SuperAj3's Sprites!

For rips or edits of PW:AA / GS game sprites and related art.
Post Reply
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites! (Requests: OFF)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Pol74698 wrote:About the Edgeworth emo sprite (grabbing his arm. He does that a LOT in AA, sometimes for no reason...) you could help yourself with his original determined AAI sprite. Just a suggestion.
Is this for the face? Yeah I scratch-sprited that pose, but I guess if it needs an update I could get around to it?
EDIT: I had a look, and none of his sprites have his head facing that direction, so that'd be hard to warp.
Tilemahosbra
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:16 pm
Custom Title: *wonk*
Location: I moved under your bed now
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites! (Requests: OFF)

Post by Tilemahosbra »

SuperAj3 wrote:
Pol74698 wrote:About the Edgeworth emo sprite (grabbing his arm. He does that a LOT in AA, sometimes for no reason...) you could help yourself with his original determined AAI sprite. Just a suggestion.
Is this for the face? Yeah I scratch-sprited that pose, but I guess if it needs an update I could get around to it?
EDIT: I had a look, and none of his sprites have his head facing that direction, so that'd be hard to warp.
I think he meant something like this:

Image
yes
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites! (Requests: OFF)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Hmm, the neck looks too twisted to me. If it really needs a revamp I'll just redraw the face. Maybe use the official sprites and warp it.

EDIT: Seeing that sprite on my laptop, it looks fine that way! I might touch it up and animate it in my free time.
Last edited by SuperAj3 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites! (Requests: OFF)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Mimi smiley!!!
Image
Once again here's the code to use it:

Code: Select all

[img]http://i.imgur.com/pbSuIrf.gif[/img]
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites! (Requests: OFF)

Post by ohzaru97 »

SuperAj3 wrote:Mimi smiley!!!
Image
Once again here's the code to use it:

Code: Select all

[img]http://i.imgur.com/pbSuIrf.gif[/img]
It's so cute boss!good job! :will:
I thinked that now It will be Ema Skye sprite time,you know,you love her,jajaja xD
I need to draw her again... :yogi:
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites! (Requests: OFF)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Thanks Ohza! And haha, I should do some more drawings of Ema. I forgot how much I liked her in AJ.

On another note... Here's a Nayuta smiley!
Image

Code: Select all

[img]http://i.imgur.com/CTNO0er.gif[/img]
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites! (Requests: OFF)

Post by ohzaru97 »

SuperAj3 wrote:Thanks Ohza! And haha, I should do some more drawings of Ema. I forgot how much I liked her in AJ.

On another note... Here's a Nayuta smiley!
Image

Code: Select all

[img]http://i.imgur.com/CTNO0er.gif[/img]
it's amazing! :edgey:
how do you make them?xD
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites! (Requests: OFF)

Post by SuperAj3 »

ohzaru97 wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:Thanks Ohza! And haha, I should do some more drawings of Ema. I forgot how much I liked her in AJ.

On another note... Here's a Nayuta smiley!
Image

Code: Select all

[img]http://i.imgur.com/CTNO0er.gif[/img]
it's amazing! :edgey:
how do you make them?xD
Thanks! :basil:
I sprite most of it pixel-by-pixel but with the hair I'll get the official art, then cut the hair out and shrink it to fit the smiley, then clean it up.
Pol74698
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites! (Requests: OFF)

Post by Pol74698 »

Tilemahosbra wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:
Pol74698 wrote:About the Edgeworth emo sprite (grabbing his arm. He does that a LOT in AA, sometimes for no reason...) you could help yourself with his original determined AAI sprite. Just a suggestion.
Is this for the face? Yeah I scratch-sprited that pose, but I guess if it needs an update I could get around to it?
EDIT: I had a look, and none of his sprites have his head facing that direction, so that'd be hard to warp.
I think he meant something like this:

Image

Well, I'll be damned. That's it!
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites! (Requests: OFF)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Haha, Well thanks Tile for helping out Pol!

Seeing everyone spriting again's getting me really revved up to do some myself! I decided, "screw study tonight, I wanna sprite" XD

This started as my entry for the AAO sprite comp but sort of ended up looking like something else, so I rolled with it XD I might finish it off on the weekend.

EDIT: I finished off the sprite: I tried 2 different looks
ImageImage
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

I've started working on my entry for the AAO sprite comp!
Here's the rough. Still have to clean 'n colour:
Spoiler: Megami
Image
I loved the comment Nuri made about designing Susato, with the "realistic but impossible hairdo" and so I wanted to try that myself XD

I also finished that sprite I was working on earlier, I added it to the post above!

EDIT: Done the base colouring, what do you guys think?
Spoiler: Megami Coloured
Image
Tilemahosbra
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:16 pm
Custom Title: *wonk*
Location: I moved under your bed now
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by Tilemahosbra »

Aww, she looks adorable.
yes
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Thanks! I finished her sprite:
Image
(Made it a little smaller just because I think it was too large before XD)
Hesseldahl
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
Custom Title: Scratch spriter
Location: Mexico
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by Hesseldahl »

I really like it! It's a very unique take on the kurain style. :redd:
ApolloGrimoire
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 272
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:16 pm
Custom Title: Seasoned Animator

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by ApolloGrimoire »

Beautiful.
Like the creator of Final Fantasy, I'm better at telling a story.
If you need help animating Ace Attorney sprite sheets, I'm your man.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Project Justice - Co-developed with Hesseldahl
Case 1 - Nursing the Turnabout: Trial Former, Trial Latter
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Hesseldahl wrote:I really like it! It's a very unique take on the kurain style. :redd:
Thanks Hesshie! It was a bit of a mix between Leifa's design and more traditional Japanese styles (Like the hair and adding an Obi).
ApolloGrimoire wrote:Beautiful.
Thanks! :pearl-blush:
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

I made this sprite just messing around with Matt Engarde's hair.

It's Creeps McGee!
Image
Tilemahosbra
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:16 pm
Custom Title: *wonk*
Location: I moved under your bed now
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by Tilemahosbra »

"Hey duuuude... Want some caaaaandddyyyyyyyy?"
yes
Mr. C
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 935
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm
Custom Title: Previously Cardiovore
Location: England

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by Mr. C »

Fantastic! I love the shading on the folds of the jacket especially.
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Tilemahosbra wrote:"Hey duuuude... Want some caaaaandddyyyyyyyy?"
*In the back alleyway of a shady city* :hotti:
Cardiovore wrote:Fantastic! I love the shading on the folds of the jacket especially.
Thanks! This was just a quick edit of Matt and Wocky, so most of those folds weren't done by me XD (I just edited out the details :edgey: )
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites! (Requests: OFF)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Pol74698 wrote:Well, I'll be damned. That's it!
I know it's late, but I animated the pose in that style:
ImageImage
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Triple post, but I think it's warranted.

I made a sprite of Russi! From the AA Manga:
Image
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by ohzaru97 »

SuperAj3 wrote:Triple post, but I think it's warranted.

I made a sprite of Russi! From the AA Manga:
Image
Your last works looks so nice!good job boss! :will:
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Thanks Ohza!

Also, new stuff!
Currently working on a revamp of my first OC Kendall Doherty (or Ken Do for short!)
EDIT: It's finished!
Old: Image New: Image
Finally he's been brought up to par with the others!
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Made a new pose! I might animate a set later on when I get more time :butzthumbs:
Image
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by ohzaru97 »

SuperAj3 wrote:Made a new pose! I might animate a set later on when I get more time :butzthumbs:
Image
Wow! What a revamp!good job!I like it! :will:
But I think you can make a bit better the right arm, It looks a bit worse (rare, you know xD )
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

ohzaru97 wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:Made a new pose! I might animate a set later on when I get more time :butzthumbs:
Image
Wow! What a revamp!good job!I like it! :will:
But I think you can make a bit better the right arm, It looks a bit worse (rare, you know xD )
Thanks! And yeah that arm was hard to draw on that angle XD I just left if as is because if I touched it any more it would've looked worse XD
I'm gonna touch it up when I animate them (there are some shading issues I noticed too I need to fix). I might find a reference of a drawing on that angle to mimic the arm's position.
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by ohzaru97 »

jajaja I see xD
I can search you a reference for that pose if you want :D
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

If you want then sure! Thanks!
I used the AJ Nick sprites (Hobo Nick) as a reference before, but the body shapes are different. His arms stuck out a little more. Maybe later when I have time I'll mess around with this sprite and see what looks right XD
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

ohzaru97 wrote:jajaja I see xD
I can search you a reference for that pose if you want :D
No need to search for a reference. VirtAnderson on AAO gave me some amazing help with fixing up the sprite!
Here's the revamp of the revamp!
Image
Gonna use this now as the base for the sprites!
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Working on another revamp!

Guess the character:
Image
I'm trying to envision how he'd look in the AJ era.

EDIT: Final version (with both hair colours)
ImageImage

Also... 9 MORE COMMENTS AND THIS PAGE HITS 1000!
I might open up some requests after my exams end to celebrate!
Just single sprites though, sets might be too demanding :meekins:
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by ohzaru97 »

SuperAj3 wrote:Working on another revamp!

Guess the character:
Image
I'm trying to envision how he'd look in the AJ era.

EDIT: Final version (with both hair colours)
ImageImage

Also... 9 MORE COMMENTS AND THIS PAGE HITS 1000!
I might open up some requests after my exams end to celebrate!
Just single sprites though, sets might be too demanding :meekins:
IT NEEDS MORE WHITE!(?)
nah,it was a joke xD

He looks amazing!you're improving so much in your last sprites,seriously! :gant:
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

XD Thanks a lot Ohza! I'm trying my best! :butzthumbs:
And any more white in the sketch and he'll be a ghost! :moe-laugh: :moe-laugh: :moe-laugh:

Also, I've made another pose! (I hope the arms look fine XD)
ImageImage
Last edited by SuperAj3 on Tue May 24, 2016 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by ohzaru97 »

SuperAj3 wrote:XD Thanks a lot Ohza! I'm trying my best! :butzthumbs:
And any more white in the sketch and he'll be a ghost! :moe-laugh: :moe-laugh: :moe-laugh:

Also, I've made another pose! (I hope the arms look fine XD)
ImageImage
your sketch needs more white,ALL NEEDS WHITE(?) xD

And the second pose is cool! (I love the galsses xD) :basil:

but I think you should fix his body...he looks a bit... thin, I mean in his left part, you know xD
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Yeah I realised that and when I tried editing it it just looked weird. It's the way I've drawn the jacket.
I'll give it some edits and see how it turns out!
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

OK Quick sprite dump of fixes! (I cbf'd editing each post again XD)
ImageImage
ImageImage

And a sprite album XD
http://imgur.com/a/6j4lb
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by ohzaru97 »

SuperAj3 wrote:OK Quick sprite dump of fixes! (I cbf'd editing each post again XD)
ImageImage
ImageImage

And a sprite album XD
http://imgur.com/a/6j4lb
it looks better! good job! :will:
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

A new sprite! And of a new OC too!
Her name's Macie DeChryme:
Image

I'm not sure about her back story, but Her name is a quickly made up pun on "May see the crime" XD
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by ohzaru97 »

SuperAj3 wrote:A new sprite! And of a new OC too!
Her name's Macie DeChryme:
Image

I'm not sure about her back story, but Her name is a quickly made up pun on "May see the crime" XD
she looks so good!good job in this sprite!! :will:

and I love how you make that pun with her name jajaja xD

I need to work in Ohzaru's set... xD
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Thanks Ohza! (You appeared out of nowhere! XD)
I need to get back into making more pun-names for characters XD they're fun!

I updated the shading on her face a little (what looks better?):
ImageImage

ALSO!
Image
WE DID IT FOLKS!
Expect something once I finish all my assessments! :kristoph:
Post Reply