Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
You must've missed her first sporking, it was the one where Klavier steals Ema's memo pad and she has to kiss him to get it back
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ohthankgodidonthinkherememberseither.Skittlemask wrote:You must've missed her first sporking, it was the one where Klavier steals Ema's memo pad and she has to kiss him to get it back
Last edited by WhatTheWhat on Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Huh?
But wasn't that sporking of Leapin' Logic her first one?
I'm confused...
Also, thonl is a word now?
But wasn't that sporking of Leapin' Logic her first one?
I'm confused...
Also, thonl is a word now?
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It was a good sporking apart from the points already mentioned. Are you the one I messaged to coordinate with Halloween Special costumes on, though...?
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh my god I ranked up and I didn't even notice.
Hooray for commitment!
*squeal*
Have my favorite characters!

Edit: Oh and yes. Yea I was.
Hooray for commitment!
*squeal*
Have my favorite characters!
Edit: Oh and yes. Yea I was.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
No... That was GyakutenShaiban. Now you're confusing me, Oliver.Oliver wrote:Huh?
But wasn't that sporking of Leapin' Logic her first one?
I'm confused...
Also, thonl is a word now?
Also, no. You'll have to deal with the mangement's computer on your own, buddy.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh.
I...I don't know anymore.
I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE
WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR?!
Why can't you help me?
The seats in the sporking theater are so comfy! If they find out that I spilled water on their computer I'll not be allowed in to sleep on their seats anymore!
I...I don't know anymore.
I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE
WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR?!
Why can't you help me?
The seats in the sporking theater are so comfy! If they find out that I spilled water on their computer I'll not be allowed in to sleep on their seats anymore!
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Have fun sleeping on the floor with the doll.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
That doll's my best friend.
Well, except when it sends me to hell.
Or chops off my limbs.
Or tries to strangle me.
Or tries to drown me.
Or makes me do those "things".
Well, except when it sends me to hell.
Or chops off my limbs.
Or tries to strangle me.
Or tries to drown me.
Or makes me do those "things".
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oliver wrote:That doll's my best friend.
Well, except when it sends me to hell.
Or chops off my limbs.
Or tries to strangle me.
Or tries to drown me.
Or makes me do those "things".
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hmm, fine. I'll help you buy a new one and we can replace it without them noticing :)Oliver wrote: Why can't you help me?
The seats in the sporking theater are so comfy! If they find out that I spilled water on their computer I'll not be allowed in to sleep on their seats anymore!
She, actually. And trust me, I remember eveeeerything. Just chose not to bring it up, for your sake.WhatTheWhat wrote: Ohthankgodidonthinkherememberseither.
Last edited by Skittlemask on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
*touches throat, limbs and... Other parts*AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Oliver wrote:That doll's my best friend.
Well, except when it sends me to hell.
Or chops off my limbs.
Or tries to strangle me.
Or tries to drown me.
Or makes me do those "things".Why don't you show us on the doll where the doll touched you? The... other doll, I mean.
Yay!Skittlemask wrote:Oliver wrote: Why can't you help me?
The seats in the sporking theater are so comfy! If they find out that I spilled water on their computer I'll not be allowed in to sleep on their seats anymore!
Hmm, fine. I'll help you buy a new one and we can replace it without then noticing :)
You didn't tell anyone until I asked because none can resist my charm.Skittlemask wrote:She, actually. And trust me, I remember eveeeerything. Just chose not to bring it up, for your sake.WhatTheWhat wrote: Ohthankgodidonthinkherememberseither.
-
FeenieJustice
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
- Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I just thought I'd introduce myself around her. I promise I'll try and be helpful, but I'm not very well versed in being in character for AA, so I'll mainly lurk and offer fanfics to spork.
But hi, everyone.
Edit: I offer this fanfic as a sacrifice. It's not too bad, but it's creepy as heck: http://archiveofourown.org/works/172345 ... rs/3673448
But hi, everyone.
Edit: I offer this fanfic as a sacrifice. It's not too bad, but it's creepy as heck: http://archiveofourown.org/works/172345 ... rs/3673448
Last edited by FeenieJustice on Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Klavier Gavin is my favourite.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Welcome to Sporking Theater inc.
You have been assigned the job fic finder.
This can be changed if you so choose.
You have been assigned the job fic finder.
This can be changed if you so choose.
-
FeenieJustice
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
- Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ah yes, thank you for bestowing this upon me, ye old part master of this thread.
Klavier Gavin is my favourite.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh God...FeenieJustice wrote:Ah yes, thank you for bestowing this upon me, ye old part master of this thread.
I... Am master of some of the sporks.
I am forcing innocent people to do things against their will...
Should I... Change that?
Pfft, nah. That's fuckin' dumb.
-
FeenieJustice
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
- Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Gee, I know I'm going to have a lot of fun on this thread.Oliver wrote:Oh God...FeenieJustice wrote:Ah yes, thank you for bestowing this upon me, ye old part master of this thread.
I... Am master of some of the sporks.
I am forcing innocent people to do things against their will...
Should I... Change that?
Pfft, nah. That's fuckin' dumb.
Klavier Gavin is my favourite.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh yes, you will.
This is a place of wonder, dreams and happiness.
Oh, also torture.
This is a place of wonder, dreams and happiness.
Oh, also torture.
-
FeenieJustice
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
- Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh I know. Oh, yes I know.
I have seen the horrors of this thread before.
I'm not sure I'm prepared, unfortunately.
I have seen the horrors of this thread before.
I'm not sure I'm prepared, unfortunately.
Klavier Gavin is my favourite.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
My responseFeenieJustice wrote:I'm not sure I'm prepared, unfortunately.
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Welcome lurker, you are now Robin jr.! Oliver, show him the benefits of the sporking community.
Btw Oliver is just the janitor. Airey is Queen, Rubia is management.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
FeenieJustice
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
- Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS-...
I wasn't supposed to be singing along? Oh, okay.
Welp.
Also, dear, I am of the female gender.
Robin Junior is a cool name, though.
I wasn't supposed to be singing along? Oh, okay.
Welp.
Also, dear, I am of the female gender.
Robin Junior is a cool name, though.
Klavier Gavin is my favourite.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
You newbies gotta stick together.
Train under me, The Worlds Stupidest Sporker!
Train under me, The Worlds Stupidest Sporker!
-
FeenieJustice
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
- Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Train for what? Being in character? Haha, headcanons melted all of my characterization.
Klavier Gavin is my favourite.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Same here.
My head canon is this...
Edgeworth is an asexual alien from Space Australia who came to Earth to destroy mankind.
But then Batman stopped him, and sent him to Gregory.
Oh, also his hair is a wig.
Or maybe I don't actually believe in that headcanon, who knows?
My head canon is this...
Edgeworth is an asexual alien from Space Australia who came to Earth to destroy mankind.
But then Batman stopped him, and sent him to Gregory.
Oh, also his hair is a wig.
Or maybe I don't actually believe in that headcanon, who knows?
-
FeenieJustice
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
- Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
That is my new favourite headcanon. That's great.
Klavier Gavin is my favourite.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Of course it is! 
-
FeenieJustice
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
- Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It's right next to the headcanon that Larry is Solomon Starbuck.Oliver wrote:Of course it is!
That actually exists.
It's kind of funny.
Klavier Gavin is my favourite.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Larry IS Solomon Starbuck.
And Solomon Starbuck is a space pirate.
Fuck you.
XD
Rubia isn't the management, we're ALL the management.
I'm simply the best management, you're just jealous.
Even the sporkers love Oliver, he's so radical.
Also I'm a kid, how can they resist my cuteness.
And Solomon Starbuck is a space pirate.
I didn't read this before.WhatTheWhat wrote:Oliver is just the janitor
Fuck you.
XD
Rubia isn't the management, we're ALL the management.
I'm simply the best management, you're just jealous.
Even the sporkers love Oliver, he's so radical.
Also I'm a kid, how can they resist my cuteness.
-
FeenieJustice
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
- Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
*stares at all the guests*
Well then.
Well then.
Klavier Gavin is my favourite.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Anywho, we've gotten so far off-topic, even I've noticed. XD
Let's just stop talking now, 'kay?
Let's just stop talking now, 'kay?
-
FeenieJustice
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
- Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Jesus, what has happened to this thread?
Ah. Welcome to the Sporking Theater, FeenieJustice (or would you prefer your new nickname as Robin Jr.?). Thank you for your sacrifice and it will be thrown into the pile with the rest of the sacrifices awaiting slaughter.
...Though I am the primary manager, it often feels like I'm a babysitter in this thread. This is uncomfortable, just a little.
Ah. Welcome to the Sporking Theater, FeenieJustice (or would you prefer your new nickname as Robin Jr.?). Thank you for your sacrifice and it will be thrown into the pile with the rest of the sacrifices awaiting slaughter.
...Though I am the primary manager, it often feels like I'm a babysitter in this thread. This is uncomfortable, just a little.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well, we need someone to make sure I don't burn this thread to the ground.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:...Though I am the primary manager, it often feels like I'm a babysitter in this thread. This is uncomfortable, just a little.
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
....We are literally being raised by wolves.
Well if you guys are Batman, the Joker, Robin jr.,The janitor Harley Quinn and stuff.
I am Ironman.
Cuz Ironman.
Well if you guys are Batman, the Joker, Robin jr.,
I am Ironman.
Cuz Ironman.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Kinda late to the party but thank you for your sacrifice! That is actually the exact fic that I've referenced a kajillion times ever since I started sporking Law Plus Chaos! I found a partial copy on the kink meme, but I was starting to think I would never find the full one on AO3 again since I didn't remember the title...FeenieJustice wrote:I just thought I'd introduce myself around her. I promise I'll try and be helpful, but I'm not very well versed in being in character for AA, so I'll mainly lurk and offer fanfics to spork.
But hi, everyone.
Edit: I offer this fanfic as a sacrifice. It's not too bad, but it's creepy as heck: http://archiveofourown.org/works/172345 ... rs/3673448
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Bitch, I'm fuckin' Lucas.WhatTheWhat wrote:The janitorHarley Quinn
Why?
BECAUSE FUCKIN' LUCAS!
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Too evil. Sorry bud!Oliver wrote:Bitch, I'm fuckin' Lucas.WhatTheWhat wrote:The janitorHarley Quinn
Why?
BECAUSE FUCKIN' LUCAS!
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
We're all evil here.WhatTheWhat wrote:Too evil. Sorry bud!Oliver wrote:Bitch, I'm fuckin' Lucas.WhatTheWhat wrote:The janitorHarley Quinn
Why?
BECAUSE FUCKIN' LUCAS!
I'd say I'm the least evil though.
Fine, I'm Piccolo.

-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Holy crap it was annoying finding these fics, my internet was like a snail.
I found this fic (It's Spanish) I'm not 100% sure what it is, but it seems to ship Apollo and Kristoph.
Maybe it'd be good for a punishment sporking if he ever gets one?
There's this fic about Apollo apparently being sent to "Gyakuten Saiban Academy" by Zak and Thalassa...
And apparently some characters work at this school? Including Shelly de Killer?
Yeah, it'll be enjoyable to read being sporked.
Have you ever wanted to be able to read Mr Edgeworth like a book?
It's a reader-insert thingy majiggy which I don't get because I'm dumb.
Honestly, I only linked it to say "Read Mr Edgeworth" XD
I found this fic (It's Spanish) I'm not 100% sure what it is, but it seems to ship Apollo and Kristoph.
Maybe it'd be good for a punishment sporking if he ever gets one?
There's this fic about Apollo apparently being sent to "Gyakuten Saiban Academy" by Zak and Thalassa...
And apparently some characters work at this school? Including Shelly de Killer?
Yeah, it'll be enjoyable to read being sporked.
Have you ever wanted to be able to read Mr Edgeworth like a book?
It's a reader-insert thingy majiggy which I don't get because I'm dumb.
Honestly, I only linked it to say "Read Mr Edgeworth" XD


Tumblr (