Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I found some fics too...
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11369675/1 ... -They-Rise Why are there so many Zombie AU fics for a series about LAWYERS?
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10676220/1 ... ng-to-Love This is a good fic...but it doesn't feel "right"
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11369675/1 ... -They-Rise Why are there so many Zombie AU fics for a series about LAWYERS?
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10676220/1 ... ng-to-Love This is a good fic...but it doesn't feel "right"
-
Mr.Edge
- Suspect

- Posts: 30
- Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:09 am
- Custom Title: The Edgy Attorney
- Location: Illinois
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Bees, flower
Mices, cheese
Attorneys
Zombies?
Sure why not.
Mices, cheese
Attorneys
Zombies?
Sure why not.

The fate of two worlds lies in the hands of three lawyers...
A crossover nobody asked for coming never
-
DefenceLawyer
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1014
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I've been trying for a while, but I still have no idea what sporking is 
There are peculiar posts on this forum that look amusing, yet baffle me.
There are peculiar posts on this forum that look amusing, yet baffle me.
Sig.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Long story short, we find fanfiction things that we feel deserve to be poked at with sporks, but since we can't actually poke them with sporks, we instead make fun of them by getting into character and having these characters make rhetorical jabs at the piece. And it's all done in good fun; no disrespect intended toward the original authors.
As for the zombies thing, clearly, it's because one, the main characters are sexy, and two, there are dead people who come back to life in this series anyway. It doesn't make sense either way, but hey, zombies show up anywhere these days.
As for the zombies thing, clearly, it's because one, the main characters are sexy, and two, there are dead people who come back to life in this series anyway. It doesn't make sense either way, but hey, zombies show up anywhere these days.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
*Imagining Maya channeling a zombie*
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
...Oldbag says hi.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:characters are sexy
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
>implying wendy oldbag isn't the sexiest character in ace attorneyOliver wrote:...Oldbag says hi.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:characters are sexy
For shame, young man.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I didn't want to admit it...but you're right!AireyVerkhovensky wrote:>implying wendy oldbag isn't the sexiest character in ace attorneyOliver wrote:...Oldbag says hi.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:characters are sexy
For shame, young man.

-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
^Oddly appropriate with your signature.
How are everyone's sporkings going? (Was gonna post one tonight but OMG the OC contest. I need to draw.)
How are everyone's sporkings going? (Was gonna post one tonight but OMG the OC contest. I need to draw.)
-
Bramimond
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am
- Custom Title: The Enigma
- Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Too hot. Hot damn! Call the police and the fireman. Too hot. Hot damn! Make a dragon wanna retire, man.Oliver wrote: I didn't want to admit it...but you're right!
And, uh, was gonna try sporking FE/PW crossover where Frederick gets sued, but don't know where to start.
Last edited by Bramimond on Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
...Bramimond wrote:I'm currently at my cousins house, so I paused mine about halfway through.Oliver wrote: I didn't want to admit it...but you're right!
Too hot. Hot damn! Call the police and the fireman. Too hot. Hot damn! Make a dragon wanna retire, man.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Bramimond wrote:Too hot. Hot damn! Call the police and the fireman. Too hot. Hot damn! Make a dragon wanna retire, man.Oliver wrote: I didn't want to admit it...but you're right!
And, uh, was gonna try sporking FE/PW crossover where Frederick gets sued, but don't know where to start.
Are you bringing in crossover sporkers?
-
Bramimond
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am
- Custom Title: The Enigma
- Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah. Phoenix will be in, and possibly Maya. From FE, I wanna bring in Chrom, Frederick, and Fem!Robin. Maybe have Anna on speakers and Old Hubba make a short appearance. I've teased this idea...
Chrom: Okay...where in the Outrealms are we?
Old Hubba: I am so glad you asked! This is what is known as the Sporking Theater. A place where all sorts of acts incomprehensible to the human mind take place here.
Maya (aside): Psst, Nick? Who's the creepy old guy talking to those strangely dressed people?
Phoenix: Keep it down, Maya. But I'm guessing they're the next victims for tonight's sporking. And...this is just a hunch, but it's probably going to be a crossover fic.
Robin: Incomprehensible? We'll see about that.
Frederick: And will we get a pension this time?
Old Hubba: Your pension will be...returning. Have fun!
Chrom: I don't like the sound of that...
Chrom: Okay...where in the Outrealms are we?
Old Hubba: I am so glad you asked! This is what is known as the Sporking Theater. A place where all sorts of acts incomprehensible to the human mind take place here.
Maya (aside): Psst, Nick? Who's the creepy old guy talking to those strangely dressed people?
Phoenix: Keep it down, Maya. But I'm guessing they're the next victims for tonight's sporking. And...this is just a hunch, but it's probably going to be a crossover fic.
Robin: Incomprehensible? We'll see about that.
Frederick: And will we get a pension this time?
Old Hubba: Your pension will be...returning. Have fun!
Chrom: I don't like the sound of that...

I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
...Lucina wakes her blade?!
-
Bramimond
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am
- Custom Title: The Enigma
- Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Not until Robin tips the scales...

I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well, I'm excited.
Oh, but make sure you add an extra space between lines to make it easier to read!
Oh, but make sure you add an extra space between lines to make it easier to read!
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Phoenix Wright objects to this fight!
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well, considering how I've taken such a long hiatus on mine that even I don't know where I last left off, someone might just come out with something before I do.
...Okay, so that's no excuse. I'll try to get it in sometime, but thinking it over again, I don't wanna go the full 55 chapters. The first two are so boring that I've actually struggled to keep it interesting long enough. Well, I could just skip to the third chapter, but that means rewriting (almost) everything from scratch...
...Okay, so that's no excuse. I'll try to get it in sometime, but thinking it over again, I don't wanna go the full 55 chapters. The first two are so boring that I've actually struggled to keep it interesting long enough. Well, I could just skip to the third chapter, but that means rewriting (almost) everything from scratch...
Goodness, Bram. This line without context ends up having so many contexts... including this series.Too hot. Hot damn! Call the police and the fireman. Too hot. Hot damn! Make a dragon wanna retire, man.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
We could do another "different sporkers do different chapters" thing. Or would that get too confusing with Turnabout Storm?
Maybe I'll just go make cheap Wrightworth jokes... *wanders off to go look through badfic bookmarks again*
Maybe I'll just go make cheap Wrightworth jokes... *wanders off to go look through badfic bookmarks again*
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
No, I don't think it'll be confused with Turnabout Storm, but how would we (including anyone else who wants to join) split up these chapters? Actually, since the first two chapters don't have anything to do with the rest of the crackfest, maybe I can just skip over a great deal of them.
I guess it's time to rewrite stuff...
I guess it's time to rewrite stuff...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Can't help you here 'cuz my personal spork style is "cut as little as possible". ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I guess you could do the first two or three or even if you like, then put chapter the rest of the chapters up for 'adoption' and just claim your favs... have you read the full fic? (I don't do that sometimes, so no judging if you're blind sporking. Sometimes those are more fun.)
I guess you could do the first two or three or even if you like, then put chapter the rest of the chapters up for 'adoption' and just claim your favs... have you read the full fic? (I don't do that sometimes, so no judging if you're blind sporking. Sometimes those are more fun.)
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It's fine. I'll experiment with it and let you guys know how it turns out. I do usually preview those works before I spork them to get a general idea of how they're like, but I don't read to the end, so it's mostly blind sporking. I come up with my best responses that way.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I haven't got any work done on Turnabout Storm due to schoolwork. In unrelated news, I have a professor named Black***** and I keep wanting to call them "Blackquill".
Also, I wouldn't skip over the second chapter.
Also, I wouldn't skip over the second chapter.
Spoiler:
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
...What if he is Blackquill? *Bwooooooooong*
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Admittedly, I haven't read any of Law Plus Chaos 2.0, but... gee, that sounds a little bit like something my brother and I wrote.cuteyounggirlplus wrote:Spoiler:
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
What fic are you guys talking about? 
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
The fic that I'm supposedly working on: The Hellspawn. Emphasis on "supposedly" anyway; this is why one should never pile on translation projects...
When I said "skip", though, it's not really skipping over everything. I take highlights of the first two chapters and work from there. There are still some bits I'd like to poke at from each of them. I just won't, say, go paragraph by paragraph because it's too annoying to get through all that and expect to get through a good chunk of this fic later.
Drat... and here I was hoping I could install a new security measure sooner.
When I said "skip", though, it's not really skipping over everything. I take highlights of the first two chapters and work from there. There are still some bits I'd like to poke at from each of them. I just won't, say, go paragraph by paragraph because it's too annoying to get through all that and expect to get through a good chunk of this fic later.
Drat... and here I was hoping I could install a new security measure sooner.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
shippersdreamer
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 701
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
- Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
- Location: Northern California
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Would anyone have any fics that are currently unsporked for a returning member like me to take a chance at? I've been busy slaving away with College and it's high time with AA6 coming out I start re-connecting with the community, and what better way to start than with awful AA fanfics right?
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
The zombie fic I mentioned a while ago...
I just noticed it's based off of the Walking Dead game. (Yes, I forgot to read the start where he mentioned that...)
I just noticed it's based off of the Walking Dead game. (Yes, I forgot to read the start where he mentioned that...)
-
shippersdreamer
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 701
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
- Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
- Location: Northern California
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I know literally nothing about the walking dead, but I'm more than happy to give this a shot.Oliver wrote:The zombie fic I mentioned a while ago...
I just noticed it's based off of the Walking Dead game. (Yes, I forgot to read the start where he mentioned that...)
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well I mean, so far it looks like it almost completely follows The Walking Dead's plot, so you won't need to...as long as your fine with spoilers for it if you plan on getting the game.shippersdreamer wrote:I know literally nothing about the walking dead, but I'm more than happy to give this a shot.Oliver wrote:The zombie fic I mentioned a while ago...
I just noticed it's based off of the Walking Dead game. (Yes, I forgot to read the start where he mentioned that...)
-
shippersdreamer
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 701
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
- Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
- Location: Northern California
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I don't really plan on getting the game, so I'm fine with spoilers.Oliver wrote:Well I mean, so far it looks like it almost completely follows The Walking Dead's plot, so you won't need to...as long as your fine with spoilers for it if you plan on getting the game.shippersdreamer wrote:I know literally nothing about the walking dead, but I'm more than happy to give this a shot.Oliver wrote:The zombie fic I mentioned a while ago...
I just noticed it's based off of the Walking Dead game. (Yes, I forgot to read the start where he mentioned that...)
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Nevermind, it's just the intro which is similar... 
-
shippersdreamer
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 701
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
- Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
- Location: Northern California
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh good, I also noticed that it's First Person POV with Clay.Oliver wrote:Nevermind, it's just the intro which is similar...
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I agree...but although we never see or hear Clay other than that one little flashback, I don't think he'd call himself "Uncle Clay" ...I mean, you don't steal someones name, that ain't cool. For example, if there were someone called Oliver I'd kill them...it is a rare name, you know.shippersdreamer wrote:Oh good, I also noticed that it's First Person POV with Clay.Oliver wrote:Nevermind, it's just the intro which is similar...
I know someone who's gonna be real happy about this.
-
shippersdreamer
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 701
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
- Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
- Location: Northern California
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I feel you. Actually I was wondering if I did a cross-over fic with Trauma Center, I could actually bring in Derek? He is an emoji on here after all.Oliver wrote:I agree...but although we never see or hear Clay other than that one little flashback, I don't think he'd call himself "Uncle Clay" ...I mean, you don't steal someones name, that ain't cool. For example, if there were someone called Oliver I'd kill them...it is a rare name, you know.shippersdreamer wrote:Oh good, I also noticed that it's First Person POV with Clay.Oliver wrote:Nevermind, it's just the intro which is similar...
I know someone who's gonna be real happy about this.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
If it's a crossover fic.
-
shippersdreamer
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 701
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
- Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
- Location: Northern California
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh excellent. I have a cross-over fic that's perfect then.Oliver wrote:If it's a crossover fic.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Cool.shippersdreamer wrote:Oh excellent. I have a cross-over fic that's perfect then.Oliver wrote:If it's a crossover fic.I might start with that since it's simple.
-
shippersdreamer
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 701
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
- Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
- Location: Northern California
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Spork Revival! Time for a new spork turnabout! This time: Emergency Turnabout
This deserves
Two sawhits. This certainly isn't the worst thing out there, but it's not quite bad enough for a 3.
With this out of the way, let's introduce our sporkers for today's revival.
Phoenix Wright!
"Oh great..back again.."
And special guest:
Dr. Derek Stiles!
"A pleasure to meet you all."
SPORKING START!
[The place seems different, more like a matinee theater than what the sporkers are used too. A figure walks through the doors, skeptical.]
Phoenix: This is different to what I'm used too.
???: Ah, good you're here Mr. Wright. I was hoping I wouldn't have to resort to brute force.
Phoenix: Eh? Who are you? I certainly don't recognize your voice, what happened to management?
Proxy: Due to a recent...incident, the usual management has been distracted, but you can just call me Proxy. I'll be proctoring these sporkings when the management is unavailable. Now please enter the theater.
Phoenix: (Odd...oh well. Might as well get it over with.) *Enters the theater, where Derek is waiting*
Derek: Oh! Hello there, you must be my partner for this. A pleasure to meet you, I'm Dr. Derek Stiles.
Phoenix: I'm Phoenix Wright, attorney at law. Let's get to work shall we doctor?
Derek: Is it? I wonder what the title means.
Derek: H-Hey! I don't even know what the fic is talking about! Besides, you need to "recovers" as soon as you could remember?
Phoenix: If you're my doctor, shouldn't you already know I'm not at the hospital?
Derek: I-it happens. People move hospital beds and what-not. I'm more curious about what this file contains.
Phoenix: I don't think we'll be finding out anytime soon.
Phoenix: Although it seems that Dr. Clarks has replaced Dr. Clark.
Derek: *shudders* I hope I never have to experience that, but I don't see what the big deal is, it's just a folder.
Phoenix: Maybe it's lupus?
Derek: Oh, if that's the case then you shouldn't have been transferred.
Phoenix: (Looks like the good doctor can't take a joke..)
Phoenix: Er...who?
Derek: She's my assistant, she helps me with all sorts of problems, and assists me when I do surgery.
Phoenix: She sounds like a nice girl (Reminds me of Maya...)
Phoenix: Maybe she was the one who scheduled the transfer?
Derek: That still doesn't explain why you're still in the ICU.
Derek: W-WHAT!? No! No I'd never talk to Angie like that! She's always welcome to come with me, and if she's not I'll give a valid reason!
Phoenix: Shouldn't you introduce yourself to the receptionist?
Phoenix: Although this does feel like something that might happen to you at that clinic.
Phoenix: And I thought the only pervert there was that quack director..
Derek: I don't see why she would be, it's not like we're together.
Phoenix: You were saying doctor?
Phoenix: I can't help but feel bad for the receptionist..and it's gone.
Phoenix: But..I-I'm still in the hospital. Did this woman just give you false information?
Derek: Well if she really values her job I hope not, especially if that folder I was supposed to give you is so important.
Phoenix: (Another parallel...)
Phoenix: Incoming slap in 3...2..
Phoenix: You seem like a respectable man, although this is just a cliche all fics seem to have where someone's jealous about a mis-understanding.
Derek: Oh..that doesn't make me feel better.
Phoenix: It's a small comfort yes.
Derek: Knowing my luck, I'd have to perform surgery on my wedding day.
Phoenix: That sounds pretty awful..
Derek: Not really, I'd feel a little bad about the suit though.
Phoenix: Does Angie actually call any attractive woman a bimbo?
Derek: Oh dear lord no, her bedside manner is far better than mine thankfully.
Derek: Could I speak up a bit? I can't hear me!
Derek: Angie! You should know better than to hold a smile captive like that!
[Much to Phoenix's surprise, the lights turn on at this and the screen darkens.]
Phoenix: ...Is it over?
Proxy: For now. This isn't the only chapter. This is the first of 3.
Phoenix: Oh...well..this wasn't as bad as I thought.
Proxy: Unlike the management, I believe in being firm but fair. I stick to my word. Now then, you two are free to go until I can call you back for the next chapters, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule for this Doctor Stiles.
Derek: No problem!
Proxy: You two will have a friend coming for the 2nd Chapter. That's all I can say. Bye boys.
[The two stand and nod at each other, each walking out of the matinee theater, Phoenix turning and looking up at it with a concerned look before continuing.]
This deserves
With this out of the way, let's introduce our sporkers for today's revival.
"Oh great..back again.."
And special guest:
"A pleasure to meet you all."
SPORKING START!
[The place seems different, more like a matinee theater than what the sporkers are used too. A figure walks through the doors, skeptical.]
Phoenix: This is different to what I'm used too.
???: Ah, good you're here Mr. Wright. I was hoping I wouldn't have to resort to brute force.
Phoenix: Eh? Who are you? I certainly don't recognize your voice, what happened to management?
Proxy: Due to a recent...incident, the usual management has been distracted, but you can just call me Proxy. I'll be proctoring these sporkings when the management is unavailable. Now please enter the theater.
Phoenix: (Odd...oh well. Might as well get it over with.) *Enters the theater, where Derek is waiting*
Derek: Oh! Hello there, you must be my partner for this. A pleasure to meet you, I'm Dr. Derek Stiles.
Phoenix: I'm Phoenix Wright, attorney at law. Let's get to work shall we doctor?
Phoenix: This is looking promising already.Emergency Turnabout
Derek: Is it? I wonder what the title means.
Phoenix: That's not very nice of you to give me the wrong file.[-February 9, 3:43 AM. Hotti Clinic, Intensive Care Unit.-]
Phoenix was up, reading through the old cases of Mia. Dahlia Hawthorne..He knew this name was going to come back to haunt him. He sighed. With Derek giving him the wrong folder, he had to learn as much as possible and recovers as soon as he could.
Derek: H-Hey! I don't even know what the fic is talking about! Besides, you need to "recovers" as soon as you could remember?
Derek: Well that's not very professional of me.[-February 9, Caduceus's emergency waiting room.-]
"Dr. Stiles! What are you doing here? You're not working today, isn't that right? "
"Hi Leslie! I know! But I need to talk to someone! I'll see you later!"
Derek rushed through the hallway into Phoenix's room.
Phoenix: If you're my doctor, shouldn't you already know I'm not at the hospital?
Phoenix: Wow, that's pretty impressive to mistake me for someone like that.[-February 9, 2:25 PM. Room 4211.-]
"P-Phoenix! Its.. *Puff*not too late..! *Puff* I have the right document..!"
A female voice answered him. "Ummm..Thanks! But..Im not Phoenix..my name is Kaya Kujo."
Derek looked up, only seeing a blonde girl dressed in a hospital gown lying in bed. At her side was Dr. Clark. Derek felt himself blush till the tip of his ears.
Derek: I-it happens. People move hospital beds and what-not. I'm more curious about what this file contains.
Phoenix: I don't think we'll be finding out anytime soon.
Derek: I've never me a Dr I'm TERRIBLY sorry before."Ah..! I'm sorry Miss Kujo! I thought you were someone else..!"
" Haha,it's okay! *cough, cough* Sorry.. I'm a bit sick.. *cough* But you might want to talk to Dr. Clarks here.."
"Right. Um.. " He bowed down. "Dr I'm TERRIBLY sorry!"
"Derek, get up. It's fine, really.. But tell me, why did you barge in here?"
"I..was looking for Phoenix, actually. Did he get transferred into another room..?"
Phoenix: Although it seems that Dr. Clarks has replaced Dr. Clark.
Derek: That shouldn't be too hard to find, especially if I'm supposed to be your doctor. In fact I'm pretty sure I would have to approve of the transferal." He actually got transferred earlier this morning to another clinic.."
" Whaaat? Which one?"
"I don't know, sorry Derek.."
Phoenix: Wow, with how this is sounding you'd think someone died on the operating table instead of giving me the wrong folder." *sigh* Okay..I'll be in my office in you need me.."
Derek really needed some time alone. After what happened, he really did.
Derek: *shudders* I hope I never have to experience that, but I don't see what the big deal is, it's just a folder.
Derek: What is in this file that's so important?[-February 9, 2:30 Stile' office.-]
Great. Not only he gave Phoenix the wrong document, he now couldn't fix his error because Phoenix was in some other hospital. Just great.
Phoenix: Maybe it's lupus?
Derek: Oh, if that's the case then you shouldn't have been transferred.
Phoenix: (Looks like the good doctor can't take a joke..)
Derek: Oh! Thank goodness Angie's here."Now, now Dr. Stiles! It's not like you to be so depressed!"
He looked up. Angie was looking at him, frowning. He didn't even hear her enter.
"Angie..Why are you here? Did you know about.."
"Phoenix? Yes, Leslie told me. Dr. Clarks told me you were in your office."
Phoenix: Er...who?
Derek: She's my assistant, she helps me with all sorts of problems, and assists me when I do surgery.
Phoenix: She sounds like a nice girl (Reminds me of Maya...)
Derek: How did Angie figure out where you were so quickly? I thought you were just transferred this morning!"What is it..? Is something wrong?"
"No, but I thought..you might wanted to know that Phoenix was at Hotti Clinic, in the intensive care unit."
He got up and said, "What? Really? Thanks Angie!"
Phoenix: Maybe she was the one who scheduled the transfer?
Derek: That still doesn't explain why you're still in the ICU.
Phoenix: Ouch, is that any way to talk to your assistant?She smiled. "Anything to help Dr. Stiles!"
He took his coat and the file.
"Now, I've got to get to that clinic to give Phoenix the file!"
Angie firmly said,"I'm coming too."
He turned around. "What?*sigh* I guess there's no arguing with you, c'mon!"
Derek: W-WHAT!? No! No I'd never talk to Angie like that! She's always welcome to come with me, and if she's not I'll give a valid reason!
Phoenix: That's not a big surprise to me.[-February 9, 2: 48 PM. Hotti Clinic, Intensive Care Unit.-]
Derek and Angie made their way to the reception area. This clinic was a lot bigger than they expected but there wasnt a lot of patients.
Derek: Well this is going smoothly."Hello, how may I help you?"
A blonde haired women in her 20's greeted them.
Derek quickly answered, "Oh Hello.."
Phoenix: Shouldn't you introduce yourself to the receptionist?
Derek: Here I was hoping fic!me would have a little more professionalism if the document is so important.He read the name on the tag of the women's blouse, "Miss Nariko..?"
She smiled at him, "That's me! So, how can I help a handsome young man like you?"
He blushed and said,"Ahem.. well.. um..A experienced women like yourself should be able to help me.."
Phoenix: Although this does feel like something that might happen to you at that clinic.
Derek: Oohhh dear. Angie's right there isn't she?She blushed and giggled, "Oh my! What a flirt you are! And we've only just met!"
Having just realized what he said, he quickly said, " Oh! No, no! That's not what I meant..! I actually also have experience..But that's not what's important here..I'm actually looking for-"
She winked at him and said, "You probably do have experience..Are you looking for someone who also does?"
Phoenix: And I thought the only pervert there was that quack director..
Derek: This is getting me nowhere, I really need to learn to be more assertive.Derek felt himself blush even more.
"No, no! That's not what I was about to say! You see I'm also a doctor and I ne-"
"Tehehe~ a doctor eh?"
She leaned in closer to him, showing off her cleavage.
Phoenix: Is...Angie jealous of you?Derek's face turned another shade of red, "M-Miss Nariko..? I *gulp* ..I think you are misunderstanding what I meant by expe-"
Angie cleared her throat and shot a glare at Derek. She pushed him aside and sighed. Derek was sometime so..UGH!
Derek: I don't see why she would be, it's not like we're together.
Derek: *Does a similar choking sound*The blonde girl frowned and said , " Hey! What gives! And who are you?"
Angie put on a fake smile, pointed to Derek and said in a sweet voice, "This man's fiancé."
As Derek was drinking water when Angie mentioned the whole "fiancé" thing, he choked.
Phoenix: You were saying doctor?
Derek: Oh trust me, that wouldn't stop Angie from chewing her out.Surprised, Miss Nariko pulled her blouse higher and said, " Hmpf! You are his fiancé? *scoff*"
This time, Angie wanted to jump on that desk and punch that blonde bimbo, but as a controlled person she was, she obviously didn't.
Phoenix: I can't help but feel bad for the receptionist..and it's gone.
Derek: Awn?Instead, she said in a voice so cold, she could have just froze the entire place, "Could you tell us in what room Mr. Phoenix Wright is staying?"
"…"
The blonde secretary let out a big overly exaggerated sigh and checked on her computer reluctantly.
She smirked at Angie and said in a fake sad voice, " Oh, that's too bad. It seems that Mr. Wright was released 30 minutes ago. Awn."
Phoenix: But..I-I'm still in the hospital. Did this woman just give you false information?
Derek: Well if she really values her job I hope not, especially if that folder I was supposed to give you is so important.
Derek: And she's mad at me...as usual..Angie pulled Derek away, toward the exit.
"W-whoa! Angie..! Slow down!"
Phoenix: (Another parallel...)
Derek: Well I could've told you that already.She suddenly stopped in the middle of the parking lot.
"..Angie?"
"…"
" H-hey.. Angie? Earth to Angie..?"
She turned around, facing him.
Oh she was mad.
Phoenix: Incoming slap in 3...2..
Phoenix: 1.She slapped him. Hard.
Derek: I'm not that bad am I?He winced in pain and said, "H-hey, what gives?"
She yelled, " DEREK STILES! What were you doing flirting with that stupid fake blonde bimbo in there? Because of that, we wasted our time and Phoenix's gone!"
"Whoa calm down Angie..! She was the one who started it!"
"Oh sure. And what were you doing, flirting with her then?"
Phoenix: You seem like a respectable man, although this is just a cliche all fics seem to have where someone's jealous about a mis-understanding.
Derek: Oh..that doesn't make me feel better.
Phoenix: It's a small comfort yes.
Phoenix: Looks like the wedding's off."I wasn't..! It was a misunderstanding..! She-"
" Never mind, Derek. If you want to go talk to that fake bimbo, go ahead. We missed out on Phoenix anyway. And mention to her that we are not "fiancés" anymore, so that she won't feel bad."
She mumbled to herself , " Not that she would. *scoff*"
Derek: Knowing my luck, I'd have to perform surgery on my wedding day.
Phoenix: That sounds pretty awful..
Derek: Not really, I'd feel a little bad about the suit though.
Derek: It took me long enough.Derek looked at his assistant. What has gotten into her? She almost looked..jealous.
He took a chance and asked her, " Angie..? Are you..Jealous?"
She turned around and quickly replied, " Jealous? Me? Of who? That bimbo there? *Scoff* Please. No way."
Derek didn't know a lot about women but it was pretty obvious that Angie was, well.. Jealous.
Phoenix: Does Angie actually call any attractive woman a bimbo?
Derek: Oh dear lord no, her bedside manner is far better than mine thankfully.
Phoenix: And Houston, we've launched.He smiled and replied, " .., it's good that you're not, because there's really nothing to be jealous of, really."
"…"
He continued, "You keep saying that she's not naturally blonde, so it's probably true. And she might be pretty but.."
He whispered to himself, "Not as pretty as you.."
Derek: Could I speak up a bit? I can't hear me!
Derek: Isn't she already facing me? I would've noticed if she was crying.She turned around, letting him see her eyes, red from the crying.
"..What did you just say?"
"T-that she was pretty but.."
"But..?"
He blushed, "Not as pretty as you."
Phoenix: OBJECTION! I demand you let that smile out right now!Angie let out a smile and wiped her tears off.
Derek: Angie! You should know better than to hold a smile captive like that!
Derek: I still have that important file you know...I think that trumps some romantic fight.Angie laughed, "Hahaha! Okay, I get it smooth-talker. Hmm.. Thanks. B-But next time, don't you dare flirt in front of me!"
"Yes m'am!"
" ..! Um, because when you do..it just wastes time!"
He took her hand and walked toward the car.
He might have missed Phoenix , but at least he still had Angie.
[Much to Phoenix's surprise, the lights turn on at this and the screen darkens.]
Phoenix: ...Is it over?
Proxy: For now. This isn't the only chapter. This is the first of 3.
Phoenix: Oh...well..this wasn't as bad as I thought.
Proxy: Unlike the management, I believe in being firm but fair. I stick to my word. Now then, you two are free to go until I can call you back for the next chapters, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule for this Doctor Stiles.
Derek: No problem!
Proxy: You two will have a friend coming for the 2nd Chapter. That's all I can say. Bye boys.
[The two stand and nod at each other, each walking out of the matinee theater, Phoenix turning and looking up at it with a concerned look before continuing.]


Tumblr (