Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post your PW fanfiction here. Please check the guidelines before posting.
Post Reply
Chloe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Custom Title: :)
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Chloe »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Chloe wrote:Oh! Mentions of pokemon crossovers!
Is it weird to say I feel honoured having some of my fics sporked here? I'd like to look back and think I've improved as a writer though.
Hoping May's Justice is a vast improvement from Law Plus Chaos
Thought I recognized your username.

Just about anything would be an improvement over Law Plus Chaos, and I mean that in the nicest way possible, because that fic was and still is an endless source of mirth for me.
I almost wrote a sequel for Law Plus Chaos.
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Southern Corn »

Almost? I'd think writing a fanfic is pretty binary-you do it or you don't.
Image
Image
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Southern Corn wrote:Almost? I'd think writing a fanfic is pretty binary-you do it or you don't.
You don't write much, do you?
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Southern Corn »

Even if you do leave the story incomplete,you can't almost write it. You can write part of it and call it quits,but the way it was worded,it sounded like 'I almost wrote it,but then didn't.'
And yeah,one look at my signature proves how much I do supposedly write. (no that's not self promotion)

Why am I arguing about this again?
Image
Image
Chloe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Custom Title: :)
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Chloe »

I wrote like three words: Apollo was doomed.
luck
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by luck »

Southern Corn wrote:Even if you do leave the story incomplete,you can't almost write it. You can write part of it and call it quits,but the way it was worded,it sounded like 'I almost wrote it,but then didn't.'
And yeah,one look at my signature proves how much I do supposedly write. (no that's not self promotion)

Why am I arguing about this again?
I understood it as "I was about to write it, but then decided against."
Chloe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Custom Title: :)
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Chloe »

luck wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:Even if you do leave the story incomplete,you can't almost write it. You can write part of it and call it quits,but the way it was worded,it sounded like 'I almost wrote it,but then didn't.'
And yeah,one look at my signature proves how much I do supposedly write. (no that's not self promotion)

Why am I arguing about this again?
I understood it as "I was about to write it, but then decided against."
After writing Apollo was doomed, this is what happened.
xxxshevax
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Jakarta

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by xxxshevax »

Hey guys, actually, I really want to contribute sporking too, but since English is not my native language, I'm afraid I can't do it well.
By the way, the fic I want to spork is this fic:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/4836635

It's not badly written, but I can't believe someone sick enough to write Phoenix and Trucy having sex :edgeworth:
cuteyounggirlplus
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by cuteyounggirlplus »

Oh, god. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Why?
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

xxxshevax wrote:Hey guys, actually, I really want to contribute sporking too, but since English is not my native language, I'm afraid I can't do it well.
By the way, the fic I want to spork is this fic:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/4836635

It's not badly written, but I can't believe someone sick enough to write Phoenix and Trucy having sex :edgeworth:
I'd say you should give it a shot anyway! Just get someone else to look it over before posting.
Note, though: unless things have changed while I was gone, explicit fics aren't actually allowed on this forum. We've definitely sporked fics that have explicit scenes in them before, but the sex scenes themselves were cut out and replaced with summaries, or otherwise censored. So as bad as porny oneshots/PWPs usually are, they're not good fodder for this thread.
xxxshevax
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Jakarta

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by xxxshevax »

Okay, I think I will give it a try. I'll see if I can cut the sex scene or not.
By the way, one of that fic reviewer said nothing wrong with incest as long as they don't have kids.
My head hurts....
cuteyounggirlplus
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by cuteyounggirlplus »

No. Nope. Incest is wrong no matter what. No matter what.
Chloe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Custom Title: :)
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Chloe »

Pseudo-Incest...
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Quite frankly I'm more concerned about the fact that Phoenix is twice her age and unambiguously considered by all to be her dad - blood relation or lack thereof isn't relevant, imo.
I'm not at all surprised (or even bothered at this point, I'm so desensitized :sadshoe: ) that father/daughter incest fanfiction exists, but why Ace Attorney? What was it about the series that made that author say, "I want to write a fanfic where a dude has sex with his adopted child"?
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Southern Corn »

I'm actually surprised by the lack of Phoenix x Athena fics.
Image
Image
xxxshevax
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:31 am
Location: Jakarta

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by xxxshevax »

Southern Corn wrote:I'm actually surprised by the lack of Phoenix x Athena fics.
Maybe because fans see them as father and daughter?
But I can see their potential as a couple. Athena is legal too, however. I have found Phoenix x Athena fic, the title is : Turnabout Safe to Heaven, the writer is A.Joria and it's very, very, well written.
allamanda29
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 11:49 pm

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by allamanda29 »

Is it weird that I become addicted to read my fic sporked here? I read Mornal's spork more than once everyday. No kidding.
I also read in previous page someone asked why I like sickfics. I'm not a doctor and not a nurse, but I work as tutor for children with terminal illness for 2 years. And most of my fics are inspired by the children I taught.
And, actually Phoenix's illness I wrote on my fics isn't lung cancer, it's a weird disease in Indonesia, but it's hard to translate it to English. So I made it as lung cancer.
As for Phoenix/Trucy fic that Sheva mention, maybe the author want to try something different. Still, it doesn't feel right. Phoenix is Trucy's father figure, however. And it's disturbing..
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Southern Corn »

You're the person who wrote Ace Thief?!
Image
Image
allamanda29
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 11:49 pm

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by allamanda29 »

Southern Corn wrote:You're the person who wrote Ace Thief?!
Yeah, it was me. I was angry and extremely in bad mood when wrote that fic. Now when I look back at it again, i was kinda like....
"What the hell am I thinking for writing this?!" :redd:
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Southern Corn »

Oh,so is tha why the fix is so torturous? I see now.
Image
Image
allamanda29
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 11:49 pm

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by allamanda29 »

yea, it was the longest fic I ever wrote, before I always wrote G rating fics and not more than 4 chapters...
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Southern Corn »

Oho,looks like we just got some more sporking material! :maya:
Image
Image
Mornal
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:25 pm
Custom Title: Professional Time Waster

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Mornal »

Thanks for being a good sport, allamanda. :oops:
Have you ever... caught a good guy? Like a, like a real SUPERHERO?
allamanda29
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 11:49 pm

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by allamanda29 »

Mornal wrote:Thanks for being a good sport, allamanda. :oops:
Well, at first I thought sporking someone fics are flames the author, just like I see in AO3 where the reviewer told the author to commit suicide, stop writing, burn yourself in hell, etc, but when I read it, I think it was hilarious, and including some constructive critics too. I like it. My favorite part is when Maya and Phoenix complain about ship-bait. And when Edgeworth feels so upset of how he become overcharged doctor. :redd:

The nickname 'Crya' and 'Stubborn Boy' also made me laughs my ass off like an insane person :redd:
User avatar
Reznov877
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:42 am
Location: Watching an Investigation from the bushes

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Reznov877 »

allamanda29 wrote:
Mornal wrote:Thanks for being a good sport, allamanda. :oops:
Well, at first I thought sporking someone fics are flames the author, just like I see in AO3 where the reviewer told the author to commit suicide, stop writing, burn yourself in hell, etc, but when I read it, I think it was hilarious, and including some constructive critics too. I like it. My favorite part is when Maya and Phoenix complain about ship-bait. And when Edgeworth feels so upset of how he become overcharged doctor. :redd:

The nickname 'Crya' and 'Stubborn Boy' also made me laughs my ass off like an insane person :redd:
Is that a good thing?
Chloe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Custom Title: :)
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Chloe »

Hi Allamanda!

:)
Kojak Jojokes
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:57 am
Custom Title: Master of all Things Cheesy
Location: Uhhh... I'm not sure, actually?

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Kojak Jojokes »

Well, my spork for Trinity of Truth has been slightly delayed. I really nust needed to change the cast, it wasn't working very well for the jokes. It'll be up soon though, and may include an appearance from Hugh O'Conner, in what I presume will be his sporking debut!
CommandoGrandma
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:09 am
Custom Title: Clear Contradiction
Location: Yes

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by CommandoGrandma »

This time on ace attorneys in the woods, barrylawn takes what is left of the fourth wall and burns it.

Sporkers:
Phoenix Wright
:nick: "Seven more... we're in for a treat."
Miles Edgeworth
:edgeworth: "Am I even in this story?!"
Simon Blackquill
:simon: "You mean to tell me that I kidnapped Justice-dono?"
Apollo Justice
:think-think-think:"Why do I have to be the main character...?"

[We open on the sporking theater. Phoenix, Edgeworth, Apollo, and Blackquill are already seated.]

Edgeworth: ...and apparently, Professor Layton and Luke Triton live at 'basequill'.

Blackquill: This story seems worse than the food in the clink.

Edgeworth: It is.

[The sporking begins.]
Spoiler: Chapter 2
Chapter 2

justicedono for all
Blackquill: ...I see the author is unfamiliar with hyphens.

Apollo: He's unfamiliar with grammar in general.
justicedono after escaping the evil clutches of blackquilldono, vasqezdono, takadono and professor laytondono and the miserable grasp of lukedono ran into the woods and banged his head into a tree.

"WHY" bang "IS" bang "MY" bang "LIFE" bang "SO" bang "MISERABLE?!" ...BANG.
Blackquill: ...That is not how honorifics work.

Apollo: Then how do they work?

Blackquill: To begin with, "-dono" is used to speak respectfully to somebody of the same rank as oneself. The author's use of it in this manner turns it into a grave insult.
the tree gave way and fell down and then he noticed there was a house up there and saw someone in there and justicedono said

"hold it" and touched his bracelet to slow down time and went up to the tree house and took woodsdono out of the tree house and onto fat land.
Phoenix: "Woodsdono"? ...Oh, Juniper.

Apollo: That's not what my bracelet does at all!

Edgeworth: I have been meaning to ask: what does it do? I had always thought it was a strange fashion statement.

Apollo: It helps me sense nervous tics in people. And it's saved my butt in court more times than I can count.

Blackquill: Your bracelet is deception of the highest order, Justice-dono. A true warrior needs only the blade at his side.

Phoenix: (I'd think that a "true warrior" doesn't need to give the defense an impromptu haircut.)
woodsdono cried and said

"polly" and justicedono said

"junie dont do dangerous things like that" and then they noticed the screams of the other woodsdonos as the tree fell down killing all of them. justicedono fled the scene with woodsdono because being on trial sucks.
Apollo: What's even happening here?!

Edgeworth: It would appear that there are multiple copies of Ms. Woods.

Apollo: But why?!

Edgeworth: I think that by the end of this story, we will have said that more times than Wright has presented his badge.

Phoenix: (Now that's a lot of "whys".)
meanwhile in the republic of zheng fa courtneydono said hello to debestedono.

meanwhile in basequill laytondono and tritondono were trying to solve wheres my village but they had 2 picarats left. blackquilldono abandoned vasquezdono and continued his samurai training so he could beat samuraidono in the twisted samurai marathon. he used takadono as his target and slashed his katana at him with glee.

"you will not leave this contest alive samuraidono" he yelled.
Blackquill: This horrendous caricature of me is the least honorable "samurai" on this side of the Pacific Ocean.

Phoenix: (I think you're the only samurai on this side of the Pacific...)

Apollo: Wait, wait, wait, back it up. Courtneydono? Debestedono?

Edgeworth: Sebastian and Courtney are in this fic?!

Apollo: Who?

Edgeworth: Sebastian Debeste and Justine Courtney--a prosecutor and a judge I met some years ago on an investigation. They were both rather... eccentric.

Apollo: "Eccentric"?

Edgeworth: Sebastian carries an expandable conductor's baton, constantly declares himself to be "the best", and... is not exactly a... uhm, master, of logic. Judge Courtney, though much more reasonable, carries an expandable gavel almost as tall as she is and considers herself the emissary of the "goddess of law".

Phoenix: You certainly met some colorful characters on those investigations of yours.
back in kingdom of kurain wrongdono was hating life even though he was undead which i guess makes him alive though. paynedono and gumshoedono were treated like kings because they were as they continued their reign of terror across the kingdom with their army of wrongdono.
Phoenix: I'll let Athena know you lost the bet, Apollo.

Apollo: What bet?

Phoenix: The bet about whether fic-me is a robot or a zombie.

Apollo: Since when was that a bet?

Phoenix: Since I made it a bet.
HOWEVER!

what they didnt no was the plan of TREASON being made agenst them! for you see young bokuto sunamidono the best frend of phoenix wrigtedono was planing a brekout for the ace atorney.
Phoenix: Who?

Edgeworth: I believe that "bokuto sunamidono" is intended to be the tour guide you met on your trip to Khura'in.

Phoenix: Oh, Ahlbi. ...He, uh, doesn't exactly seem like the sort of kid to break someone out of prison.

Apollo: You mean "brekout".
"ill save you phoenix wright!" shouted bokutodono

"who was that pal" sad gumshoedono

"never mind lets go back to ruling kurain" said paynedono

speaking of kurain pearl feydono was wondering where mystic mayadono had gone and worried if mr nickdono had sent an assassin after her. feydono then packed her bags, and went on her hunt.

"ill find you mystic maya for mr nick" said pearls.
Phoenix: Pearls thinks I, of all people, sent an assassin after Maya?
"huff huff huff" said justicedono as he closed the door of the abandoned shed. he looked out the window for police but decided he was fine.

"im fine" he said. de killerdono then knocked on the door.

"want soome icecream" he said then hit justicedono on the nose "thats for betraying me he said and ran away.

justicedono ran after him enraged and woodsdono turned around

"where did polly go" she wondered and left the shed.
Edgeworth: I wonder if the author is aware that de Killer is not actually an ice cream salesman.

Phoenix: He sold ice cream?

Edgeworth: ...During one of my investigations, I met him again; he was undercover as an ice cream vendor.

Phoenix: (Note to self: ask Gumshoe about this later.)
march 21 1:30pm zheng fa

"overruled" yelled courtneydono because debestedono said something stupid. "sebastian ask the nice old woman questions relevant to the pickpocket case and stop asking for a date" said courtneydono

"but courtney" moaned debestedono but courtneydono hit him with her gavel to shut him up.
Apollo: A date?!

Edgeworth: Sebastian is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I somehow doubt he would ask an old woman on a date.

Phoenix: Isn't it usually the old woman who asks the prosecutor out, anyway?

Edgeworth: Do not even allude to her, Wright.
"now listen up son" said womandono because this is relevant to the story. "the boys *static* was stolen by *static*."
Phoenix: Apollo, you were right about the robot, you just had the wrong person.
"hmmmmmmm" said debestedono and then the camera zoomed into him.

victim was a little boy and someone pickpocketed him were his options. he put them together.

"eureka" he said. "the victim was a child and he was pickpocketed. so... he must be an idiot" shouted debestedono.
Edgeworth: Is... is Sebastian actually using logic?

Phoenix: That's "Logic", Edgeworth. You know, that 'magical skill' that impresses Gumshoe so much.

Edgeworth: It's not magic! It's bloody common sense!

Phoenix: Try telling that to the good detective.
"brilliant work sherlock debeste" said courtneydono "now lets bring justice to the criminal for this idiot and the goddess of the law!"

they were characters from investigations 2 if ya didnt know.
Apollo: NOW you tell us.
TO BE CONTINUED

an hey guys wasnt that a funny chapter i wont keep doing the dono thing thogh i know its hilarious but it might get old yno but anyway favorite follow and review 4 more!
Blackquill: That insult to the Japanese language was not in any way "hilarious".
[The lights come back on.]

Blackquill: I sincerely hope that I am not forced to endure this torturous nonsense again.

Edgeworth: We all wish that.

Apollo: Knowing the Management, they'll probably drag this Sebastian guy here next.

Phoenix: I just hope they don't bring Ahlbi here... the poor kid's seen enough for one lifetime.

Apollo: Stop jinxing it.

[End sporking.]

-----

While writing this sporking, I learned the importance of having one of the various assistants among the sporkers. I was already most of the way through the sporking when I realized that a lot of jokes would've been easier to make with Athena or Maya around, but I didn't want to have to rewrite most of it. It's amazing how much having somebody who can throw silly nonsense out at the drop of a hat helps when writing comedy.
Last edited by CommandoGrandma on Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Southern Corn »

Sherlock Debeste is my number one rival <3
Image
Image
tiger_festival
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1706
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm
Custom Title: I've felt worse.
Location: I'm at soup.

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by tiger_festival »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:I'm not at all surprised (or even bothered at this point, I'm so desensitized :sadshoe: ) that father/daughter incest fanfiction exists, but why Ace Attorney? What was it about the series that made that author say, "I want to write a fanfic where a dude has sex with his adopted child"?
Every fandom has these kinds of fics. I bet I won't even have to leave C-R to find one.

... I was hoping I wouldn't find one.
Image
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

sumguy28 wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:I'm not at all surprised (or even bothered at this point, I'm so desensitized :sadshoe: ) that father/daughter incest fanfiction exists, but why Ace Attorney? What was it about the series that made that author say, "I want to write a fanfic where a dude has sex with his adopted child"?
Every fandom has these kinds of fics. I bet I won't even have to leave C-R to find one.

... I was hoping I wouldn't find one.
I know. I just wish I knew why.

Don't we have a rule against not sporking fics written by forum members? :yogi: Eh, it's a silly rule anyway, considering how many people we have in this thread who have had their fics sporked. Me included. Reminder that my fics are always, always perfectly acceptable targets, considering how goofy some of them are...
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Southern Corn »

Found an oldie but a goodie. A Neil/Kristoph ship. Yeah,that exists.

The characters are OOC and the story makes no sense. The ending would've also ended differently if it happened in the AA universe.

http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=10277
Image
Image
User avatar
Reznov877
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:42 am
Location: Watching an Investigation from the bushes

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Reznov877 »

Southern Corn wrote:Found an oldie but a goodie. A Neil/Kristoph ship. Yeah,that exists.
You...
YOU...
SOUTHERN COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Spoiler: 4-4
Image
Welp, that was an over-the-top reaction, but still. Why does it exist? They are 3 GAMES apart? We need to spork this!
Edit: since it's a little short, how about a double feature? We need to torture, not to relieve. ( I am finally realizing who I truly am...a messed up person)
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Southern Corn »

That is the true feature of this thread. To realise how sadistic we are
Image
Image
User avatar
Reznov877
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:42 am
Location: Watching an Investigation from the bushes

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Reznov877 »

Yeah, I can't help but feel a little, ONLY A LITTLE sorry though.
Eh, its probably nothing.
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

You are all little babies.
Little baby sadists.

We need another Breathing Is A Necessity up in here. No, wait, another Stiff.
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Southern Corn »

*waters lips in anticipation*

Also,I feel that the sporkers are us when initially reading the story and the Management is us when we're writing the sporking. It's kinda meta actually
Image
Image
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Southern Corn wrote:Also,I feel that the sporkers are us when initially reading the story and the Management is us when we're writing the sporking. It's kinda meta actually
Yeah, pretty much.

On a slightly different but still related note, while I haven't yet been able to re-read the thread (been busy) and a new sporking from me is still somewhat far off, I've decided to not do that creepy child molester Gant fic I've been making jokes about for over two years. I have a reason for ruling it out - it's in the author's note for the fic, actually - but AO3 is down right now so I'll go back and edit it into this post/share it with the class if someone else responds when it goes back online.
Just a heads up. :yogi:
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Southern Corn »

I feel it should be a double feature with the Lana/Ema fic from earlier.

Make it even creepier! :hotti:
Image
Image
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

AO3's back up! Wow, that was fast. Then again it'd already been down for three hours by the time I made that post...
Lessons author's note wrote:I wrote the story to feel less alone, because Phoenix is a character I looked up to and sought strength in...I realized that yes, this story is completely self-indulgent. I wrote it to work through some things, and I used someone else's characters to do it. Maybe in the end it has fuckall to do with canon, but it was inspired by the characters in canon and their abilities to fight for justice, overcome adversity, and most of all, their deep and abiding bonds. Re-interpreting it is not a disrespect to the canon, like I feared, but a way of being true to myself. And I think that's one of the core values of Ace Attorney.
I don't really think I can spork it after an introduction like that - especially since, as I recall, it's actually very well-written. Its core problem is that it has absolutely no place in the Ace Attorney universe, since as dark as the games sometimes get it's never anything even remotely like this... but given the author's rationale here, I think I can forgive the fic of that.
Which leaves me with no actual reason to spork it outside of tormenting the sporkers, but there's plenty of other fics to do that with. I'll pick a different fic for my eventual comeback.
Post Reply