Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
DigitalVaporeon
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:50 pm
- Custom Title: Person who lives on the internet
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
That's the one, I've never seen a sporking of it in this thread though.
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
That fic was never sporked, not even in the old thread. Maybe Rubia got confused with Law Plus Chaos where Godot was Apollo's father?DigitalVaporeon wrote:That's the one, I've never seen a sporking of it in this thread though.
-
DigitalVaporeon
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:50 pm
- Custom Title: Person who lives on the internet
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh yeah! Law Plus Chaos was...Something, soooooomething
- DecisiveWitness
- Suspect

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:33 am
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Special thanks to Dr. Ocsid for helping me out with this fic! I really appreciate all of the advice you gave. This is my first sporking, so I'm a little nervous, but I'd really be grateful for any critiques.
Title: What the Hell
Rating:
This fic features some incredibly OOC characters, and just a stupid plot, but thankfully the fic is short, so I'm giving it two Sahwits.
Our sporkers today are...
Phoenix Wright!
"Why do I feel like my reaction to this fic will be the same as the title?"
Trucy Wright!

"At least they said this one was going to be short!"
And... Larry Butz?
"Man, I haven't been here in a while!"
Phoenix: Lucky you.
Larry: I don't see why you always complain about this place. It's free food and entertainment!
Phoenix: (I'm not sure I'd call these fics "entertainment".)
[Trucy comes back from the snack-bar, popcorn in tow.]
Trucy: *munch munch*
Larry: Hey, Nick, you know that cutie?
Phoenix: ...she's my daughter.
Larry: Ack! A daughter? Why wasn't I told about this?
Trucy: Hello, my name is Trucy! You know my Daddy?
Larry: I sure do! Nick and I are best friends! Close pals! Amigos! Name's Larry, Larry Butz!
Trucy: Huh! If you and Daddy are best friends, why hasn't he ever introduced us?
Larry: Eh! Uh, well...
[The lights begin to dim, luckily for Larry.]
[The lights come back on.]
Phoenix: That one was just awful. I can't stand seeing Trucy like that!
Larry: C'mon Nick, it's just made-up! You should relax a bit, stress isn't healthy for an aging man.
Phoenix: It doesn't bother you in the slightest that they portrayed you as a pedophile? (Wait a minute, an aging man?)
Larry: Well, uh, I guess you got me there.
Trucy: *smiling* Mr. Larry, I've got a show at the Wonder Bar tonight, would you like to come see me? I'll be preforming my world-famous "Magic Panties" trick!
Larry: Magic Panties? Now that sounds like my kind of show!
[The three of them walk to the Wonder Bar together, as the doors close on another sporking. ]
Title: What the Hell
Rating:
Our sporkers today are...
Phoenix Wright!
"Why do I feel like my reaction to this fic will be the same as the title?"
Trucy Wright!
"At least they said this one was going to be short!"
And... Larry Butz?
"Man, I haven't been here in a while!"
Phoenix: Lucky you.
Larry: I don't see why you always complain about this place. It's free food and entertainment!
Phoenix: (I'm not sure I'd call these fics "entertainment".)
[Trucy comes back from the snack-bar, popcorn in tow.]
Trucy: *munch munch*
Larry: Hey, Nick, you know that cutie?
Phoenix: ...she's my daughter.
Larry: Ack! A daughter? Why wasn't I told about this?
Trucy: Hello, my name is Trucy! You know my Daddy?
Larry: I sure do! Nick and I are best friends! Close pals! Amigos! Name's Larry, Larry Butz!
Trucy: Huh! If you and Daddy are best friends, why hasn't he ever introduced us?
Larry: Eh! Uh, well...
[The lights begin to dim, luckily for Larry.]
Spoiler:
Phoenix: That one was just awful. I can't stand seeing Trucy like that!
Larry: C'mon Nick, it's just made-up! You should relax a bit, stress isn't healthy for an aging man.
Phoenix: It doesn't bother you in the slightest that they portrayed you as a pedophile? (Wait a minute, an aging man?)
Larry: Well, uh, I guess you got me there.
Trucy: *smiling* Mr. Larry, I've got a show at the Wonder Bar tonight, would you like to come see me? I'll be preforming my world-famous "Magic Panties" trick!
Larry: Magic Panties? Now that sounds like my kind of show!
[The three of them walk to the Wonder Bar together, as the doors close on another sporking. ]
-
DigitalVaporeon
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:50 pm
- Custom Title: Person who lives on the internet
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Wait, you used the smiley for hobo nick, but later on Trucy said she watched Apollo, and Phoenix's trials. That doesn't make sense, unless Phoenix just gets accused of murder and stuff a lot, which I could actually believe...
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hmm... to be blunt, I think this sporking could have used a little work. You used Hobonick here, but he doesn't act like him in the least. Overreacting is a thing for trilogy Nick, and even with DD Nick, he's not nearly as excitable as he used to be. I figure there's some margin for deviation regarding what counts as "in character" for him, but at least try to stick to which timeline you're drawing these guys out from.
Someone remind me; did Larry and Trucy show up together for a sporking before? I get the feeling Larry should already know they're father and daughter. (Though, I can fully understand why Nick wouldn't introduce Larry to her.) If not, then my mistake.
Other than the awkward kissing scene, this fic wasn't that bad, actually. Maybe I've just been taking some that are really bad, so the rest actually seem more favorable now.
Someone remind me; did Larry and Trucy show up together for a sporking before? I get the feeling Larry should already know they're father and daughter. (Though, I can fully understand why Nick wouldn't introduce Larry to her.) If not, then my mistake.
Other than the awkward kissing scene, this fic wasn't that bad, actually. Maybe I've just been taking some that are really bad, so the rest actually seem more favorable now.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Rubia already covered any criticisms that I'd make. Kudos for putting Larry in it, though, I like Larry and I always feel that he isn't in the sporking theatre enough. (Says the person who has NEVER put Larry in a sporking...)
I do wonder how that's supposed to be a songfic, though. Actually, I'm not all that good with the concept of songfics in general... but what song was it even supposed to be based off of?
I do wonder how that's supposed to be a songfic, though. Actually, I'm not all that good with the concept of songfics in general... but what song was it even supposed to be based off of?
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
If I may hazard a guess, I would say Avril Lavigne.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
TheJettSet27
- Suspect

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:07 am
- Custom Title: Refreshing like a spring breeze!
- Location: Engarde Mansion
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I can't believe I'm replying three months after you posted this.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:If Jettset27 was supposed to take it... well, they haven't posted in the thread in a long time, so I think it's forfeit, personally...Rysiek wrote:With Prequel, I meant this Eldritch Abdomination
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10624695/1 ... olos-it-m8![]()
If I can take it, can I get it then? I hope I won't screw up much
Go for it if you really don't think you can handle a different fic, but I do agree with Rubia that it might be a better idea to hold off just in case.
Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been here for a while. Had to start school and I've been incredibly stressed. I won't be doing another sporking (and I haven't looked farther in the thread, so hopefully it hasn't happened yet and I don't look moronic) but I will be rejoining the conversation.
I feel bad for just dropping off of the thread, but goddamn was I out of it.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It's okay. This thread has waited longer for anyone to show. And I apparently am rather bad with my definitions of "soon". When you're ready to return to sporking, just let us know.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
TheJettSet27
- Suspect

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:07 am
- Custom Title: Refreshing like a spring breeze!
- Location: Engarde Mansion
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Haha, thank you. I did just go through and read more sporkings. I loved the DGS one - hopefully we get a bunch of those soon and can bring those characters in. It'll freshen up the theater, that's for sure!Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:It's okay. This thread has waited longer for anyone to show. And I apparently am rather bad with my definitions of "soon". When you're ready to return to sporking, just let us know.
-
DigitalVaporeon
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:50 pm
- Custom Title: Person who lives on the internet
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I thought the most disturbing fanfics I'd ever read would be from here, The I looked up fanfics about my favorite AA character, and I regret so much.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
There is way too much we haven't covered in this theater. Our selection is but a drop in the bucket. We really need more sporkers.
As an update, I have been working on the sporking guide as promised, but I think I've run into a wall with it. It's difficult to keep going when it sounds so formal and thus boring, and yet I get too easily distracted if I take a more creative (read "chaotic") approach to it. Perhaps to play it safer, I'll just stick with a focus on characterization. This means I will need to make full use of the list of "what each character calls the others".
I might even toss in a little extra stuff about "what happens when characters switch characterization".
As an update, I have been working on the sporking guide as promised, but I think I've run into a wall with it. It's difficult to keep going when it sounds so formal and thus boring, and yet I get too easily distracted if I take a more creative (read "chaotic") approach to it. Perhaps to play it safer, I'll just stick with a focus on characterization. This means I will need to make full use of the list of "what each character calls the others".
I might even toss in a little extra stuff about "what happens when characters switch characterization".
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Ana R.
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:21 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
So this Kristoph x Matt fic was made yesterday...
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11763532/1 ... s-Immortal
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11763532/1 ... s-Immortal
- venatrixlunaris
- Suspect

- Posts: 39
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:13 pm
- Custom Title: I like to think I'm a scientist
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ah, the days of my youth, like the scent of fresh My Immortal parodies...ArrowLawn wrote:So this Kristoph x Matt fic was made yesterday...
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11763532/1 ... s-Immortal
Great big hopefully-scientific Ace Attorney fandom shipping survey: http://aceattorneyshipping.tumblr.com/
-
DrOcsid
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:19 pm
- Custom Title: On a road to nowhere.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well, amidst all the jakkid fics, I decided to go ahead and spork my second favorite, since turnabout egg is already being sporked. So…
phoenix wright turnabout pearl
by jakkid166
Rating:

This fic is pretty obviously intentionally bad, but taken at face value, it's comprised of a shit ton of spelling errors, plot holes, and OOC-ness.
Now, introducing today’s sporkers!
Phoenix Wright!
“Gee, I wonder who the central person in this fic will be.”
Maya Fey!
“Nick, if this goes the same way as Phoenix Drive, will you defend me when I murder the management?”
And lastly, Miles Edgeworth!
“What, exactly, is ‘Phoenix Drive’?”
[Our sporkers enter the theater.]
Phoenix: Ah, the classic trio of sporkers. Me, Maya, and Edgeworth.
Maya: We’re like the three sporksteteers!
Edgeworth: Please, do not sully that story’s legacy with the likes of this place.
Maya: Hey, why isn’t Pearl here? Isn’t she in this fic?
Management: We were told to tell you that due to the excessive language in this fic, Pearl will not be sporking with you three.
Phoenix: Really? That’s surprisingly nice of you.
Management: It’s a lie, of course. The real reason is because Dr. Ocsid can’t figure out how to write Pearl in-character. Now, take your seats.
[The three sit down after briefly wondering who “Dr. Ocsid” is.]
Phoenix: Well, that was… I don’t really know how to comment on that.
Maya: At least it was kinda funny.
Edgeworth: It was another run-of-the-mill disaster of a fanfiction. Now, let’s leave before they force us to do the prequel.
[The three leave the sporking theater.]
Management: Heh, they think they can escape.
_______________________________
Also, for those wondering, I am working on Part 2 of Phoenix Drive. Some stuff has just gotten in the way of that, so I made this in the meantime.
phoenix wright turnabout pearl
by jakkid166
Rating:
This fic is pretty obviously intentionally bad, but taken at face value, it's comprised of a shit ton of spelling errors, plot holes, and OOC-ness.
Now, introducing today’s sporkers!
Phoenix Wright!
Maya Fey!
And lastly, Miles Edgeworth!
[Our sporkers enter the theater.]
Phoenix: Ah, the classic trio of sporkers. Me, Maya, and Edgeworth.
Maya: We’re like the three sporksteteers!
Edgeworth: Please, do not sully that story’s legacy with the likes of this place.
Maya: Hey, why isn’t Pearl here? Isn’t she in this fic?
Management: We were told to tell you that due to the excessive language in this fic, Pearl will not be sporking with you three.
Phoenix: Really? That’s surprisingly nice of you.
Management: It’s a lie, of course. The real reason is because Dr. Ocsid can’t figure out how to write Pearl in-character. Now, take your seats.
[The three sit down after briefly wondering who “Dr. Ocsid” is.]
Spoiler:
Maya: At least it was kinda funny.
Edgeworth: It was another run-of-the-mill disaster of a fanfiction. Now, let’s leave before they force us to do the prequel.
[The three leave the sporking theater.]
Management: Heh, they think they can escape.
_______________________________
Also, for those wondering, I am working on Part 2 of Phoenix Drive. Some stuff has just gotten in the way of that, so I made this in the meantime.
Last edited by DrOcsid on Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Man, that was good. I laughed out loud at several points.
Also, looking forward to more Phoenix Drive!
Also, looking forward to more Phoenix Drive!
-
TheGreatSnarkoo
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 4:01 am
- Custom Title: Too many thoughts and nothing to do~
- Location: The Noponis
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Remember that Maya x Burgerpants Undertale trollfic?
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11662342/2 ... nd-Burgers
It's back.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11662342/2 ... nd-Burgers
It's back.
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good if I ever use Comic Sans, Arial, Times New Roman, Brush Script, Papyrus, Curlz, Ravie, et cetera."
Friends don't let friends use bad fonts.
Unironically, anyways.
Friends don't let friends use bad fonts.
Unironically, anyways.
-
Viktoria von Karma
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 250
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:23 pm
- Custom Title: Beware of the Dog
- Location: Wherever there's still hope left.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Whoever does that burger fanfic will have to be quite good at understanding that kind of spelling... To me, it looks like written blindfolded and standing on your head. 
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@DrOcsid
Normally, this is the part where I get in your face about what you did wrong, but I'm too busy laughing. Dang, I haven't had a good laugh like that in a while... 'specially now that my net connection is spottier than ever. Thanks.
@VictoriaVK
Well, I don't exactly have a sporking queued at the moment, and I like Undertale, so maybe I could give it a shot.
Normally, this is the part where I get in your face about what you did wrong, but I'm too busy laughing. Dang, I haven't had a good laugh like that in a while... 'specially now that my net connection is spottier than ever. Thanks.
@VictoriaVK
Well, I don't exactly have a sporking queued at the moment, and I like Undertale, so maybe I could give it a shot.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
tiger_festival
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1706
- Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm
- Custom Title: I've felt worse.
- Location: I'm at soup.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Anyone remember that time I said that an author wrote two fics involving an OOC rapist Klavier?
...No? Well here's the second one anyway.
And yes, I linked to Chapter 2 on purpose.
...No? Well here's the second one anyway.
And yes, I linked to Chapter 2 on purpose.

"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Rubia
I request Mettaton be one of the guest sporkers.
I request Mettaton be one of the guest sporkers.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh geez. I quite adore Mettaton, so this will be a serious deal. I don't do the best George Takei impersonations, but I'll see what I can come up with. XP
On the other hand, I had this amazing idea of an Undyne/Maya spear-gals combo. How many UT characters could I include, though, before it just becomes a UT sporking with AA guests??
On the other hand, I had this amazing idea of an Undyne/Maya spear-gals combo. How many UT characters could I include, though, before it just becomes a UT sporking with AA guests??
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Rubia
Do whatever you think is best. I trust your sporking skills better than my own.
Do whatever you think is best. I trust your sporking skills better than my own.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
When the summary starts off with "Ema is raped by Klavier" you know you're in for a wild ride, and not in a good way.sumguy28 wrote:Anyone remember that time I said that an author wrote two fics involving an OOC rapist Klavier?
...No? Well here's the second one anyway.
And yes, I linked to Chapter 2 on purpose.
Also, Apollo's foster sister Jaki? What? (How is that even pronounced? It's probably supposed to be like Jackie, but I keep thinking it's like my youngest sister's friend Jakai.)
...and the flashback at the end of the chapter to
Spoiler: spoiler since the in-sporking reveal will probably be really funny
I don't remember what I was supposed to be sporking next (Voreland Special and the next part of Turnabout Storm, was it? or was I trying to get someone else to do the next part and I'll do the one after that?), so does anyone mind if I do this one when I have a free moment? Might not be for a while since I'm in the middle of remodeling my room/packing/applying for college/mission, and I might end up dropping it, but... yeah.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Have fun, Airey. I'm already working on the UT crossover. :p
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Ana R.
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:21 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Haven't read it yet, but the name of the author is enough to convince me that this fic will be fucking awesome.
(And, er, he gave us a preview in discord.)
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11775493/1 ... E-attorney
EDIT: This is only the first part. I'm already hyped for part 2. Also, yes, it was amazing.
(And, er, he gave us a preview in discord.)
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11775493/1 ... E-attorney
EDIT: This is only the first part. I'm already hyped for part 2. Also, yes, it was amazing.
Last edited by Ana R. on Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@ArrowLawn
That cliffhanger...
This is going to be a series, isn't it?
That cliffhanger...
This is going to be a series, isn't it?
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I got the impression that this author has just somehow connected EVERY one of his badfics together. It's going to be like another Law + Chaos, isn't it?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Look what the kink meme came up with: http://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/4088 ... mt10189560
That put a whole other meaning to the phrase "When something smells..."
That put a whole other meaning to the phrase "When something smells..."
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
cuteyounggirlplus wrote:Look what the kink meme came up with: http://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/4088 ... mt10189560
That put a whole other meaning to the phrase "When something smells..."
-
Polly
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 67
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:38 am
- Custom Title: Hello! Hello! *squawk*
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11778440/1 ... out-portalcuteyounggirlplus wrote:@ArrowLawn
That cliffhanger...
This is going to be a series, isn't it?
Looks like it.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Polly
Ohh, Discord's back!
Ohh, Discord's back!
-
DrOcsid
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:19 pm
- Custom Title: On a road to nowhere.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
So, jakkid finished turnabout portal. Relinking it just cause.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11778440/1 ... out-portal
Now, I know jakkid's fics may get a bit repetitive, but I am being 100% truthful in saying holy crap this is one of the most entertaining things I have read in a long time. I am not joking, that went WAY above his other works, especially chapter 5. I could not stop laughing. This needs to be sporked.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11778440/1 ... out-portal
Now, I know jakkid's fics may get a bit repetitive, but I am being 100% truthful in saying holy crap this is one of the most entertaining things I have read in a long time. I am not joking, that went WAY above his other works, especially chapter 5. I could not stop laughing. This needs to be sporked.
Last edited by DrOcsid on Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Polly
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 67
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:38 am
- Custom Title: Hello! Hello! *squawk*
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ok, so I finally got around to sporking something. I figured I might as well give it a shot. I just went with the usual sporkers because I wasn't sure how to write other characters. Enjoy.
Title: Guilty Love https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10270254/40/Guilty-Love
The fic is actually a collection of oneshots. I only sporked Chapter 40.
Rating:
Not sure about the rating, since I'm not sure what warrants three Sahwits, which I figure is kind of average. The grammar isn't bad, and the author knew exactly how absurd the fic was, so Im not giving this more than a three.
For this sporking we have:
Phoenix Wright:
"Dare I ask what we have to read this time?"
Miles Edgeworth:
"I can''t say it's a pleasure to be here."
And Maya Fey:
"Well, here we are again!"
The three sporkers enter the theater. Maya grabs several burgers and other refreshments, and they take their seats. The light dim.
[The lights come back on, and the three sporkers leave their seats.]
Maya: I’m not sure what to say, really.
Phoenix: Well from now on, I’m not letting anyone who doesn’t work at the Agency near Charley.
Edgeworth: That may be for the best.
[The sporkers leave the theater.]
And that is that. I thought I would try my hand at a sporking. Don't hesitate to critique.
Title: Guilty Love https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10270254/40/Guilty-Love
The fic is actually a collection of oneshots. I only sporked Chapter 40.
Rating:
Not sure about the rating, since I'm not sure what warrants three Sahwits, which I figure is kind of average. The grammar isn't bad, and the author knew exactly how absurd the fic was, so Im not giving this more than a three.
For this sporking we have:
Phoenix Wright:
"Dare I ask what we have to read this time?"
Miles Edgeworth:
"I can''t say it's a pleasure to be here."
And Maya Fey:
"Well, here we are again!"
The three sporkers enter the theater. Maya grabs several burgers and other refreshments, and they take their seats. The light dim.
Spoiler:
Maya: I’m not sure what to say, really.
Phoenix: Well from now on, I’m not letting anyone who doesn’t work at the Agency near Charley.
Edgeworth: That may be for the best.
[The sporkers leave the theater.]
And that is that. I thought I would try my hand at a sporking. Don't hesitate to critique.
-
Viktoria von Karma
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 250
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:23 pm
- Custom Title: Beware of the Dog
- Location: Wherever there's still hope left.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I somehow feel sympathetic for the author, because it seems to me that they are quite good at writing, actually, and then their readers come with that kind of idea:
and
perform the Guitar Serenade.
But the cat coming out of the pistol is actually Canon, at least in the German version Trucy talks about something like this while examining the weapon in... er... Turnabout Serenade? You know, that case where'll do crack, crack is funny, but just don't expect me to dedicate an hour or more of my life to writing a romantic situation between Jean Armstrong and Charley, or Regent the Tiger and Dahlia Hawthorne. (Those are real requests I got in Just a Note, if you were wondering)
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah, Trucy mentions a cat named Bullets that she shoots out a gun as part of her act at the Wonder Bar. It's never mentioned again, though.Viktoria von Karma wrote:I somehow feel sympathetic for the author, because it seems to me that they are quite good at writing, actually, and then their readers come with that kind of idea:But the cat coming out of the pistol is actually Canon, at least in the German version Trucy talks about something like this while examining the weapon in... er... Turnabout Serenade? You know, that case where'll do crack, crack is funny, but just don't expect me to dedicate an hour or more of my life to writing a romantic situation between Jean Armstrong and Charley, or Regent the Tiger and Dahlia Hawthorne. (Those are real requests I got in Just a Note, if you were wondering)and
perform the Guitar Serenade.
-
Polly
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 67
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:38 am
- Custom Title: Hello! Hello! *squawk*
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah, you're right about that. The writing isn't actually a horrible fic. I probably should have mentioned that before the sporking.Viktoria von Karma wrote:I somehow feel sympathetic for the author, because it seems to me that they are quite good at writing, actually, and then their readers come with that kind of idea:'ll do crack, crack is funny, but just don't expect me to dedicate an hour or more of my life to writing a romantic situation between Jean Armstrong and Charley, or Regent the Tiger and Dahlia Hawthorne. (Those are real requests I got in Just a Note, if you were wondering)
Viktoria von Karma wrote:But the cat coming out of the pistol is actually Canon, at least in the German version Trucy talks about something like this while examining the weapon in... er... Turnabout Serenade? You know, that case whereand
perform the Guitar Serenade.
Huh, guess I forgot that. Whoops.AireyVerkhovensky wrote: Yeah, Trucy mentions a cat named Bullets that she shoots out a gun as part of her act at the Wonder Bar. It's never mentioned again, though.
Anyway, I'll just leave this here:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11792637/1 ... k-attorney
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well, that fic got meta.
Guess who put back up their badly-written vote?
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11790142/1 ... ories-Vore
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11790234/1 ... ories-Vore
Guess who put back up their badly-written vote?
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11790142/1 ... ories-Vore
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11790234/1 ... ories-Vore
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
DON'T DIE ON ME THREAD!
I'm back with another sporking. I don't think it's my best work, but I needed something to get me back into the swing of things, I guess.
Title- Coffee Burns
Rating-

It's pretty obvious that it's a troll fic, but I still find it rather disrespectful to the late singer in question and his family, regardless of what he did or didn't do. For a troll fic, the spelling/grammar isn't as bad as others we've seen, but the plot alternates from plain boring to flat out weird. Oh yeah, and Klavier is really OOC.
Now, let's begin!
Today's sporkers are…
Apollo Justice!
"With that title, I'm surprised Mr. Armando isn't here."
Ema Skye!
"Not every mention of coffee has to do with that man."
Trucy Wright!
"Yeah, Polly! Just like how every mention of tea doesn't have to do with Mr. Layton!"
and… Klavier Gavin!
"I wonder what 'late singer' the management is talking about?"
[We open up in our Sporking Theatre where the management is chastising Klavier.]
Speakers: Seriously, you're not allowed to comment on what we say before the sporking starts!
Klavier: Why? You never had a problem with it before!
Speakers: It's a new rule that I made up just now.
Klavier: And just how was I supposed to know that?
Speakers: Hmm, well, now you know. So next time you're here and I'm managing the place, then that rule is in place.
Apollo: …Wait, so only when you're in charge?
Speakers: Yep!
Apollo: You're telling me that we have to remember the rules for all of you guys?
Trucy: Gee, this place is a disaster.
Ema: You can say that again.
Speakers: Now, Klavier, since you're wondering who the "late singer" is, we'll do things a little differently and show you the summary.
Ema: How is the fop supposed to meet him if Michael Jackson is dead?
Klavier: The author is probably one of those conspiracists who believe that Herr Jackson is still alive. Also, our experiences really aren't that similar. I didn't actually get burned, but Michael Jackson wasn't as fortunate…
Apollo: …I never knew that he got burned.
Klavier: Herr Forehead, how can you not know that he got burned!? That was an iconic moment!
Apollo: Really? Well… what happened?
Trucy: Ooh, I know the story! OK so, he was doing a commercial for Pepsi and was performing Billie Jean in front of an audience for the commercial, but the guys turned on the fireworks a second too early and his hair was caught on fire. I'm surprised you didn't know that, Polly… Even Daddy knows that story!
Apollo: (Great…) Well that sure sounds like a terrible experience.
Speakers: Yeah so, we're going to start the sporking now. Y'know, I should play Billie Jean in reference to the moment… Actually, never mind, everyone knows Billie Jean. We'll play one of his more… underrated pieces. Now, let's jam!
[The lights turn back on.]
Ema: It was sweet that he thought about his kids in the end, but this was a weird experience.
Klavier: Yeah… I was out of character, and so was Herr Jackson. I think.
Trucy: Hey, I actually thought this was fun!
Apollo: Of course you did.
Trucy: *gets up* What, you didn't?
Apollo: *also stands up* No.
Trucy: Aww, it wasn't that bad! C'mon, admit it, you totally had fun.
[And so, they leave the theatre, arguing all the way, and soon Klavier and Ema leave behind them. Thus ends this "celebrity" sporking. Hey, is this our first fic where a famous person was a main character?]
Speakers: Well, there was the one with Hulk Hogan, but I'm not sure if we could call him a main character of that fic…
[Oh, right! How could I forget about that? Well, we'll see you next time!]
I'm back with another sporking. I don't think it's my best work, but I needed something to get me back into the swing of things, I guess.
Title- Coffee Burns
Rating-
It's pretty obvious that it's a troll fic, but I still find it rather disrespectful to the late singer in question and his family, regardless of what he did or didn't do. For a troll fic, the spelling/grammar isn't as bad as others we've seen, but the plot alternates from plain boring to flat out weird. Oh yeah, and Klavier is really OOC.
Now, let's begin!
Today's sporkers are…
Apollo Justice!
Ema Skye!
Trucy Wright!
and… Klavier Gavin!
[We open up in our Sporking Theatre where the management is chastising Klavier.]
Speakers: Seriously, you're not allowed to comment on what we say before the sporking starts!
Klavier: Why? You never had a problem with it before!
Speakers: It's a new rule that I made up just now.
Klavier: And just how was I supposed to know that?
Speakers: Hmm, well, now you know. So next time you're here and I'm managing the place, then that rule is in place.
Apollo: …Wait, so only when you're in charge?
Speakers: Yep!
Apollo: You're telling me that we have to remember the rules for all of you guys?
Trucy: Gee, this place is a disaster.
Ema: You can say that again.
Speakers: Now, Klavier, since you're wondering who the "late singer" is, we'll do things a little differently and show you the summary.
Trucy: …Michael Jackson? Meeting with Prosecutor Gavin?Klavier Gavin and Michael Jackson meet up and talk about their similar experiences with burns on stage.
Ema: How is the fop supposed to meet him if Michael Jackson is dead?
Klavier: The author is probably one of those conspiracists who believe that Herr Jackson is still alive. Also, our experiences really aren't that similar. I didn't actually get burned, but Michael Jackson wasn't as fortunate…
Apollo: …I never knew that he got burned.
Klavier: Herr Forehead, how can you not know that he got burned!? That was an iconic moment!
Apollo: Really? Well… what happened?
Trucy: Ooh, I know the story! OK so, he was doing a commercial for Pepsi and was performing Billie Jean in front of an audience for the commercial, but the guys turned on the fireworks a second too early and his hair was caught on fire. I'm surprised you didn't know that, Polly… Even Daddy knows that story!
Apollo: (Great…) Well that sure sounds like a terrible experience.
Speakers: Yeah so, we're going to start the sporking now. Y'know, I should play Billie Jean in reference to the moment… Actually, never mind, everyone knows Billie Jean. We'll play one of his more… underrated pieces. Now, let's jam!
Spoiler:
Ema: It was sweet that he thought about his kids in the end, but this was a weird experience.
Klavier: Yeah… I was out of character, and so was Herr Jackson. I think.
Trucy: Hey, I actually thought this was fun!
Apollo: Of course you did.
Trucy: *gets up* What, you didn't?
Apollo: *also stands up* No.
Trucy: Aww, it wasn't that bad! C'mon, admit it, you totally had fun.
[And so, they leave the theatre, arguing all the way, and soon Klavier and Ema leave behind them. Thus ends this "celebrity" sporking. Hey, is this our first fic where a famous person was a main character?]
Speakers: Well, there was the one with Hulk Hogan, but I'm not sure if we could call him a main character of that fic…
[Oh, right! How could I forget about that? Well, we'll see you next time!]
Last edited by Skittlemask on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Tumblr (


