We already have some random font color babble in the document. I vote for keeping that in as the start of the intro.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:No worries. I think we'll be busy with the live sporking anyway, so you won't be missing out on much.
I don't like deciding on something without all of our members' approvals, but three out of four have voted for the ageplay one, so I guess we're taking that one. Pretty good choice, if I do say so.
Okay! So who's gonna start on the intro?
Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Fair enough. Should we include the Management, or are we going to play as the Management? And what of the Narrator?
...Actually, I kinda feel like I wanna be the Narrator... but I think I'm going to end up as the group mascot.
Should we get started today/tomorrow? I'm gonna be offline for a good chunk of tomorrow, but I'll definitely check by later that evening. How about then?
...Actually, I kinda feel like I wanna be the Narrator... but I think I'm going to end up as the group mascot.
Should we get started today/tomorrow? I'm gonna be offline for a good chunk of tomorrow, but I'll definitely check by later that evening. How about then?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I say no Management since that's kind of us, but IDK about the narrator.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Fair enough. Should we include the Management, or are we going to play as the Management? And what of the Narrator?
...Actually, I kinda feel like I wanna be the Narrator... but I think I'm going to end up as the group mascot.
Should we get started today/tomorrow? I'm gonna be offline for a good chunk of tomorrow, but I'll definitely check by later that evening. How about then?
I've been periodically checking the document ever since I was invited to edit it.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh, dear. I'd thought since we hadn't decided on a meeting time, there wouldn't be anyone on there. ^^;
Okay, you know what? I can join you now and we can draft out a few things there while we wait for the others. I can totally multitask on studying and sporking! Well, I'm just doing quick reviews at the moment, so it's really no big deal.
Okay, you know what? I can join you now and we can draft out a few things there while we wait for the others. I can totally multitask on studying and sporking! Well, I'm just doing quick reviews at the moment, so it's really no big deal.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Rysiek
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm
- Custom Title: I ship P/M. No. Not that one! Or that...
- Location: Irgendwo in 'nem Revier
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Brain bleach isn't enough.I need a spare brain 
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11654212/1 ... meone-Vore
Rule 34 and 35 shouldn't scare me, but they do here.
Rule 34 "If it exists, there's porn for it"
Rule 35 "If porn doesn't exist for it, it WILL exist."
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11654212/1 ... meone-Vore
Rule 34 and 35 shouldn't scare me, but they do here.
Rule 34 "If it exists, there's porn for it"
Rule 35 "If porn doesn't exist for it, it WILL exist."
Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
-
Slammer
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 435
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:24 pm
- Location: Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
And that's not even the weirdest one I ever readRysiek wrote:Brain bleach isn't enough.I need a spare brain
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11654212/1 ... meone-Vore
Rule 34 and 35 shouldn't scare me, but they do here.
Rule 34 "If it exists, there's porn for it"
Rule 35 "If porn doesn't exist for it, it WILL exist."

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...
-
Polly
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 67
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:38 am
- Custom Title: Hello! Hello! *squawk*
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well, hello. I've gotten quite a few good laughs out of this thread. Maybe I'll try my hand at a sporking or two, though I can't promise regular sporkings. There are quite a few fics I can think of with sporking potential, though I wouldn't be surprised if some of them had been done. (Admittedly, my own attempts at fics have been less-than-stellar, though I've never written for Ace Attorney).
While I'm here, I'll mention a few fics that have only just been published in the past few days, in case anybody might want to spork them. I see one of them was already mentioned. All of them are vore fics, and the rather odd thing is the casual way the characters react to vore.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11654205/1 ... iment-Vore
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11654225/1 ... -Maya-Vore
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11656211/1/Mother-Vore
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11656228/1/Father-Vore
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11654212/1 ... meone-Vore
While I'm here, I'll mention a few fics that have only just been published in the past few days, in case anybody might want to spork them. I see one of them was already mentioned. All of them are vore fics, and the rather odd thing is the casual way the characters react to vore.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11654205/1 ... iment-Vore
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11654225/1 ... -Maya-Vore
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11656211/1/Mother-Vore
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11656228/1/Father-Vore
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11654212/1 ... meone-Vore
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
VORELAND SPECIAL VORELAND SPECIAL VORELAND SPECIALPolly wrote:Well, hello. I've gotten quite a few good laughs out of this thread. Maybe I'll try my hand at a sporking or two, though I can't promise regular sporkings. There are quite a few fics I can think of with sporking potential, though I wouldn't be surprised if some of them had been done. (Admittedly, my own attempts at fics have been less-than-stellar, though I've never written for Ace Attorney).
While I'm here, I'll mention a few fics that have only just been published in the past few days, in case anybody might want to spork them. I see one of them was already mentioned. All of them are vore fics, and the rather odd thing is the casual way the characters react to vore.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11654205/1 ... iment-Vore
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11654225/1 ... -Maya-Vore
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11656211/1/Mother-Vore
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11656228/1/Father-Vore
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11654212/1 ... meone-Vore
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Good luck, Airey. I see the KM specials are well accomodated with the Carrot Saga and now Voreland. Now when I can get to it, I'll throw in a Hellspawn or two.
Btw, I finished adding in my last sporking comments. Now how are we supposed to end it, and do we need to edit the intro so it's not just a conversation between only the two of us?
Btw, I finished adding in my last sporking comments. Now how are we supposed to end it, and do we need to edit the intro so it's not just a conversation between only the two of us?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well, the other three people need to finish adding in their comments (too lazy/busy reading OPM do that right now) and then we all need to go over it to make sure there isn't any last thing any of us want to say, and of course editing, although that part could probably be handled by just one person.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Good luck, Airey. I see the KM specials are well accomodated with the Carrot Saga and now Voreland. Now when I can get to it, I'll throw in a Hellspawn or two.
Btw, I finished adding in my last sporking comments. Now how are we supposed to end it, and do we need to edit the intro so it's not just a conversation between only the two of us?
Outtro can be done via "Everyone give their closing thoughts on this fic!" and I don't know what to do with the intro... most of it needs to be cut, tbh...
-
MoonRaven
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 126
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:38 pm
- Custom Title: Red string of fate tied me to manilla
- Location: ELO
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh, dear those vore fics... I haven't read them and I won't read them. Ever. What annoys me especially about them is the rating... At least in my mind vore should be M rated...
-
Rysiek
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm
- Custom Title: I ship P/M. No. Not that one! Or that...
- Location: Irgendwo in 'nem Revier
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I don't understand whats up with vore. And the rating I would give it doesn't exist on FF.net, but on good ol AO3. E.MoonRaven wrote:Oh, dear those vore fics... I haven't read them and I won't read them. Ever. What annoys me especially about them is the rating... At least in my mind vore should be M rated...
Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Last comments filled, and now I think one more review of the sporking should be in order. And again, that intro ought to be changed. Should we try a simplistic approach, like after introducing ourselves, we jump right into the fic, or should I add in some flair with a little storytelling? I'm the one providing the fic, after all.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Well, the other three people need to finish adding in their comments (too lazy/busy reading OPM do that right now) and then we all need to go over it to make sure there isn't any last thing any of us want to say, and of course editing, although that part could probably be handled by just one person.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Good luck, Airey. I see the KM specials are well accomodated with the Carrot Saga and now Voreland. Now when I can get to it, I'll throw in a Hellspawn or two.
Btw, I finished adding in my last sporking comments. Now how are we supposed to end it, and do we need to edit the intro so it's not just a conversation between only the two of us?
Outtro can be done via "Everyone give their closing thoughts on this fic!" and I don't know what to do with the intro... most of it needs to be cut, tbh...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Self-introduction framed by a little bit of storytelling, maybe?Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Last comments filled, and now I think one more review of the sporking should be in order. And again, that intro ought to be changed. Should we try a simplistic approach, like after introducing ourselves, we jump right into the fic, or should I add in some flair with a little storytelling? I'm the one providing the fic, after all.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Well, the other three people need to finish adding in their comments (too lazy/busy reading OPM do that right now) and then we all need to go over it to make sure there isn't any last thing any of us want to say, and of course editing, although that part could probably be handled by just one person.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Good luck, Airey. I see the KM specials are well accomodated with the Carrot Saga and now Voreland. Now when I can get to it, I'll throw in a Hellspawn or two.
Btw, I finished adding in my last sporking comments. Now how are we supposed to end it, and do we need to edit the intro so it's not just a conversation between only the two of us?
Outtro can be done via "Everyone give their closing thoughts on this fic!" and I don't know what to do with the intro... most of it needs to be cut, tbh...
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I agree with the storytelling part, honestly. That way, we'll at least start it off on an interesting note.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Self-introduction framed by a little bit of storytelling, maybe?Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote: Last comments filled, and now I think one more review of the sporking should be in order. And again, that intro ought to be changed. Should we try a simplistic approach, like after introducing ourselves, we jump right into the fic, or should I add in some flair with a little storytelling? I'm the one providing the fic, after all.
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
For my part I think I've added everything I could, so help yourself with the intro.Skittlemask wrote:I agree with the storytelling part, honestly. That way, we'll at least start it off on an interesting note.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Self-introduction framed by a little bit of storytelling, maybe?Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote: Last comments filled, and now I think one more review of the sporking should be in order. And again, that intro ought to be changed. Should we try a simplistic approach, like after introducing ourselves, we jump right into the fic, or should I add in some flair with a little storytelling? I'm the one providing the fic, after all.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I wasn't sure how else to tell a story, but I at least made that intro a bit more amusing and a lot less cluttered, while still keeping the beginning. Also added a few extra lines in the outro. Let me know if it's ok as is, or if anyone wants to add in anything else.
To everyone else who's been waiting on us, you probably won't have to wait much longer. Cheers!
To everyone else who's been waiting on us, you probably won't have to wait much longer. Cheers!
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well, I'm satisfied with it.
-
2Edgey4Mia
- Suspect

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:39 am
- Custom Title: Avatar? I'm not even a bender!
- Location: Probably not here
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Can you provide us with an approximate date so that we can mark our calendars? I really don't want to miss out on this...Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:To everyone else who's been waiting on us, you probably won't have to wait much longer. Cheers!
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
????? We're just going to get a link to the document so anybody can view it. You can view it at any time you want after that, no specific dates required.2Edgey4Mia wrote:Can you provide us with an approximate date so that we can mark our calendars? I really don't want to miss out on this...Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:To everyone else who's been waiting on us, you probably won't have to wait much longer. Cheers!
Anyway, I've read the new intro and the story is more than enough, Rubia. Maintains the sporking theatre atmosphere nicely.
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Neither do I, so I think we've reached the final phase.Skittlemask wrote:????? We're just going to get a link to the document so anybody can view it. You can view it at any time you want after that, no specific dates required.2Edgey4Mia wrote:Can you provide us with an approximate date so that we can mark our calendars? I really don't want to miss out on this...Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:To everyone else who's been waiting on us, you probably won't have to wait much longer. Cheers!
Anyway, I've read the new intro and the story is more than enough, Rubia. Maintains the sporking theatre atmosphere nicely.I don't have anything new to add to it either.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Okie-dokie. It's been great working on this with you all. About time.
Edit: Wow, I love how there's "soHQ" in the url of this doc. Quite accurate.
Edit: Wow, I love how there's "soHQ" in the url of this doc. Quite accurate.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Slammer
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 435
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:24 pm
- Location: Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I just began reading the first pages and it's freakin' hilarious! Great work, guys!Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Okie-dokie. It's been great working on this with you all. About time.
Edit: Wow, I love how there's "soHQ" in the url of this doc. Quite accurate.

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Wow, that sporking was great, guys!
-
TheGreatSnarkoo
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 4:01 am
- Custom Title: Too many thoughts and nothing to do~
- Location: The Noponis
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I found this gem of a crossover trollfic.
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11662342/1/C ... nd-Burgers
Honestly, it was only a matter of time.
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11662342/1/C ... nd-Burgers
Honestly, it was only a matter of time.
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good if I ever use Comic Sans, Arial, Times New Roman, Brush Script, Papyrus, Curlz, Ravie, et cetera."
Friends don't let friends use bad fonts.
Unironically, anyways.
Friends don't let friends use bad fonts.
Unironically, anyways.
-
Rysiek
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm
- Custom Title: I ship P/M. No. Not that one! Or that...
- Location: Irgendwo in 'nem Revier
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It is good. Especially these
AndShe’s a sensible girl, so she’d obviously call - what’s the equivalent of CPS for adults? Is there one?
APS? (Oh wait, that’s for disabled or elderly people...)
luck: I think we’ve crossed the Wrongness Event Horizon. Again.Skittle: The entire fic crossed the Wrongness Event Horizon.
Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@TheGreatSnarkoo
That's not even the first Ace Attorney/Undertale trollfic...
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11586461/1 ... -undertale
That's not even the first Ace Attorney/Undertale trollfic...
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11586461/1 ... -undertale
-
MoonRaven
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 126
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:38 pm
- Custom Title: Red string of fate tied me to manilla
- Location: ELO
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I can't... Great sporking guys, but I had to quit reading at the point when Simon appeared to the picture.
-
Ana R.
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:21 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Let's break the silence... with a sporking!
Title: phoenix wright MUSHROOM attorney
Rating:
Horrible spelling/grammar, OOC, badly written case and trial, and... well, it should speak for itself.
Original Fic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11473315/1 ... M-attorney
Today's sporkers are:
Phoenix Wright!
"What am I doing here?! The Kingdom needs me!"
Maya Fey!
"Forget that, Nick. Where did the Management just bring us?!"
And finally, from the result of this Crossover fic...
Paper Luigi!
"Huh? What?"
"Management, you should probably stop messing with alternate worlds, the universe might...."
Speakers: Glad you asked, Mr Wright. That's why we've brought you to a different location!
Phoenix: Huh?
Maya: Yes! I knew we were somewhere else! Nick, gimme a dollar!
Phoenix: Forget it, Maya.
Speakers: Due to the... nature of our sporking cast, we will be using our new sporking theater, made specifically for crossover fics like this: The Outer Payne Theather!
All:.....
P. Luigi: Uh... what?
Speakers: It's basically some dirty room with a TV we found in space. Yes, you're all in space right now.
Phoenix&Maya: WHAT?!
P. Luigi: Eh, I may have visited a few times.
Speakers: As long as we're in space and not in either of our worlds, the universe shouldn't care, right? Good. Now, enjoy the fic, sporkers! Evil laugh
The sporkers take their seats in the dusty new room, and stared quietly at the large screen in front of them.
P. Luigi: So, what exactly are we supposed to do here?
Phoenix briefly explains the concept of the Sporking Theatre, sprinkling it with horror stories from past sporkings
P. Luigi: Riiiight... but I still don't see why I'm here.
Speakers: Because, dear Luigi, your brother refuses to speak, and we forbid silent sporkers. They're boring. But that aside, if Mr Wright will kindly apologize to us and admit that all he told you is made up, we'll begin!
P. Luigi: Is that it?
Phoenix: Yes. Be glad you don't have to return here. Ever.
Speakers: Well, we can't promise anything, there are still some nice Mario X Phoenix Wright fics around to look at.
P. Luigi: Keep me out of them.
Speakers: Again, no promises.
Phoenix: So... we're not really using this supposedly magical theater from now on, right?
Speakers: Nah, just for cross-universal sporkings like this. You still gotta deal with our goons back on Earth, Mr Wright. Hmm hmm hmm!
Maya: Ugh... can we just go, now?
Speakers: Of course, but we'll need Paper Luigi to go first, for universal balance.
Paper Luigi is teleported out of the Space Theater, and after a minute, Phoenix and Maya do the same. Join us next time in the normal theater for more fictional pleasure.
Title: phoenix wright MUSHROOM attorney
Rating:
Original Fic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11473315/1 ... M-attorney
Today's sporkers are:
Phoenix Wright!
Maya Fey!
And finally, from the result of this Crossover fic...
Paper Luigi!
"Huh? What?"
Speakers: Glad you asked, Mr Wright. That's why we've brought you to a different location!
Phoenix: Huh?
Maya: Yes! I knew we were somewhere else! Nick, gimme a dollar!
Phoenix: Forget it, Maya.
Speakers: Due to the... nature of our sporking cast, we will be using our new sporking theater, made specifically for crossover fics like this: The Outer Payne Theather!
All:.....
P. Luigi: Uh... what?
Speakers: It's basically some dirty room with a TV we found in space. Yes, you're all in space right now.
Phoenix&Maya: WHAT?!
P. Luigi: Eh, I may have visited a few times.
Speakers: As long as we're in space and not in either of our worlds, the universe shouldn't care, right? Good. Now, enjoy the fic, sporkers! Evil laugh
The sporkers take their seats in the dusty new room, and stared quietly at the large screen in front of them.
P. Luigi: So, what exactly are we supposed to do here?
Phoenix briefly explains the concept of the Sporking Theatre, sprinkling it with horror stories from past sporkings
P. Luigi: Riiiight... but I still don't see why I'm here.
Speakers: Because, dear Luigi, your brother refuses to speak, and we forbid silent sporkers. They're boring. But that aside, if Mr Wright will kindly apologize to us and admit that all he told you is made up, we'll begin!
Spoiler:
Phoenix: Yes. Be glad you don't have to return here. Ever.
Speakers: Well, we can't promise anything, there are still some nice Mario X Phoenix Wright fics around to look at.
P. Luigi: Keep me out of them.
Speakers: Again, no promises.
Phoenix: So... we're not really using this supposedly magical theater from now on, right?
Speakers: Nah, just for cross-universal sporkings like this. You still gotta deal with our goons back on Earth, Mr Wright. Hmm hmm hmm!
Maya: Ugh... can we just go, now?
Speakers: Of course, but we'll need Paper Luigi to go first, for universal balance.
Paper Luigi is teleported out of the Space Theater, and after a minute, Phoenix and Maya do the same. Join us next time in the normal theater for more fictional pleasure.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@ArrowLawn Good Job! You made me laugh out loud, which isn't an easy feat. The one thing I have to say is that the Narrator should speak inside parentheses. I hope to see some more sporkings from you soon.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
You probably should have edited a little more, since there were some punctuation issues here and there, but other than that I liked it.
I also do really like the Outer Payne Theater. Of course, "some dirty room with a TV we found in space" makes me think they're on the Satellite of Love, so...
I also do really like the Outer Payne Theater. Of course, "some dirty room with a TV we found in space" makes me think they're on the Satellite of Love, so...
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Good job, Arrow! Do keep up on your editing next time, though. Also, I like the name of this new theatre.
By the way, is anyone planning on doing a sporking for Christmas? If not, I could definetly finish one for that time if I get started this weekend, but I don't wanna ruin anyone's plans.
By the way, is anyone planning on doing a sporking for Christmas? If not, I could definetly finish one for that time if I get started this weekend, but I don't wanna ruin anyone's plans.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well, I'm not.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Me neither. I'm still working on the Carrot Saga.
-
Darth Wiader
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 367
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Here I go again, visiting this place.
Oops, it seems I've dropped something!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11656211/1/Mother-Vore
Oops, it seems I've dropped something!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11656211/1/Mother-Vore
-
DrOcsid
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:19 pm
- Custom Title: On a road to nowhere.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh god, that sporking was great.
I'm disappointed you changed this line, though:
I'm disappointed you changed this line, though:
I mean, come on, worse stuff has been posted. And their reactions would have been funny."they went into the alley for fuck sex but he killed her"
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Fuck sex. Is that similar to Fuck Hell (also known as Ohio, according to Google images)?
Voreland special to be posted sometime after Christmas - before New Year's, ideally.
Voreland special to be posted sometime after Christmas - before New Year's, ideally.
-
WhatTheWhat
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am
- Custom Title: My speech is liberated; I say what I say
- Location: Germica
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'm alive! And I've (kind of) overcome depression!
I've felt guilty for not being here, so I worked up the commitment to come back. I may not be the most enjoyable person here, but I still missed everyone.
I'll see if I can find a bad fanfic to spork. There's this okay one with an OC that's on an archive of our own. I'll post the link when I find it.
By the way, google Docs deleted my Halloween sporking part 2. Sorry...
I've felt guilty for not being here, so I worked up the commitment to come back. I may not be the most enjoyable person here, but I still missed everyone.
I'll see if I can find a bad fanfic to spork. There's this okay one with an OC that's on an archive of our own. I'll post the link when I find it.
By the way, google Docs deleted my Halloween sporking part 2. Sorry...
Available in small, medium, large, and jumbo size for special occasions.
-
Ana R.
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:21 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
We got new material!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11682100/1 ... nabout-egg
That name look familiar? :V
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11682100/1 ... nabout-egg
That name look familiar? :V
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@ArrowLawn
If you are doing the Undertale one, I request Mettaton be involved somehow. He's made for entertainment, after all!
Actually if anyone is doing an Undertale crossover, featuring Mettaton would be perfect. Awooga~!
If you are doing the Undertale one, I request Mettaton be involved somehow. He's made for entertainment, after all!
Actually if anyone is doing an Undertale crossover, featuring Mettaton would be perfect. Awooga~!


Tumblr (



