Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post your PW fanfiction here. Please check the guidelines before posting.
Post Reply
Skittlemask
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
Location: Bristol, Rhode Island

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Skittlemask »

You must've missed her first sporking, it was the one where Klavier steals Ema's memo pad and she has to kiss him to get it back
WhatTheWhat
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
Location: Germica

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by WhatTheWhat »

Skittlemask wrote:You must've missed her first sporking, it was the one where Klavier steals Ema's memo pad and she has to kiss him to get it back
Ohthankgodidonthinkherememberseither.
Last edited by WhatTheWhat on Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Oliver »

Huh?
But wasn't that sporking of Leapin' Logic her first one?
I'm confused...

Also, thonl is a word now?
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

It was a good sporking apart from the points already mentioned. Are you the one I messaged to coordinate with Halloween Special costumes on, though...?
WhatTheWhat
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
Location: Germica

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by WhatTheWhat »

Oh my god I ranked up and I didn't even notice.

Hooray for commitment!

*squeal*

Have my favorite characters! :franny: :godot: :trucy: :hobohodo: :eh?: :apollo: :ron: :edgey: :klavier: :kristoph: :payne:

Edit: Oh and yes. Yea I was.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
Skittlemask
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
Location: Bristol, Rhode Island

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Skittlemask »

Oliver wrote:Huh?
But wasn't that sporking of Leapin' Logic her first one?
I'm confused...

Also, thonl is a word now?
No... That was GyakutenShaiban. Now you're confusing me, Oliver. :meekins:

Also, no. You'll have to deal with the mangement's computer on your own, buddy.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Oliver »

Oh.
I...I don't know anymore.
I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE
WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR?!



Why can't you help me?
The seats in the sporking theater are so comfy! If they find out that I spilled water on their computer I'll not be allowed in to sleep on their seats anymore!
WhatTheWhat
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
Location: Germica

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by WhatTheWhat »

Have fun sleeping on the floor with the doll.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Oliver »

That doll's my best friend.

Well, except when it sends me to hell.
Or chops off my limbs.
Or tries to strangle me.
Or tries to drown me.
Or makes me do those "things".
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Oliver wrote:That doll's my best friend.

Well, except when it sends me to hell.
Or chops off my limbs.
Or tries to strangle me.
Or tries to drown me.
Or makes me do those "things".
Why don't you show us on the doll where the doll touched you? The... other doll, I mean.
Skittlemask
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
Location: Bristol, Rhode Island

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Skittlemask »

Oliver wrote: Why can't you help me?
The seats in the sporking theater are so comfy! If they find out that I spilled water on their computer I'll not be allowed in to sleep on their seats anymore!
Hmm, fine. I'll help you buy a new one and we can replace it without them noticing :)
WhatTheWhat wrote: Ohthankgodidonthinkherememberseither.
She, actually. And trust me, I remember eveeeerything. Just chose not to bring it up, for your sake.
Last edited by Skittlemask on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Oliver »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Oliver wrote:That doll's my best friend.

Well, except when it sends me to hell.
Or chops off my limbs.
Or tries to strangle me.
Or tries to drown me.
Or makes me do those "things".
Why don't you show us on the doll where the doll touched you? The... other doll, I mean.
*touches throat, limbs and... Other parts*
Skittlemask wrote:
Oliver wrote: Why can't you help me?
The seats in the sporking theater are so comfy! If they find out that I spilled water on their computer I'll not be allowed in to sleep on their seats anymore!

Hmm, fine. I'll help you buy a new one and we can replace it without then noticing :)
Yay!
Skittlemask wrote:
WhatTheWhat wrote: Ohthankgodidonthinkherememberseither.
She, actually. And trust me, I remember eveeeerything. Just chose not to bring it up, for your sake.
You didn't tell anyone until I asked because none can resist my charm.
FeenieJustice
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by FeenieJustice »

I just thought I'd introduce myself around her. I promise I'll try and be helpful, but I'm not very well versed in being in character for AA, so I'll mainly lurk and offer fanfics to spork.

But hi, everyone.

Edit: I offer this fanfic as a sacrifice. It's not too bad, but it's creepy as heck: http://archiveofourown.org/works/172345 ... rs/3673448
Last edited by FeenieJustice on Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Klavier Gavin is my favourite.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Oliver »

Welcome to Sporking Theater inc.
You have been assigned the job fic finder.
This can be changed if you so choose. :edgey:
FeenieJustice
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by FeenieJustice »

Ah yes, thank you for bestowing this upon me, ye old part master of this thread.
Klavier Gavin is my favourite.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Oliver »

FeenieJustice wrote:Ah yes, thank you for bestowing this upon me, ye old part master of this thread.
Oh God...
I... Am master of some of the sporks.
I am forcing innocent people to do things against their will...
Should I... Change that?


Pfft, nah. That's fuckin' dumb.
FeenieJustice
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by FeenieJustice »

Oliver wrote:
FeenieJustice wrote:Ah yes, thank you for bestowing this upon me, ye old part master of this thread.
Oh God...
I... Am master of some of the sporks.
I am forcing innocent people to do things against their will...
Should I... Change that?


Pfft, nah. That's fuckin' dumb.
Gee, I know I'm going to have a lot of fun on this thread.
Klavier Gavin is my favourite.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Oliver »

Oh yes, you will.
This is a place of wonder, dreams and happiness.
Oh, also torture. :karma:
FeenieJustice
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by FeenieJustice »

Oh I know. Oh, yes I know.
I have seen the horrors of this thread before.

I'm not sure I'm prepared, unfortunately.
Klavier Gavin is my favourite.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Oliver »

FeenieJustice wrote:I'm not sure I'm prepared, unfortunately.
My response
WhatTheWhat
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
Location: Germica

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by WhatTheWhat »

I stick razors in your candy.

Welcome lurker, you are now Robin jr.! Oliver, show him the benefits of the sporking community.

Btw Oliver is just the janitor. Airey is Queen, Rubia is management.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
FeenieJustice
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by FeenieJustice »

LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS-...
I wasn't supposed to be singing along? Oh, okay.
Welp.

Also, dear, I am of the female gender.
Robin Junior is a cool name, though.
Klavier Gavin is my favourite.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Oliver »

You newbies gotta stick together.
Train under me, The Worlds Stupidest Sporker! :edgey:
FeenieJustice
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by FeenieJustice »

Train for what? Being in character? Haha, headcanons melted all of my characterization.
Klavier Gavin is my favourite.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Oliver »

Same here.
My head canon is this...
Edgeworth is an asexual alien from Space Australia who came to Earth to destroy mankind.
But then Batman stopped him, and sent him to Gregory.
Oh, also his hair is a wig.


Or maybe I don't actually believe in that headcanon, who knows?
FeenieJustice
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by FeenieJustice »

That is my new favourite headcanon. That's great.
Klavier Gavin is my favourite.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Oliver »

Of course it is! :edgey:
FeenieJustice
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by FeenieJustice »

Oliver wrote:Of course it is! :edgey:
It's right next to the headcanon that Larry is Solomon Starbuck.

That actually exists.

It's kind of funny.
Klavier Gavin is my favourite.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Oliver »

Larry IS Solomon Starbuck.
And Solomon Starbuck is a space pirate.

WhatTheWhat wrote:Oliver is just the janitor
I didn't read this before.
Fuck you. :edgeworth:
XD


Rubia isn't the management, we're ALL the management.
I'm simply the best management, you're just jealous. :godot:

Even the sporkers love Oliver, he's so radical.
Also I'm a kid, how can they resist my cuteness. :regina:
FeenieJustice
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by FeenieJustice »

*stares at all the guests*

Well then.
Klavier Gavin is my favourite.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Oliver »

Anywho, we've gotten so far off-topic, even I've noticed. XD

Let's just stop talking now, 'kay?
FeenieJustice
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:19 am
Custom Title: Liberty, Justice, and Paperwork for all

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by FeenieJustice »

Mk, goodnight, dear.
Klavier Gavin is my favourite.
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

Jesus, what has happened to this thread?

Ah. Welcome to the Sporking Theater, FeenieJustice (or would you prefer your new nickname as Robin Jr.?). Thank you for your sacrifice and it will be thrown into the pile with the rest of the sacrifices awaiting slaughter.

...Though I am the primary manager, it often feels like I'm a babysitter in this thread. This is uncomfortable, just a little.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Oliver »

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:...Though I am the primary manager, it often feels like I'm a babysitter in this thread. This is uncomfortable, just a little.
Well, we need someone to make sure I don't burn this thread to the ground.
WhatTheWhat
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
Location: Germica

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by WhatTheWhat »

....We are literally being raised by wolves.

Well if you guys are Batman, the Joker, Robin jr., The janitor Harley Quinn and stuff.

I am Ironman.

Cuz Ironman.
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

FeenieJustice wrote:I just thought I'd introduce myself around her. I promise I'll try and be helpful, but I'm not very well versed in being in character for AA, so I'll mainly lurk and offer fanfics to spork.

But hi, everyone.

Edit: I offer this fanfic as a sacrifice. It's not too bad, but it's creepy as heck: http://archiveofourown.org/works/172345 ... rs/3673448
Kinda late to the party but thank you for your sacrifice! That is actually the exact fic that I've referenced a kajillion times ever since I started sporking Law Plus Chaos! I found a partial copy on the kink meme, but I was starting to think I would never find the full one on AO3 again since I didn't remember the title... :oops:
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Oliver »

WhatTheWhat wrote:The janitor Harley Quinn
Bitch, I'm fuckin' Lucas.
Why?
BECAUSE FUCKIN' LUCAS!
Image
WhatTheWhat
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
Location: Germica

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by WhatTheWhat »

Oliver wrote:
WhatTheWhat wrote:The janitor Harley Quinn
Bitch, I'm fuckin' Lucas.
Why?
BECAUSE FUCKIN' LUCAS!
Image
Too evil. Sorry bud!
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Oliver »

WhatTheWhat wrote:
Oliver wrote:
WhatTheWhat wrote:The janitor Harley Quinn
Bitch, I'm fuckin' Lucas.
Why?
BECAUSE FUCKIN' LUCAS!
Image
Too evil. Sorry bud!
We're all evil here.
I'd say I'm the least evil though. :edgey:
Fine, I'm Piccolo.
Image
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Oliver »

Holy crap it was annoying finding these fics, my internet was like a snail.

I found this fic (It's Spanish) I'm not 100% sure what it is, but it seems to ship Apollo and Kristoph.
Maybe it'd be good for a punishment sporking if he ever gets one?

There's this fic about Apollo apparently being sent to "Gyakuten Saiban Academy" by Zak and Thalassa...
And apparently some characters work at this school? Including Shelly de Killer?
Yeah, it'll be enjoyable to read being sporked.

Have you ever wanted to be able to read Mr Edgeworth like a book?
It's a reader-insert thingy majiggy which I don't get because I'm dumb.
Honestly, I only linked it to say "Read Mr Edgeworth" XD
Post Reply