy around, right?
Phoenix: You'll get no promises from the Management.
Speakers: Too true, Phoenix Wright!
[The doors unlock.]
Speakers: Now, go home.
[The sporkers all exchange wary glances before filing out of the theatre. The readers are, of course, presumably left wondering when exactly the second Kink Meme Special will be, and whether or not that fic where Grossberg lays an egg actually exists. The answer is yes, by the way. Yes, it does exist. And if you haven't read it already - don't worry, you will. Muahahahahaha!]
Speakers: Hey, maniacal laughter is our job!
[Sorry. Go ahead.]
Speakers: Ahem. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
WHATUP FELLOW SPORKERS. I LIVE.
Hey, could someone update the list of fics recommended here for me? I've lost track of what's been done and who's recommended what and all...
Am I ever going to finish The Proposal Strategy? Ha. No. Probably. But I will post something rrrrrrright now! (It's been so long since I've done this with AA characters... *weeps*)
Today's sporkers are:
Miles Edgeworth!
Phoenix Wright!
Maya Fey!
Trucy Wright!
and Apollo Justice!
[We open up in our beloved sporking theatre, with today's sporkers already seated. They are all looking around cautiously, and have been ever since Phoenix Wright and Maya Fey pointed out that the Management has apparently forgotten something very important.]
Speakers: Et tu, Narrator?
Edgeworth: The narration does have a point.
Trucy: Yeah, how are we supposed to know what we're getting ourselves into?
Speakers: Well, you could have waited for us to announce it instead of whining about it right off the bat.
Apollo: Whatever. What are we doing?
Speakers: Today's sporking will be called... The Kink Meme Special!
Edgeworth: The - what.
Apollo: Oh no.
Speakers: Oh yes. Today you will be sporking a variety of short fics from the kink meme.
Phoenix: Hold it! Isn't there a rule against double features?
Maya: Yeah, Mr. Armando told us about it during How Phoenix Wright Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The (New) Management!
Edgeworth: Maya, we were trying to forget about that.
Trucy: Forget about what?
Phoenix: You really, really don't want to know.
Speakers: Anyway! It's not our fault Godot didn't know the rules!
Apollo: Or maybe you changed them.
Speakers: Maybe we did! But that's none of your concern right now.
[The lights dim and the first feature, technically titled "Filling both this one and the one above!" and colloquially titled "Armstrong v Gant", begins playing.]
Spoiler:
Edgeworth: Usually samples are given of high-quality goods, not... this.
Phoenix: At least it was short.
Maya: Relatively.
Trucy: Alright, so what's up next?
Apollo: Don't encourage them, Trucy.
[The next fic, titled "Lonely lonely" by the author and bookmarked as "EDGEWORTH SCREAMING IN DISTANCE" by the Management, begins playing.]
Edgeworth: I hate you.
Spoiler:
Maya: Eh, I think that's giving the kink meme too much credit. *pokes* Mr. Edgeworth?
Edgeworth: ...who... who even ships that?
Trucy: I don't think they were being serious.
Edgeworth: They still wrote it.
Apollo: They also obviously didn't put much effort into it.
Edgeworth: ...hmph. Very well, onto the next fic.
Speakers: There's the spirit! Now, let's see, what next? Hmm... that fic where Grossberg lays an egg is a bit too long...
All: What??
[The next fic, called "Channelling + karaoke= bad", begins.]
Spoiler:
Apollo: We probably have another fic after this...
Speakers: Give the boy a prize!
Apollo: ...I'm 23.
Speakers: The next one also involves Gregory Edgeworth and Manfred von Karma.
Edgeworth: *twitch*
Speakers: Oh, calm down, Miles Edgeworth. Not like that.
Maya: ...if most of the fics were gonna have them in them anyway, why didn't you just go with that theme and not bother with the first fic at all?
Speakers: The Management would like to request that Maya Fey not question our decisions.
[Our final fic of the day, "TURNABOUT THONG", begins.]
Spoiler:
[The lights come back on.]
Edgeworth: Ah, finally.
Speakers: So how did you all like the first Kink Meme Special?
Maya: Why do you keep asking us how we liked things?
Phoenix: You know we didn't.
Apollo: ...wait a minute. "First" Kink Meme Special?
Speakers: Of course! The PWKM is the largest and longest-running on the internet, after all!
Edgeworth: Oh no.
Trucy: But you'll bring in other sporkers next time, right?
Maya: Yeah, to share the crazy around, right?
Phoenix: You'll get no promises from the Management.
Speakers: Too true, Phoenix Wright!
[The doors unlock.]
Speakers: Now, go home.
[The sporkers all exchange wary glances before filing out of the theatre. The readers are, of course, presumably left wondering when exactly the second Kink Meme Special will be, and whether or not that fic where Grossberg lays an egg actually exists. The answer is yes, by the way. Yes, it does exist. And if you haven't read it already - don't worry, you will. Muahahahahaha!]
Speakers: Hey, maniacal laughter is our job!
[Sorry. Go ahead.]
Speakers: Ahem. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Airey I wasn't impressed the Gant/Armstrong stuff. I think you (and the characters) could probably due more than just comment on how they find Armstrong and Female!Gant disturbingly unattractive. (Like pointing out how Armstrong seems to be confusing rape with gay sex or how everyone underreacts to seeing Gant, who should be in jail, showing up at their workplaces and asking if he could rape them.) The other sporkings are hilarious. Can't wait for the sequel!
@Rubia I'm sorry. It was not my intention to offend you or make you look callous, but it seems that I did. I should've just let it be and I regret that I did not. Again, Sorry.
@Rubia I'm sorry. It was not my intention to offend you or make you look callous, but it seems that I did. I should've just let it be and I regret that I did not. Again, Sorry.
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Glad you're back, Airey. I missed your sporkings a lot.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Aww, thanks!luck wrote:Glad you're back, Airey. I missed your sporkings a lot.
@cuteyounggirlplus: I dunno, man. It's a kink meme fic. You can't hold them to the same standards as other fics, and the sporkers know it. Illogic gets pretty much ignored in favor of what they're actually seeing, hence, no one commenting that stripper!MvK would be horribly OOC, to use an example that you did like. That's just how I wrote it, though...
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Aw, I missed your sporkings, Airey. What a way to stir up the morning. And *ahem* First Kink Special, eh? I'd like to see where it goes.
Still, I think cuteyounggirlplus has a point. Just because it's the kink meme doesn't mean jokes about Armstrong have to be exclusive to his shapely figure and provocative swinging. It's true that most jokes about him end up there, though.
Honestly, I don't mind if you don't spork The Proposal Strategy. All things considered, it's not that bad and kinda boring until the last two pages. It was a pretty long comic too, so I understand it'd be frustrating to get through it all.
I have been caught up in DGS this and DGS that and have kinda left this thread on its own. Now I'm curious to see if I can find any DGS-inspired fics... which for the most part will probably be in Japanese, considering how recent it is. Ah, well. If I don't, I can always feature a certain young attorney and his kooky detective friend.
Still, I think cuteyounggirlplus has a point. Just because it's the kink meme doesn't mean jokes about Armstrong have to be exclusive to his shapely figure and provocative swinging. It's true that most jokes about him end up there, though.
Honestly, I don't mind if you don't spork The Proposal Strategy. All things considered, it's not that bad and kinda boring until the last two pages. It was a pretty long comic too, so I understand it'd be frustrating to get through it all.
I have been caught up in DGS this and DGS that and have kinda left this thread on its own. Now I'm curious to see if I can find any DGS-inspired fics... which for the most part will probably be in Japanese, considering how recent it is. Ah, well. If I don't, I can always feature a certain young attorney and his kooky detective friend.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ahh, DGS! On one hand, I'd love to see some of that here, but on the other hand, I'm bitter about the lack of a localization announcement and everything DGS right now is like rubbing salt in the wound.
By the way, are crossovers acceptable targets?
By the way, are crossovers acceptable targets?
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I know the old rules say no to crossovers, but I think it's an outdated rule we can overlook. As long as the franchise crossed over with it is generally recognized and we don't exclude people who don't know a franchise or references within it, we should be good.
And thinking about it, DGS fics will probably be spoilery, so I should refrain... but I hope to bring Ryu and Sherlock back for another quick spin.
Edit: I was browsing Pixiv again and came here. It's a lovable series of DGS shorts with a little Sherlock x Ryu, but it's nothing explicit... aside from Ryu's swearing from being thrown around by super fan Susato.
And thinking about it, DGS fics will probably be spoilery, so I should refrain... but I hope to bring Ryu and Sherlock back for another quick spin.
Edit: I was browsing Pixiv again and came here. It's a lovable series of DGS shorts with a little Sherlock x Ryu, but it's nothing explicit... aside from Ryu's swearing from being thrown around by super fan Susato.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
If I recall correctly, someone sporked a crossover with Harry Potter once.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Do Ghost Trick and Professor Layton crossovers even count, anyway?
And I know it was a rule that you could only use AA characters in a sporking, but if we're doing a crossover fic, would it be acceptable to bring in one or two crossover characters? Even if this only applies to GT and PL characters, I'd think at least those...
Re: the DGS manga: This is cute. I wish I knew what was going on. *standard Pixiv response*
And I know it was a rule that you could only use AA characters in a sporking, but if we're doing a crossover fic, would it be acceptable to bring in one or two crossover characters? Even if this only applies to GT and PL characters, I'd think at least those...
Re: the DGS manga: This is cute. I wish I knew what was going on. *standard Pixiv response*
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
They'd count as crossovers, yes. And personally, I wouldn't mind bringing in the occasional cameo character from another series. I did bring in two certain characters from GT into the theater before, not as part of the sporking itself, of course. For the most part, though, I'd recommend not overdoing these cameos.
As for the DGS comic... well, the first couple don't relate to the others, but the others seem to feature Ryu and Susato staying over at Baker Street 221B. The over-the-top reactions almost killed me, but I wouldn't mind translating it later for you all, in case there is someone who's interested in sporking any of them.
...Right after I've finished translating the Sinful 7 promo.
As for the DGS comic... well, the first couple don't relate to the others, but the others seem to feature Ryu and Susato staying over at Baker Street 221B. The over-the-top reactions almost killed me, but I wouldn't mind translating it later for you all, in case there is someone who's interested in sporking any of them.
...Right after I've finished translating the Sinful 7 promo.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
According to the rules in the first post (which are four years old anyway so I don't think it'd be a real problem not following them completely):
Six implies that crossovers are allowed and that you can throw in characters from the other franchise.drthingums wrote: Rules (Shortened, adjusted Version of those of a Sporking Community):
1: Do not post sporkings as a vendetta against someone. ie: I hate him/her, so I'll spork his/her favourite fic!
2: Keep the mocking to the thread only, we aren't here to harass the authors. (So, don't search the fic out and spam it with flame reviews.)
3: Try and list some redeeming features when sporking. If the fic is reasonably well written, make a note of it.
4: If you decide to review a fanfic that was sporked here, please do not link to this thread or tell the writer they have been sporked. Part of the appeal of sporking is being able to vent without the author knowing.
5: While it may be tempting to put yourself or your Original Characer into the sporking that level of hypocrisy is not encouraged. And remember guys, Ace Attorney has tons and tons of characters you can torment with this. Just pick the most fitting ones.
6: Related to this, please use only AA characters as sporkers, unless the Fic is a crossover. This rule is also effective for Layton Characters, despite the existence of the crossover game.
7. Keep the Characters as In-Character as possible in your commentary! Otherwise, the whole meaning of sporking is lost.
8. While it is indeed possible to spork Good Fanfiction and getting a good result (I have sporked some of my own fanfictions before, for Fun), this is not what this thread is for. People might get confused if you go and spork a completly flawless fanfic.
9: You don't have to use colours for the characters, but if you do, use fitting colors, namely Blue for Phoenix, Dark Red for Edgeworth, Purple for Maya, Red for Apollo, ect.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Considering that we have had sporkings of crossover fics before, I figured as much. It's always good to check back to the list.
I believe we can cross out rule #8, though. No fic is withoutsin flaw, and fics that aren't that bad can still make amusing sporkings. The sporkers just need to be a bit more creative with its direction.
By the way, luck, did you get my message, or are you just waiting for my "other" one?
I believe we can cross out rule #8, though. No fic is without
By the way, luck, did you get my message, or are you just waiting for my "other" one?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Crescent Moon
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 314
- Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 pm
- Custom Title: Elohim Essaim Elohim Essaim
- Location: San Antonio, TX
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10887896/1 ... red-Tenant
Um... excuse me, but has anyone sporked this yet? I think this would be good for my first spork. I've always liked this thread, and I've always wanted to try and do one myself...
Um... excuse me, but has anyone sporked this yet? I think this would be good for my first spork. I've always liked this thread, and I've always wanted to try and do one myself...
"I'm in lesbians with you" - Scott Pilgrim
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
...so what's the spoiler policy on crossover franchises?
(I've been wanting to do a sporking with him and Athena for a while now, fsr... guess I just need to find the "perfect" fic.)
Spoiler:
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
This is still a spoiler-free zone, so I'd think spoilers of other games are just as bad. That said, I think that character can show up under a different "name tag" and it'd be fine.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Finally my sporking is ready. Special thanks to Rubia for her help.
Today's fic is A Winner Is You! by SuddenlyPINNEAPLEZ
Rating:
. It's not as bad as it is boring. Really, nothing happens.
And to spork it, let's welcome...
Phoenix Wright!
"I thought we didn't have to do this anymore."
Athena Cykes!
"I'm not going to make out with anyone this time, right?"
Apollo Justice!
"You might want to reword that, Athena."
Franziska von Karma!
"You'll pay for this, Management!"
and, as special guest star...
Miles Edgeworth!
"..."
[We open up in the sporking theatre. Miles Edgeworth is seating in a corner and muttering, while Athena Cykes is conversing with Franziska von Karma.]
Athena:...And that's why I work in the Wright Anything Agency.
Franziska: The fool who works for a foolish fool is the foolest of all fools.
Athena: Is that some kind of riddle?
Edgeworth: No. She's calling you 'fool'.
Athena: Well, that's not nice!
[Suddenly, a robotic goon pushes Apollo Justice and Phoenix Wright in.]
Phoenix: Geez, they were serious about automatizing everything.
Athena: Boss! This woman is picking on me!
Apollo: You get used to it.
[Apollo takes a seat between Franziska and Athena and Phoenix does the same next to Athena. And without further ado...YEOWCH!]
Franziska: I'll decide that!
[Fine. And with Ms. Von Karma's permission, the lights dim and the fic starts.]
Phoenix: Unless...
Edgeworth: Wright, please, don't.
Apollo: Wait, who's this Ash guy?
Phoenix: Are we sure it's a guy?
Athena: Maybe it's Ash from Pokemon?
Apollo: Is the fic a crossover?
Speakers: No. According to our sources, this 'Ash' is an original character created by the author.
Edgeworth: If the point of the fic is telling a personal story with us as the cast, why would anyone add an OC in?
Phoenix: You should know by now that trying to find logic in this place won't do you any good.
Phoenix: See? It doesn't do you any good.
Apollo: I don't think there's point in complaining about getting hit in Mario Kart. Isn't that a part of the game?
Phoenix: I can see Pearls getting mad about it, actually. If this story is settled when she was a little girl and not in the present time.
Apollo: If it were the present time, Athena and I should be there.
Athena: If I were there, I'd be in the first place instead of that Ash!
Franziska: And if I were there, neither of you would have any chance of winning.
Athena: That's what you think!
Franziska: *glares at Athena*
Athena: *glares at Franziska*
Apollo: (I don't think sitting between them is the best idea I've ever had.)
Edgeworth: Were you expecting something else?
Franziska: Maya Fey always fools around with any fool that she meets.
Phoenix: So we've already established Ash as a fool?
Franziska: That was established the moment he was associated with the likes of you.
Apollo: I don't see how Maya playing videogames gives Mr. Wright more time to work.
Phoenix: It makes sense to me. But don't tell her that I said that.
Edgeworth: You're the last person that should complain about people wasting time at work, Wright.
Phoenix: It's not my fault that we only have a client every three months. There's a point where you can't do anything productive anymore.
Athena: Yeah, and cleaning toilets gets pretty boring after a while. Maybe we should buy a Wii U for the office.
Phoenix: Fine, but it's coming out of Apollo's pay.
Athena: That bit about the champion sounds a lot like Ash from Pokemon.
Apollo: So the OC is a genderbender ripoff of a different franchise?
Phoenix: I still don't get why the author decided to shove in an OC instead of using Gumshoe, or something.
Franziska: If Scruffy ever wastes his time playing foolish videogames with you, my whip will tell him my opinion.
Edgeworth: And he'll have to look forward to his next salary review.
Phoenix: (I don't think that would make any difference in his life.)
Edgeworth: Franziska, it's a videogame within a fic. There isn't a need to look for perfection in it. Nnngh!
Franziska: Every single part of life should be perfect, little brother.
Athena: (Little brother?)
Apollo: I don't think that even counts as an answer.
Phoenix: Wait, why am I there? Weren't they playing on Ash's Wii U?
Athena: Maybe she invited you all to play and you were in the toilet or something.
Phoenix: But fic-me doesn't know what they're doing.
Edgeworth: Perhaps she brought her console to your office.
Athena: Carrying a home console around? That's a lot of work for a few races.
Phoenix: And somehow, I still haven't noticed. What was I doing anyways?
Apollo: I don't know how a story as simple as this can have so many plot contrivances.
Edgeworth: It's what happens when you shove original characters into our lives without any explanation.
Athena: You told her, Boss!
Franziska: They can't hear you.
Phoenix: You've done the same just a moment aYEOWCH!
Franziska: Further comments, Phoenix Wright?
Athena: Of course he has! Don't think a little whip is going to shut him up!
Phoenix: YEOWCH! Athena, please, don't speak for me.
Edgeworth: At least that much is in character.
Athena: Medium level? When we have that console, we'll always select hard, right Apollo?
Apollo: I still haven't agreed to that.
Franziska: the CUPs? Of all the things the author could have failed at spelling, it has to be the acronym in caps?
Athena: Maybe it isn't an acronym, and the opponents have all cup-shaped karts.
Phoenix: That'd be a pretty weird-looking kart.
Apollo: It wouldn't really stand out much in this game.
Franziska: It has a rather strange hair.
Apollo: And why does she says that they don't know if Mr. Wright dyes his hair? Shouldn't that be obvious?
Athena: *chuckle*
Apollo: What?
Athena: I'm just imagining your hair dyed that way.
Apollo: Why me!?
Athena: Because your hair is funny.
Edgeworth: That description could be very easily applied to Wright's hair, too.
Franziska: The important part is that it was about the hair, so I was right as always.
Phoenix: Except in triaYEEOOOWCH!
Franziska: When will you learn, Phoenix Wright?
Edgeworth: Coincidences and contrivances, the population of all the fics we review here.
Franziska: Don't forget lack of proofreading.
Phoenix: And bad spelling.
Athena: And awkward grammar.
Apollo: And run-of-the-mill what-the...
Phoenix: Watch your language, Apollo.
Apollo: ...what-the-heckery.
Speakers: Your point is made, snivelers.
Franziska: The foolish excuse of a foolish fool.
Athena: How do you scold someone playfully?
Phoenix: Apollo, finish that paperwork right now! Then we can play with Trucy. See?
Athena: Is there anything you can't do?
Franziska: Win a case without bluffing.
Edgeworth: Keep his badge out of people sight.
Franziska: Endure whippings like a man.
Phoenix: We get it.
Apollo: Trucy always forces me to stop doing the paperwork and play with her, anyways.
Apollo: I don't think I can't hold all this emotion!
Phoenix: Please, tell us what happens next!
Edgeworth: And so ends another act of the Wright Sarcasm Agency.
Franziska: Do I have to clap?
Athena: It only had taken me one race to master the game.
Franziska: And I could have done so in one lap.
Athena: But you'd never beat me, anyways.
Franziska: What did you say?
Apollo: Someone wants to change seats with me? Please?
Phoenix, Edgeworth: No.
Apollo: Can you even call that story?
Edgeworth: There's a entire fiction gender about everyday events. But I refuse to call story to anything shown in this theatre.
Phoenix: I'm pretty sure you've done it lot times, though.
Edgeworth: And that, ladies and gentlemans, is how a Mary Sue is born.
[The lights come back on]
Apollo: Well, I have things to do.
[He exits the theater quickly.]
Edgeworth: Do you know why Justice was in hurry all of sudden.
Phoenix: I think he's afraid of the ladies.
Franziska: I could be the first in any game you chose.
Athena: It wouldn't be fair if I chose. Apollo, you chose! *looks around* Where's Apollo?
Edgeworth: Very wise of him.
[Phoenix and Edgewoth leave while Franziska and Athena keep bickering. And so, another sporking comes to an end. And I'm still not getting paid.]
Today's fic is A Winner Is You! by SuddenlyPINNEAPLEZ
Rating:
And to spork it, let's welcome...
"I thought we didn't have to do this anymore."
"I'm not going to make out with anyone this time, right?"
Apollo Justice!"You might want to reword that, Athena."
"You'll pay for this, Management!"
and, as special guest star...
"..."
[We open up in the sporking theatre. Miles Edgeworth is seating in a corner and muttering, while Athena Cykes is conversing with Franziska von Karma.]
Athena:...And that's why I work in the Wright Anything Agency.
Franziska: The fool who works for a foolish fool is the foolest of all fools.
Athena: Is that some kind of riddle?
Edgeworth: No. She's calling you 'fool'.
Athena: Well, that's not nice!
[Suddenly, a robotic goon pushes Apollo Justice and Phoenix Wright in.]
Phoenix: Geez, they were serious about automatizing everything.
Athena: Boss! This woman is picking on me!
Apollo: You get used to it.
[Apollo takes a seat between Franziska and Athena and Phoenix does the same next to Athena. And without further ado...YEOWCH!]
Franziska: I'll decide that!
[Fine. And with Ms. Von Karma's permission, the lights dim and the fic starts.]
Athena: Well, if it's based on a family event, it can't be too bad.This is an actual event that happened between me, my mom, my sister and my father, so enjoy my little stupid Mario Kart 8 story" with Ash, Pearl, Maya, and Phoenix playing the roles!
Phoenix: Unless...
Edgeworth: Wright, please, don't.
Apollo: Wait, who's this Ash guy?
Phoenix: Are we sure it's a guy?
Athena: Maybe it's Ash from Pokemon?
Apollo: Is the fic a crossover?
Speakers: No. According to our sources, this 'Ash' is an original character created by the author.
Edgeworth: If the point of the fic is telling a personal story with us as the cast, why would anyone add an OC in?
Phoenix: You should know by now that trying to find logic in this place won't do you any good.
Edgeworth: Nnngh! What has to do the fact that Ash is in first place with the fact that Maya has apparently hit Pearl?"Mystic Maya! You hit me!" "Don't worry, Pearly, Ash is still in first place anyways!"
Phoenix: See? It doesn't do you any good.
Apollo: I don't think there's point in complaining about getting hit in Mario Kart. Isn't that a part of the game?
Phoenix: I can see Pearls getting mad about it, actually. If this story is settled when she was a little girl and not in the present time.
Apollo: If it were the present time, Athena and I should be there.
Athena: If I were there, I'd be in the first place instead of that Ash!
Franziska: And if I were there, neither of you would have any chance of winning.
Athena: That's what you think!
Franziska: *glares at Athena*
Athena: *glares at Franziska*
Apollo: (I don't think sitting between them is the best idea I've ever had.)
Phoenix: So I guess we aren't getting an explanation about who's this Ash person and how do we know him enough to play videogames together.Pearl, Maya, and Ash were playing Mario Kart 8 on Ash's Wii U. "I wish Phoenix would tell Santa to get me one of these! It'll give him time to work while I play this!"
Edgeworth: Were you expecting something else?
Franziska: Maya Fey always fools around with any fool that she meets.
Phoenix: So we've already established Ash as a fool?
Franziska: That was established the moment he was associated with the likes of you.
Apollo: I don't see how Maya playing videogames gives Mr. Wright more time to work.
Phoenix: It makes sense to me. But don't tell her that I said that.
Edgeworth: You're the last person that should complain about people wasting time at work, Wright.
Phoenix: It's not my fault that we only have a client every three months. There's a point where you can't do anything productive anymore.
Athena: Yeah, and cleaning toilets gets pretty boring after a while. Maybe we should buy a Wii U for the office.
Phoenix: Fine, but it's coming out of Apollo's pay.
Apollo: She? So Ash is a girl after all?Maya threw a green shell at Peach, who was being played by Pearl. "Aha! Fourth place!" Maya watched as her character, Daisy, passed Peach and was on her way to pass the others infront of her.
"Don't think you can beat me, Maya. I am the champion, after all!" Ash said triumphantly as she raced over the finish line.
Athena: That bit about the champion sounds a lot like Ash from Pokemon.
Apollo: So the OC is a genderbender ripoff of a different franchise?
Phoenix: I still don't get why the author decided to shove in an OC instead of using Gumshoe, or something.
Franziska: If Scruffy ever wastes his time playing foolish videogames with you, my whip will tell him my opinion.
Edgeworth: And he'll have to look forward to his next salary review.
Phoenix: (I don't think that would make any difference in his life.)
Franziska: You were in fourth place, Maya Fey. That's not close. Only the first place is to be proud off."Awe! And I was so close too!" Maya whined. Soon, Peach crossed the finished line as well, in 7th place. "Awww..."
Edgeworth: Franziska, it's a videogame within a fic. There isn't a need to look for perfection in it. Nnngh!
Franziska: Every single part of life should be perfect, little brother.
Athena: (Little brother?)
Edgeworth: And once again, the answer has nothing to do with the question.After they watched the highlight reel in slow motion, listening to the absurd sounds the game made while being slowed down, Phoenix walked in. "What's with all the yelling?" Maya looked over at him like he had three heads. "Phoenix, you've never played Mario Kart, have you...?"
Apollo: I don't think that even counts as an answer.
Phoenix: Wait, why am I there? Weren't they playing on Ash's Wii U?
Athena: Maybe she invited you all to play and you were in the toilet or something.
Phoenix: But fic-me doesn't know what they're doing.
Edgeworth: Perhaps she brought her console to your office.
Athena: Carrying a home console around? That's a lot of work for a few races.
Phoenix: And somehow, I still haven't noticed. What was I doing anyways?
Apollo: I don't know how a story as simple as this can have so many plot contrivances.
Edgeworth: It's what happens when you shove original characters into our lives without any explanation.
Phoenix: Well, you're not the boss of me.He looked at the game in puzzlement. "No, but I still don't see why it causes such a ruckus." Ash shook her head. "Sit down and grab a remote, now."
Athena: You told her, Boss!
Franziska: They can't hear you.
Phoenix: You've done the same just a moment aYEOWCH!
Franziska: Further comments, Phoenix Wright?
Athena: Of course he has! Don't think a little whip is going to shut him up!
Phoenix: YEOWCH! Athena, please, don't speak for me.
Phoenix: Apparently I wasn't doing anything more important than playing videogames.Giving her a skeptical look, Phoenix sat down on the couch next to Ash, picking up one of the white remotes. "Okay," Ash began to flick through the options, selecting Multiplayer, Grand Prix, and then 100, the medium level of the game, where the CUPs could still win.
Edgeworth: At least that much is in character.
Athena: Medium level? When we have that console, we'll always select hard, right Apollo?
Apollo: I still haven't agreed to that.
Franziska: the CUPs? Of all the things the author could have failed at spelling, it has to be the acronym in caps?
Athena: Maybe it isn't an acronym, and the opponents have all cup-shaped karts.
Phoenix: That'd be a pretty weird-looking kart.
Apollo: It wouldn't really stand out much in this game.
Phoenix: How does that thing fits me?After Maya, Pearl and Ash had selected their characters, Ash snatched Phoenix's remote. "Which character do you want?" Scanning over the racers once, he shrugged. "You pick." Grinning evilly to herself, Ash picked the craziest of characters, Lenny, than gave it back to the confused Phoenix. "It fits him to a tee, don't 'cha think, girls?" Maya was the first to respond. "Absolutely!" She giggled.
Franziska: It has a rather strange hair.
Edgeworth: Stupidity is indeed the only explanation for that scene, because it doesn't add anything to the story.Pearl took a minute to look at the character. "Does this mean that Mr. Nick dyes his hair different colors...?" Ash gave her a chuckle and winked at her. "Possibly... We never know!~" (A/N Didn't actually happen, just put it in there out of stupidity)
Apollo: And why does she says that they don't know if Mr. Wright dyes his hair? Shouldn't that be obvious?
Athena: *chuckle*
Apollo: What?
Athena: I'm just imagining your hair dyed that way.
Apollo: Why me!?
Athena: Because your hair is funny.
Edgeworth: That description could be very easily applied to Wright's hair, too.
Franziska: The important part is that it was about the hair, so I was right as always.
Phoenix: Except in triaYEEOOOWCH!
Franziska: When will you learn, Phoenix Wright?
Apollo: The results were exactly the same in the three races?As soon as Ash started the race, it was finished. The results for the first three races were Ash in first, Maya in fourth, Pearls in eighth, and Phoenix last.
Edgeworth: Coincidences and contrivances, the population of all the fics we review here.
Franziska: Don't forget lack of proofreading.
Phoenix: And bad spelling.
Athena: And awkward grammar.
Apollo: And run-of-the-mill what-the...
Phoenix: Watch your language, Apollo.
Apollo: ...what-the-heckery.
Speakers: Your point is made, snivelers.
Phoenix: Well, excuse me for losing at a game I've never played in my life."This is the stupidest game ever..." Phoenix grumbled angrily while Ash was scolding him plaufully. "You're only saying that because you're terrible at it!"
Franziska: The foolish excuse of a foolish fool.
Athena: How do you scold someone playfully?
Phoenix: Apollo, finish that paperwork right now! Then we can play with Trucy. See?
Athena: Is there anything you can't do?
Franziska: Win a case without bluffing.
Edgeworth: Keep his badge out of people sight.
Franziska: Endure whippings like a man.
Phoenix: We get it.
Apollo: Trucy always forces me to stop doing the paperwork and play with her, anyways.
Athena: The plot thickens!That all changed on the last round.
Apollo: I don't think I can't hold all this emotion!
Phoenix: Please, tell us what happens next!
Edgeworth: And so ends another act of the Wright Sarcasm Agency.
Franziska: Do I have to clap?
Phoenix: But I still beat you in a game I've never played and you're pretty much an expert at.It was the last lap and Phoenix was in the lead. "YES!" He cheered as he crossed the finish line before any of the other racers. "I won. I'm done." He dropped the remote and walked away as Ash called,"You know that I'm still first in total, right?!"
Athena: It only had taken me one race to master the game.
Franziska: And I could have done so in one lap.
Athena: But you'd never beat me, anyways.
Franziska: What did you say?
Apollo: Someone wants to change seats with me? Please?
Phoenix, Edgeworth: No.
Phoenix: Wait, that's it? That's the family event you found meaningful enough to share with the Internet? You played Mario Kart 8?Now, these are the roles the characters played; Pearl: My sister, Maya: My mother, Ash: Me, Phoenix: My father.
Apollo: Can you even call that story?
Edgeworth: There's a entire fiction gender about everyday events. But I refuse to call story to anything shown in this theatre.
Phoenix: I'm pretty sure you've done it lot times, though.
Phoenix: She was based off you, so she wins? Very classy, author.Now, I do NOT ship Phoenix and Maya, I just made Maya my mother because she never wins and seeing Ash is older, it would make more sense for her to win, even though I beat my mother and father. Besides, Ash was slightly based off me, so...
Edgeworth: And that, ladies and gentlemans, is how a Mary Sue is born.
[The lights come back on]
Apollo: Well, I have things to do.
[He exits the theater quickly.]
Edgeworth: Do you know why Justice was in hurry all of sudden.
Phoenix: I think he's afraid of the ladies.
Franziska: I could be the first in any game you chose.
Athena: It wouldn't be fair if I chose. Apollo, you chose! *looks around* Where's Apollo?
Edgeworth: Very wise of him.
[Phoenix and Edgewoth leave while Franziska and Athena keep bickering. And so, another sporking comes to an end. And I'm still not getting paid.]
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I like the phrase "what-the-heckery" and it will hereafter be worked into my person lexicon.
Also I feel bad for the Narrator.
Also I feel bad for the Narrator.
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hello! I found this thread back in the summer of 2013 and read maybe 40% of the sporkings from the backup forums and then kind of forgot about it. Anyway this summer I decided to read some again and ended up reading all 19 pages of this thread and would love to work on my own sporking! I wanted to do the same in 2013 but never got around to it, so I'll be using the fic that I still have saved during that time, which appears to no longer be on ff.net.
I already started working on my sporking a couple of days ago and it's almost done, but I have a question first. Am I allowed to use the teleporter or not? The "out of order" sign and secrecy behind it is kind of making me wary... and I don't want to ruin anyone's plans that they may have with it. If someone is planning something special with it I'll just wait until then to upload mine. If not then I expect to have it up sometime next week.
I already started working on my sporking a couple of days ago and it's almost done, but I have a question first. Am I allowed to use the teleporter or not? The "out of order" sign and secrecy behind it is kind of making me wary... and I don't want to ruin anyone's plans that they may have with it. If someone is planning something special with it I'll just wait until then to upload mine. If not then I expect to have it up sometime next week.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Welcome to the Sporking Theater! We're always glad to have new sporkers.
And don't worry about it. Let's just say the teleporter is still in working order, but when through some new revamps. I'll leave it up to your imagination what they may be. ;)
@ TheMoonlitAttorney: That fic is free game. I look forward to see what you produce!
As for that series of 4-koma comics, as promised, I'll translate them for everyone.
Note: The first picture warns against spoilers (and yaoi), but it's just based on when Ryu and Susato were staying with Holmes shortly after arriving in London.
Pgs 2-3: "Where there are puzzles, there is Mr. Holmes!"
[T/N: title as spoken by Susato]
Pgs 4-10: "Bulls-eye"
[T/N: yaoi warning... eh, more like shonen-ai, really]
And don't worry about it. Let's just say the teleporter is still in working order, but when through some new revamps. I'll leave it up to your imagination what they may be. ;)
@ TheMoonlitAttorney: That fic is free game. I look forward to see what you produce!
As for that series of 4-koma comics, as promised, I'll translate them for everyone.
Note: The first picture warns against spoilers (and yaoi), but it's just based on when Ryu and Susato were staying with Holmes shortly after arriving in London.
Pgs 2-3: "Where there are puzzles, there is Mr. Holmes!"
[T/N: title as spoken by Susato]
Spoiler:
[T/N: yaoi warning... eh, more like shonen-ai, really]
Spoiler:
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Time to update the recommended fic list
The sporked ones are crossed out and the underlined ones have been erased from existence.
Aquabreeze claimed this one but we haven't heard of her in a whileShadow Magician wrote:I have now read through every spork (save 'some R18 fic'...) and the image of me, trying to stifle my laughter at 4 in the morning came very true. :D
I've found some spork-worthy material which would strike fear into the hearts of ocertain sporkers: a Phoenix/Maya lemon. A badly-written lemon.
And here we are, ladies and gentlemen.
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:One moment, please.
I still love this thread. If anyone hasn't done this one yet, I have an offering:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8699196/1/S ... ic-Reviews
It'd be a sporking of a sporking of a fanfic. This author's attempts at sarcastic reviews aren't nearly as entertaining as the ones I've seen here, and I figure it'd be a nice addition.
This one was sporked in the old thread, but apparently only the first part. And there's a high chance that it's lost forever anywayDarth Wiader wrote:Someone has to spork THIS:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4225504/1/M ... -CRACKLAND
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4225504/2/M ... -CRACKLAND
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4225504/3/M ... -CRACKLAND
PhoenixFlame53 did the first three chapters, but the last two are unsporkedForrest wrote:Found a terrible one full of Writing errors
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7344657/1/Phoenix-is-a-jerk
I was going to do it myself, but I haven't got the time to do it.
Darth Wiader wrote:I've found a HORRIBLE one today... You want to know what it is? Read it yourself. (WARNING: Swearing and mature content)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5857234/1/Blackmail
Thane sporked a fragment of this ficCeence wrote: Meanwhile, I found an... Interesting fic. It's a cross over with my little pony
http://m.fanfiction.net/s/9179626/1/Pho ... ht-Contest
I won't be sporking it, but it's really worth sporking.
Thane sporked the first chapter, but there's another oneRubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Speaking of new fics, has anyone tried this one? Oh dear. I can't bring myself to go behind the first few paragraphs... because ROFL.
Builderkid107 wrote:I doubt it, but has anyone done this yet?
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4659121/1/Bath-Time
It's really not that bad, but I can come up with some good material for it.
(It was in the fanfic contest on C-R.net, im gonna get some flack for this one...)
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Double posting? Lol, what?
I'll try to go back and edit this post according to what gets sporked/reccomended.
Note: I started on page five. There may have been a few things linked before that, but I figured starting where I joined the thread was as good a place as any. I also quoted the original posts they were linked in just for original-searcher-credit's sake. Sporked fics will be crossed out. If I missed any, let me know and I'll fix it~
SeniorHustice-dono is still working on itSenorJustice-dono, who has not posted in the thread in a while wrote:I was thinking of sporking one myself that was just some nonsense about the Roman Empire and a time-travelling Phoenix that inexplicably comes to defend someone from the Roman empires and it's just train wreck of a fic. Another thing that's weird is random cameos from Bobby Fulbright and Simon Blackquill, which are nonsensical because of the fact. Here's the link if you want to read it: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9936350/1/T ... rneys-everSpoiler:
Rubia gave up on this one but has already done the first two chapters.
This one has been updated recently
Gnobo, who has not posted in the thread in a while wrote:I actually have an Apollo/Ema fanfic sporking I'm working on. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5461319/1/Holiday-Romance. And this fanfic happens to be written by the same author as Blackmail.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:On a different note, if we're starting to allow more and more NSFW fanfics, apparently. I'll just throw this out: Manfred and Miles. Thoughts?sumguy28 wrote:Oh, and has this been sporked yet? Just by that description alone, it feels like a crime if it hasn't been sporked.Thane was working on the sporking for that but hasn't posted in the thread in a while and only did the first chapter.Saresa wrote:I found this one fic on FF.net. It's no way as horrifying or creepy as the ones we've had recently... alright, it *is* creepy, but not in the same way.
It's basically a copy-paste of the first 2 canon cases, with a Mary-Sue shoved in to steal Nick's heart and save everyone with her "amazing detective skills". It was a real pain to read. If no one is interested, I would like to spork this one, though I have no idea on where to start from with a format like that.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:I went oneshot-searching.
I found this.Also, the this andthis. And this one that isn't a oneshot.
Who wants what?
Edit: Tenth page wup wup!
Second Edit: I also found this, which I actually thought was pretty cute aside from the blatant punctuation errors.
Third Edit: I thought xreaders were supposed to be in second person?
Fourth Edit: These are a lot easier to find than I thought...
Fifth Edit: IT DOESN'T GET BETTER THAN THIS, FOLKSPessimistic_Fool wrote:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10619014/1/achtung-baby: when the warning says "very stupid", you know you're in for a treat. ;) Good material for a fun spork. Make sure to take your time to appreciate the Huge Text Block of Doom (tm).
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10610724/1 ... utor-Style: Haven't read it, but the description sounds promising. (Probably best for a funny/silly spork)Although that fic was reccomended against...FlashFilms wrote:Hi! I just got start reading a bunch of Sporks and am wondering if this could make a good filler:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/153721?view_adult=true- Short yet not bad but it make me want to get brain bleach as some one who doesn't ship much. You'll see as you read (If you dislike the pairing to begin with).
Just wondering so maybe I can start on writing my first Spork.cesar26100 wrote:Has anyone checked out this yet?AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Do you ever see something that makes you laugh so hard you go light-headed and your ribs start burning? I'm probably going to spork this in the near-ish future.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:The kink meme is a glorious place and thank you cesar26100 for opening my eyes to it. That said, there is a surprising amount of mpreg and tentacles in this fandom. Didn't see that one coming...AireyVerkhovensky wrote:The fics are pretty well-written but some of them are just... well, why don't you take a look at "engrish" yourself?
(Bonus link to "Matt x mirror".)Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Anyway, here's the link to that crossover I mentioned. I notice gratuitous amounts of OOC and a time set "1000 years" after LoK, which at most would be represented by the late 1800s - early 1900s by our history. Also, the author has no concept of how bending is supposed to work.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:*cracks knuckles* Yes ma'am!
I'm just gonna dumpallmost of my C-R-appropriate(ish) bookmarked badfics here, then. (There's also a post I made on page 10 that lists all the fics that have been linked to lately.) (And I'm not reposting links to the kink meme things I've already linked to, like "Matt x mirror".)Hmm... seems I'm severely lacking in fics that feature Dual Destinies characters...Spoiler: Links and synopsesAireyVerkhovensky wrote:Second edit: Richard Wellington strangles Edgeworth to death. Because why not.
Matt Engarde stabs Edgeworth to death in front of Phoenix. At least Shelly de Killer shows up at the end!
(Why are there so many fics where Edgeworth dies? ...the other ones were tagged rape and/or were super long, though.)
And, uh, I know you said no rape but this is just so completely, utterly bad. Not particularly disturbing (just run-of-the-mill disturbing) but wow is it ever OOC. And stupid. And OOC. And short. And did I mention it was OOC?
Third edit: DEFENSE ATTORNEY APOLLO JUSTICE CHOOSES DEATH.
DEFENSE ATTORNEY APOLLO JUSTICE FORCES AN AWKWARD KISS ON DEFENSE ATTORNEY ATHENA CYKES.
DEFENSE ATTORNEY PHOENIX WRIGHT aw dangit it's another incredibly OOC rape fic, also why did the author hit enter after every single line?As of the time of this post, HermannVonKarma and I are working on a sporking of this.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Basically, Nazis.TheJettSet27 wrote:I would enjoy sporking a fanfiction sometime. In fact, I have a couple lined up. The first one is actually written well, it's just the shipped characters and the use of the magatama I find most interesting:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3925051/1/ ... SUCCESSFUL
This is one I would bring Adrian or Luke in, considering they're the couple in here.
This one is an absolute gem!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9531051/1/ ... aterslides
And finally (making this more than a couple) another Kristoph one. He is found not guilty and allowed to roam free. This has bonus points in my book for the mention of him wearing one glove because all I could see in my head was him in a Michael Jackson outfit.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10778356/1 ... Chronicleswizkid99 wrote:Instead of a sporking, I wanted find something you guys to have this fanfic I found while browsing through Ace Attorney fan fiction.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9090730/1/ ... -Turnabout
This was written by the same guy who wrote "An Office Affair"
I'll look forward to anyone's next sporking.Rubia seems to be working on this.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Psst, Rubia: I finally found you an Investigations fic. It's a little bit on the long side and honestly not that bad (...actually, I thoroughly enjoyed it) but it is very silly. Here.wizkid99 wrote:I found this other fic that was written for the kink meme. I thought you people should check it out.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10846600/1/Closed-DoorsAireyVerkhovensky wrote:RUBIAAAAA.
YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH THIS.
(Or, you know, anyone really, but you were definitely the first person I thought of.)wizkid99 wrote:Someone has to spork this:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10876823/1 ... ISOOOOOOON
Not really much to say about this one. Just read it.wizkid99 wrote:Anyway,I found this fic that ship Franziska and Blackquill.I thought you should check it out:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10567225/1/Charming
I also found this fic featuring Drunk Gumshoe:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8116029/1/ ... -Adventurewizkid99 wrote:Here's a short crackfic where Edgeworth signs up for art class:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9963882/1/ ... t-Modeling
Edit:I just found this other fic that is suppose to be a parody of this story, "My Immortal" fic that I keep hearing about. So it's indented to be bad:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9369309/1/ ... k-Attorney
Its a pretty funny read. :gant
wizkid99 wrote:Wow, this is really getting interesting over there. Great sporking as usual Airey!
Moving on, I found this fic featuring LukeXMaya. And Maya coming over for Ace Detective advice. Yeah, you can already see the huge plot hole created from the premise alone. I remember reading this once and I don't know why I didn't instantly suggest this for sporking material.![]()
Here it is:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10865850/1 ... -Detectiveiglootheraptor was apparently going to spork itiglootheraptor wrote:Hey, I think that I'm going to be doing this lovely spork
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10792065/1 ... Edgeworths
I was going to do chapter two of Flappy Attorney, but I think I'll wait until the old management comes back.
wizkid99 wrote:I found a fic where Apollo gets put in a maze and has to escape with other characters. I don't know why I keep losing my attention when reading this fic. I must not be very interested in the fic in the first place.![]()
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10695985/1 ... d-the-Mazewizkid99 wrote:Anyway, I currently reading a fic where Kristoph Gavin and Daryan Crescend escape from prison....And that's all I'm going to tell you for now because I'm not done yet, and for spoilers. The fic is thirty-seven chapter's long. As of this post, I'm on chapter twenty-three. And I don't know how to feel about this fic whether it's too good to not be sporked or if it's sporkable material. I want to let my fellow sporker's read it to judge for themselves.The fic itself is a slight AU where Kristoph adopted Apollo six years before AJ:AA and a slight Klavipollo is in there to. The fluff doesn't kick in until later.
Here it is:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5709927/1/ ... at-the-skywizkid99 wrote:Here's a fic where Winston Payne goes back in time to erase Wright from existence.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10913264/1 ... the-Futuresumguy28 wrote:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9146042/1/ ... t-Hedgehog
This one seems like it should be a parody, but it's listed under Tragedy, so why not. ...Actually it is a tragedy: the tragic death of proper grammar.wizkid99 wrote:In other news, I found this crack fic where Maya is a teacher. I remember reading this fic last year but got bored of it. It's pretty ridiculous. \
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5447374/1/Ms-Maya
Darth Wiader wrote:I've found some rather strange fics:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11061467/1 ... d-Edgy-Fic
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11018558/1/A-Winner-Is-You
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10992221/1 ... Laughabout
TheMoonlitAttorney is working on this onewizkid99 wrote:Moving on, I found another fic that I read some time ago. It's a fic where Phoenix has to hide Maya from his landlord because Phoenix didn't sign extended stay forms.
Here it is:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10887896/1 ... red-Tenant
Rubia is doing this, if I'm not mistakenVeruni wrote:I would really love to see a sporking of this masterpiece: http://freetexthost.com/vlcy52xckl
Next to Phoenix's Turnabout, the last two chapters of which are tragically lost forever, that's my favorite trollfic of all time.
luck wrote:I've found a fic that can only be described with three words and one of them is not to pronounce in front of kids.
http://archiveofourown.org/works/380567 ... rs/8478841
Seriously, what's that?
TheJettSet27 is doing this oneRysiek wrote:I wanted to say, I like this thread.As to proposing fanfics, maybe someone can Spork Evr1 420 yolos made? It is actually good(and written bad on purpose as I saw the author writing beter than there
), but it may be fun to spork
:meekins:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10625733/1/
TheGreatSnarkoo wrote:I found this self-insert fic on Fanfiction.net. It's not horrendous, but it seems like good sporking material.
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11248565/1/R ... e-Attorney
Anyone interested in this? If not, I guess I could give it a try.
TheGreatSnarkoo wrote:Ignore post.
Edit: I found this while browsing Fanfiction. It's fairly old, but I don't think it's been sporked yet. I only skimmed it quickly, so I can't say much about the writing quality. Anyone interested in giving it a go?
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/7592953/1/Courtroom-Love
I'm not sure if Rubia and TheGreatSnarkoo did decide to work on this one or notluck wrote:I might try some short oneshots of that list that Airey posted when I finish my exams to keep this up.
In the meantime, I've found this fic https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10796011/1/Requital. It's not really bad, but it's extremely silly so it'd make for a funny sporking. And the premise is just weird.
The sporked ones are crossed out and the underlined ones have been erased from existence.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
As someone who was introduced to fan fiction (and the sporking of fanfiction) through the Harry Potter fandom, I call the My Immortal rip-off.
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
That one isn't the only parody of My Inmortal we have. This one is supposed to be written by Manfred von Karma.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
We need more meta-fanfiction, lol.
Edit: @Rubia: thanks for the translation! I wish I could actually play the game
If only to see how much merit the ship has...!
Edit: @Rubia: thanks for the translation! I wish I could actually play the game
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I haven't heard from GreatSnarkoo in a while, so I dunno if they're still around. Speaking of which, I had totally forgotten about that fic I first introduced to this thread. I've already got enough on my plate, but I am really tempted to make a write-up on the "dangers of bad sporkings".
And about that one Investigations fic I queued back then: I've been looking forward to calling Lang back since everything's basically become automatized by now, but I ran through several drafts that didn't quite work. If anyone else is interested in taking it, feel free to. If I ever find inspiration to return to it, I may tackle it again, but for now, it's also free game.
And for that "Rubina" fic... ergh, hak, cawff. It's still on my plate, so I'll see what I can do to celebrate. *sigh*
And about that one Investigations fic I queued back then: I've been looking forward to calling Lang back since everything's basically become automatized by now, but I ran through several drafts that didn't quite work. If anyone else is interested in taking it, feel free to. If I ever find inspiration to return to it, I may tackle it again, but for now, it's also free game.
And for that "Rubina" fic... ergh, hak, cawff. It's still on my plate, so I'll see what I can do to celebrate. *sigh*
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Phoenix Wright: Goffik Attorney
I rate this fic two sahwits. The spelling is atrocious and everyone is OOC, of course, but there was really no way this two chapter fic was ever going to be able to match the 40+ chapter Bellatrix that is My Immortal. Honestly, out of all the fics sporked on this forum the only one that came close to My Immortal is Law plus Chaos. (I'm also going to say that for all the infamy it gets, My Immortal is not the worst Harry Potter fic out there. Trust me.) I don't even feel like it worth it to spork the second chapter. To sum up, this fic is a fail on two levels. On one hand, it fails as a fic because of how bad it is, and on the other hand, it fails as a My Immortal rip-off because of how not bad it is. Well, we can at least be thankful that the author followed Rule 666,666: End on a cliffhanger and never appear on the internet again.
Warning: This fic contains self-harm and heterosexual content.
Our Sporkers:
All three arrive in the theater without a sound.
Franziska: Foolish fools! I am not going to be babysitting for you fools!
Apollo: I'M 23! I DON'T NEED A BABYSITTER!
Trucy: Yeah, Me and Apollo don't need a babysitter! We have Mr. Hat!
Franziska: Hmph. *whips them both* No more foolish behavior from the both of you fools, now!
Both: Y-yes, Miss Von Karma.
the lights dim down
The lights go back up. Immediately, Franziska jumps up and leaves, whipping everything in her way.
Apollo: I guess that means it's over. We should be going.
Trucy: Already?
Hand in hand, the two leave.
Warning: This fic contains self-harm and heterosexual content.
Our Sporkers:
All three arrive in the theater without a sound.
Franziska: Foolish fools! I am not going to be babysitting for you fools!
Apollo: I'M 23! I DON'T NEED A BABYSITTER!
Trucy: Yeah, Me and Apollo don't need a babysitter! We have Mr. Hat!
Franziska: Hmph. *whips them both* No more foolish behavior from the both of you fools, now!
Both: Y-yes, Miss Von Karma.
the lights dim down
Spoiler:
Apollo: I guess that means it's over. We should be going.
Trucy: Already?
Hand in hand, the two leave.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I love badfic expert!Trucy, but Franziska used "fool" too much and came across more like a parody of herself than, well, herself. And I know I'm the last one who should criticize this, but your ending fell a bit flat. Next time, try having the sporkers talk a little bit about the fic or what they're going to do next. But other than that, good, good!
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Actually, Airey, I think your endings are fine as they are. Sometimes, I feel I elaborate too much on mine, if only for the sake of some sort of "plot" to spice things up. It's probably a good idea that not many people imitate my style, or we'd be leaning a bit close to the fanfiction we're sporking.
That said, I agree. An ending should close up the sporking with some final thoughts, rather than simply let them escape as quickly as possible. Some of these guys have become so used to appearing here despite themselves that they're bound to take their roles as critics more seriously... if anything in here can be taken seriously, anyway. (I'm looking at those veterans... Phoenix, Edgeworth, Maya... Apollo and Trucy as well.)
That said, I agree. An ending should close up the sporking with some final thoughts, rather than simply let them escape as quickly as possible. Some of these guys have become so used to appearing here despite themselves that they're bound to take their roles as critics more seriously... if anything in here can be taken seriously, anyway. (I'm looking at those veterans... Phoenix, Edgeworth, Maya... Apollo and Trucy as well.)
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
TheGreatSnarkoo
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 4:01 am
- Custom Title: Too many thoughts and nothing to do~
- Location: The Noponis
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah, I'm still around, but it'll probably take me a while to finish up on that sporking of "Requital", so hopefully you'll be willing to wait a little bit longer.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:I haven't heard from GreatSnarkoo in a while, so I dunno if they're still around.
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good if I ever use Comic Sans, Arial, Times New Roman, Brush Script, Papyrus, Curlz, Ravie, et cetera."
Friends don't let friends use bad fonts.
Unironically, anyways.
Friends don't let friends use bad fonts.
Unironically, anyways.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Rubia: If you say so. I think I'm referring more to the sporkings I do on Tumblr, where I don't use descriptive narration...?
Anyway, I like sporkings with plots.
Anyway, I like sporkings with plots.


Tumblr (